Thousands of women sue over surgical ...

Thousands of women sue over surgical mesh

There are 1 comment on the News Observer story from Feb 8, 2013, titled Thousands of women sue over surgical mesh. In it, News Observer reports that:

Susan Harrison, 63, of Lawrenceville, Ga., left, and Vea Gaby, 73, of Athens, right, listen to Lynn Waits, 55, of Covington, Ga., not pictured, tell her story during an interview about complications from having surgical mesh placed in her pelvic cavity, in their attorney's office, Monday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Observer.

Carrie

Paradise Valley, AZ

#1 Feb 22, 2013
I have been following updates from online resources, one of them is bladderslingrecall.us, of another lawsuit filed by a woman from NJ and found myself dumbfounded by how these devices can change women's lives for the worst. I can only hope that these women get the compensation for the injuries they have incurred.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat slutty uga girls Tue Looking to snap 3
Michelle Hampton aka Michelle Veal aka Heather ... Mon jimmyhAT2323 2
House for sale! 450 Millstone Circle, Athens, ... Jun 20 artsatisfied 1
News Athens man nearly hit police car and fled Jun 2 DisgruntledAthens... 1
Precision Tune auto-Business from HELL!!! (Nov '14) May '16 greg 2
unfair non unified government of athens clarke ... May '16 wjabbe 5
Local News, Talk, and Entertainment Podcast for... May '16 athenspodcastprod... 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages