Court logs - Sentinel & Enterprise

Court logs - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 2 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Feb 13, 2009, titled Court logs - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Jermaine Davis, 33, of 15 Linden St., Fitchburg, charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, released on personal recognizance bail with a March 5 court date.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

pos

AOL

#1 Feb 15, 2009
well, i have one suggestion to save money in this state, eliminate our courts,,, in this above article, two released on personal, two cases dismissed, and one not guilty, what we wasting money on judges for?
REAL DEAL

Brookline, MA

#2 Feb 17, 2009
pos wrote:
well, i have one suggestion to save money in this state, eliminate our courts,,, in this above article, two released on personal, two cases dismissed, and one not guilty, what we wasting money on judges for?
You don't have it quite right. If you do not work and you have no money; your case gets dismissed. But; if you have a job, your case will not be dismissed. You will be found guilty and you will have to pay a fine.

This State has it all figured out. It lets the riff raff walk. But, it takes a very hard line with basically law abiding people as long as they have a few bucks.....so, we need the judges so they can fine the honest people who slip up now and then.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News R.I. Man Arrested For 41st Time, 38 In Mass. Jul '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Fitchburg police: Gang member shot at man who d... (Jul '08) Jul '15 Karen 96
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Royalston, MA (Apr '12) Apr '15 Anonymous 2
News Montachusett Public Health Network offers Narca... (Aug '14) Mar '15 The Inquirer 4
News Literacy fund gives kids head start Mar '15 nutcasefirsteve 2
News Fitchburg home values suffer big decline over l... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Tammy 17
News Orange stores hold blackout protest of electric... (Jan '15) Jan '15 anne r 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athol Mortgages