“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#54515 Aug 23, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you the following question:
What do YOU think the president of united states should do regarding ISIS, moving forward from now?
You respond with: "He needs mental health therapy" - That's just bizarre non-linear thinking, just plain illogical.
It's a simple question. WHY won't you answer it?
What do YOU think the president of united states should do regarding ISIS, moving forward from now?
Is it because the thought of doing anything other than Obama-Bashing is so alien to you that you can't get a grip on the concept? Perhaps it is.
Obama prefers ISIL at the moment, however, they both need to be eliminated.
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#54516 Aug 23, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but , but Obama withdrew the troops(And you bragged and cheered) and now he's going back. It's HIS war now. If the Iraqis don't want us, WHY is Obama going back? You lunatic left wingnuts are confused.
Obama withdrew the troops because PM Maliki did not want them there! I don't know what you mean about "going back", but the truth is that Bush the lesser opened the door to all of when he decided, in his infinite wisdom, that Saddam needed to be removed from power. BTW, at least his father(Bush 41) was smart enough to know that doing so could create a vacuum that would lead to such a mess as we now have.
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#54517 Aug 23, 2014
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicken droppings from another lying left wing tool.
Dishonest discourse is the mark of lazy progressive loons. Congratulations, you've made the grade.
GFY, you little parrot!

“Marble Man”

Draketown, GA

#54518 Aug 23, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
May we then conclude that there will be no more "it's Bush's fault" from the peanut gallery now that we are almost 6 years into Obama's presidency, the first two of which included a Democratically controlled House and Senate.
Doubt it.

“Marble Man”

Draketown, GA

#54519 Aug 23, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Obama withdrew the troops because PM Maliki did not want them there! I don't know what you mean about "going back", but the truth is that Bush the lesser opened the door to all of when he decided, in his infinite wisdom, that Saddam needed to be removed from power. BTW, at least his father(Bush 41) was smart enough to know that doing so could create a vacuum that would lead to such a mess as we now have.
Obama drew down the troops because he campaigned on it and said he would, no other reason. BTW just when did Maliki say he wanted the U.S. out of Iraq?

“Marble Man”

Draketown, GA

#54520 Aug 23, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>GFY, you little parrot!
Now Jeb, mind your manners.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#54521 Aug 23, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama prefers ISIL at the moment, however, they both need to be eliminated.
Sorta like him calling ISIS a "JV" team a few months back, now he's calling the terrorist group, "a cancer." Could someone tell him he can call them "terrorists monsters" & it'll be okay..... Just kill the blood suckers.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#54524 Aug 23, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that I have noticed how smart you are. Like the way you lay out your beliefs, " Its all Obamas fault" and "You voted for Obama"!! Your intellect is amazing, you are obviously a product of the North Georgia school system, maybe you even graduated Jr. High., if you did you cheated.
Wow! Another profound post from the Topix brain trust. Please bore us with more of your pseudo wisdom in regard to others on this forum.
I've noticed how ignorant and brainless you are such as the way you STILL blame Bush for all this countries' ills. Your intellectual prowess is truly underwhelming. You are obviously a product of the Appalachian School of Banjo Pickin'.

“Marble Man”

Draketown, GA

#54525 Aug 23, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorta like him calling ISIS a "JV" team a few months back, now he's calling the terrorist group, "a cancer." Could someone tell him he can call them "terrorists monsters" & it'll be okay..... Just kill the blood suckers.
Islamic muslim terrorist monsters, works for me.

“Marble Man”

Draketown, GA

#54527 Aug 23, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Another profound post from the Topix brain trust. Please bore us with more of your pseudo wisdom in regard to others on this forum.
I've noticed how ignorant and brainless you are such as the way you STILL blame Bush for all this countries' ills. Your intellectual prowess is truly underwhelming. You are obviously a product of the Appalachian School of Banjo Pickin'.
Please.
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#54528 Aug 23, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but , but Obama withdrew the troops(And you bragged and cheered) and now he's going back. It's HIS war now. If the Iraqis don't want us, WHY is Obama going back? You lunatic left wingnuts are confused.
Besides, I thought that the Bush/Cheney concept was to have an 'exit strategy'. Are you saying that we needed to leave ten thousand(?) troops there forever? maybe just five years? ten years?
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#54529 Aug 23, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Jeb, mind your manners.
Sorry gen, I just don't suffer fools gladly.
Junk Man

Blairsville, GA

#54530 Aug 23, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. You probably don't understand what IQ means. Above your pay grade, huh? lololol
Really, you are waaaaaaay too easy.*laughing*
What's funny is that you REALLY DON'T understand what Chicken Butt was saying.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#54531 Aug 23, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little bench warmer had those two posts removed. OUCH, those must have really hit home. Bench warmer got his feelings all hurt. Awww.(Not showing on my screen) LOL
I would presume that you're speaking of posts 54415 and 54416? I have to presume because you're not entirely precise and articulate. The posts where you got your little feelings hurt and puffed up your chest and said mean things that made you giggle?

Those posts are still sitting right where you left them. Nobody had anything removed.

Great ZOD are you ignorant. It's hilarious that you don't KNOW you're ignorant - you run around thinking you're just as good as anybody else. It's cute.

“Marble Man”

Draketown, GA

#54533 Aug 23, 2014
Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, head of the Democratic National Committee, wants American workers to know that illegal aliens make up "part of the economic backbone of our economy."

This news has to be especially encouraging to the millions of Americans who want full-time work but can't find it, while their own government continues to permit nearly 8 million illegal aliens to keep their payroll jobs in construction, manufacturing, transportation and services.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#54534 Aug 23, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Could someone tell him he can call them "terrorists monsters" & it'll be okay..... Just kill the blood suckers.
Yeah! You did it! You answered the question that you've been trying so hard to avoid!!

The Questions:(What do you think the president should do moving forward regarding ISIS?)
The Answer: Kill them.

OK - that's a start! You've expanded your foreign policy response to two words - "KILL THEM." You're now committed and on record that this is what you think the president should do. Very well.
----------
Can you explain a few things about your policy position to me?

1. Why should we kill them?
2. If they should be killed, why should WE kill them? Why not somebody else?
3. How do you find them so you can kill them? If you can't identify who "they" are, should we just kill everybody? What if they hide when we come to kill them?
4. How long will it take us to kill them? How many American lives and how many dollars are we willing to pay to "kill them"?
5. What if we killed most of them, but some are left?
6. How do we keep MORE of them from needing to be killed? Or do we just stay and kill them as fast as they are produced?
7. Do we stop at some countries borders when we kill them, or do we just kill everybody we think needs killing anywhere they can be found?
8 What do we do if somebody is trying to make more of them - like an iman preaching jihad in a mosque - Do we kill him too? Isn't that suddenly like killing people for free speech and thought crimes? Do we have a right to do that?
9. How many people should we send over there to "kill them"?
10. How do we insure there is no need to go back over there for MORE "kill them" after we get done with THIS "kill them"?
11. Do we kill enough of them that it appears WE are the ones committing genocide?
----------

Please - fill in a few gaps in your "kill them" foreign-policy doctrine. I'd like to know more.

Surely you've thought all this through - because you sure do complain a lot about what other people have done - which means you must have one hell of a good plan.

Don't hide your light under a bushel! Let your little light shine! Tell us everything.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#54535 Aug 23, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Could someone tell him he can call them "terrorists monsters" & it'll be okay..... Just kill the blood suckers.
You're committed now! You think the president should "KILL THEM".

If he DOES "kill them" , are you going to say "Good Job, Obama!" "You did EXACTLY what I thought should have been done!"

Are ya? Are ya?

If so, why didn't you say that when he had Obama killed? Or, one he "KILLS THEM", as you recommend , are you going to say - The MARINES "Killed Them" - NOT obama - the POS president!

Would you be that hypocritical after the fact?

Can your brain even keep up with this?
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#54536 Aug 23, 2014
^^^Osama^^^^^
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#54537 Aug 23, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dummy.....we have troops in Europe, Germany to be exact, 69 years later..., and we still have troops in S Korea......
Ask the Wizard for a brain dummy...
We are not in those countries as an occupying force, we are there with our allies protecting American interests. There's a big difference.

Also - we have made certain arrangements with these countries to insure the safety and legal protection of our troops there. Arrangements that Iraq was unwilling to provide us.

You really are too stupid to justify use of the air you breathe. I have no idea why I'm so patient with you, hoping you might learn a bit and become a better person.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#54538 Aug 23, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dummy.....we have troops in Europe, Germany to be exact, 69 years later..., and we still have troops in S Korea......
Ask the Wizard for a brain dummy...
Huge differences, dumbass! South Korea asked us to help stop the communist invasion of their country and wanted us to stay after we had done so. East Germany(at the time) also appreciated our presence to hold the line against soviet aggression.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connor Byers - Music's Next Big Thing Apr 17 basketball232323 2
News Huge metal rooster found in forest following Ge... Apr 16 Christaliban 3
News 10-foot, 300-pound metal rooster goes missing i... Apr '15 wichita-rick 9
News Snowfall records in Athens Feb '15 From the frigid N... 1
Fire UGA Propagandist Tom Jackson Feb '15 Test 2
Andrew Clyde former Marine has guts to testify ... Feb '15 wjabbe 2
any people into kink sex here? (Oct '14) Feb '15 Babyblu00FL 4
More from around the web

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE