How about demonstrating some Gumption...

How about demonstrating some Gumption Paul Broun

Posted in the Athens Forum

leo

Bethlehem, GA

#1 Dec 15, 2012
http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/how-to-stop-an-ine...

Representative Broun and colleagues: On January 6, 2013 you have the lawful opportunity to stand up and put your money where your big mouths are and object to Obama being coronated for the next four years on January 21,2013.

How about demonstrating a little courage for a change instead of all that meaningless hot air which constantly comes out of your big mouths?
TJefferson

Bethlehem, GA

#2 Dec 15, 2012
And how about demonstating some guts and courage Senator Big Mouth Saxby Chambliss and join Representative Broun in an objection to the lying Obama becoming another illegal President the next four years?

Neither cowards Broun or Chambliss deserve their fancy soft jobs in Washington. They are both an embarrassment to Georgia and the nation. Both are better described by expletives deleted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Offer me solutions Aug '17 Anonymous 1
Nightmares (Mar '17) Aug '17 Earthflower 2
Talk Aug '17 SRK_90194 1
Face riding Aug '17 Yup 1
Moving to Athens (Mar '06) Aug '17 Atillah 11
News Man flees from Oconee police during traffic stop (Jan '16) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 4
Dos any one know where kara mo (Nov '16) Jun '17 Papa john 2

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages