Meg Whitman's former maid receives $5,500 in back wages

There are 4 comments on the Nov 18, 2010, Daily Democrat story titled Meg Whitman's former maid receives $5,500 in back wages. In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

Meg Whitman and her former maid Wednesday settled a dispute over back wages for $5,500, an amount dwarfed by the political fallout created when the illegal-immigrant housekeeper came out of the shadows to accuse the billionaire candidate for governor of California of cheating her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

Maria

Brisbane, CA

#1 Nov 18, 2010
Will Nicandra Diaz Santillan now be charged with the various alleged frauds, tried, and with sentence served, turned over to ICE and then be deported? Emmmmmm?
Navalator

Chachoengsao, Thailand

#2 Nov 18, 2010
Another Republican value exposed. Millionaire reneges on maid wages!
SarahPFriend

Woodland, CA

#3 Nov 18, 2010
Send her packing on first class ticket since she can afford it!!!!!!
Really now

Maxwell, CA

#4 Nov 19, 2010
The police say they would rather focus on illegals that break the law? What about this women coming here illegaly? Where did she get her SSI card and whose number is she using to work? There are many Mexicans waiting to come over the legal way and this is another slap in the face to them. So what if she was capable of hiding out for 20 yrs and given birth to two children. Send her away for here illegal wrongs. She is the criminal illegal that should also go home. It may sound harsh but she does not qualify for Welfare, Food Stanps, subsidized housing, unemployment. How is she going to support herself and two children? With the trade amount of one US dollar equal to seven times its amoint in Mexico, she has over $64,000 to live on at home. There are 10,000,000.00 of her in the US. We have become a hand out Country that caters to them before we cater TO OUR OWN, and they all know this fact. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atherton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Apr 21 Matthew_1 115
yellow cab 650---254----1230 24hr open (Jan '09) Apr 19 jie 22
News Earthquake! Your Smartphone Could Give an Early... Apr 15 Kate 1
Anyone know a good auto glass repair shop aroun... (Oct '06) Apr 15 Angela K 22
News Stanford under pressure to reform sexual-assaul... Apr 15 Speakblogger 2
brandy Tharpe Apr 9 RiccardoFire 2
Considering moving from Pennsylvania to Palo Al... Apr 9 Mennitti 1
More from around the web

Atherton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE