Female officer kills unarmed teenager...

Female officer kills unarmed teenager in Euharlee, GA

Posted in the Athens Forum

General Lee

Athens, GA

#1 Feb 21, 2014
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/02/20/35154...

How would you like to be killed by a trigger happy female police officer who gave no warning before shooting an unarmed teenager Christopher Rouge only 17? Incidents like this are what give Georgia a bad name. He was holding a Nintendo Controller in his hand, not a gun and the stupid officer couldn't tell the difference!
General Lee

Athens, GA

#2 Feb 21, 2014
correction: The name of the teenager should be Christopher Roupe.

See: http://cartersville.patch.com/groups/police-a...
General Lee

Athens, GA

#3 Feb 21, 2014
Here is a quote from the above link:

"Veronica TaylorFebruary 17, 2014 at 06:34 PM

I am posting this in behalf of Christophers family, Christopher lived and loved and was loved..... First let me introduce myself. My name is Renee Vance. Christopher Wayne Roupe is my nephew . This Bartow County Scanner Page keeps posting things so I'm gonna put some facts on here to clear up some things. Let's start with James Hobbs. You are not Christophers stepfather. You dated his mom for a while and that's that. So stop with this bullshit claiming to be a member of our family. You are not nor ever was and I'm really tired of seeing those lies. Second of all there were no drugs involved. The Euharlee police dept went to serve a violation of probation warrant for a misdemeanor. I have gone over and over this story with the two siblings of Christopher and there was not BB gun pulled on the officer. Christopher had gotten up to put in a movie and had the wii remote in his hand so that he could start the movie. There was a knock on the door and Christopher said who is it. No one answered him so he opened the door with the wii remote still in his hand. The female officer already had her gun drew and saw the remote , assumed it was a weapon and shot my nephew in the chest. She never said put down your weapon she just shot. The male officer told the female officer to put her gun away because it was only a remote control. She didn't. Christophers little sister started towards Christopher because he had already fell to the floor so this female officer pointed her gun at my niece who by the way is 13 Years old and told her to shut up and stay where she was. I have friends that are cops and I respect the law but this was a murder. My poor niece and nephew are still very shaken up over this and I'm not sure if they will ever recover. My sister is a basket case and I can't begin to fathom the pain she is in. As far as him living in a trailer park..... really you assholes are just profiling this child because of where he lived. I'm so relieved that being poor is now grounds to shoot a child.I'm sure Christopher would have chosen to live in a nice subdivision and had a perfectly normal life however that just wasn't the hand he was dealt. This young man had his life planned out so that his future children would have a better life and to all the judgmental assholes who just keep posting shit on here about my poor deceased nephew. STOP. Until you know what happened for sure you are just hurting my family and that's a bunch of shit. Christopher did not have a gun BB or other wise. There was an airsoft toy gun in the house but it was not in his hand. I'm gonna see that ther is justice for my nephew because he was murdered. It was not self defense unless this officer thinks a wii remote control can be considered a deadly weapon. The fact of the matter is this female officer made a bad call and killed a 17 year old boy and I hope she pays for what she done. She has cause irreparable damage to my family. I love you Christopher and may you rest in peace. You will forever be in our hearts!!!!!!!!!! "
General Lee

Athens, GA

#4 Feb 21, 2014
If anyone out there knows the name of this female officer who murdered
this innocent teenager, please publish it. It is outrageous that it is being kept secret by corrupt police authorities.

When police investigate themselves, do not expect justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nicholson woman arrested following undercover p... Feb 5 DeForest 1
easy women Feb 3 ready 1
News UGA takes lead on celebrations of Black History... Feb 1 powertomypeople 4
unfair non unified government of athens clarke ... Jan 30 Necrinomocan 8
Another UGA Student found DEAD...... (May '15) Jan 30 Necrinomocan 2
and you thought government cared what you think Jan 30 Necrinomocan 3
ort is the wrong party in court Jan 30 Necrinomocan 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages