The Devil went down to Georgia, Jan 10, 2010

Posted in the Athens Forum

Arular Akbar

Athens, GA

#1 Apr 6, 2013
I had left the Athens Clarke County Library on Baxter Street on that dreadful evening. I walked across town fro about a mile, all the way to Huddle House on Prince Avenue to get something to eat. Before i walked in, I saw about 4 white men who were customers sitting down at the tables, one was sitting at the counter. When I walked inside, one of the men who was sitting at a table said, "Oh boy!" He got up and left quickly without paying his tab. Then I noticed the other two decided to leave in a hurry. One man was left at a table by himself. Not counting two other white men who were behind the counter, both were cooks. As I approached the counter, the cook said to me, "Somebody needs to turn around 180 degrees and leave because the devil is about to arrive." I told the cook, "I am not afraid of nobody!" I ordered my food to dine in and soon as I sat down at the counter, some white man entered the restaurant quickly and walked behind me to sit down at a table. He had piercing, hellish looking eyes staring at me. I knew he wasn't on drugs because the way he looked, he had to be possessed by something wicked. I took my time and ate my food with this demonic, looking individual staring at me. I told him, "You're not going to get my soul." The possessed man didn't say nothing, just kept staring at me with those evil looking eyes. I wished I had a camera phone at the time. This encounter would have fit right in with the Charlie Daniels Band hit, "The Devil Went Down To Georgia." http://youtu.be/cDm_ZHyYTrg

I finished my meal and left. I have never, ever seen such evil in a man like the one I seen in Athens,Ga. I wonder if the restaurant have security video of this on file, still.

BTW, the Huddle House restaurant have been torn down.

This will be my first and last post on this topic. You can call me any kind of name you wish or say I was smoking or snorting dope, if so, then what kind of dope did I do? I'm not Mentally Ill or Retarded. Name call all you want because there ancient buildings that exist today that no one can't build with today's technology. Places that make the lights burn out or a compass twirl out of control. I have been to these places.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Arular Akbar wrote:
I had left the Athens Clarke County Library on Baxter Street on that dreadful evening. I walked across town fro about a mile, all the way to Huddle House on Prince Avenue to get something to eat. Before i walked in, I saw about 4 white men who were customers sitting down at the tables, one was sitting at the counter. When I walked inside, one of the men who was sitting at a table said, "Oh boy!" He got up and left quickly without paying his tab. Then I noticed the other two decided to leave in a hurry. One man was left at a table by himself. Not counting two other white men who were behind the counter, both were cooks. As I approached the counter, the cook said to me, "Somebody needs to turn around 180 degrees and leave because the devil is about to arrive." I told the cook, "I am not afraid of nobody!" I ordered my food to dine in and soon as I sat down at the counter, some white man entered the restaurant quickly and walked behind me to sit down at a table. He had piercing, hellish looking eyes staring at me. I knew he wasn't on drugs because the way he looked, he had to be possessed by something wicked. I took my time and ate my food with this demonic, looking individual staring at me. I told him, "You're not going to get my soul." The possessed man didn't say nothing, just kept staring at me with those evil looking eyes. I wished I had a camera phone at the time. This encounter would have fit right in with the Charlie Daniels Band hit, "The Devil Went Down To Georgia." http://youtu.be/cDm_ZHyYTrg
I finished my meal and left. I have never, ever seen such evil in a man like the one I seen in Athens,Ga. I wonder if the restaurant have security video of this on file, still.
BTW, the Huddle House restaurant have been torn down.
This will be my first and last post on this topic. You can call me any kind of name you wish or say I was smoking or snorting dope, if so, then what kind of dope did I do? I'm not Mentally Ill or Retarded. Name call all you want because there ancient buildings that exist today that no one can't build with today's technology. Places that make the lights burn out or a compass twirl out of control. I have been to these places.
I look forward to the near future when hatred is gone. I am sorry you were treated like that. Acts 10:34 states :"At this Peter opened his mouth and said:"For a certainty I perceive that God is not partial but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr rename 55,361
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Mon The WB 2,055
just say no to dangerous mammogram Sep 14 WJAbbe 2
Woman reports large group of youths surround he... Sep 12 Victim 2
Dial America commits espionage through wrongful... Sep 12 YOUR MOMMA 2
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
London Wal-Mart permit pulled Aug 27 Top Mod 8 1
•••

Athens News Video

•••
Athens Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Athens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••