Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#52667 Aug 5, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
How will the IRS be abolished when the HR Bill 25 itself will only make changes to the IRS regulations to accommodate the Fair Tax bill????
The name may change from IRS to some other name...but the function will remain....
That's correct to a small degree.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#52668 Aug 5, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Are you glad to get that off your chest? Just what is it that "true republicans" want for America?
I will not converse any further than this with a moron like you...
You are beyond help.
You wouldn't understand if I told you anyway...GB.

Draketown, GA

#52669 Aug 5, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I will not converse any further than this with a moron like you...
You are beyond help.
You wouldn't understand if I told you anyway...GB.
I understand perfectly, you don't know what it is that you, a "true republican" want for America.

Out of Touch GOP.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-creamer/...

Draketown, GA

#52670 Aug 5, 2014
The U.S. can and should do something about the huge tax-rebate racket that lures U.S. companies to lay off American workers and set up shop in foreign countries.

Foreign governments' use of the VAT has inflicted U.S. industry with monumental costs, increasing every year, and reaching $327 billion in 2006. That's the sum of the VAT rebates paid to companies that ship foreign-made products to the U.S., plus the VAT taxes paid by U.S. companies for the privilege of selling their products in foreign countries.

The current system is not the result of the free market or free trade, but the failure of our government to expose and counter the dishonest practices of our trading competitors. After 40 years of tolerating this ripoff, we want to hear from national leaders who will demand a new strategy and a level playing field.

Doo

Dalton, GA

#52671 Aug 5, 2014
Florida Obamacare Premiums To Jump Up 13.2 Percent
Health insurance is going to be more expensive in 2015 for those in Florida who purchase it on the individual market's exchange set up by the Obamacare. The Miami Herald reports:
Floridians who buy health insurance on the individual market for next year will face an average increase of 13.2 percent in their monthly premiums, according to rate proposals unveiled Monday by the state’s Office of Insurance Regulation.
The rate proposals affect all Affordable Care Act-compliant health plans on the individual market, whether they’re sold through the federally-run exchange or not.
Fourteen companies filed ACA-compliant plans for Florida’s 2015 individual market, including three new companies that did not participate on the federally-run exchange last year.
Of the 11 returning plans, eight filed average rate increases ranging from 11 to 23 percent, and three filed rate decreases ranging from 5 to 12 percent, the state’s insurance regulator reported.
Public approval of Obamacare is near an all-time low, according to Real Clear Politics's poll average, with around 40 percent approving and 56 percent disapproving.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/florida-o...
A fact for you to know about. My wife's insurance through Blue Cross went up to 1,550. dollars a month and wasn't worth a crap. Through Obamacare she pays 238.00 a month and it is the best insurance she has ever had. No one can afford 1,550. dollars a month unless you are a millionaire. This was unreal premiums and what insurance companies will do to individual people. We love the so called Obamacare and so do millions of others that were getting robbed by insurance companies. It will be very hard for Republicans to get it changed back to where it used to be before Obama came along. I think the Republican party has seen it's better days especially since the Tea Party took over the Majority Congress. Watch the elections in the near future and you will see which way America is headed in. The days of Wall Street worshipers and giant corporations are coming to an end. True red blooded Americans will prosper once again when these GOP'eers keep on lying and distorting the facts to the majority of Americans. They must change directions or go home. Just telling it like it really is so don't get mad at me friend.

Draketown, GA

#52672 Aug 5, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
A fact for you to know about. My wife's insurance through Blue Cross went up to 1,550. dollars a month and wasn't worth a crap. Through Obamacare she pays 238.00 a month and it is the best insurance she has ever had. No one can afford 1,550. dollars a month unless you are a millionaire. This was unreal premiums and what insurance companies will do to individual people. We love the so called Obamacare and so do millions of others that were getting robbed by insurance companies. It will be very hard for Republicans to get it changed back to where it used to be before Obama came along. I think the Republican party has seen it's better days especially since the Tea Party took over the Majority Congress. Watch the elections in the near future and you will see which way America is headed in. The days of Wall Street worshipers and giant corporations are coming to an end. True red blooded Americans will prosper once again when these GOP'eers keep on lying and distorting the facts to the majority of Americans. They must change directions or go home. Just telling it like it really is so don't get mad at me friend.
I have never said that our healthcare costs and the quality of it were lacking. They still are. I don't think it needs to go back to the way it was I do not think Obamacare is the answer. There are many flaws in this law, and it is not applied equally to all entites, and it is mostly to the etriment of those it was supposed to help the most. I have posted those concerns many times. The "tea paty" is not the majorty in congress. The Republicans, and the Democrats for that matter, have no vision, plan, or goals for the direction Ameria needs to go. The facts are simple, America is at a competitive disadvantage, and under attack in the world marketplace; economically, socially, idealogically, and with regards to foreign relations.

Draketown, GA

#52673 Aug 5, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look ahead, when the cost of your plans rise, will your subidies rise with it, or will it cost you more out of your pocket, spiraling upwards just like overall inflation eventually will?
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#52674 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>I understand perfectly, you don't know what it is that you, a "true republican" want for America.

Out of Touch GOP.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-creamer/...

Heck General....the chicken butt himself most likely wrote that article...

A conundrum article it is....,

First it says the GOP caters to big business over the little guy....

And then comes back, and without saying so, it says the GOP caters to working Americans over big business by trying to stop illegals from entering America ....the Chamber of Horrors is the mouthpiece of big business and wants amnesty for illegals....

It is typical libroid hyperbole....

Draketown, GA

#52675 Aug 5, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, it is possible that you, living in Georgia, will lose these subsidies.
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#52676 Aug 5, 2014
The U.S. can and should do something about the huge tax-rebate racket that lures U.S. companies to lay off American workers and set up shop in foreign countries.

Foreign governments' use of the VAT has inflicted U.S. industry with monumental costs, increasing every year, and reaching $327 billion in 2006. That's the sum of the VAT rebates paid to companies that ship foreign-made products to the U.S., plus the VAT taxes paid by U.S. companies for the privilege of selling their products in foreign countries.

The current system is not the result of the free market or free trade, but the failure of our government to expose and counter the dishonest practices of our trading competitors. After 40 years of tolerating this ripoff, we want to hear from national leaders who will demand a new strategy and a level playing field.

I have previously posted the solution to this....not one single conservative commented on it here in the forum...

It was used in the past and worked very well,,,,,and then destroyed by Wilson and the demos....the first effort to emulate European countries.....as the Libroids still have that European inferiority complex.....

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#52677 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>Also, it is possible that you, living in Georgia, will lose these subsidies.
Once it gets to the supremes ...anything can happen .... Unless of course they blackmail Roberts again....

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#52678 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
I have never said that our healthcare costs and the quality of it were lacking. They still are. I don't think it needs to go back to the way it was I do not think Obamacare is the answer. There are many flaws in this law, and it is not applied equally to all entites, and it is mostly to the etriment of those it was supposed to help the most. I have posted those concerns many times. The "tea paty" is not the majorty in congress. The Republicans, and the Democrats for that matter, have no vision, plan, or goals for the direction Ameria needs to go. The facts are simple, America is at a competitive disadvantage, and under attack in the world marketplace; economically, socially, idealogically, and with regards to foreign relations.
And no where in this mish-mash do you acknowledge that the poster WAS paying 1550/month before Obamacare, and is NOW paying 238/mo after Obamacare.

Tell us how this is NOT helping the entities that it was designed to help, you twit.

Draketown, GA

#52679 Aug 5, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
And no where in this mish-mash do you acknowledge that the poster WAS paying 1550/month before Obamacare, and is NOW paying 238/mo after Obamacare.
Tell us how this is NOT helping the entities that it was designed to help, you twit.
Oooooh, such hostility.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/372412/o...

http://americansforprosperity.org/blog/heres-...

http://www.heritage.org/research/commentary/2... .

If you like your plan,you can keep you plan. If you like your doctor, you can kep your doctor.

It's one of the largest tax increases in American history.

I'd tell you more but you would never understand.
Strong Side

Dallas, TX

#52680 Aug 5, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
That, has been discussed here many, many times, two examples on this page alone.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#52681 Aug 5, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that these companies aren't showing a lack of patriotism by doing this...then you're as bad as Obama.
These corporations, like you, love money more than they do this country or Americans, period.
This post of yours is as dumb as that dumb fake Gen. you idolize...
It's people like you that has opened the door to satan, because a lot of people hate you and your kind...
You are not a true Republican, Conservative, or Christian...(IMO)
You are a money worshiper...and care nothing for this country, it's people, or God.
Only money.
You are a RINO to the highest degree...and your kind has done as much to destroy this great nation as Obama ever will.
Please STFU...you give true Republicans a bad name.
These companies should be taxed so harshly that it wouldn't pay for them to abandon the country that made them great.
You are a disgrace just like that coward moron you idolize.
Chill out Dr. Doobie Brothers! Get a bad batch or ur going thru withdrawal?
As some 1 else posted corporations don't pay tax, their customers doobie (do) by higher prices.
Since corporations aren't people how could they have a personality trait? Corporations can't toke can they?
Smoke 'em if u got 'em.
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52682 Aug 5, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>A fact for you to know about. My wife's insurance through Blue Cross went up to 1,550. dollars a month and wasn't worth a crap. Through Obamacare she pays 238.00 a month and it is the best insurance she has ever had. No one can afford 1,550. dollars a month unless you are a millionaire. This was unreal premiums and what insurance companies will do to individual people. We love the so called Obamacare and so do millions of others that were getting robbed by insurance companies. It will be very hard for Republicans to get it changed back to where it used to be before Obama came along. I think the Republican party has seen it's better days especially since the Tea Party took over the Majority Congress. Watch the elections in the near future and you will see which way America is headed in. The days of Wall Street worshipers and giant corporations are coming to an end. True red blooded Americans will prosper once again when these GOP'eers keep on lying and distorting the facts to the majority of Americans. They must change directions or go home. Just telling it like it really is so don't get mad at me friend.

Your still a dummy I see....

Insurance rates haven't been reduced...., only your share cost has been reduced cause someone else is footing the bill for your wife....,

And your proud to be a drag on someone else huh ....

rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52683 Aug 5, 2014

New figures on gubmint spending and debt now published.....

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GOV...

Draketown, GA

#52684 Aug 5, 2014
Strong Side wrote:
<quoted text>
That, has been discussed here many, many times, two examples on this page alone.
Obamacare, the dictionary definition of trickle down taxes.

Draketown, GA

#52685 Aug 5, 2014
America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows.

Two words sum up the mood of the nation: Fed up.

Six in 10 Americans are dissatisfied with the state of the U.S. economy, more than 70 percent believe the country is headed in the wrong direction, and nearly 80 percent are down on the country’s political system, according to the latest NBC News / Wall Street Journal poll.

The frustration carries over to the nation’s political leaders, with President Barack Obama’s overall approval rating hitting a new low at 40 percent, and a mere 14 percent of the public giving Congress a thumbs up.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/am...
DB Cooper

Fitzgerald, GA

#52686 Aug 5, 2014
Ah, now just look at this! A bunch of fine young cannibals all trying to 'out conservative' each other. Now that is interesting, just too damn cute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taya Leigh mills Feb 13 sally 1
Marc Lofton Jan '17 Police 5
News Llama Runs Free on Roads Near Athens, Georgia Jan '17 L Mike 7
News New act Laughlin brings male-female harmony duo... Dec '16 Will Dockery 3
False Statements on Sandy Hook and CIA Hacking ... Dec '16 wjabbe 3
News Ghanaian doctor honoured in the US Dec '16 Andrew 1
Comment to Dan Everett on Flagpole article on g... Nov '16 wjabbe 2

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance