When

Cleveland, GA

#20593 Aug 2, 2013
"CNN confirms WND reporting on gun-running in Benghazi"

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/cnn-confirms-wnd-r...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#20594 Aug 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You would do well to pay attention to his explanaition. You MIGHT learn something.
Thanks, but not likely...
danger zone

Nashville, GA

#20595 Aug 2, 2013
When wrote:
"CNN confirms WND reporting on gun-running in Benghazi"
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/cnn-confirms-wnd-r...
Surface to air missiles, weapons of all sorts. Now they'll launch a gigantic investigation, just to learn it's Bush's fault.
Dumb@ss dumbocrats.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20596 Aug 2, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed!
danger zone

Nashville, GA

#20597 Aug 2, 2013
Your man won a Nobel Peace Prize, people !!!!!!

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/katiekieffer...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20598 Aug 2, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe there is something to it, and maybe Obamacare is not the perfect solution and does need to be tweaked. But now we see all the doctors, healthcare providers, and right wingers saying "Oh, we knew that the system had needed to be fixed- but we could have fixed all that". Sure you could have- all you needed was another hundred years.
Tweaked????? lol You had better brace yourself, Jeb. Your sentence about the doctors, healthcare providers and right wingers is rather convenient, don't you think?
On the other hand, perhaps you should pay attention to that group. You MIGHT learn something from them, too.
You may end up wishing we had waited another hundred years. Look! You voted for that maniac and I KNOW you won't admit anything is wrong with your choice. I just wish the rest of us who DIDN'T vote for him didn't have to suffer for the stupidity of others.
I watched Hannity tonight because he did a show on Obamacare. The audience had Democrats as well as Republicans including a Democrat strategist. Only two people spoke in FAVOR of Obamacare and one was the strategist; the other was a black guy(no surprise). She got SLAUGHTERED. At one point when Hannity pointed out the fallacy of one of her statements, she threw up her hands and said, "Well, whatever." Brilliant.

Location hidden

#20599 Aug 2, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
It's above their pay scale.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20600 Aug 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tweaked????? lol You had better brace yourself, Jeb. Your sentence about the doctors, healthcare providers and right wingers is rather convenient, don't you think?
On the other hand, perhaps you should pay attention to that group. You MIGHT learn something from them, too.
You may end up wishing we had waited another hundred years. Look! You voted for that maniac and I KNOW you won't admit anything is wrong with your choice. I just wish the rest of us who DIDN'T vote for him didn't have to suffer for the stupidity of others.
I watched Hannity tonight because he did a show on Obamacare. The audience had Democrats as well as Republicans including a Democrat strategist. Only two people spoke in FAVOR of Obamacare and one was the strategist; the other was a black guy(no surprise). She got SLAUGHTERED. At one point when Hannity pointed out the fallacy of one of her statements, she threw up her hands and said, "Well, whatever." Brilliant.
Two people actually spoke against it on Fox- what a surprise there!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20601 Aug 2, 2013
meant spoke in favor...above
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20602 Aug 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Your shame is showing.
Actually that's my condescending attitude toward your lunatic Right Wing Wacko attempt to twist a scientific study confirming common sense can be twisted into a "source of outrage".

After all, on Right Wing Wacko Planet, who, except sick perverts, would believe that the trauma experienced by a child victim would be related to the circumstances surrounding such trauma.

What a bizarre thought !
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20603 Aug 2, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Two people actually spoke against it on Fox- what a surprise there!
how many times has congress tried to repeal it now, eleven or twelve. And how many billions has that cost taxpayers- even though they know the votes are NOT there to do it. Just typical right wing behavior, cry, bitch, and complain.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20604 Aug 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>You sound just like your hero, Obama. Blame the other guy. Just blame, blame, blame.....the other guy. Again, if you are so smart and have all the answers as ONLY YOU think you have, why aren't YOU president? rotfl
Just thank God I'm not.

You'd have to get a job.
what an idiot

Alpharetta, GA

#20605 Aug 2, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>how many times has congress tried to repeal it now, eleven or twelve. And how many billions has that cost taxpayers- even though they know the votes are NOT there to do it. Just typical right wing behavior, cry, bitch, and complain.
it costs billions to try to repeal something? The votes are there in the House.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20606 Aug 2, 2013
what an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
well you do the math then genius. How much does it cost for the house to vote on something 11 or 12 times?

Location hidden

#20607 Aug 2, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Two people actually spoke against it on Fox- what a surprise there!
The audience was made up of DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS. Did you not get that part? Hannity gave EVERYONE a chance to speak. You know what? There is no telling you anything. You'll find out. You are a right fighter. You are going to be right no matter the consequences. Even if you didn't like Obamacare, you'd NEVER admit it because you would see that as a weakness. The rest of us would see it as a strength.

Location hidden

#20608 Aug 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that's my condescending attitude toward your lunatic Right Wing Wacko attempt to twist a scientific study confirming common sense can be twisted into a "source of outrage".
After all, on Right Wing Wacko Planet, who, except sick perverts, would believe that the trauma experienced by a child victim would be related to the circumstances surrounding such trauma.
What a bizarre thought !
You voted for Obama twice and you support Obamacare.'nuff said.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20609 Aug 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The audience was made up of DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS. Did you not get that part? Hannity gave EVERYONE a chance to speak. You know what? There is no telling you anything. You'll find out. You are a right fighter. You are going to be right no matter the consequences. Even if you didn't like Obamacare, you'd NEVER admit it because you would see that as a weakness. The rest of us would see it as a strength.
If it was on FOX then the audience was made up of who they wanted to be there!

Location hidden

#20610 Aug 2, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>how many times has congress tried to repeal it now, eleven or twelve. And how many billions has that cost taxpayers- even though they know the votes are NOT there to do it. Just typical right wing behavior, cry, bitch, and complain.
Actually, they have tried many more times than 12. They know what a horrific mess it is. The more times they do that, the more people are listening and watching. A majority of the people did not support Obama signing that bill into law, but he did it anyway. Now the time is close and problems are popping up. Why do you think the employer mandate is postponed? According to the Constitution, Obama doesn't even have the power to do that. Doesn't matter. He is doing it anyway. He knows the Democrats will get creamed in the midterm elections if he doesn't. It doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to determine all of this. He is once again manipulating the people. What is wrong with you, Jeb?

Location hidden

#20611 Aug 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just thank God I'm not.
You'd have to get a job.
You voted for Obama twice and you support Obamacare.'nuff said.

Location hidden

#20612 Aug 2, 2013
what an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I let that pass because he obviously is trying to create drama among his fellow clueless liberals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Tue tammy101 2,072
just say no to dangerous mammogram Sep 14 WJAbbe 2
Woman reports large group of youths surround he... Sep 12 Victim 2
Dial America commits espionage through wrongful... Sep 12 YOUR MOMMA 2
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
London Wal-Mart permit pulled Aug '14 Top Mod 8 1
Missing shiapoo puppy in athens . 7066124854 Aug '14 Mistyb83 3

Athens News Video

Athens Dating
Find my Match

Athens Jobs

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Athens News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Athens

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]