Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16105 Jun 21, 2013
billybob wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Does obamacare solve our healthcare concerns? Depends on what your concerns are.\\ANSWER, My concern of losing health care coverage because of pre-existing has been SOLVED. My concern every time I am in any emergency room in the country is WHY do all those other folks get service for free, and I have to give them my credit card, SOLVED, everyone pays something. My concern that being self employed makes me a gravy train for big Health Insurance companies and there is nothing I can do, solved.
2. Seems like more fence, money for more guards is what you whackos have been after, that's what they want to do. And give people who have lived worked, raised children and paid taxes here a path to citizenship. Problem solved over time, something that has never happened before.
2) Does the senate "gang of eight" immigration bill solve our immigration concerns?
Now a question for you, is all you have is questions?? No answers??
For several posts today, while most of us were working you want to know why someone hasn't answered some question you ask. Don't bother to say what question, you ask so many its hard to know. I have given you my answer to your question. Several pages ago I ask you a couple of questions, NO answers. So take this time to answer just one. How has the EPA not saved our lakes and rivers to continue the supply of clean water. If you don't know just say so, we already know that.
Great post ! They don't have any answers- just lies, myths, and BS.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16106 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Great post ! They don't have any answers- just lies, myths, and BS.
Um.....I posted links that blew him out of the water. Why don't YOU offer something? Perhaps it's YOU who is believing lies, myths and BS. Yes. I believe it IS.

Location hidden

#16107 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry, I left out 'junk science' and witch hunts !
Just more of your left wing phrases that you've taken on as YOUR mantra. Why don't you offer something to the discussion?

Location hidden

#16108 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Is there any lie, myth, old wives tale or conspiracy theory that you wackos DO NOT believe in? OMG, help us all.
You most definitely NEED help.

Location hidden

#16109 Jun 21, 2013
billybob wrote:
<quoted text>
How has the EPA not saved our lakes and rivers to continue the supply of clean water. If you don't know just say so, we already know that.
This is an article(essay) in regard to EPA fraud and water.

http://www.amlibpub.com/essays/more-fraud-mis...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16110 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.....I posted links that blew him out of the water. Why don't YOU offer something? Perhaps it's YOU who is believing lies, myths and BS. Yes. I believe it IS.
Links? gimme a dam break! Exactly what I was talkin' about. BS and lies from some fascist publication or news letter. Who really wants to read that chit? They destroyed your azz. Admit it!!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16111 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You most definitely NEED help.
Are you drunk, again?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#16112 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Is there any lie, myth, old wives tale or conspiracy theory that you wackos DO NOT believe in? OMG, help us all.
It could be that we actually think about things,look at the facts, and do not believe everything that we are told.

Location hidden

#16113 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Links? gimme a dam break! Exactly what I was talkin' about. BS and lies from some fascist publication or news letter. Who really wants to read that chit? They destroyed your azz. Admit it!!
CBS News?
CNN?
Real Clear Politics?- Which HAPPENS to be the site that the looney liberals referred me to time and again during the campaigns.
Wall Street Journal?
Washington Post?
Huffington Post?

Which sites do you use? Where are your links? Oh, that's right. You make it up as you go.

You are a prime example of someone who will be hurt the most simply because you refuse to open your eyes. Too bad for you.
What

Dahlonega, GA

#16114 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry, I left out 'junk science' and witch hunts !
A pitiful poster when one talks to himself.
What

Dahlonega, GA

#16115 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb never offers anything. He's just another complainer like "Laughing at you." Not worth the effort of responding too other than slamming him the way he does others.

What

Dahlonega, GA

#16116 Jun 21, 2013
Loophole Slipped Into Immigration 'Deal' Creates Permanent Amnesty for Illegal Aliens...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Location hidden

#16117 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Are you drunk, again?
See. You add nothing.

Location hidden

#16118 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb never offers anything. He's just another complainer like "Laughing at you." Not worth the effort of responding too other than slamming him the way he does others.
He just rides on the backs of the other posters who DO read and at least TRY to educate themselve on what is happening.

Location hidden

#16119 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
Loophole Slipped Into Immigration 'Deal' Creates Permanent Amnesty for Illegal Aliens...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Good grief. They are ALL so corrupt. Again, they won't have to deal with the riff raff. All of the rest of us will. It has become a fight over votes. Nothing more. We, the commoners, will carry the burden.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16120 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He just rides on the backs of the other posters who DO read and at least TRY to educate themselve on what is happening.
Actually, I did (and may yet) have some thoughts to offer on immigration, I even wrote a post about it, Syn. But I deleted it at the last moment. Food for Thought.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16121 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
A pitiful poster when one talks to himself.
now ain't that just too dam cute- everyone seems to just love your posts, huh ?

Location hidden

#16122 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I did (and may yet) have some thoughts to offer on immigration, I even wrote a post about it, Syn. But I deleted it at the last moment. Food for Thought.
Hey! Post it. Why did you delete it? I'll read it. I think others will, too. We may not all agree, but heck! Who knows where it may take the discussion.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16123 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Post it. Why did you delete it? I'll read it. I think others will, too. We may not all agree, but heck! Who knows where it may take the discussion.
Did you not get the part about "food for thought"- go back and read it.

Location hidden

#16124 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Did you not get the part about "food for thought"- go back and read it.
I guess I DON'T get what you mean. I know what "food for thought" means, but I don't get the point you are making.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk Wed SRK_90194 1
Face riding Aug 13 Yup 1
Moving to Athens (Mar '06) Aug 6 Atillah 11
News Man flees from Oconee police during traffic stop (Jan '16) Aug 1 Atlanta Puppeteer 4
Dos any one know where kara mo (Nov '16) Jun '17 Papa john 2
News Photos: Cyclists ride the proposed Firefly Trail Apr '17 Kanada 1
Nightmares Mar '17 Krae12203 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages