3 Teens Killed In Late Night Crash

3 Teens Killed In Late Night Crash

There are 3 comments on the WBZ TV story from Aug 15, 2008, titled 3 Teens Killed In Late Night Crash. In it, WBZ TV reports that:

Aug 15, 2008 11:33 am US/Eastern ORANGE Three teenagers were killed and a fourth was seriously hurt in a late-night car crash in Orange.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBZ TV.

the cousin of Angelica

Rockaway, NJ

#1 Aug 19, 2008
It's a tradegy that this happened. I really loved her and she had her whole life ahead of her. Although she was young, her purpose here on earth was accomplished. God took away an angel. We will always ask ourselves why this happened but only God knows what he's doing.
R.i.P. to all of those that died.
-Gyngear Castro.
michelle

Jericho, NY

#2 Aug 20, 2008
my they all rest in peace , my heart goes out to all the familys. michelle coleman brooklyn ny
ANDREW

New York, NY

#3 Aug 22, 2008
YOU WERE THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY GRADUATION CLASS OF 2008. Half my hearts lost and your smile will always be remembered

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pics of ex Jul 11 MattT 1
News Community Calendar (Dec '07) Apr '16 Irvine 202 2
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Royalston, MA (Apr '12) Feb '16 redguyinbluestate 3
Athol is horrible (Jul '13) Jan '16 Orange neighbor 2
News Designated smoking areas seems to work, but is ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 EARLY GRAVE 2
News R.I. Man Arrested For 41st Time, 38 In Mass. (Jul '15) Jul '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Fitchburg police: Gang member shot at man who d... (Jul '08) Jul '15 Karen 96

Athol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athol Mortgages