randy phillips aka rabbit

randy phillips aka rabbit

Posted in the Athol Forum

Anonymous

Orange, MA

#1 May 9, 2012
i think if you have a promblem with him your stupid cuz you havent got to no him for him or he pissed you off for telling the truth and you needa get your facts straight if your going to talk shit and dont hide behind a computer and it dont matter but if you ask me he is awesome and amazing he has a awesome personality and he actually knows how to treat a girl unlike the little wanna be "playas" out here and he isnt a cheater and im proud to call him MINE bitch have a problem then fuck you he i mine and only mine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg police: Gang member shot at man who d... (Jul '08) Oct '17 Barney Fife 109
Athol should fold. (Dec '16) Oct '17 Tenn tux 3
Mark Thompson ? (Aug '17) Aug '17 Curious 1
Day Mill Condos (Dec '16) Dec '16 Delta5Cav 1
News Mountain lion in Petersham? Owner of injured ho... (Nov '16) Nov '16 big Cats where it... 1
News Fitchburg area among Bay State's hardest-hit in... (Mar '09) Oct '16 Jared 4
News Beals reverses decision to sell property to sta... (Jun '10) Oct '16 Local 10

Athol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athol Mortgages