Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15317 Jun 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So! It's okay to take away 2nd amendment rights from those who have never broken a law, but it was a good idea to give 1000's of guns to Mexican drug dealers and use them to help kill 100's of Mexicans and a U.S. border agent??????
You need to give me a more info on the 4800 people who have died as a result of Sandy Hook.
Well, those two brothers were being watched along with the rest of us. See how well WATCHING us works? Youir second sentence is troubling. They WERE most definitely terrorists.
You really don't want to hear what I'd do to the mexicans. So save it. Why do I need to give more info on the others that have died at the end of a gun. I don't want to and Obama doesn't want to take anybodys gun. That's BS. I just think background checks along with a mental health questionaire should be universal when buyin a gun. It's just common sense. If them two boys were terrorists, them I'm Yosamitysam. They were just two stupid kids. If anything they should stepup the watching to individuals instead of just terrorists GROUPS. I think anyway.
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15318 Jun 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I think you had better rethink your comments. They weren't terrorist? Momma made them do it? LOL
I think you should go find a place to hide and turn the location off on your JITTERBUG. I'm really amazed that you're able to use a computer. Really.
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15319 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't buying it. Those senators aren't either. Don't you think THEY would know about foiled terror plots? They must not.
They do know. It's just political theatre.
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#15320 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I bet they know a whole lot more now that your buddy Snowden traded sides. Ya think?
How can you be sure just ONE, JUST ONE of the other 450,000 NSA contractors hasn't already sold us out? You DON'T.
Think. Use your " Open Mind to Everything."... You certainly are close minded-- on everything except Immigration reform.
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#15321 Jun 14, 2013
You CAN'T. ^
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15322 Jun 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boston bomber even had a Facebook page which showed how he felt and thought. Why didn't the NSA pick up on that?
After Ramzi Yousef(who helped carry out the first attack on the world trade center) was captured, he told the FBI, "you guys have to be successful every time, we only have to get lucky once". You, Syn, and Deezee are missing the point. If we stay out of these middle-eastern countries civil wars, then they will no longer have a reason to hate or want to attack us, get it.
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15323 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you be sure just ONE, JUST ONE of the other 450,000 NSA contractors hasn't already sold us out? You DON'T.
Think. Use your " Open Mind to Everything."... You certainly are close minded-- on everything except Immigration reform.
You don't even have a mind obviously. I don't know if someone else has. I'm sure they have here and there. He is the only one that has defected and is openly breaking the law puttin all our lives at risk. I like talkin to Syn. You not so much. You're a dummy.
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#15324 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>They do know. It's just political theatre.
You just keep talking to yourself. You aren't making sense, you have NO idea how foolish you sound.

The Boston bombers mom made them do it. Sure, she did. Sure, she did.
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15325 Jun 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text> After Ramzi Yousef(who helped carry out the first attack on the world trade center) was captured, he told the FBI, "you guys have to be successful every time, we only have to get lucky once". You, Syn, and Deezee are missing the point. If we stay out of these middle-eastern countries civil wars, then they will no longer have a reason to hate or want to attack us, get it.
Brilliant.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15326 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't want to hear what I'd do to the mexicans. So save it. Why do I need to give more info on the others that have died at the end of a gun. I don't want to and Obama doesn't want to take anybodys gun. That's BS. I just think background checks along with a mental health questionaire should be universal when buyin a gun. It's just common sense. If them two boys were terrorists, them I'm Yosamitysam. They were just two stupid kids. If anything they should stepup the watching to individuals instead of just terrorists GROUPS. I think anyway.
OMTE, those guys WERE terriorists. Did you not read about what they were doing before the attacks?

On another note, here is a little more warning about what is happening in regard to Obamacare. The fact that THEY don't want it should be a MAJOR RED FLAG to those of you who support it.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/...

Location hidden

#15327 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Astonishing, the lack of common sense amongst Obama supporters!! God save us.
It's pitiful, isn't it. I am begnning to feel sorry for them.
Take a look at this article I just posted to OMTE about Obamacare. It's all caving in. Obama's protective shell is cracking.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/...
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#15328 Jun 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text> After Ramzi Yousef(who helped carry out the first attack on the world trade center) was captured, he told the FBI, "you guys have to be successful every time, we only have to get lucky once". You, Syn, and Deezee are missing the point. If we stay out of these middle-eastern countries civil wars, then they will no longer have a reason to hate or want to attack us, get it.
Tell your Nobel Peace Prize winner. He pledged in front of the WHOLE world to stand with Israel, to draw the red line with the use of chemical weapons. Assad crossed the red line.... I agree with Clinton, don't be a WUSS.

Location hidden

#15329 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't want to hear what I'd do to the mexicans. So save it. Why do I need to give more info on the others that have died at the end of a gun. I don't want to and Obama doesn't want to take anybodys gun. That's BS. I just think background checks along with a mental health questionaire should be universal when buyin a gun. It's just common sense. If them two boys were terrorists, them I'm Yosamitysam. They were just two stupid kids. If anything they should stepup the watching to individuals instead of just terrorists GROUPS. I think anyway.
I didn't quite understand why you meant by the 2800 lives lost.
Obama would LOVE to take our guns, but he knows he can't. Make no mistake about it. He would LOVE to. He shot himself in the foot(no pun intended) with Fast and Furious. That renedered him irrelevent on the issue, imo.
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15330 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep talking to yourself. You aren't making sense, you have NO idea how foolish you sound.
The Boston bombers mom made them do it. Sure, she did. Sure, she did.
I was tryin to talk to Syn. has anyone ever told you that you are annoying? It was just a theory. Idiot. The point I was making is I don't believe they were terrorists. It was a domestic crime.

Location hidden

#15331 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>They do know. It's just political theatre.
Well, if that's political theater, someone had better drop the curtain soon. It's just getting worse for the Left Wing Looneys.

(You can't possibly mean that anyway. I know you were just kidding.)
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#15332 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You don't even have a mind obviously. I don't know if someone else has. I'm sure they have here and there. He is the only one that has defected and is openly breaking the law puttin all our lives at risk. I like talkin to Syn. You not so much. You're a dummy.
You continue talking with Syn, then. I'm 100% okay without talking to you. However, if you reply to my posts, you can expect to hear from me.

Location hidden

#15333 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't want to hear what I'd do to the mexicans.
lol No. I don't want to hear it. Again, I appreciate your effort, OMTE. Your posts are much better now.:)))
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15334 Jun 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't quite understand why you meant by the 2800 lives lost.
Obama would LOVE to take our guns, but he knows he can't. Make no mistake about it. He would LOVE to. He shot himself in the foot(no pun intended) with Fast and Furious. That renedered him irrelevent on the issue, imo.
I believe MSM (excluding Fox) is saying 4800 people have lost their life by being shot in the U.S.A. since Sandy Hook. I think the death toll is about 7000 soldier have died in Iraq in 10 years. That's a little crazy. Ya think? Sounds like a warzone to me.

Location hidden

#15335 Jun 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
Possibly, however, it seems a lot of those muslims are violent. We can only speculate about your claim. That's something we'll ever know. Their religion encourages them to SPREAD their beliefs. I take that to mean other countries. It's a violent religion, imo. I don't agree with your last sentence. They seem to hate all who don't subscribe to their religious beliefs. Just like yours, that's my OPINION.
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15336 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue talking with Syn, then. I'm 100% okay without talking to you. However, if you reply to my posts, you can expect to hear from me.
Agreed. Bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
americans love to be fooled by their own govern... 1 min wjabbe 11
where can i buy dip underage Jul 23 Dipping_Myself_Re... 2
Vote for us please Jul 15 Guess 2
News It's warming faster in cities - but there are c... Jul 11 Schooled 3
News Report provides insights into Athens-Clarke Cou... Jul 6 jo jo whites 5
war is a racket by marine general smedley butler Jul 4 wjabbe 2
A Good Samaritan to Humanity Jun '15 wjabbe 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages