Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19813 Jul 25, 2013
Oops, my post #19811 was redundant after BigDave's #19802. I should have read through before posting.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19814 Jul 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
They seem to be ignoring other countries they should be seeking reparations from, maybe they can link the current African countries, mostly on the coastal areas, that were inhabited by the tribes that captured the Africans from central Africa to supply the slave traders that sailed to the New World and who knows, maybe they could somehow link the Muslim nations that participated in the slave trade for centuries before Columbus made his voyages. Worth a try, huh?
Or worse yet, maybe they could link the Jews, who may have invented the practice- ohh, that hurts!
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19815 Jul 25, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>BTW OMTE, you know that Cruz(Ted) is a Hispanic surname. You mean that you'd vote for a damn pepper-picker?
When have I said I'd vote for Ted Cruz? Dummy. I said I'd vote for Trey Gowdy, migo. ;)
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19816 Jul 25, 2013
I hope Gowdy has read this article. This guy seems to have a good plan to impeach Obama. If Trey Gowdy had the support he needed from Congress, he could easily Impeach that Muslim Terrorist Obama. I think they are scared of Obama and Mr. Gowdy can't do it alone. Congress needs to quit being a bunch of pUssies and fry Obama's a$$. Obama's approval rating has dropped below 50%. The people have seen through his lies. The majority of Americans would back Congress if they did so NOW.(IMO)
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/keyes/130...
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19817 Jul 26, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>now ain't that a damn shame! It would be terrible to think that the Bushs' had ever toasted the Dali Lama or any other 'divergent' religions, huh?

Did the link I gave you provide an answer to the riddle?

Did you go there with speakers turned on?

Are you satisfied with the answer?

Come on jeb, we want to know if you got the right answer or not.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19818 Jul 26, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
They seem to be ignoring other countries they should be seeking reparations from, maybe they can link the current African countries, mostly on the coastal areas, that were inhabited by the tribes that captured the Africans from central Africa to supply the slave traders that sailed to the New World and who knows, maybe they could somehow link the Muslim nations that participated in the slave trade for centuries before Columbus made his voyages. Worth a try, huh?

Also seem to ignore that all races have been slaves at some point in history. Egyptians, Israelites, Romans, Arabs, Chinese, Japanese, Africans, Greeks, Britons, etc.

In America, Massachusetts is the first colony that has slaves. Who would have guessed mass. being a slave state.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19819 Jul 26, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Or worse yet, maybe they could link the Jews, who may have invented the practice- ohh, that hurts!

Maybe you meant when the Jews were slaves in Egypt?

And you claim to be a Bible knowledge man.

Where

Cleveland, GA

#19820 Jul 26, 2013
I wonder if this was a Union Shop.

"GreenTech Automotive production line employee who says that the company's Horn City, Mississippi manufacturing plant produced only 30 electric vehicles during the year and a half he worked there. Most of the time, he says, "we wasn't doing anything.""

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19821 Jul 26, 2013
A story of how flim flam artists create companies to suck local and State Development Authorities into using tax dollars to fund their crazy ideas.

The GREEN machine is mostly hype, involve many hucksters, and prey upon the people with promises of jobs and "good times are here again."

They are the smarter hucksters who have moved up from telephone solicitation to go where the big money is, tax dollars.

Washington is full of them,congress is full of them, and the White house is full of them.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/22615638/greentech...
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19822 Jul 26, 2013
"Top 10 Signs Obama Scandals Aren't 'Phony'"

Where

Cleveland, GA

#19823 Jul 26, 2013
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19824 Jul 26, 2013
"NY GOP: Dems Running 'Four Perverts' for Public Office in NYC."

Hey, one persons pervert is another persons extrovert.

Course they could be converted by a subverted skirted revert.

But this is the Demo party guys, who have no sexual boundaries, anything goes with them.

Where

Cleveland, GA

#19825 Jul 26, 2013
And this is what our country has come too?

"Several students at George Mason University (GMU) signed a petition on Wednesday demanding lawmakers legalize “fourth trimester” abortions."

4th is after the baby is born.

While not a majority yet(numeric consideration not withstanding since it's not an equation) the whole concept is chilling to my bones(majority of my bones anyway, numeric equation standing.)
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19826 Jul 26, 2013
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19827 Jul 26, 2013
Do you know the location of your engrams??
If not, better read this article. You may not be who you think you are, you may be just another figment.

Or you may be someone planted by another entity like the NSA.

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2013/neuroscien...

Where

Cleveland, GA

#19828 Jul 26, 2013
or the FDA or the EPA or the NADA or the FFA.

Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19829 Jul 26, 2013
Where wrote:
You have to love the lunacy of those who tell us:
- governmental employees are too incompetent and corrupt to administer a system to pay for medical care;
and
- government employees; are so competent and trustworthy they can be trusted to wiretap every cellphone, collect every email, text, and bank record, maintain the trillions of records using private corporations, and assure the private information is used only for legitimate purposes directly related to "national security."

Nope, the government can't be trusted to replace United Healthcare to pay the doctor, but it can be trusted to collected and maintain every private matter you ever had.

You also have to love the lunacy of:
- those expressing surprise and anger that the government is engaged in wholesale wiretapping and eavesdropping that makes Stalin look like a bleeding heart liberal;
and
- express the desire to criminally prosecute the whistleblower who brought all the wrongdoing to light.

That's like prosecuting the guy who exposed Nixon's wiretapping burglaries, and "Dirty Tricks" committee.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#19830 Jul 26, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
No, perhaps you are wrong as usual.
I will use the minority status of women who make up a majority of voters as one example.
Also classifications of mixed races is another example where how a person is classified determines if they are in the minority or majority. One mixed race person may say they are black while another of the same mix may say they are white, same with every mixed race, no matter the origin. Another is political parties, where sometimes majority and minority status makes no difference on passage of a bill, as members may cross party lines.
Again, extreme or extremist are a different subject for numeric purposes. Your misnomer was in regarding numerics dealing with majorities and minorities, not extremist.
Keep playing with your new toy, maybe you'll figure it out, maybe not.
Hey, Puddin' Head,

You keep playing with that keyboard and you just might construct a relevant post. Course my original post did not deal with mixed race individuals, nor did it deal with voting on legislation, it dealt with the issue of why the US has a policy of helping Muslims when it is Muslims who have carried out terror attacks against us and our allies.

The question presupposes that all Muslims are terrorists, something that is clearly not true in the case of Muslims, just as it is not true in the case of Christians. Those who perpetrate acts of violent terrorism justified by their religous belief are a minority of believers for a particular religion, in most cases they constitute such a small minority that they are referred to as extremeists, a term that describes both their political position in a linear sense and their methods of political expression (violent action).

Within the context of this discussion the terms majority, minority, and extremist do refer to the numeric concepts of comparing numeric totals to determine greater and lesser values, and the numeric concepts of sets and subsets of similar things.

Maybe, just maybe, there are people who understand that the word extremist, as in Muslim extremist, describe a subset of the larger whole. In other words, all Muslims are not extremists, and all Muslims are not terrorists. All of which means that the "long term plan that our government came up with years ago" is simply a recognition of this fact.

What fact is recognized by so many, but slips past so few, is the fact that an extremist represents an extreme, which means that the extremes do not contain the majority, which means that if the extremes are not in the majority, then they must be in the minority, which means that the minority does not represent the majority.

These are very simple numeric concepts.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#19831 Jul 26, 2013
danger zone wrote:
....and this man won a Nobel Peace prize, unbelievable.

Poll: Race relations have plummeted since Obama took office
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/25/race-relati...
Obama Monkey Picture Shows Racism Is Alive and Well in America
By LESLIE MARSHALL
April 20, 2011

I was walking out of the Los Angeles Fox News bureau on Monday after taping the Lou Dobbs show and one of the assignment editors said “Hey Leslie, did you see this?” He showed me a picture on his computer of three chimpanzees. A daddy chimp, a mama chimp, and a baby chimp; but the baby looked oddly familiar; he had the face of our president, Barack Obama. As if that weren’t enough, there was the caption:“Now you know why no birth certificate.”

I was shocked and offended. And for the record, I am white--I am not a person of color. More shocking was that this photo was sent through E-mail by a Republican Party central committee member, Marilyn Davenport, a Tea Party activist.

...When the word “racism” is invoked in connection with the name Obama, there is a flurry of anger from the right that racism has nothing to do with whatever the issue is. Well Ms. Davenport has just proved a whole lot of them wrong. Racism has everything to do with this and other issues, from questioning his religion, to his place of birth. It’s one thing to attack a person on the issues, but on the color of their skin???!

GOP Official Who E-mailed an Obama Monkey Photo Won’t Resign
4/20/11
By Dan Amira
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2011/04/...

Somehow, another local Republican Party official has sent out one of the most blatantly racist e-mails you'll ever come across without, allegedly, having any idea that it was racist at all. Marilyn Davenport, a member of the Orange County, California, GOP, sent out the adjacent monkey photo to friends last week with the caption, "Now you know why no birth certificate," the obvious implication being that Obama is a monkey, and monkeys aren't the most thorough record keepers. Pretty much as racist as you can get, yes?

Social Networks Help Republican Racism Go Viral
7/7/09
By Dan Amira
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2009/07/...

The rise of President Obama as the first black president has ushered in an uncomfortable era for the nation's casual racists. While the urge to entertain friends and colleagues with historical stereotypes and hurtful prejudices has clearly become irresistible, what happens when that desire conflicts with one's duties as a GOP office-holder, strategist, or activist? When is it appropriate to compare President Obama to a monkey, or make a quip about his presumed love of watermelons, for example? The quandary is only heightened by our new age of social media, in which private jokes can easily become public. As they continue to navigate this moral gray area, most Republican Party members are erring on the side of ... erring — making or endorsing racially tinged or outright offensive jokes via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, and old-fashioned paper, then awkwardly apologizing once they've made an ass of themselves. The latest example involved Young Republican vice-chairman Audra Shays, who posted an approving comment after a friend's dubious joke on her Facebook page last week, but it's a cycle that's steadily repeated itself since Obama emerged in last year's campaign.

Google search images
https://www.google.com/search...
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19832 Jul 26, 2013
Where wrote:
"NY GOP: Dems Running 'Four Perverts' for Public Office in NYC."

Hey, one persons pervert is another persons extrovert.

Course they could be converted by a subverted skirted revert.

But this is the Demo party guys, who have no sexual boundaries, anything goes with them.

This "outrage" is so much fun to watch.

Right Wingers can commit adultery, hire hookers, and give B.J.s in men's bathrooms - no problem.

Remember Breitbart,

(When it wasn't paying hookers to lie and claim they had sex with Democratic politicians - now that's a credible source),

- attacking Gingrich for his numerous adulterous/sex affairs ?

- Attacking Vitter for monopolizing the supply of hookers for his own damn pleasure,(that selfish bastard)?

- attacking Craig for his "service" to constituents and those who supporting him remaining in the Senate ?

- attacking Ensign for banging his best friends wife,(a paying the guy to shut up and take the cuckolding)?

Do Right Wingers only dislike democratic "perverts" ?

And what is this preoccupation with sex ? Do Right Wingers ever get laid ? Are they just boiling cauldrons if pent up lust ?

Have they no concept of what is important ?

Right Wingers can kill 5,000 of our finest Americans to protect oil companies profits - no problem.

Right Wingers can explode the budget deficit, double the debt, stop immigration enforcement, and drop nuclear bombs on an orphanage in Mobile, Alabama - no problem.

But some knucklehead sends "sexts",(whatever was in them I still don't know or care), and the world is ending.

Maybe it's the technology ?

Is it that Right Wingers think a "sext" should not pass between Blackberry and a Samsung Galaxy ?

Would it be more acceptable if it was a text between two iPhones ?

Do both iPhones have to be the same color ?

Is that a desire to return us to the "Good 'ol Days" before "Loving v. Virginia".

Apparently that Democrat should have just committed adultery and banged the hell out of that girl, and he'd have Right Wingers supporting him for President.

Ah well

Thanks Right Wingers everywhere.

Without you to amuse us Normal Americans we'd have to watch soccer for entertainment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how can i buy dip underage May 12 dipper_king99 1
how can i dip in class and not get caught May 7 dipper_king99 1
where do i go to get dip an not get carded May 6 redneck life 1
where can i buy dip underage May 6 redneck life 1
Another UGA Student found DEAD...... May 4 News Dawg 1
News Connor Byers - Music's Next Big Thing Apr '15 basketball232323 2
News Huge metal rooster found in forest following Ge... Apr '15 Christaliban 3
More from around the web

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE