Anything New on the Pattie Striker Wi...
LMAO

Mobile, AL

#64 Jul 1, 2010
I dont trust anyone wrote:
Really can you read look at june 25 I email the authorites and I told them more than I did on this site.Chuck Burris said he has worked on the case for 7 years THEY KNOW.wtf and all the other names you use,your the type of person that thinks you know it all.I bet your wife loves you,how many have you had or are you just a little smart ass punk.I do not know if my info helps.T 2 dollar bill with the serial number is so I can identify myself if needed.wtf I can not believe that you could not figure that out you know it all.A person told me Patty and husband had friends in Nebraska I did not know for sure.It was about 3weeks after she was killed when the person said neb.I rember a car from neb bing pulled over around wendy's.I have 3 scanners I listen to them everyday for about 30 years.Last night mcminn police ran a tag on a car from Arizona I will rember that for a long time because that is unusual a car from arizona in mcminn.The police reported that money was all over the place at the crime scene that does not sound like just a robbery to me so who benefited from it.Saturday june 26 I googled and people search and others and found out Patty lived in Omaha Neb at one time. Really and wtf you 2 would make a great couple.
LMAO

You don't even make any sense.

But it does sound like maybe the Strikers had bad past acquaintances in Nebraska, but what do you expect the dumb little hick police around here are going to do?
It would take too much time out of them sitting on their lazy asses for them to actually do any work such as a background check on the victim or contacting Nebraska authorities.
Patty s son

Pensacola, FL

#66 Jul 6, 2010
*I Don't trust anyone. If I showed you a picture of the dark colored car do you think you can identify it.
laura

Farmington, NM

#67 Jul 7, 2010
I would love to talk to the family about several things, I have an idea as to something that could be done.
Who Knows

Chattanooga, TN

#69 Jul 8, 2010
Gary Church wrote:
I am Mr. Church....
Yes, I did talk to David Guy personally at the law office for 30m. I had questions about his having information on the Striker case. He was very plain that he does not presently have that information, but that the day he is elected he has a promise from a reliable source; this source has promised to come forth with this information.
After leaving, I pondered this conversation and am still quite a bit disturbed mostly because whoever has this information would hold it back. This scenario has created a flavor of manipulation. "You want the Striker case solved?--Vote for me." This does not look good or sound good. So, whoever has information should go to the DA's office NOW and be done with this nonsense.
First of all I am sorry for your loss. And I cannot help but feel something is wrong with this situation when a TBI agent tells you that he has an informant that has information on an ongoing case but will not give that information until he is elected sheriff. TBI is involved and electing David or Joe is going to do what for the investigation. Sheriff Frisbie has tried to stimulate the case recently with the billboards so what can either candidate do that the present sheriff has not. Using a high profile case as a stepping stone to a elected position is sad.
laura

Farmington, NM

#70 Jul 11, 2010
Hello, I know that the family read the post on this site, I am interested in speaking with someone from the family, I have an idea that sould possibly get this case going again, I just do not know how to contact anyone.
Mark Moses

AOL

#71 Jul 13, 2010
laura wrote:
Hello, I know that the family read the post on this site, I am interested in speaking with someone from the family, I have an idea that sould possibly get this case going again, I just do not know how to contact anyone.
Thank you for your interest in our case. If you would contact Gary Miller with the McMinn Co. Sheriff's Dept. we know he would listen to any ideas you may have.He's a really great guy and very easy to talk to. If this isnt something your comfortable with though and want to contact us directly, please post again. We are trying to find a way for people to get through to us. Thanks again for your interest.
laura

Farmington, NM

#72 Jul 13, 2010
I would greatly like to speak with you in ref. to Patty's case and my interest in the case. If you would be willing to give me your email address I will be glad to talk with you there, I just do not want to talk about this on an open forum Thank you Mr. Moses I appreciate your time
Mark Moses

AOL

#73 Jul 18, 2010
"Laura" and "I don't trust anyone" and anyone else who wants to speak with us, our e-mail is [email protected] We would still like to encourage people to contact Gary Miller with the McMinn Co. Sheriff's Dept. with any information about Patty's case. he has been so good to us during this nightmare and we assure you that he is a good guy who has kept working on this case, kept involved with us, and follows every lead he has had.Please keep Patty's case in your hearts and minds, don't let her be forgotten.
David Moses

United States

#74 Jul 20, 2010
As a Moses myself, and possibly a relative, I would like to see this case solved. I would like to see every murder solved and hope that the new sheriff, whoever it may be, will have a staff who is dedicated to solving these cases.
Amber

Ooltewah, TN

#75 Jul 21, 2010
HOLLYWOOD wrote:
<quoted text>JOE is cracked out and has no experience like the TBI
Ummm....They called the TBI.....and David wasn't able to solve it either. Joe has plenty of experience. I think David was lead investigator on 3 out of 4 of the unsolved cases in McMinn County and they are still unsolved so how is that 38 years of experience working for him? 38 years of not solving cases??
Get Your Facts Straight

Athens, TN

#76 Jul 21, 2010
David wasn't the TBI agent on the case. Regardless, it seems from some of these posts that additional information is available and I believe the Moses family would like to get in contact regarding that information. So please don't post by criticizing one candidate, while endorsing another. It's tacky.
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm....They called the TBI.....and David wasn't able to solve it either. Joe has plenty of experience. I think David was lead investigator on 3 out of 4 of the unsolved cases in McMinn County and they are still unsolved so how is that 38 years of experience working for him? 38 years of not solving cases??
meister

Nashville, TN

#77 Jul 22, 2010
I agree. That kind of campaigning for a candidate on this forum in so inappropriate. The attention should be to the Striker case and not getting your candidate elected.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#78 Jul 24, 2010
I think the point here is to get Patty's murder solved and not to determine the political motives. This is not about politics!
Mark Moses

AOL

#79 Jul 24, 2010
it is our understanding that the District Attorney's Office must "invite" the TBI in to investigate a case. Patty's case was never given over to them. There were several TBI agents that wanted to work the case, but weren't allowed. This left the local detectives to work on it and they have limited resources,(which is not their fault). Gary Miller has worked relentlessly on the case and has kept in touch with us and we really respect the work he has done. We just wanted to clear up that the TBI never had the case.
jason

United States

#80 Jul 24, 2010
HOLLYWOOD wrote:
<quoted text>JOE is cracked out and has no experience like the TBI
the tbi lol david guy made the comment during moofest that once he was elected sheriff he would arrest steve frisbie and charge him with wothholding evidence in this case he also said that he knew for a fact it was covered up by the mcminn county sheriffs dept brass....my ? is that the same brass he has alined himself with now
Amber

Ooltewah, TN

#81 Aug 1, 2010
Someone who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously Mr. Church you are a blooming idiot. You talk about vote for me and this will be solved " Striker Case ". Did the other candidate put you up to writing that? Now with that being said whoever gets in office will need to make this case a top priority for closure for the family. I know that the current administration has worked on this case constantly over the years. What happened was a tragedy and one of two things will happen to solve this case (1) someone will have to develop a conscience and confess or (2) a witness will have to come forward to solve it. Before you go out spreading bull crap comments think about what it does to the Striker family each and everytime they read crap like this. I pray that one day you too " Mr. Church " will develop a conscience and quit spreading rumors. One more thing to add if " I KNOW JOE " gets elected who is gonna work on this case for him because HE dont have the experience to work an unsolved Homicide because he has NEVER worked a Homicide as Lead Investigator. DAVID has!!! I also hope and pray that the citizens of McMinn County will elect the right person for Sheriff because if they dont law enforcement in this county will go backwards 100 years back to the days of history that Joe talks and writes about.
FIRST of all EVERYONE at the Tea Party meeting heard DAVID say that IF ELECTED he would open the Patty Striker case and WOULD SOLVE it his first day in office. So IF he is elected on Aug 5th he is gonna keep it a secret for another month? He won't be in office til Sept 1st. And Joe has PLENTY enough experience to be a sheriff. IF they open the case again the sheriffs dept will do like they have ALWAYS done and call in the TBI. In fact, look who the lead investigator was on that case and you will find Mr David Guy SO it looks to me that he is just using this (as sad as this is) for political gain. To me I have seen David stoop to all sorts of low from using this murder to playing down and dirty with his own family. Lord help us if this corrupt man gets into office because of idiots that are to stupid to look up and search information instead of going on hear say.
Focus

United States

#82 Aug 1, 2010
I really dont care about the whole political side of this. I just wish that Patty could get some justice, it was a horrible crime and I cried for weeks for her children. I used to work at the daycare the girls went to. If all this about David is true and the case gets solved then it will be as big of a blessing as it would if it was solved in any other way. Her justice is the focus here, not the sheriffs campaign. If you want to go jab at candidates then go to another forum. For any of Patty's family who may read this, I do still think about her and pray for her often, she was a beautiful woman, and had a heart of gold, she will never be forgotten.
Mark Moses

AOL

#83 Aug 2, 2010
Focus wrote:
I really dont care about the whole political side of this. I just wish that Patty could get some justice, it was a horrible crime and I cried for weeks for her children. I used to work at the daycare the girls went to. If all this about David is true and the case gets solved then it will be as big of a blessing as it would if it was solved in any other way. Her justice is the focus here, not the sheriffs campaign. If you want to go jab at candidates then go to another forum. For any of Patty's family who may read this, I do still think about her and pray for her often, she was a beautiful woman, and had a heart of gold, she will never be forgotten.
Thank you for remembering our beautiful sister. She was such a wonderful person and we miss her so much. Everything in our lives changed from the moment of her death. We are still grieving and I know we always will. It's so nice that people still remember her and that we have so many prayers going out for us. We desperately need people to come forward with any information, even if it seems like a small thing, it could be the one piece of the puzzle that breaks this case. We just hope that her case will be solved soon, whoever gets into office.
Meister

Nashville, TN

#84 Aug 4, 2010
To the Moses/Striker families. I am sorry you have to read all of the garbage that people put on this post. I believe they come here to promote political abmitions and not to celebrate your loved ones life. That is just so sad. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and I hope justice prevails soon. God Bless you
paralegal

Charlotte, NC

#85 Oct 26, 2010
[Did the police ever get all the letters "Death threats that were sent to Patty after she filed for divorce from Stanley Striker??? Is it really that easy to get by with Murder in a small town like Athens?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feezel RD 16 hr Marcynda 13
lisa davis (Apr '12) 17 hr Been there 23
Dollar General in Decatur (Jan '15) May 24 Decatur moma 8
Josh Smith is a murderer! (Mar '14) May 24 Angry Rabbit 5
Anybody know a girl named Montana? Help me May 23 Jlk 1
News Monroe woman arrested in Jim Miller murder case (Jan '11) May 23 WebSleuth 51
News Womac arrested in Athens incident (Feb '15) May 22 Angel 3

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages