athens law enforcement...what a joke!

athens law enforcement...what a joke!

Posted in the Athens Forum

concerned citizen

Rocky Mount, NC

#1 Aug 19, 2011
c.t lowe is a doucheeee bag, and thinks he is buzz lightyear of athens, lol..and the police need to leave people alone before there is harrassment charges against them for stickin their nose into people personal lives, prejuudice bastards... athens isnt the problem, FYI the police are just a guilty as most of the people they pull over, cant wait for the dirt to come out against them... smarten up coppers lol
wvman

Beckley, WV

#2 Aug 23, 2011
concerned citizen wrote:
c.t lowe is a doucheeee bag, and thinks he is buzz lightyear of athens, lol..and the police need to leave people alone before there is harrassment charges against them for stickin their nose into people personal lives, prejuudice bastards... athens isnt the problem, FYI the police are just a guilty as most of the people they pull over, cant wait for the dirt to come out against them... smarten up coppers lol
do you remember j rapp. not a new problem it just goes by another name
Mazie

Beckley, WV

#3 Aug 28, 2011
He is a great city police and kind to all..he is doing his job if you want to see come and watch., I remember John rapp he was good also., C.T. is a good man and follow the rules he has to go by and he does his job...hey be thankful for our police & Law....
huh

Beckley, WV

#4 Aug 29, 2011
rapp is he the one that got run out of town for an indiscretion with a minor?
hey

United States

#5 Aug 31, 2011
Does anyone know where I can look up arrests that were made in athens online ?
haha

Antioch, TN

#6 Oct 14, 2011
Mazie wrote:
He is a great city police and kind to all..he is doing his job if you want to see come and watch., I remember John rapp he was good also., C.T. is a good man and follow the rules he has to go by and he does his job...hey be thankful for our police & Law....
The why was he fired from mcsd.
concerned citizen 2

Beckley, WV

#7 Jan 20, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
He breaks the law every day he comes to work. He searches everyone without reason. His probable cause is only in his mind. I think i`ll find something so i`m searching.The judge has already talked to him about this but he just don`t listen.
FuckCT

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jul 23, 2012
I know for a fact that CT Lowe doesn't follow the law. I've witnessed him leave for home drunk from bars on several occasions. The police around here make me sick.
curious

Princeton, WV

#9 Jul 28, 2012
was he a State Police Officer a few years ago? Princeton Detachment.
Mud watcher

Athens, WV

#10 Aug 2, 2012
Hes in a band.
OG Athens

Warren, PA

#11 Aug 17, 2015
I think that J Rapp is could still be in jail for that" indiscretion with a minor" that happened in the late 90s. I remember watching him sit across from the Methodist church on Sunday and if someone was leaving church and they weren't following the letter of the law, he bust them.
giles county

Saint Francisville, LA

#12 Aug 20, 2015
concerned citizen 2 wrote:
<quoted text>He breaks the law every day he comes to work. He searches everyone without reason. His probable cause is only in his mind. I think i`ll find something so i`m searching....
funny but so true. speaking of probable cause being "only in his mind"... i wonder sometimes if maybe we should make psychological evaluations mandatory for officers. i mean no disrespect to the MANY good ones but some officers just seem "out there" and some have an anger management problem (as some are saying about the current sheriff of giles county, va.)

at the " driving thru giles co, va " thread, one guy just posted that driving from WVthrough giles county, to go to work, he was pulled over in giles for no real reason 19 times in 24 months !
Athens man

Lynchburg, VA

#13 Dec 25, 2015
concerned citizen wrote:
Right on concerned citizen. Charlie thinks he's Wyatt earp the way he pulls people over for nothing at all unless your a nice looking woman, then he's Rico suave to no avail. The screaming and cussing over nothing at all more than trying to make him look good. That doesn't cover up impotence. Sorry Charlie!!
Remember when

United States

#14 Jan 5, 2016
Long time since I heard j-rapps name. I was a cell-mate with the guy who knocked Rapp into the next county back in 90 or 91.
Arkellison

Mountain View, CA

#15 Apr 15, 2016
concerned citizen 2 wrote:
<quoted text>He breaks the law every day he comes to work. He searches everyone without reason. His probable cause is only in his mind. I think i`ll find something so i`m searching.The judge has already talked to him about this but he just don`t listen.
Jean searched me without probable cause, and jersey me around like I was a ragdoll.. I'm only 18, a woman, and 120 pounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dumb Drivers In Princeton 2 hr Billy 5
Where's Weepy? (May '12) 3 hr Weepy 138
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 4 hr TRYING-_3 62,613
Anal lick (Feb '17) 5 hr Denny 10
Frontier mail problems (Dec '11) 6 hr bonny mcfadden 13
anybody seen kevin (Jan '13) 8 hr agreed 34
Looking for 1 bedroom or efficiency apartment 9 hr Rachel 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance