David powell

Vonore, TN

#51 Jul 29, 2010
Drugs??? Beating my gf??? Wow you all are scraping the bottom.... Yeah I am strung out on drugs that's why I am so skinny!! Rotflmao!
elvis

Canfield, OH

#53 Jul 31, 2010
thank you thank you very much(insert elvis voice) so you wont deny being a woman beater, since you have a criminal record for it, but you will deny the drugs since you have not got caught at it or have you? Elvis was skinny in his drug addicted days too remember. We all know the real david powell.
David powell

Vonore, TN

#55 Jul 31, 2010
This damn iPad can't type.... David a powell.
elvis

Blacksburg, SC

#56 Aug 1, 2010
Hell David. Just admit that you are a moocher as this thread states. Everyone knows it. hahahahahahahahaha
David powell

Vonore, TN

#57 Aug 1, 2010
Never been a moocher and never will be... I was on my own at 18yrs old making it on my own.... Never needed anyones money to survive... Sure as he'll don't need it now...
moe

United States

#58 Aug 1, 2010
Now you don't I'm sure
omg

Acworth, GA

#60 Aug 3, 2010
is this the same David Powell that worked at HEIL a few years back? If so, then YES you are a mooch and a thief and as a matter of fact this site has no idea how big of a scum bucket you are. I remember all the creditors that called work for you, If you canty pay your bills, the your MOOCHIN.
wtf

Loudon, TN

#61 Sep 6, 2010
How did this guy die?
beware

Athens, TN

#62 Sep 6, 2010
This is copied directly from the Tennessee online law book.

39-17-308. Harassment.

(a) A person commits an offense who intentionally:

(1) Threatens, by telephone, in writing or by electronic communication, including, but not limited to, text messaging, facsimile transmissions, electronic mail or Internet services, to take action known to be unlawful against any person and by this action knowingly annoys or alarms the recipient;

(2) Places one (1) or more telephone calls anonymously, or at an hour or hours known to be inconvenient to the victim, or in an offensively repetitious manner, or without a legitimate purpose of communication, and by this action knowingly annoys or alarms the recipient;

(3) Communicates by telephone to another that a relative or other person has been injured, killed or is ill when the communication is known to be false; or

(4) Communicates with another person by any method described in subdivision (a)(1), without legitimate purpose:

(A)(i) With the malicious intent to frighten, intimidate or cause emotional distress; or

(ii) In a manner the defendant knows, or reasonably should know, would frighten, intimidate or cause emotional distress to a similarly situated person of reasonable sensibilities; and

(B) As the result of the communication, the person is frightened, intimidated or emotionally distressed.

(b)(1) A person convicted of a criminal offense commits an offense if, while incarcerated, on pre-trial diversion, probation, community correction or parole, the person intentionally communicates in person with the victim of the person's crime if the communication is:

(A) Anonymous or threatening or made in an offensively repetitious manner or at hours known to be inconvenient to the victim;

(B) Made for no legitimate purpose; and

(C) Made knowing that it will alarm or annoy the victim.

(2) If the victim of the person's offense died as the result of the offense, the provisions of this subsection (b) shall apply to the deceased victim's next-of-kin.

(c) A violation of subsection (a) is a Class A misdemeanor. A violation of subsection (b) is a Class E felony.

[Acts 1989, ch. 591, 1; 1998, ch. 1035, 1, 2; 2001, ch. 26, 1; 2008, ch. 973, 1; 2009, ch. 347, 1.]
wtf

Loudon, TN

#63 Sep 11, 2010
FLOYD wrote:
David your hillarious. This is NOT HALEY and I hope your not telling that story. The posts in this topic are very true. Yes Greg was living in one of my houses after he found out you two were seeing each other, but not the other way around. And David has never had anything and neither did you Haley. Greg busted his ass to make a family and his death was hard on many of us. But the facts are you got a nice chunk of money and David is MILKING it. And dont say he had his own money thats funny. I know convicts who had more than he had. But its funny DAVID your on here trying to make it all go away.
How did Greg die?
Haley

Conyers, GA

#64 Sep 14, 2010
Get a life and let me worry about mine.
LMFAO

Athens, TN

#65 Sep 15, 2010
Nothing like a bunch of inbred hicks bringing a family dispute onto a public NEWS website.

