Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Leyto

Dawsonville, GA

#18072 Jul 13, 2013
Dang Repubs!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18073 Jul 13, 2013
Who wrote:
Homeland Security without leadership.
And this is the department to protect America??
Another failure of Obama??
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HOM...
The Obama Administration will put another Obama Flunky that will do what they are told to do. You can say what you want about Obama, but the people around him would all give their lives to protect him and do his bidding.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18074 Jul 13, 2013
Who wrote:
Just ramble right on along, special for IO, the rambling man who never says anything.
And the little old Ford, it rambled right
along,
along,
The gas burned out in the big machine.
But the darn little Ford don't need
gasoline.
the big limosine had to back down hill.
The blamed little Ford is going up still.
When she blows out a tire,
Just wrap it up with wire
And the little Ford will ramble right along.
along,
along,
Now cut that out, you naughty tease,
Tis a left hand driver and a right hand
squeeze.
Patch it up with a piece of string.
Spearmint gum or any old thing.
When the power gets sick, just hit it with a
brick
Have you ever heard "Hot Rod Lincoln"? It reminds me of you!
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#18075 Jul 13, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try at a cover-up, but the breakfast club don't pass muster either.
It's understandable the concept of folks getting together for breakfast is a difficult for you to grasp.

But it's kind of like international travel; reading books for enjoyment and knowledge; "auditing" college classes to learn about topics of interest; and a myriad of other experiences millions of folks do every day that are foreign to Right Wing Wackos.

Try some of these educational and interesting activities and maybe you'll reverse that intellectual constipation that pains you so.

Douglasville, GA

#18076 Jul 13, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
That Right Wing motto;
Facts are our enemy -
practice your 4-Ds:
duck, divert, and distract.
It's fun to watch though.
Seems to me that is 3 D's. But I think you meant to use 4 as you are the expert at the 4 D's.
That would be: Duck, divert, distract, and deceive.

Douglasville, GA

#18077 Jul 13, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
"I'm either Medicare or Medicaid and I don't want to share",
or
"I am a freeloading deadbeat who makes others but me medical care and want to pretend I'm not."
If a person is on Medicare they have already shared 750 billion dollars, taken from the Medicare fund to be used in the failed AHCA.
Could that be called redistribution of Health?
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#18078 Jul 13, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>The D's were yours, not mine. Doubt the $30. Big spender that you are, you should leave the breakfast server a $30 tip, but being a bunch of cheap liberals you'll probably throw down a quarter.

you missed the main tease, "Tis a left hand driver and a right hand squeeze."

The significance of which is, "Obama is driving and the repubs are squeezing."
Now, now, relax, whenever there is less than 4 of us who make it for breakfast, we play "liar's poker" to determine who picks up the breakfast bill.

I didn't lose this morning, but the $10.00 is destined to be used by the "loser" to buy Lottery tickets. If its a winner, we are all headed to Quepos, Costa Rica for fishing.

Douglasville, GA

#18079 Jul 13, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
So was she great because there was no major attack when she was in charge ?
Or is she a criminal because she violated the Constitution very day ?
The lady has been very busy trying to buy a billion rounds of ammunition, so give Her a break.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#18080 Jul 13, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>"Fort Hood," Bret Baier said.

"Boston Marathon bombings."

"Krauthammer was referencing the attempted terrorist attack on Christmas Day 2009, where Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab failed to detonate his underwear bomb on Northwest flight 253, which was carrying nearly 300 people.

Abdulmutallab's father had warned the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria that he was concerned his son was planning a terrorist attack, but he was not put on a no-fly list."

A failed prevention based on a failed underwear bomb.
Good points.

I dislike her because she violated the Constitutional rights of Americans every day.

As much as it hurts, I'd rather have a healthy Constitution and and occasional bombing.

Before Americans became such candy asses - trembling in fear that somewhere, someone, is plotting to harm them, we Americans understood that the death of Americans is not as important as the death of the Constitution.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#18081 Jul 13, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: I'm a broken record. I'm on a union cadalliac plan that Obama is going to take away from me. My union believed in President Liar and took us for a ride. I REFUSE to accept the truth.
What isn't said is almost always more telling than what is said - that old story about the dog that didn't bark.

No protestation that you actually carry hospital and medical insurance.

Confirmation received.

Douglasville, GA

#18082 Jul 13, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What is Chuck Schumer up to? He has suggested Ray Kelly as a choice to take over the DHS. That don't make sense. Ray Kelly is all about the rule of law, which means no path way to citizenship for his beloved illigel immigrants. Kelly will send'em packin by the millions. There has to be a catch. Maybe he's tryin to cover his butt for tryin to send an unconstitutional iilegal amnesty bill to the House. Ray kelly is a hard dude. He was a key part of the stop and frisk program of the muslims in N.Y. and has alot to do with why they haven't been attacked again up there. He is too perfect for the job, so I doubt Obama will allow this to happen. If he does get the job all this talk of amnesty for ILLEGAL immigrants will be done, as well as the laws that are in place will be enforced. Like I said. What is Schumer up to? It doesn't make sense. Schumer cares nothin for the rule of law; so why Ray Kelly? Weird. Ya think?
If Kelly is as straight up and up as you think he is, he will not be placed in that position. Obama may be many things but he isn't stupid.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#18083 Jul 13, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What is Chuck Schumer up to? He has suggested Ray Kelly as a choice to take over the DHS. That don't make sense. Ray Kelly is all about the rule of law, which means no path way to citizenship for his beloved illigel immigrants. Kelly will send'em packin by the millions. There has to be a catch. Maybe he's tryin to cover his butt for tryin to send an unconstitutional iilegal amnesty bill to the House. Ray kelly is a hard dude. He was a key part of the stop and frisk program of the muslims in N.Y. and has alot to do with why they haven't been attacked again up there. He is too perfect for the job, so I doubt Obama will allow this to happen. If he does get the job all this talk of amnesty for ILLEGAL immigrants will be done, as well as the laws that are in place will be enforced. Like I said. What is Schumer up to? It doesn't make sense. Schumer cares nothin for the rule of law; so why Ray Kelly? Weird. Ya think?
Back in 2011, Schumer tried to get Kelly appointed as FBI Director.

Douglasville, GA

#18084 Jul 13, 2013
Guess I was late and way behind with my 4 D's post. So sorry.

Douglasville, GA

#18085 Jul 13, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points.
I dislike her because she violated the Constitutional rights of Americans every day.
As much as it hurts, I'd rather have a healthy Constitution and and occasional bombing.
Before Americans became such candy asses - trembling in fear that somewhere, someone, is plotting to harm them, we Americans understood that the death of Americans is not as important as the death of the Constitution.

Darn you IO! I have to admit you are so dead on correct with your post. Good Post.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#18086 Jul 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>The lady has been very busy trying to buy a billion rounds of ammunition, so give Her a break.
Another reason to wave goodbye with a smile.

She's cost us all a fortune in ammo costs. At the last local gun show the ammo dealers were all wearing Rolexes from the profit on .223 and .40 cal.

Douglasville, GA

#18087 Jul 13, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
What isn't said is almost always more telling than what is said - that old story about the dog that didn't bark.
No protestation that you actually carry hospital and medical insurance.
Confirmation received.
I think you are about to receive a good old fashioned G.I. butt chewing from Synergy. I can't wait.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#18088 Jul 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>If Kelly is as straight up and up as you think he is, he will not be placed in that position. Obama may be many things but he isn't stupid.
I really don't know much about the guy, so I don't have an opinion.

I just hope whoever they put in has heard of the Constitution and believes that it's important.

I think they're all so scared of anybody getting killed or injured in a terrorist attack that they'll throw was the Constitution up and use it to hold up the couch.

Bush and Obama taught us that government employees can kidnap, torture and kill anyone they like - and nobody will be punished - but if a bomb goes off anywhere- department heads will roll.

I'd like Obama to appoint Russ Feingold - but that'll never happen.

Douglasville, GA

#18089 Jul 13, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know much about the guy, so I don't have an opinion.
I just hope whoever they put in has heard of the Constitution and believes that it's important.
I think they're all so scared of anybody getting killed or injured in a terrorist attack that they'll throw was the Constitution up and use it to hold up the couch.
Bush and Obama taught us that government employees can kidnap, torture and kill anyone they like - and nobody will be punished - but if a bomb goes off anywhere- department heads will roll.
I'd like Obama to appoint Russ Feingold - but that'll never happen.
I am sure that will happen when it snows in Hell.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#18090 Jul 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Kelly is as straight up and up as you think he is, he will not be placed in that position. Obama may be many things but he isn't stupid.
I said that Obama would probably block him, because he is perfect for the position. He's an old school lawman, that believes in the law and enforcing it. His tactics are sometimes questionable, but he follows the law and uses his common sense when it comes to protecting the american people. I don't think all muslims are terrorists, but I do think all muslims hate western culture and Americans. Kelly's shake'em down program has stopped or intercepted numerous threats to N.Y. since 9/11. Some say his profiling of muslims is wrong, but I think it produces positive results and saves lives. He is a Patriot and a lawman. Isn't that the type of man we want runnin our DHS. It sure sounds like it to me. As for that snake in the grass Schumer; I think he is sayin Kelly, hopin that we will be against it. He's hoping we think like that because he's supporting him and he's a dummy, so therefore, something must be wrong with Kelly. If that makes any sense to ya. It's what I think anyway. I don't know of any other reason as to why Schumer would support Kelly. Do you?
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#18091 Jul 13, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in 2011, Schumer tried to get Kelly appointed as FBI Director.
He didn't get the job either; did he? You think that maybe Schumer's strategy? If Schumer backs him, alot of Americans will automatically think something is wrong with him. Ya think? Schumer is a dummy and a traitor, so if he supports the right man for the job, he will insure the right man is not given the job. Ya know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Offer me solutions Aug 28 Anonymous 1
Nightmares (Mar '17) Aug 23 Earthflower 2
Talk Aug '17 SRK_90194 1
Face riding Aug '17 Yup 1
Moving to Athens (Mar '06) Aug '17 Atillah 11
News Man flees from Oconee police during traffic stop (Jan '16) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 4
Dos any one know where kara mo (Nov '16) Jun '17 Papa john 2

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages