Tapestry Health closes 2 offices

Tapestry Health closes 2 offices

There are 23 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Tapestry Health closes 2 offices. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

The state-funded family planning agency, Tapestry Health Systems, has closed its North Adams and Great Barrington offices and is directing clients to its Pittsfield location.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“CARPE DIEM”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#23 Apr 5, 2009
Get It Right wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! You are talking about universal health care that countries such as Canada have. With a system like theirs, then everyone gets quality health care. In this country, The quality health care does and should belong to the hard working citizens that slave day in and day out and pay out their nose for it. As a taxpayer, I'm sick and tired of busting my butt and paying till it hurts so that all my taxpayer dollars can go and support these worthless lazy welfare spongers, immigrants, drunks, and teenage mothers who have kids by 4 different fathers. All the while, those of us who WORK for a living are paying tens of thousands of dollars a year for our medical insurance and that is before you factor in the outrageous co-pays, doctor office co-pays, and money spent for prescription drugs!
you're another moron. Good thing President Obama is going to go ahead and provide singel payer health coverage to EVERYONE whether you like it or not!!!!
anon

Clockville, NY

#24 Apr 5, 2009
The Public Offender wrote:
<quoted text>
If dress codes were in place in middle and high schools the problem of teen pregnacy would go down.If parents or in most cases brainless "parent" singular cared enough to properly supervise their kid we wouldn't have as many teens getting pregnant. Let a teen run unsupervised and you get what you ask for.
In other words, girls from good homes don't get knocked up? Usually it just means that mommy knows which doctor to take them to.

And what the heck does a school dress code have to do with teen sex?
Surprise

Springfield, MA

#25 Apr 28, 2009
Get It Right wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! You are talking about universal health care that countries such as Canada have. With a system like theirs, then everyone gets quality health care. In this country, The quality health care does and should belong to the hard working citizens that slave day in and day out and pay out their nose for it. As a taxpayer, I'm sick and tired of busting my butt and paying till it hurts so that all my taxpayer dollars can go and support these worthless lazy welfare spongers, immigrants, drunks, and teenage mothers who have kids by 4 different fathers. All the while, those of us who WORK for a living are paying tens of thousands of dollars a year for our medical insurance and that is before you factor in the outrageous co-pays, doctor office co-pays, and money spent for prescription drugs!
That's encouraging! I didn't think anyone in NOHO had a less than ultra-liberal brain. Stop the bleeding, STOP the enabling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Athol should fold. Fri Cornfedthunder 1
News Mountain lion in Petersham? Owner of injured ho... Nov 30 big Cats where it... 1
News Alleged racist threat was 'free speech,' not ha... Oct '16 The Great Satan 5
News Fitchburg area among Bay State's hardest-hit in... (Mar '09) Oct '16 Jared 4
News Beals reverses decision to sell property to sta... (Jun '10) Oct '16 Local 10
News Fitchburg police: Gang member shot at man who d... (Jul '08) Sep '16 Peaches in the Third 102
Pics of ex Jul '16 MattT 1

Athol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athol Mortgages