who is the hot deputy i see patroling?
Leslie

Nebo, NC

#21 Feb 18, 2013
I agree both are sexy!
kim

Delano, TN

#22 Feb 22, 2013
the city officers take the cake in the looks department
disappointed

Panama City, FL

#23 Feb 23, 2013
i was hoping this would be about a hot female deputy

goddamnit
Really

United States

#24 Mar 21, 2013
So, have you seen this 420 out of uniform? I would like to know what he has to work with before I spend the time to get it.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#25 Jul 10, 2013
Well, all of you whores that we refer to as "holster sniffers" could only hope that he would give you a second look. He has a beautiful wife and children that he loves. He wouldnt risk his relationship with his family for any of one of you. But keep dreaming!!!
Love it

Athens, TN

#26 Aug 6, 2013
Smile_ppl wrote:
Well, all of you whores that we refer to as "holster sniffers" could only hope that he would give you a second look. He has a beautiful wife and children that he loves. He wouldnt risk his relationship with his family for any of one of you. But keep dreaming!!!
I totally agree with your post smile_ppl!!!! As for the city officers, hands off... Most all of them are happily married and wouldn't even think about nasty badge bunnies like yourselves!!!
Bet

Greer, SC

#27 Nov 28, 2013
Well ladies as far as deputy 420 is concerned. He is already sporting this sexy little red head. Rest assured that if he makes the mistake of letting her go I will be there to pick up the pieces.
Truth

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#28 Dec 2, 2013
Why anyone would be attracted to a low life person that lives off taxpayer money is beyond me.
clayton bigsby

Smartt, TN

#29 Dec 7, 2013
420 is Blake Witt
The Lone Ranger

Farmington, NM

#30 Dec 7, 2013
no it isn't
Say what

Athens, TN

#31 Dec 8, 2013
The Ranger is not a-lone !?! More to come from this authority.
Wrong

Charlotte, NC

#32 Dec 8, 2013
Blake Witt is 424.
You must decide

Charlotte, NC

#33 Dec 8, 2013
disappointed wrote:
i was hoping this would be about a hot female deputy
goddamnit
There is a female deputy. As for hot that's a matter of opinion. You will have to decide that for your self. She is 421.

“What's That Smell?”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#34 Dec 22, 2013
just pay your speeding ticket, ok?
Jessica

Panama City, FL

#35 Feb 6, 2014
Blake Witt is 424 and he will gladly sleep with any female with a pulse, possibly male too!
Ron

Lynn Haven, FL

#36 Feb 9, 2014
Bet wrote:
Well ladies as far as deputy 420 is concerned. He is already sporting this sexy little red head. Rest assured that if he makes the mistake of letting her go I will be there to pick up the pieces.
Looks like you will get your chance to pick up those pieces. I heard a rumor that she is single now. I don't know if it is 100% true. Also heard she just graduated college and is a nurse. Now that's hot....A sexy little red head in a nurse uniform. I got a weak spot for the wild red headed woman. I may have to try to pick those pieces up myself. Hey 420 be a sport and give me the inside info on her.
Not so sure fellas

Lynn Haven, FL

#37 Feb 12, 2014
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you will get your chance to pick up those pieces. I heard a rumor that she is single now. I don't know if it is 100% true. Also heard she just graduated college and is a nurse. Now that's hot....A sexy little red head in a nurse uniform. I got a weak spot for the wild red headed woman. I may have to try to pick those pieces up myself. Hey 420 be a sport and give me the inside info on her.
Just a heads up guys....You won't get anywhere with this little number. I'll give it to you...she is sexy, spunky, smart and worth the work. Only problem is.....she knows it! I know several guys that have worked overtime tryn to lay some tracks with this girl but got nowhere. She may be fresh out of a bad relationship but she isn't your typical low self esteem, broken female that can be manipulated into a quick roll in the sack! Just figured I would save some people their time if that's what your looking for cause she will see you coming a mile away!!!
cassanova

Greenville, SC

#38 Feb 15, 2014
421 is hott that is wth 2 tees
cassanova

Greenville, SC

#39 Feb 15, 2014
421 what a woman
rotflmao

United States

#40 Mar 7, 2014
cassanova wrote:
421 what a woman
Bahahahaha...... I guess if your into the dike/butch type.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rocky Top Cafe Aug 25 fkolhouse 3
Who will make the new best Athens Police Chief Aug 24 Hopeless 3
Niota Hess (Sep '15) Aug 24 I wish 5
New to Sweetwater -?- Church, New [email protected] ... Aug 18 Dad 3
Tyler Womack, drug dealer or not? (Jul '14) Aug 16 Jim Morrison 15
"When she aint going home I can get whatever yo... Aug 16 Wow 15
Sweetwater Police? Aug 13 Earl 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages