Just heard

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

So did Drew get busted? Somebody called this morning & said that's what they had heard, but didn't know if it was true or what for. Does anybody know the real deal? If so I hate it for him cuz he has that newborn & just bought a house & everything!! Snitches Suck!
P town madness

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

No snitches don't suck. Scum of the earth like steven short sucks. If there were no one selling dope and shit there would be no need for snitches He can go get a job like everyone else but instead he decided to be a piece of shiit. And has been a piece of shiit since high school with all their " matoaka soldier" fukinng bulshiit
true

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

P town madness wrote:
No snitches don't suck. Scum of the earth like steven short sucks. If there were no one selling dope and shit there would be no need for snitches He can go get a job like everyone else but instead he decided to be a piece of shiit. And has been a piece of shiit since high school with all their " matoaka soldier" fukinng bulshiit
still didn't answer my question...did he get busted, shit!
fk u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

He's not a piece of shit he's actually a good dude. Matoaka Soldiers shit any day would whoop ur ass what r u jealous of. Has he Fu++ed ur female
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Haaaaaaaa!!!! Matoaka soldiers!!!!! Haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Arent most of the " soldiers" either living with their trashy moms or in jail for stealing copper????? Matoaka soldiers!!!! Ha haaaaaa!!!! That made my day!!!! Omg thats hilarious!!!!!! Ewww, watch out,,,, im a matoaka soldier and im gonna get you,,,, hold on, let me holla at my mom and ill get her to drive me to meet you somewhere and we'll get down!!!!! Mom!!!!!!!... haaaaaaa!!! Im laughing so hard im crying!!!!!!
1 post removed
yyy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

If he didn't get busted he is hot now thanks to whoever started this.The thread starter claims to be a friend.With friends like that who needs enemies.

By the way I have no idea who this Drew guy is or what he does.
1 post removed
I agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

So did he get busted???
I KNOW

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Rena is the one that started this... She told her "MAN" that she was on the phone with Celina & heard Celina tell Drew he had to go to court & supposedly Drew got mad @ Celina & told her not to be telling his business. Rena goes & makes something out of nothing. He could have to go to court for a simple ticket for all she knows. I do believe she is a hater & jealous of "MAN" & Drew so... She is trying her best to keep them away from each other. Now she has him afraid to talk to Drew. If anybody needs to be worried bout get busted or being HOT it's her ass. She is bad off & ripping people off every chance she gets to support her own damn "JUNKIE" habit!! Trust me had Drew been in a "DRUG BUST" everybody in the county would have known & heard about it. That's how Mercer County is. Drew has not been busted & won't be b/c he has not did or been doing anything illegal since before he went to prison years ago. He just had a baby & bought a new home. He is clean & has turned his life around! People just hate to see people doing good that's all it is!!
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

I KNOW wrote:
Rena is the one that started this... She told her "MAN" that she was on the phone with Celina & heard Celina tell Drew he had to go to court & supposedly Drew got mad @ Celina & told her not to be telling his business. Rena goes & makes something out of nothing. He could have to go to court for a simple ticket for all she knows. I do believe she is a hater & jealous of "MAN" & Drew so... She is trying her best to keep them away from each other. Now she has him

afraid to talk to Drew. If anybody needs to be
worried bout get busted or being HOT it's her ass.
She is bad off & ripping people off every chance she gets to support her own damn "JUNKIE" habit!! Trust me had Drew been in a "DRUG BUST" everybody in the county would have known & heard about it. That's how Mercer County is. Drew has not been busted & won't be b/c he has not did or been doing anything illegal since before he went to prison years ago. He just had a baby & bought a new home. He is clean & has turned his life around! People just hate to see people doing good that's all it is!!
clean and turned his life around?????!!!! Please!!!!! I know for a FACT, he is still dealing!!! He got pulled over with that jenkins guy and his girlfriend, the gillenwater girl going to the methadone clinic a few weeks ago, and flipped out cause he thought he was getting busted...... having a baby and buying a house with drug profits DONT MEAN YOUR CLEAN, IT JUST MEANS HE IS AS DUMB AS HE LOOKS!!!!!! And if he is so clean, then why is the state police and the mercer co drug task force so interested in him????? At least thats what all I've been " hearing"... NOBODY CAN KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT IN LASHMEET,,,, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT, LOL !!!!
looking for a reason