There is plenty of room in the local Walmart parking lot for the redneck get togethers.
Davids Ex 2

Atlanta, GA

#66 Jun 30, 2011
RIP GREG wrote:
And to show his UTTER disrespect for the kids he tries to claim he loves he showed up at GREG's funeral in flip flops, shorts and sunglasses. Bad enough that he was an adultress and having an affair with a married woman, but then he had the nerve to show up at the funeral holding Haley's hand and dressed like the bum he is. Now he is driving gregs vehicles, spending the kids money and laying claim to it all being HIS.
I am sorry but Miss Haley is no Angel. Why was she flirting with other men and sending text and comments that no married woman should send to someone other than her own husband (while her husband was still alive). Quite frankley I think they deserve each other! I do feel sorry for the kids though. The money should have been put aside in a trust fund for the kids so that they would have it later. It's funny how if you ask David why he has bad debt, criminal record, among other things it was always someone elses fault. Just saying.
lol

Cookeville, TN

#68 Dec 2, 2013
anything else you can add to this. I heard he is always looking for easy money and is trying to set up a law suite right now against a guy.
DavidX3

Etowah, TN

#69 May 26, 2014
I can tell you David started out really sweet, but all he did was play games. He is a jerk and sucks in bed.
David ex

Sevierville, TN

#70 Jun 21, 2014
David Powell, 40, of 1515 W. Madison Ave., Athens, was arrested on June 18 by the McMinn County Sheriff's Department and charged with capias. He was released on $500 bond and faces a date in General Sessions Court on June 19.
DavidX3

Etowah, TN

#72 Jun 27, 2014
No wonder he looked stoned all the time....he really was lol. He is such a jerk.
David ex wrote:
David Powell, 40, of 1515 W. Madison Ave., Athens, was arrested on June 18 by the McMinn County Sheriff's Department and charged with capias. He was released on $500 bond and faces a date in General Sessions Court on June 19.
DavidX3

Etowah, TN

#73 Jul 1, 2014
He is going around telling people that he didn't get arrested for pot and that he just didn't show up to court so they issued it as capias in the paper. Does he really think that people are that stupid? Always someone else's fault and never his own. I feel sorry for his daughter. I would hate for my friends to see that my dad had been arrested like that and it be in the paper too.
David ex wrote:
david powell

Athens, TN

#74 Jul 8, 2014
DavidX3 you dont know he or anything else... i was in court for not appearing for a civil matter that court was rescheduled and the clerks office messed up.. i challenge you post any evidence that i was arrested on drug charges... you wont and you cant... your a coward spreading lies.. i was in court today and the matter is resolved... only civil matters were heard in general essions court today... sorry try again
DavidX3

Etowah, TN

#75 Jul 24, 2014
Looks like you must have quite a reputation by looking at the posts here. Some things never change.
david powell wrote:
DavidX3 you dont know he or anything else... i was in court for not appearing for a civil matter that court was rescheduled and the clerks office messed up.. i challenge you post any evidence that i was arrested on drug charges... you wont and you cant... your a coward spreading lies.. i was in court today and the matter is resolved... only civil matters were heard in general essions court today... sorry try again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city of Madisonville looks like a slum area 2 hr jumper 2
swingers (Sep '14) Apr 20 66dfy545788u 14
Amanda Webb Apr 20 I hear you 4
darts Apr 20 fun man 3
News Athens Teen Murdered in the Street (Jul '07) Apr 18 54dtt544 193
For sale (Jan '10) Apr 16 AnonH 22
maltipom puppy Apr 16 ilovedogs 3
More from around the web

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE