Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#51649 Jul 25, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
"Israel's security cabinet rejects cease-fire proposal"
and
"Ukraine conflict: Russia accuses US of 'smear campaign'"
-
Israel and Russia, the Frick and Frack of the terrorist world. "We didn't do anything" and "We are being persecuted".
-
Also the Republican Whine #1 and , uh,#1.
-
And now "for the rest of the story", Israel's cabinet rejected the cease fire because it would have required them to quit destroying the tunnels that Hamas has created to wreck havoc in Israel. So far 60 access shafts and 28 tunnels have been discovered. Who knows how many others remain.

And to equate Israel's defense of its people with Putin's invasion of sovereign nations….incredible, just incredible.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#51650 Jul 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Likewise, I am glad that you are not in charge of any damn thing!
If you only knew!

Location hidden

#51651 Jul 25, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I cannot believe that you responded with such BS to a well written and truthful post.
-
Oops, turns out, you are a Republican loser.
-
What "well written and truthful post", it was just another "cut-and-paste" job.

Location hidden

#51652 Jul 25, 2014
Oops, sorry WB, you had already addressed the tunnels.

Location hidden

#51653 Jul 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>IMHO, gen, There plenty enough blame to go around. First, I blame muslim extremists and the Palestinians for not standing up to them more forcefully. It almost reminds me of what a German agent said about the IRA during WW2. "They are pretty good at dying for their cause, but not very good at fighting for it" . Next, I blame Israel- their arrogance and hubris is almost sickening. And last but not least, I blame the so- called conservative Christian right who seem to believe that Israel can do no wrong because they are "Gods chosen people". Hope this helps! By "standing up to them more forcefully", I mean the Palestinians against muslim extremists.
jeb, it has nothing to do with our thinking of the Jews as "God's chosen people" and everything to do with seeing a country have to fight for its very right to exist on a daily basis. How is it "arrogance and hubris" to defend yourself from hundreds of rockets being launched into your country with the sole intent of killing your civilians. Unlike the Israelis, who do their best to target military targets only, the Hamas rockets can't even be aimed properly, they are just launched to land who knows and who cares where. Israel is the only country in the Middle East with whom we have a common worldview. The only country in the Middle East we can confidently call an ally. The fact that as a Christian, I absolutely stand with the Jews is merely the icing on the cake.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#51654 Jul 25, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
If you only knew!
Actually, I do know, and am still unimpressed. I am sorry if that hurts your feelings!

Location hidden

#51655 Jul 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I do know, and am still unimpressed. I am sorry if that hurts your feelings!
All you know is that you were late.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#51656 Jul 25, 2014
<quoted text>
All you know is that you were late.
state court and city judge? I am still nonplussed!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#51657 Jul 25, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
jeb, it has nothing to do with our thinking of the Jews as "God's chosen people" and everything to do with seeing a country have to fight for its very right to exist on a daily basis. How is it "arrogance and hubris" to defend yourself from hundreds of rockets being launched into your country with the sole intent of killing your civilians. Unlike the Israelis, who do their best to target military targets only, the Hamas rockets can't even be aimed properly, they are just launched to land who knows and who cares where. Israel is the only country in the Middle East with whom we have a common worldview. The only country in the Middle East we can confidently call an ally. The fact that as a Christian, I absolutely stand with the Jews is merely the icing on the cake.
Not tonight, Ag- I've got headache, but you are still my buddy! lol
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#51658 Jul 25, 2014
IDIOT REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN

Republicans here have had a lot of fun poking jokes and laughing at Hank Johnson about his serious medical condition which led to him making his unfortunate remarks about Guam.

Now, a perfectly healthy Republican Congressman has that beat. The only thing this congressman suffers from is incurablel stupidity. Watch the video here and enjoy:

http://time.com/3038010/congressman-curt-claw...

Republican idiot elected congressman Curt Clawson: "I love your country! " LOL!

Location hidden

#51659 Jul 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>state court and city judge? I am still nonplussed!
It really doesn't matter what you are. What matters is that Israel would be right to roll over Gaza, claim is as their own, and put an end to this business once and for all.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51660 Jul 25, 2014

"DENVER — Some women are getting sick of the Democrats’“war on women.”

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/23...

Location hidden

#51661 Jul 25, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
Republicans here have had a lot of fun poking jokes and laughing at Hank Johnson about his serious medical condition which led to him making his unfortunate remarks about Guam.
Now, a perfectly healthy Republican Congressman has that beat. The only thing this congressman suffers from is incurablel stupidity. Watch the video here and enjoy:
Tip still believes Guam will capsize. BTW, your other names (most of them anyway) are much smarter than this one.
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#51662 Jul 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Tip still believes Guam will capsize. BTW, your other names (most of them anyway) are much smarter than this one.
You prefer the full-name of ChicknButt?
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51663 Jul 25, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
Guess you missed Synergy's video on Florida Rep. Debbie -I'm not from Nevada- Wasserman Schultz, did you?... and this gets you excited?
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#51664 Jul 25, 2014
<quoted text>
It really doesn't matter what you are. What matters is that Israel would be right to roll over Gaza, claim is as their own, and put an end to this business once and for all.
How damn complicated is this, genny? I don't give a damn whether Israel rolls over Gaza or if the Palestinians blows Israel to hell! I just do not want American money or soldiers choosing sides in another stupid religious war- get it!!!
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51665 Jul 25, 2014
^^ didn't you

Location hidden

#51666 Jul 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Not tonight, Ag- I've got headache, but you are still my buddy! lol
Told you to quit beating your head against the wall. ;)
Feel better.
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#51667 Jul 25, 2014
Support the DISCLOSE Act of 2014.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#51668 Jul 25, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Told you to quit beating your head against the wall. ;)
Feel better.
Now, that's mean, Ag.....they got your number, scared and runnin', but I'm still waitin' for the second coming ....of Ophelia - The Band

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man flees from Oconee police during traffic stop (Jan '16) Jun 28 Papa john 3
Dos any one know where kara mo (Nov '16) Jun 28 Papa john 2
News Photos: Cyclists ride the proposed Firefly Trail Apr '17 Kanada 1
Nightmares Mar '17 Krae12203 1
UGA Law First Annual 5k Mar '17 IPleadThe5k 1
Amazon censoring books for Israel Mar '17 Jim Fetzer 2
Remove all health care subsidies for Congress ... Mar '17 wjabbe 3

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages