KILLER BAND playing at Double O in At...

KILLER BAND playing at Double O in Athens this friday night!

Posted in the Athens Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Athens Girl

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Sep 26, 2012
The Hillbilly SiNs.. I've seen them around Chattanooga & they are AWESOME! More of a southern rock band than a country band

Their website is www.facebook.com/TheHillbillySiNs
wtf

Athens, TN

#2 Sep 27, 2012
00 is a joke nowadays.
lol

Denver, NC

#3 Sep 29, 2012
Wouldn't go out there with all those crusty old hookers unless I had an appointment booked at the health dept. The next day.
Drk

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Must've been a while since you have been ...new owners everything looks great, great bands every weekend and no more trouble like was before.
wtf

Athens, TN

#5 Oct 9, 2012
Drk wrote:
Must've been a while since you have been ...new owners everything looks great, great bands every weekend and no more trouble like was before.
How long ago did they buy the place?
The last "new owners" really ran the place into the ground.
DAC fan

Athens, TN

#6 Oct 30, 2012
I guess about 5-6 months ago. young couple from englewood I think.
wtf

Athens, TN

#7 Oct 30, 2012
DAC fan wrote:
I guess about 5-6 months ago. young couple from englewood I think.
Wow, I was thinking about the sale that took place about 8 years ago.

My guess is that it is a bad idea to get used to the place, it has been through 4-5 owners since it was built about a decade ago.
DAC fan

Athens, TN

#8 Oct 31, 2012
This couple bought if from Gordo. Maybe they'll stick with it...they're both probably late 30's and seem to have their stuff together.
Truth

Fort Oglethorpe, GA

#9 Oct 31, 2012
DAC fan wrote:
This couple bought if from Gordo. Maybe they'll stick with it...they're both probably late 30's and seem to have their stuff together.
Great people ,nice place to go. but when you leave stay out of Meigs County, full of crooked cops
wtf

Athens, TN

#10 Oct 31, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Great people ,nice place to go. but when you leave stay out of Meigs County, full of crooked cops
If you need to worry about cops then you must be drinking and driving, which in my opinion makes you scum that should be 6 feet under anyhow.
moto

Pasadena, CA

#11 Oct 31, 2012
I'll stay away too many redneck pillbillies
shocked

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2012
i recently visited an was trested badly by new manager,there was also a lady selling drugs in bathroom.half the employees appeared to be high,i also heard that one of the new owners was a convicted felon.wondered why cops were so bad,that explains it all
same here

Knoxville, TN

#13 Nov 5, 2012
shocked pretty much says it all bout the place....same thing here when i went.....waitress was smoking meth in the ladies room
curious

Blacksburg, SC

#14 Nov 5, 2012
Cops aren't always bad their... of course they do a walk through.. thats their job and some of the waitresses are really nice and appear sober.
wtf

Athens, TN

#15 Nov 5, 2012
Sounds like the same ol 00 to me.
gators

Knoxville, TN

#16 Nov 7, 2012
well, according to an employee/owner who posted on another thread trying to be an idiot who did not realize that a girl slit her wrists there 2 and a half years ago and wanted to accuse people of slander because he/she is not smart enough to check dates on posts....some guy slit his wrists there friday night again.....sounds like the place is just getting worse.....last time i went, pretty much the whole staff was sneaking out the kitchen doors to do drugs....except for 2 waitresses smoking meth in the bathroom.....the bouncer and person taking money at the door were drunk....the dj was drunk....hell, i thought it was illegal to work at a bar while under the influence....oh yeah, that's right it is
athens gal

Knoxville, TN

#18 Nov 7, 2012
DAC fan wrote:
The Double O has come a long way in the past few years. The owners do have their shit together. If you have not been in a while you might want to come check it out and judge for yourself instead of what others say. Some just say shit to be saying it or just mad at someone there. So, don't judge until you see for yourself
knoxville tn

Knoxville, TN

#19 Nov 7, 2012
DAC fan wrote:
Wow Laura and Lori don't either of you have anything better to do?! You didn't get the reaction you had hoped for on FB so now you're posting the same old bull here. Give it a rest, get over it and MOVE ON!!
I agree. If you, Laura, had not got fired, you still be over there loving your job and all the people there. Quit your slandering and move the hell on with your life. Karma is a bitch,
wtf

United States

#20 Nov 7, 2012
Whose Laura or Lori?to think two pissed off women say or do all that.huh
laura

United States

#21 Nov 7, 2012
I have not posted on this site till now.so britt Eric an carla get a life an leave me alone before I start suing for slander.everyone keeps talkin bout karma why u blaming me for everything?karma is a bitch that don't skip anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White supremacists plan monument protest, summi... 14 min Thinking Out Loud 15
Kristen Caparillo new thread 12 hr Crackkillz 5
Hannah Stewart 12 hr Crackkillz 5
Teenage junkies 12 hr CPD 1
Anybody know a girl named Montana? Help me 12 hr Hahaha 2
Josh Smith is a murderer! (Mar '14) 13 hr hesawigger 6
walmart employees (Jun '13) Mon She likes wined a... 15

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages