The Deadly Warning For Mankind!!

Posted in the Athens Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#1 Aug 28, 2012
God have ask me to start this thread to warn people of there last "WARNING". 2008 was the last warning for this country some will mock this warning from God, even some Christians. But I am here to tell my Brother's/Sister's in Christ and all non-believers. 9/11 was just the start of evil to hit the USA. You may ask your self why, and your answer is this. You made your own bed and now you got to lay in it! We want to do as we please in this country, we turn our backs on God and evil rules over this country. The deadly sins in this country have become our lifestyle of living. What are these deadly sins let us take a look at them.

(1) Demon worship
(2) Idolatry
(3) Murder
(4) Magic arts/witchcraft
(5) Sexual immorality
(6) Theft
(7) Refusal To Repent

If this country don't repent and soon, evil will be let loss upon this country real soon. Don't think so take a long look at our "Weather" in this country and how many "Fires" we are having and you haven't seen nothing yet! Children will see death just because there parents will not repent. When Jesus come back here you will bow and fall to your knees or you will burn in hell if you don't FACT....
Really

Pearisburg, VA

#2 Aug 28, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
God have ask me to start this thread to warn people of there last "WARNING". 2008 was the last warning for this country some will mock this warning from God, even some Christians. But I am here to tell my Brother's/Sister's in Christ and all non-believers. 9/11 was just the start of evil to hit the USA. You may ask your self why, and your answer is this. You made your own bed and now you got to lay in it! We want to do as we please in this country, we turn our backs on God and evil rules over this country. The deadly sins in this country have become our lifestyle of living. What are these deadly sins let us take a look at them.
(1) Demon worship
(2) Idolatry
(3) Murder
(4) Magic arts/witchcraft
(5) Sexual immorality
(6) Theft
(7) Refusal To Repent
If this country don't repent and soon, evil will be let loss upon this country real soon. Don't think so take a long look at our "Weather" in this country and how many "Fires" we are having and you haven't seen nothing yet! Children will see death just because there parents will not repent. When Jesus come back here you will bow and fall to your knees or you will burn in hell if you don't FACT....
NUT CASE

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 28, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
God have ask me to start this thread to warn people of there last "WARNING". 2008 was the last warning for this country some will mock this warning from God, even some Christians. But I am here to tell my Brother's/Sister's in Christ and all non-believers. 9/11 was just the start of evil to hit the USA. You may ask your self why, and your answer is this. You made your own bed and now you got to lay in it! We want to do as we please in this country, we turn our backs on God and evil rules over this country. The deadly sins in this country have become our lifestyle of living. What are these deadly sins let us take a look at them.
(1) Demon worship
(2) Idolatry
(3) Murder
(4) Magic arts/witchcraft
(5) Sexual immorality
(6) Theft
(7) Refusal To Repent
If this country don't repent and soon, evil will be let loss upon this country real soon. Don't think so take a long look at our "Weather" in this country and how many "Fires" we are having and you haven't seen nothing yet! Children will see death just because there parents will not repent. When Jesus come back here you will bow and fall to your knees or you will burn in hell if you don't FACT....
Brilliant Message with TRUTH backing it, and if the lost will truly have a desire to seek GOD, they can find HIM. Thanks for the new Topic Thread.....My Prayers are with You......We as Christian do not want to see anyone go to Hell.....

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 28, 2012
PM01 feel free to PM me when ever you have time. Thanks again for your kindness.....
Hmm

Richmond, VA

#5 Aug 28, 2012
So God caused 9/11? That's news to me, thought a nut job extremist Muslim did.
Info Wars

Princeton, WV

#6 Aug 28, 2012
Hmm wrote:
So God caused 9/11? That's news to me, thought a nut job extremist Muslim did.
Alex Jones told us it was an inside job. False flag dealio. Actually, he only lets us know what the Illuminati will allow him to share. We think that he is exposing the New World Order. He is just conditioning us for it...to make preparations for global martial law.
for real

Stafford, VA

#7 Aug 28, 2012
Where should i start bashing this thread. As a believer in the Christian beliefs, must have to deny it. If GOD was going to come back and end our time here he would had already made Jesus come back for us and ended it the every next day. For years I have seen and heard Jesus is coming. He comes to church daily he comes to our hearts and homes. He doesn't come to collect us, and hear they preach this all the time and years later where are we? Death is probably the form of collection not the day of a get together of seeing Jesus in the form of a concert setting. When 9/11 and when many of our soldiers dying, killing at VA Tech, and these other places I thought this is probably that time. Well, we are still here. Say this was God's way of decreasing the volume of people, which the USA should step in and control that for us as well. If we can't fix what's going on with our fellow people we don't need to keep producing more to be taken cared of. I don't see any of this happening but when the individual is called to the gates of heaven for judgement. Instead of saying God told you to tell people why don't you go get psychiatric treatments or go help someone who needs help. Give money to the soldiers funds, give money to families to someone who is trying to be there for their child through chemo treatments, stop and help someone with a blown tire on the side of the road, take a family in when there house burnt down or provide a day in a motel. Seriously, you want to make a difference there some ideas.
Huh

Richmond, VA

#8 Aug 28, 2012
Get you a sign that says " the end is near " and walk up and down Mercer St like an authentic NUT CASE !
in the know

Princeton, WV

#9 Aug 28, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
God have ask me to start this thread to warn people of there last "WARNING". 2008 was the last warning for this country some will mock this warning from God, even some Christians. But I am here to tell my Brother's/Sister's in Christ and all non-believers. 9/11 was just the start of evil to hit the USA. You may ask your self why, and your answer is this. You made your own bed and now you got to lay in it! We want to do as we please in this country, we turn our backs on God and evil rules over this country. The deadly sins in this country have become our lifestyle of living. What are these deadly sins let us take a look at them.
(1) Demon worship
(2) Idolatry
(3) Murder
(4) Magic arts/witchcraft
(5) Sexual immorality
(6) Theft
(7) Refusal To Repent
If this country don't repent and soon, evil will be let loss upon this country real soon. Don't think so take a long look at our "Weather" in this country and how many "Fires" we are having and you haven't seen nothing yet! Children will see death just because there parents will not repent. When Jesus come back here you will bow and fall to your knees or you will burn in hell if you don't FACT....
PLease keep your crazy beliefs off this site. If we wanted to hear nutcases like you, we would watch Benny Hinn and Pat Robertson!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#10 Aug 28, 2012
Hmm wrote:
So God caused 9/11? That's news to me, thought a nut job extremist Muslim did.
Can't you read? I didn't said that and you know it.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#11 Aug 28, 2012
for real wrote:
Where should i start bashing this thread. As a believer in the Christian beliefs, must have to deny it. If GOD was going to come back and end our time here he would had already made Jesus come back for us and ended it the every next day. For years I have seen and heard Jesus is coming. He comes to church daily he comes to our hearts and homes. He doesn't come to collect us, and hear they preach this all the time and years later where are we? Death is probably the form of collection not the day of a get together of seeing Jesus in the form of a concert setting. When 9/11 and when many of our soldiers dying, killing at VA Tech, and these other places I thought this is probably that time. Well, we are still here. Say this was God's way of decreasing the volume of people, which the USA should step in and control that for us as well. If we can't fix what's going on with our fellow people we don't need to keep producing more to be taken cared of. I don't see any of this happening but when the individual is called to the gates of heaven for judgement. Instead of saying God told you to tell people why don't you go get psychiatric treatments or go help someone who needs help. Give money to the soldiers funds, give money to families to someone who is trying to be there for their child through chemo treatments, stop and help someone with a blown tire on the side of the road, take a family in when there house burnt down or provide a day in a motel. Seriously, you want to make a difference there some ideas.
You poor little lost soul, all these things you told me to do is good. But let me tell you this, I do those thing everyday seven days a week and more. I got a home for unwanted children and over 12 house for the homeless and a big building with food in it for the people who need it. I am a Pastor I know these things, I just don't set on my chair and do nothing about it. When it comes to these threads I am here to help the LOST who needs God like your self. Your comment gives you away, we love you just like everyone else on here, have a good night and bless you my child....
grimweeper

Bluefield, VA

#12 Aug 28, 2012
aman too that preacher man the end is near it will be soon brother against brother an the war of all nations
Hmm

Princeton, WV

#13 Aug 28, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Can't you read? I didn't said that and you know it.
yes you did, many times. If we don't repent evil will be let loose? So you are saying God is going to punish us, AGAIN, for our sins? You, sir, are full of crap
1 post removed

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#15 Aug 29, 2012
The trying is the crying and the crying is the trying.

This is one of the hardest thing to understand, but when you look at it with a open mind it makes sense. Only the true Christians will know what I mean by this! The non-Christians will be lost on this they can't understand it, because Satan have blind them from all truth. Can you understand what I am saying here??

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16 Aug 29, 2012
Good Morning Preacherman 01! Hope your day is a blessed one.......
Richard

Roanoke, VA

#17 Aug 29, 2012
I'm surprised none of you dumbasses have realized that Preacherman is a troll. He's the same troll that's responsible for the "political activism" & " I am topix" threads. On the Bluefield WV forum he is well known for his Dj Wolfman Mike threads.

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18 Aug 29, 2012
Richard wrote:
I'm surprised none of you dumbasses have realized that Preacherman is a troll. He's the same troll that's responsible for the "political activism" & " I am topix" threads. On the Bluefield WV forum he is well known for his Dj Wolfman Mike threads.
Ignore your accusations about PM01.....I find him to be a good Christian Man of God. Take your comments else where PLEASE!!!

“He Was BORN to DIE”

Since: Nov 08

This World Is Not My Home

#19 Aug 29, 2012
for real wrote:
Where should i start bashing this thread. As a believer in the Christian beliefs, must have to deny it. If GOD was going to come back and end our time here he would had already made Jesus come back for us and ended it the every next day. For years I have seen and heard Jesus is coming. He comes to church daily he comes to our hearts and homes. He doesn't come to collect us, and hear they preach this all the time and years later where are we? Death is probably the form of collection not the day of a get together of seeing Jesus in the form of a concert setting. When 9/11 and when many of our soldiers dying, killing at VA Tech, and these other places I thought this is probably that time. Well, we are still here. Say this was God's way of decreasing the volume of people, which the USA should step in and control that for us as well. If we can't fix what's going on with our fellow people we don't need to keep producing more to be taken cared of. I don't see any of this happening but when the individual is called to the gates of heaven for judgement. Instead of saying God told you to tell people why don't you go get psychiatric treatments or go help someone who needs help. Give money to the soldiers funds, give money to families to someone who is trying to be there for their child through chemo treatments, stop and help someone with a blown tire on the side of the road, take a family in when there house burnt down or provide a day in a motel. Seriously, you want to make a difference there some ideas.
Don't you believe the Bible?? It is told throughout, and in Jesus' own words.

“He Was BORN to DIE”

Since: Nov 08

This World Is Not My Home

#20 Aug 29, 2012
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>PLease keep your crazy beliefs off this site. If we wanted to hear nutcases like you, we would watch Benny Hinn and Pat Robertson!
Don't say "we". You aren't our spokesman. I like his posts.

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#21 Aug 29, 2012
Holy Land wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't say "we". You aren't our spokesman. I like his posts.
Holy Land, PM01 is just trying to reach people in his own way of expression. He means no harm. I believe him to be a really good person that loves the Lord. He is Trying, and we must give him credit for his good efferts.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
state trooper gave me window tint ticket (Dec '13) 25 min Eric 32
Theives That Live In Princeton 34 min Eric 12
Chassidy Lawrence street walker??? (Jun '14) 36 min alltel 76
Mark Large? 53 min Hgf1 1
Lets play one word! (Apr '12) 56 min Terrible_Herbst 3,029
victims of the double shooting 1 hr well 6
greg puckett 1 hr tool 4
Athens Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:18 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:18PM
Blount happy with Patriots after rocky time with Steelers
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
Bleacher Report 6:12 PM
5 Mistakes Steelers Can't Repeat in Offseason
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl