Court logs - Sentinel & Enterprise

Court logs - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 32 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jul 18, 2008, titled Court logs - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Wilfredo Cintron, 18, of 52 Winter St., Fitchburg, charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, malicious destruction of property more than $250, released on personal recognizance bail with an Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Enough is enough

Ayer, MA

#22 Jul 25, 2008
I'm starting to think that all of these "Another Kim's" are the same person with mutliple personalities. This is all an internal fight over which persona is the real Kim...LOL

How can a person know all of your personal information to begin with to be able to "blast it all over the place" without it being given to them? Do the 3 of you know each other outside of these blogs?
Another Kim

Brewster, MA

#23 Jul 25, 2008
Enough is enough wrote:
I'm starting to think that all of these "Another Kim's" are the same person with mutliple personalities. This is all an internal fight over which persona is the real Kim...LOL
How can a person know all of your personal information to begin with to be able to "blast it all over the place" without it being given to them? Do the 3 of you know each other outside of these blogs?
People can be vulnerable and want to connect. So, Another Kim from Marlborough has been on these forums for a while now. She pretends like she cares so the victim shares their story and then she makes some big deal about it and tells the world or turns them into the so-called authorities. She even lies to add to the situation...her credibility is at stake here...

Since: Oct 07

Marlboro

#24 Jul 25, 2008
Enough is enough wrote:
I'm starting to think that all of these "Another Kim's" are the same person with mutliple personalities. This is all an internal fight over which persona is the real Kim...LOL
How can a person know all of your personal information to begin with to be able to "blast it all over the place" without it being given to them? Do the 3 of you know each other outside of these blogs?
I am the real Another Kim as you can see I have been a registered member since Oct 07. The others are not registered, as you cannot have the same registered name. I know nobodys personal info. not do I want to. Thats not wht this forum is about. I have no idea who these other two are. They started a personal attack on me - why I don't know. I don't start problems with anyone like they state. I don't personally know anyone here except 1 person who really doesn't post here anymore. I was interested in a forum that discussed Marlboro issues - guess this isn't it because they turn it to attack people and don't stay on subject. They must need a life :) Very sad.

“Stop Global Whining”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#25 Jul 25, 2008
Another Kim wrote:
I was interested in a forum that discussed Marlboro issues - guess this isn't it because they turn it to attack people and don't stay on subject. They must need a life :) Very sad.
I post or at least read forums to do with areas all over the country that I have a connection to. I can tell you that in NO other forum, anywhere, about any subject, have I ever even once seen this juvenile bullsh!t pretending to be someone else and name calling and all this other crap. People on this forum don't even have a second place or runner up as far as the stupidity and immaturity. Don't believe me, read some. And you know what?*I* will get attacked for pointing it out! LOL... Very sad indeed.

Since: Oct 07

Marlboro

#26 Jul 25, 2008
Scoff wrote:
<quoted text>I post or at least read forums to do with areas all over the country that I have a connection to. I can tell you that in NO other forum, anywhere, about any subject, have I ever even once seen this juvenile bullsh!t pretending to be someone else and name calling and all this other crap. People on this forum don't even have a second place or runner up as far as the stupidity and immaturity. Don't believe me, read some. And you know what?*I* will get attacked for pointing it out! LOL... Very sad indeed.
AGREED! I have noticed that you also have stopped posting. We are loosing people due to the few that are spoiling it.
AnotherKim

Concord, MA

#27 Jul 25, 2008
Well atleast I know all of my relatives. My family tree only has 2 branches.

“I'm a Fitchburger and Proud ”

Since: Jan 08

Fitchburg ( of course)

#28 Jul 25, 2008
The wind blows but only the insane can make sense of it.
Another Kim

Amherst, NH

#29 Jul 25, 2008
This itching is driving me crazy.
Another Kim

Brewster, MA

#30 Jul 26, 2008
Scratch, Scratch!!!
AnotherKim

Concord, MA

#31 Jul 27, 2008
Got crabs?
Disgusted

Fitchburg, MA

#32 Jul 27, 2008
WOW! LMAO....How sad is this forum? To know people have so much time on their hands to harrass people! I just have to laugh because junior high wasn't this pathetic! Manchester, Halifax, Mont Vernon,....all the same person! Marlborough.....DON'T SWEAT THE STUPID STUFF! You're feeding into a pathetic moron who has WAY too much time on their hands! Why would you even bother getting offended or try to defend yourself to someone like this? Just let it go!!!
Disgusted

Fitchburg, MA

#33 Jul 27, 2008
LOL.....And Damon is the same person as Another Kim from East Sandwich.....wow....who has the multiple personalities????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News R.I. Man Arrested For 41st Time, 38 In Mass. Jul '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Fitchburg police: Gang member shot at man who d... (Jul '08) Jul '15 Karen 96
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Royalston, MA (Apr '12) Apr '15 Anonymous 2
News Montachusett Public Health Network offers Narca... (Aug '14) Mar '15 The Inquirer 4
News Literacy fund gives kids head start Mar '15 nutcasefirsteve 2
News Fitchburg home values suffer big decline over l... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Tammy 17
News Orange stores hold blackout protest of electric... (Jan '15) Jan '15 anne r 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athol Mortgages