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I KNOW wrote:
Rena is the one that started this... She told her "MAN" that she was on the phone with Celina & heard Celina tell Drew he had to go to court & supposedly Drew got mad @ Celina & told her not to be telling his business. Rena goes & makes something out of nothing. He could have to go to court for a simple ticket for all she knows. I do believe she is a hater & jealous of "MAN" & Drew so... She is trying her best to keep them away from each other. Now she has him afraid to talk to Drew. If anybody needs to be worried bout get busted or being HOT it's her ass. She is bad off & ripping people off every chance she gets to support her own damn "JUNKIE" habit!! Trust me had Drew been in a "DRUG BUST" everybody in the county would have known & heard about it. That's how Mercer County is. Drew has not been busted & won't be b/c he has not did or been doing anything illegal since before he went to prison years ago. He just had a baby & bought a new home. He is clean & has turned his life around! People just hate to see people doing good that's all it is!!
bullshitnow for a fact hes fronting to teenagers hell get his and it problally wont be from the law it will problaly be from a family member of someone hes helped get on dope
advertising association

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

anonymous wrote:
Haaaaaaaa!!!! Matoaka soldiers!!!!! Haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Arent most of the " soldiers" either living with their trashy moms or in jail for stealing copper????? Matoaka soldiers!!!! Ha haaaaaa!!!! That made my day!!!! Omg thats hilarious!!!!!! Ewww, watch out,,,, im a matoaka soldier and im gonna get you,,,, hold on, let me holla at my mom and ill get her to drive me to meet you somewhere and we'll get down!!!!! Mom!!!!!!!... haaaaaaa!!! Im laughing so hard im crying!!!!!!
I was a member of the MFS then i moved and started the OVS. But time when on and I grew up. Drew is a good guy. And Jo Jo is also. Their dad big Steve was s great man.
Where

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Is he living in this "new" home? Is it really a house or a trailer? Does his gf work?
1 post removed
daddylikes

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

P town madness wrote:

Princeton boys only got mad back in the day cause the matoaka boys use to beat your ass and take your girls. Drew, Thomas, Eddie and the Bennett boys, Eric and the Wimmer boys, Gray and the Goins boys, and Daniel and the Ernest boys they were the real Mataoka boys.
This is easy

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Yea sure were they had to jump everyone they ever fought!!!! Pussis!!!! 1 on 1 they couldnt get out of a paper bag
oakvalesoldier89 8

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

The Mfs was the best around you know it and i know it both. If you talk bad about them its only cause they kicked your ass or you wanted to be a soldier and you were not good enough. And even if they did jump some its called a brotherhood.
1 post removed
150 swifty

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Yeah yeah yeah MSFL!!!!!
lmao

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

If Rena is the one who started this she needs her ass beat! She doesnt know a damn thing that goes on at drews house. She the needle junkie that has nothing better to do with her life than run her mouth than kiss ass. Everytime you see her she is soo messed up she cant even hold a 3 min convo. Just because drew takes his frends to a clinic does not mean he is in it. Do most of them have a car? If it is helping someone why not do it? the clinics are there for a reason, right? To help people get off drugs. Why would you not help a friend if you have been there and know how hard it is? How the hell do you know what he bought his house with? How do you get your money?? You must sell drugs, remember thats the only way to get money around Lashmeet or anywhere for that matter. If I go buy a house does that mean Im selling drugs? You cant believe what you hear. and maybe they are interrested in him because dumb asses like you want to get on a public internet fourm and run your mouth about something you know nothing about. Everyones gonna laugh in yalls face when the DRUG TASK FORCE comes in on him one day and fins NOTHING. What you going to do then? Talk more shit, probably because yall have nothing else to do but talk shit. Yall have no lives and yal are proving it on this topic. So why dont you put your real name? Cause you know you will get your ass confronted for going around and spreading lies.. yeah thats it. Whoever any of you are must be haters. For your information Drew didnt get busted and if he did you'd probably know about it and go start a topix fourm. Was one started on you and you had to get people off your back so you started one on someone who is going good for their selves. Yall are trash and krama will come to bite you in your ass.(:
cody akers

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

these ppl on here tlkin sh*t make me sick. idgaf if you like em or not tell em wht yur problem is in person,,,, this is dumb sh*t. n as far as them bein good parents. i think they are. i never rrly tlked to either of them but my sister keeps lil steven sometimes. i nvr heard anyone say anything bad about them. let them live their life n stay tha f*ck up outta their business. they dont f*ck wit yall... so whts tha problem. i hope everyone on here tlkin down on them or wishin bad for them burn in hell. yall some dirty f*ckers.... F*CK Yall sob tht are tlkin bad on them. their family isnt perfect but neither is yalls so before you tlk sh*t about how others are bad parents or if he a sellin drugs or not, make sure yur family perfect.... these rumors yall spread kill their reputation as good ppl n their is no room for yall to judge... frfr

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Athens Discussions

Search the Athens Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 43,285
Lets play one word! (Apr '12) 2 hr Doug77 2,923
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 2 hr Tony 4,957
Who do you support for Mercer County Commission? 3 hr shirley 41
Does anyone know where you order the material t... (Jan '13) 3 hr has anyone 14
Spanishburg school (Sep '13) 4 hr In agreement 36
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 5 hr tin foil hat 1,391
•••
•••
•••
Athens Dating

more search filters

less search filters