Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Jemima

Dahlonega, GA

#51286 Jul 23, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not support any President, whose agenda is dividing the country.
Its not the President who is dividing this country, its NUTS like you and Silverfool.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#51287 Jul 23, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Thank you, thank you very much.
Yes, I voted for our fine President Obama, twice.
-
It's the Bush voters that are ashamed of their handy work at the polls.
-
Lawdy. YOU are delusional. But, we knew that already.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51288 Jul 23, 2014
Voters See A More Divided Nation; GOPers More Enthusiastic to Vote
Sixty-seven percent (67%) of Likely U.S. Voters say America is a more divided nation than it was four years ago
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
83% of voters think their fellow Americans are uniformed voters... imagine that.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#51289 Jul 23, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for pointing out that,
fund raising = fund raising
this is truely an astounding revelation.
Uhmm, fix things, promises made, promises kept, compromises made....
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
PolitiFact has compiled more than 500 promises that Barack Obama made during the 2008 and 2012 campaigns and is tracking their progress on our Obameter.
Promise Kept - 239 (45%)
Compromise - 130 (24%)
Promise Broken - 116 (22%)
Stalled - 7 (1%)
In the Works - 38 (7%)
Not yet rated - 2 (0%)
Be careful. These hate-mongering kooks become extremely agitated when you present facts that are at odds with their warped, delusional view of the world.

Unfortunately, the highly toxic combination of seething hatred, bone-headed ignorance and mindless stupidity with which they are afflicted cannot be “cured”. It has proven to be resistant to any and all kinds of factual data, truthful information and/or documented history.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51290 Jul 23, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not the President who is dividing this country, its NUTS like you and Silverfool.
Jeb, Jemima, Jeb, Jemima -- now that's what I called divided. ROTFLOL

Location hidden

#51291 Jul 23, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
Being, first and foremost, a patriotic American I support the President of the United States of America, the Commander in Chief of our armed forces. I ALWAYS support our President, regardless of his part affiliation.
Sadly, traitorous, hate-mongering political party worshippers will only support the President when he is a member of their political party.
This passage of scripture is very apropos with respect to actions of the Obama haters in our midst...
"And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.." - Mark 3:25
This post doesn't surprise me at all. You are an idiot.'nuff said.
I respect the office, but I sure don't respect the man. So! If the president(regardless of which party) decided to put us all in a cage and feed us dogfood, you would be on board. Your attempt at being noble is an epic failure. Seriously, you're dumb.

Location hidden

#51292 Jul 23, 2014
The WB wrote:
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/0 7/159689-flashback-mitt-romney -now-makes-obama-look-dangerou sly-foolish-46-second-exchange -russia/
I started to post this, too. I knew it wouldn't make any difference. The libroids on this forum are ridiculously ignorant.

Location hidden

#51293 Jul 23, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Clinton is a draft dodger, too. I guess all rich boys were at the time...
As far as Obama not being in the military, there's no big deal there. It's not a requirement to have military service in order to be president. A candidate isn't required to have a college education or any previous elected experience, etc., etc. A particular skin color isn't even required (at least by most.)
Big difference in choosing not to join the military and evading the draft. Bush the Lesser will never be able to wash that off his face...
You are a good little lockstep Obamabot. Excuses. lol Surprise! Surprise!
It's not a requirement, so what's your beef? Bush served. Obama didn't. BTW, Libroid Whine # 8. Bush.

Location hidden

#51294 Jul 23, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Clinton is a draft dodger, too. I guess all rich boys were at the time...
As far as Obama not being in the military, there's no big deal there. It's not a requirement to have military service in order to be president. A candidate isn't required to have a college education or any previous elected experience, etc., etc. A particular skin color isn't even required (at least by most.)
Big difference in choosing not to join the military and evading the draft. Bush the Lesser will never be able to wash that off his face...
Obviously, you libroids don't see how SILLY you look constantly making excuses. Double standard. NO! That dog won't hunt ANYMORE.

Location hidden

#51295 Jul 23, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Slobbering fox only want to read things that are aligned with what he believes.
...thus ensuring he will remain bitter, ignorant, intolerant, delusional and stupid.
Poor thing...
POT-KETTLE-BLACK Don't you libroids EVER tire of making fools of yourselves?

Location hidden

#51296 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
I will not support any President, whose agenda is dividing the country.
That one post by that clueless wonder pretty much sealed the deal. What an idiot.

Location hidden

#51297 Jul 23, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuuuuure. It's scary that you actually believe that.
You put that bully in office and he has been dividing us ever since. That was by design

Location hidden

#51298 Jul 23, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful. These hate-mongering kooks become extremely agitated when you present facts that are at odds with their warped, delusional view of the world.
Unfortunately, the highly toxic combination of seething hatred, bone-headed ignorance and mindless stupidity with which they are afflicted cannot be “cured”. It has proven to be resistant to any and all kinds of factual data, truthful information and/or documented history.
YOUR post certainly does sound filled with hate. Double standard? NO. Not going to happen anymore. Live with it.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51299 Jul 23, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Pointing out the obvious makes you a hate-monger,
dissent and disagreement make you a hate-monger.

Uhmmm,
the extreme right views compromise as capitulation,
capitulation equals defeat,
but it's Obama that has divided the country.

These brainiacs are just turd throwing monkeys.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#51300 Jul 23, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
When and IF you even make it to those pearly gates, God will definitely sort you out and send you where you belong. Where you will suffer for eternity with your "friends" in the Muslim idiot fringe.
Your Muslim hate comes from ignorance, you are blessed with an infinite amount of that. Maybe you have time to find out the truth about the Muslim faith and the people and not base your opinion on a very small percentage of the idiot fringe of that religion. You are a perfect example of what gives Americans a bad reputation in some parts of the world, you are the idiot fringe of America. The only good thing about you and your ilk is you are just a small minority of our population and in the big picture you just don't matter. Dead, alive or in this self induced comma you live in, who cares.
Go Israel!!!
Bomb the shit out of them worthless murdering muslims!!!
You are the one that is ignorant and clueless...
There is no such thing as a moderate muslim, dummy...
They all want to kill Americans, Jews, and Christians...
I don't care what that dumb queer mutt Obama told you...that's the truth.
And the "muslim faith" is nothing but abunch of horseshit and lies...made up by abunch of Jew hating perverted child rapists...
The muslim men are demons on earth and the dumb women that follow them...are suffering with stockholm syndrome...
You are obviously one of those dumb b*T*hes...Huh? Ya dumba$$ trashy muslim skank..Wake up!!!
Go Israel!!!
Kill'em all and let God sort'em out...
The only good or moderate muslim is a dead muslim...
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51301 Jul 23, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a good little lockstep Obamabot. Excuses. lol Surprise! Surprise!
It's not a requirement, so what's your beef? Bush served. Obama didn't. BTW, Libroid Whine # 8. Bush.
Bush dodged the draft for Viet Nam. That is a fact. Talk about double standards. I wonder sometimes if you're just acting or really as stupid as you seem.
The WB

Nicholasville, KY

#51303 Jul 23, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I started to post this, too. I knew it wouldn't make any difference. The libroids on this forum are ridiculously ignorant.
Deliberately ignorant. Denial prevents healing.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#51304 Jul 23, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This post doesn't surprise me at all. You are an idiot.'nuff said.
I respect the office, but I sure don't respect the man. So! If the president(regardless of which party) decided to put us all in a cage and feed us dogfood, you would be on board. Your attempt at being noble is an epic failure. Seriously, you're dumb.
"...put us in a cage and feed us dog food"?

You actually think this is reasonable analogy to apply in attempting to explain your line of reasoning?

You, little fellow, are, plainly and simply, too stupid, too immature and too irrational to participate in adult conversations.
Churlish Truths

United States

#51305 Jul 23, 2014
-
You just got to see the photo of the Smirking Chimp in Africa in the link below. It's to die for, die laughing for.
-
"Cost of Obama’s Trip is Dwarfed By George And Laura Bush’s Africa Spending Spree
As conservatives rage about the cost of Obama’s Africa trip, it is important to remember that George and Laura Bush made a combined 7 trips to Africa all on the taxpayers’ dime.
We’ve played this game before, but anytime the nation’s first black president spends more than a dollar, the right wing freaks out about Barack Obama “wasting taxpayer dollars.” Back in 2011, the right claimed that First Lady Obama’s Africa trip would cost taxpayers millions, but even if you use numbers that the White House disagrees with ($424,000), they weren’t even close.
-
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/14/cost-o...
-

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#51306 Jul 23, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for pointing out that,
fund raising = fund raising
this is truely an astounding revelation.
Uhmm, fix things, promises made, promises kept, compromises made....
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
PolitiFact has compiled more than 500 promises that Barack Obama made during the 2008 and 2012 campaigns and is tracking their progress on our Obameter.
Promise Kept - 239 (45%)
Compromise - 130 (24%)
Promise Broken - 116 (22%)
Stalled - 7 (1%)
In the Works - 38 (7%)
Not yet rated - 2 (0%)
Do you really believe those are passing grades? BTW, I'veposted those very things many times before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marc Lofton (Jan '17) 20 hr Neal 11
Add.ys.xana.x bl.ack,rox.y bL.ues.etc Jun 20 Koe jensins 2
News People report big cats; likely see something else (Apr '09) May 29 WindexPlz 38
News The Latest: Gay man loses bid to challenge Ky. ... May '18 Rainbow Kid 9
Boycott Pineapple Willy's in Panama City Beach, FL May '18 Anonymous 1
UGA sucks May '18 Mercer Man 1
Interracial sex in Athens (Nov '10) Apr '18 McBeetus 7

Athens Jobs

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages