holly

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/huge-problems-pl...

No mention in Athens Banner Herald. Doesn't this excuse of a newspaper deserve to go out of business?

Georgia has the highest cost of this program in the nation!

They may have to pay a $20 million fine.
Donnie

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

all the negros are on WIC.Its all part of the SLAVERY program to make sure LITTLE TOT SLAVES grow up tobe BIG MUSCULAR SLAVES so they can steal, jump and run fast to get away from the POPO
Tha bitch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Crackers need wic so they can stop eating out the trash!! Maybe the babies won't have cancer
billy

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

negras love that free milk and formula.having them little slaves as fast as their slavemaster will pay to pump them out.
Kathy Riner

Kingston, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

I want to know how to report WIC fraud. In the area I live in, people are selling the formula they have gotten for free (via us taxpayers). They post them on facebook yardsale sites and make up to hundreds of dollars. Not right at all!!! This should be taken away from people and the money stay with us, taxpayers.
123wicfraud

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

It's amazing how all of us see the problem and the government pretends they don't know anything about the fraud going on all over Georgia. I know why!! their kids are also receiving wic because the million they make a year is not enough

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Athens News Video

•••
Athens Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Athens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••