Profjournalism

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

http://www.ajc.com/news/big-judges-quake-in-1...

Corrupt judges in Georgia are permitted to quietly resign even if they were caught having sex with a public defender in a parked car.

In Georgia judges are special people who get away with horrible crimes while disgusting newspapers like the Athens Banner Herald censor the stories about their improper conduct .

These judges should be in jail, not allowed to quietly resign and collect their pensions. The former judge who did this, English, is a former UGA graduate and has been honored by UGA.

Georgia is a backward, corrupt state. If you are thinking of moving to Georgia or moving a business here, read the above article before making your decision.

The commission which investigates these corrupt judges has a very low budget, unlike police and other investigative agencies which have plenty of money to secretly investigage other crimes. And the favored judges are judged by their friends and cronies in the corrupt legal non profession.

Randomly chosen citizen committees should be chosen to try these criminal running the corrupt courts of Georgia. Georgia is a backward corrupt state.
Profjournalism

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Do the editors of the Athens Banner Herald ever send any reporters to rotinely attend any court hearings in Athens Clarke County courts and report to the public what transpires there? No, they do not. Ignorance is bliss for these editors. Judges in these courts often make horrible, unfair and improper decisions, especially in the Magistrates Courts, but also in the Superior Courts too. Some lawyers even sell out clients in these courts. But you won't read about any of them in this trash sheet of a newspaper which dismally fails to place the public interest above its selfish interest.

But they have plenty of time and money to talk about worthless or other sports entertainment garbage every day. This so called newspaper does not deserve to be called anything but worthless
advertising garbage. The editors routinely violate all the rules of journalism every day.
Profjournalism

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

The worthless radio stations in Athens Clarke County are in the same bed with the worthless print media in Athens. Observe the above article was published by the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
ga citizen activist

Monticello, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

I live in a community that has a sitting (appointed magistrate judge) that has clearly violated some of the judicial commission`s rules of unacceptable behavior and currently has complaints filed with the judicial commission. My concern is; how long does it take the commission to conduct the investigation, and should this judge be allowed to pass judgement on my fellow citizens of my community while the investigation is active? I disagree with some of the previous comments about our court system. Georgis is a wonderful, weather friendly, people friendly place to live
DUH

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

It is government....what did you expect?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Athens News Video

•••
•••

Athens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE