who

Epworth, GA

#1 Sep 29, 2010
what jobs will be left when mig takes over, what parts will they not be making at the athens plant, are the moving these things to mx or to mi makes more sense to move it to mi
Old jci manager

United States

#2 Nov 25, 2010
Mig is dishonest. Mexico is cheap labor. You should all join the union
yeah right

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2010
Old jci manager wrote:
Mig is dishonest. Mexico is cheap labor. You should all join the union
Probably not as dishonest as JCI has been over the last few years. What does it mean to see "Lar** Whi**" (and some local management who is still there) with a huge smile on his face just after the sell-out announcement? Pretend to be there for us, and then break one off in the plant... I think the plant will be better off once Mig cleans up the management. As far as dishonesty goes, why does a shift allow their operators to get by with not gauging parts. Why do some managers get parts (which Toyota forbids) out of the red (bad parts) containers and make repairs themselves and then put the parts back on the good parts rack or zytec with the operators name on it... Now the operator may have a part with their name on it, with the repair that a non-certified manager has made... Who will be responsible for that part?..... Did Jci ever tell everyone up front that "this many people will probably get laid off around a certain time"? Be prepared... At least Mig was upfront about that. At least Mig knows that machinery has to be up-kept in order to help operator make good quality numbers. Mig is at least upping maintenance to help with this. Nothing can happen overnight but at least Mig is making an attempt...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rocky Top Cafe Aug 25 fkolhouse 3
Who will make the new best Athens Police Chief Aug 24 Hopeless 3
Niota Hess (Sep '15) Aug 24 I wish 5
New to Sweetwater -?- Church, New [email protected] ... Aug 18 Dad 3
Tyler Womack, drug dealer or not? (Jul '14) Aug 16 Jim Morrison 15
"When she aint going home I can get whatever yo... Aug 16 Wow 15
Sweetwater Police? Aug 13 Earl 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance