First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Happy Ending

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2010
Does anyone know anything about the K spa off of I-75 exit in Athens? I come through there a lot on business and wanted to see if it is a good place to stop in.
huh

Athens, TN

#2 Jan 25, 2010
i dont think you can get happy endings there LOL
Sam Goldstein

Knoxville, TN

#3 Feb 1, 2010
It's not that kind of spa. They sell spas and spa related products there. It's not the kind of spa you go in and meet sex-trafficked girls from eastern europe or asia who are basically enslaved.
knoxville opinion

Kilgore, TX

#4 Feb 11, 2010
So, if this is what this place is really about, why does our sheriff not do SOMETHING about this. THis is awful, and as a side note, I think it's illegal. There is some statute somewhere that makes trafficking a criminal offense. ewwww... we!
the right man

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2010
knoxville opinion wrote:
So, if this is what this place is really about, why does our sheriff not do SOMETHING about this. THis is awful, and as a side note, I think it's illegal. There is some statute somewhere that makes trafficking a criminal offense. ewwww... we!
IF YOUR FROM ATHENS YOU WOULD KNOW THIS IS IN THE ATHENS CITY LIMITS.
NOT this TIME

Athens, TN

#6 Feb 12, 2010
the right man wrote:
<quoted text> IF YOUR FROM ATHENS YOU WOULD KNOW THIS IS IN THE ATHENS CITY LIMITS.
Then why dont Chuck do something about it.

Hes another one that needs to GO!
Tad pole

Athens, TN

#7 Feb 12, 2010
Finally we agree on something N t T...however you would probably want one of the Jr. patrolmaen to take his place!
Sam Goldstein

United States

#8 Feb 13, 2010
no no no

i was saying that ISN'T what goes on there
Jerry

Athens, TN

#9 Feb 14, 2010
I think Sam is confused. K Spa is a JAP Cat House, Dynasty Spa's sell s Spas and such.

The Ladies at K Spa has been jailed a few times, but they open right back up. I thought that when the building burnt, we would be rid of them, but nope, they stay.
Sam Goldstein

United States

#10 Feb 15, 2010
wait.. whoa

we have an oriental house of carnal acts HERE IN ATHENS?!@??!?!?!

brb grabbing wallet

after action report to follow.
billy

Etowah, TN

#11 Mar 1, 2010
did sam get arrested for soliciting hookers?

LOL
meister

Nashville, TN

#12 Jun 1, 2010
I hear you really can get a good massage there, and just about anything else you want or dont want. A guy I know who went there once told me if you just stop with the massage, your're fine. Then they ask what else you want and it katie bar the door.
helmet

Athens, TN

#13 Jun 1, 2010
katie bar the door?
meister

Nashville, TN

#14 Jun 23, 2010
A southern expression meaning any thing could happen. Educate your self man
Gregg

Athens, TN

#15 Jun 29, 2010
Nice people. Get what you pay for...
Concerned Citizen

Athens, TN

#16 Jun 30, 2010
Sam what is your After Action Report, TELL us.
Tenacious Moses

Barnesville, OH

#17 Jul 1, 2010
They have specials every Wed. For $40.00, you can have a Won Hun Low or Claude Bols. Warning! Do not get abusive with the staff as they administer a Wax Job to any who do. They stretch it out and whack it with a wooden mallet causing the wax to fly out of your ears.
RON

Athens, TN

#19 Jul 8, 2010
OVER PRICED BUT OKAY FOR WHAT YOU GET.
WackyTobacky

Loudon, TN

#20 Sep 9, 2010
If this is so obviously happening at this facility why haven't the local authorities shut this place down? We all know it is illegal and yet they continue to stay open as if nothing is going on. It's an eyesore for the community and makes Athens look bad.
meister

Nashville, TN

#21 Sep 10, 2010
The place has been shut down 3 or 4 times and it continues to reopen. About 2 years ago there was a big story on the 6 oclock news and showed a patron leaving the place. The owner and other girls were arrested for prostitution. The place stayed closed for a few months and then reopened. I don't blame the facility so much as I do its patrons. If no one went there they could not stay open. Just like tv shows or movies. If no one watched the filth they would not be successful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police seek info about missing Athens man, 72 9 hr 5trthr5666 1
News Dr. King Wouldn't Approve Of The Mayhem In Balt... 21 hr 5trthr5666 1
james bohannon Sun james 3
News Athens Teen Murdered in the Street (Jul '07) Sun ju6e766767676 195
Debate: Gay Marriage - Athens, TN (Jul '10) May 3 Do not want to! 107
News Trinity Baptist congregation remembers murdered... (Mar '11) May 2 iamthenoseynabor 7
Jared Price deputy (Dec '12) May 1 ju6e766767676 6
More from around the web

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]