Athens man shoots brother, himself - ...

Athens man shoots brother, himself - 3 Hours Ago

There are 1 comment on the Athens Daily Review story from Apr 5, 2010, titled Athens man shoots brother, himself - 3 Hours Ago. In it, Athens Daily Review reports that:

A family's quiet Easter weekend was shattered Saturday afternoon by gunshots. In an apparent jealous rage, Justin Higginbotham, 22, shot his brother, Robert Higginbotham, 25, to death at a home on 9821 Robertson Road, in Athens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Daily Review.

Ever hear of respect

Grapevine, TX

#1 Apr 6, 2010
I'm sorry, but you say apparent jealous rage? How about we get credited information before we post on a story? That sounds like a wonderful idea. You don't know the Higginbotham brothers nor do you know what really happened. The only person who truly knows why this happened is no longer with us. Have some respect for the families that were involved. Give these people a chance to mourn over their losses. You people make me sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) May 12 YIDFELLAS rule 121,867
needing some info Apr '18 need to know 1
Unbelievable Mar '18 Cabin in the Woods 1
News Continue reading Israel's latest land grab (Feb '17) Mar '18 AIPACgate 20
Review: Law Offices Of Lynn E Markham And Rache... (Oct '14) Feb '18 vwbug1969 4
Bigamist Dec '17 Interested 1
AISD Employee and Running for City Council (Apr '17) Nov '17 Iwisheveryoneknew 2

Athens Jobs

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages