Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18099 Jul 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know that much about Kelly except that he was top cop in N.Y. From what I have heard he did a good job there. I think he was using common sense instead of P.C. That got him in big trouble. I did admire his common sense approach to law and order.
I also think that not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims.
Previous post to you and OMTE.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18100 Jul 13, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Previous post to you and OMTE.
sorry bout that OMTE, I was reading the reply not the original post. But I do disagree with your assertion that all muslims hate western culture. While I have stated, and will state again that I have no particular love for Islam, I believe that are a huge number of muslims that love the U.S., it's people, and it's way of life.
Longstreet

United States

#18101 Jul 13, 2013
You're FOS! Just like Jeb running from Custer's inferior forces at Cemetery Hill. STFU !!!!!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18102 Jul 13, 2013
Longstreet wrote:
You're FOS! Just like Jeb running from Custer's inferior forces at Cemetery Hill. STFU !!!!!
shut me up,*itch!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18103 Jul 13, 2013
Longstreet wrote:
You're FOS! Just like Jeb running from Custer's inferior forces at Cemetery Hill. STFU !!!!!
I'd probably run too, if I saw a self-hating homophobic dyke like you!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18104 Jul 13, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>just a reminder, OMTE. Timothy Mcvea was not a muslim. And there have been others who were not.
Yes, I am aware of that,but name others beside McVeighs sidekick. There have been none. 99.99% are Muslims. Besides, I never did hear what McVeighs religion was. Did he just hate the government and or was he a Muslim? Really doesn't matter for all practical purposes all terrorist are Muslims.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18105 Jul 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am aware of that,but name others beside McVeighs sidekick. There have been none. 99.99% are Muslims. Besides, I never did hear what McVeighs religion was. Did he just hate the government and or was he a Muslim? Really doesn't matter for all practical purposes all terrorist are Muslims.
Dave, Mcvea came from a large organization of neo-Nazi types that are bent on the destruction of the U.S. gov't. He was not a muslim, he fought in the war in Iraq, their are a large number of non-muslims that would love to bring this country down.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18106 Jul 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am aware of that,but name others beside McVeighs sidekick. There have been none. 99.99% are Muslims. Besides, I never did hear what McVeighs religion was. Did he just hate the government and or was he a Muslim? Really doesn't matter for all practical purposes all terrorist are Muslims.
there are just too many for me to list, croats, Puerto Ricans, etc. Google American terrorists, please. Or terrorists in America.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18107 Jul 13, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Dave, Mcvea came from a large organization of neo-Nazi types that are bent on the destruction of the U.S. gov't. He was not a muslim, he fought in the war in Iraq, their are a large number of non-muslims that would love to bring this country down.
So is that your answer? The only other terrorist that have been attacking us and all the other countries in the world are Muslims. I haven't seen any Neo-Nazi's trying to bomb and kill Americans at parades lately have you? I haven't seen them trying to crash planes into skyscrapers. I haven't read of them blowing up cars, buses,and buildings killing innocent women, men, and children have you?
I don't know what religion he was. Just because he was in Iraq doesn't mean anything. He could have converted to Islam while he was over there. This is not about him it is about the other 99.9999% of terrorist out there and they are Muslim. Quit trying to make excuses for these Muslims. I can't tell which Muslim is a good Muslim can you? Many give financial support to the terrorist at their local mosques. Others give whatever aid they can to the terrorists such as supplies, information and a place to hide. I don't ever see or hear those so called peace loving Muslims criticising or saying anything against the terrible terrorist acts do you? Have they ever had a protest against their non- peace loving Muslim Brothers?
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18108 Jul 13, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>there are just too many for me to list, croats, Puerto Ricans, etc. Google American terrorists, please. Or terrorists in America.
BTW, remember the SLA(symbionese liberation army) they were not muslim, either.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18109 Jul 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So is that your answer? The only other terrorist that have been attacking us and all the other countries in the world are Muslims. I haven't seen any Neo-Nazi's trying to bomb and kill Americans at parades lately have you? I haven't seen them trying to crash planes into skyscrapers. I haven't read of them blowing up cars, buses,and buildings killing innocent women, men, and children have you?
I don't know what religion he was. Just because he was in Iraq doesn't mean anything. He could have converted to Islam while he was over there. This is not about him it is about the other 99.9999% of terrorist out there and they are Muslim. Quit trying to make excuses for these Muslims. I can't tell which Muslim is a good Muslim can you? Many give financial support to the terrorist at their local mosques. Others give whatever aid they can to the terrorists such as supplies, information and a place to hide. I don't ever see or hear those so called peace loving Muslims criticising or saying anything against the terrible terrorist acts do you? Have they ever had a protest against their non- peace loving Muslim Brothers?
no, I doubt that you do, but that is because you see only what you want to see.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18110 Jul 13, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Dave, Mcvea came from a large organization of neo-Nazi types that are bent on the destruction of the U.S. gov't. He was not a muslim, he fought in the war in Iraq, their are a large number of non-muslims that would love to bring this country down.
There are some people that would like to bring this country down. Most of them are Communist and Fascist. They are doing greater harm to us through political means than than the militant Neo-Nazi groups could or have ever done to us.
Also it was proven that McVeigh had belonged to a local militia, that had earlier kicked McVeigh out of their organization. They thought he was to radical. Your facts are wrong again.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18111 Jul 13, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, remember the SLA(symbionese liberation army) they were not muslim, either.

That was back in the mid seventies. I think there were 4 members, maybe 5 if you want to count Patty Hearst.
How about your Presidents big buddy, Mr. Bill Ayres? Want to go there?
Lets get real here. Our only real threat besides the Communist and Fascist, to the U.S. as far as terrorism goes is being created by tens of thousands of Muslims.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18112 Jul 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was back in the mid seventies. I think there were 4 members, maybe 5 if you want to count Patty Hearst.
How about your Presidents big buddy, Mr. Bill Ayres? Want to go there?
Lets get real here. Our only real threat besides the Communist and Fascist, to the U.S. as far as terrorism goes is being created by tens of thousands of Muslims.

I don't know about that. Those lib socialists are causing most of our problems.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18113 Jul 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some people that would like to bring this country down. Most of them are Communist and Fascist. They are doing greater harm to us through political means than than the militant Neo-Nazi groups could or have ever done to us.
Also it was proven that McVeigh had belonged to a local militia, that had earlier kicked McVeigh out of their organization. They thought he was to radical. Your facts are wrong again.
Well wait a minute now, first you said that 99.99% were muslims- now they they are communists or fascists- make up your mind, Dave.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18114 Jul 13, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that. Those lib socialists are causing most of our problems.
Socialist-Communist all is just a name. Very, very similar. First step is Socialism then comes Communism.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18115 Jul 13, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Well wait a minute now, first you said that 99.99% were muslims- now they they are communists or fascists- make up your mind, Dave.
We are talking about actual terrorists. I just said that the communist/fascist were trying to destroy us politically. The Muslims are our greatest threat as far as actual physical violence such as bombings, etc. Actual physical terroristic violence in our world is caused by Muslims.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18116 Jul 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Socialist-Communist all is just a name. Very, very similar. First step is Socialism then comes Communism.
the lamest reply yet on topix.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18117 Jul 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was back in the mid seventies. I think there were 4 members, maybe 5 if you want to count Patty Hearst.
How about your Presidents big buddy, Mr. Bill Ayres? Want to go there?
Lets get real here. Our only real threat besides the Communist and Fascist, to the U.S. as far as terrorism goes is being created by tens of thousands of Muslims.
Yes, Jeb, you are correct, as I did misword my post. I wrote, "Our only real threat besides the communist and fascists, to the U.S." ----
I was trying to make the point that the Communist and the Fascists are a threat to this country, but by political means. Not violent means. I did not say that in my post so, Yes You are right as I did make the statement that you said I did. Sorry my error. My fault that I did not express myself very well.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18120 Jul 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Jeb, you are correct, as I did misword my post. I wrote, "Our only real threat besides the communist and fascists, to the U.S." ----
I was trying to make the point that the Communist and the Fascists are a threat to this country, but by political means. Not violent means. I did not say that in my post so, Yes You are right as I did make the statement that you said I did. Sorry my error. My fault that I did not express myself very well.
Thanks for being a man, Dave. We all make mistakes, hell, I just made one yesterday, remember. But my damage control was a little better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House for sale! 450 Millstone Circle, Athens, ... Jul 10 Guest 2
Michelle Hampton aka Michelle Veal aka Heather ... Jul 5 Roxgotnumber7 4
Snapchat slutty uga girls Jun 30 Pigcorkio 4
News Athens man nearly hit police car and fled Jun '16 DisgruntledAthens... 1
Precision Tune auto-Business from HELL!!! (Nov '14) May '16 greg 2
unfair non unified government of athens clarke ... May '16 wjabbe 5
Local News, Talk, and Entertainment Podcast for... May '16 athenspodcastprod... 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages