Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51261 Jul 23, 2014
I hope they catch these anti- Americans...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/22/white-fl...
Churlish Truths

United States

#51262 Jul 23, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a waste of my time. You didn't vote for Obama either, did you? You're still a disgrace, no matter which ID you use.
-
Thank you, thank you very much.
Yes, I voted for our fine President Obama, twice.
-
It's the Bush voters that are ashamed of their handy work at the polls.
-
Granny Smith

United States

#51263 Jul 23, 2014
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51264 Jul 23, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a waste of my time. You didn't vote for Obama either, did you? You're still a disgrace, no matter which ID you use.
If you think I glanced at even ONE link, you're fooling yourself. You NEVER post links, suddenly there's 25. Are you kidding me?? Who wants to read your garbage twice? Liars lie, that's what liars do, you're a liar.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51265 Jul 23, 2014
NY Police Commissioner, William Bratton said, "I'm not particularly happy about this."

Is that what you say when you're too embarrassed to say, " We don't know how this happened, this shouldn't have happened, we're thanking our lucky stars it wasn't bombs." ... One white flag would have been enough, but two??

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/07/22/police...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#51266 Jul 23, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Native Americans and the Irish have had it pretty damn tough, too. So damn what!
jeb, you missed my point. I am not denying there have been many groups who have faced hardships, persecutions and even genocide. But no other group has faced the type of persecution the Jews have faced for such an extended period of time - two thousand years - and yet they have survived as a people. I am merely saying it is amazing - and SOME would say miraculous.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51267 Jul 23, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
He struggled, didn't he?... There's NOTHING "cool" about being named the WORST president EVER.
Uhmm let's see,
fundrasing and approval rartings,
no sureprises here....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/21/wilb...
After more than a year of cross-country traveling to boost his campaign's financial resources, GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney held his last go-arounds in Palm Beach, Fla. on Saturday night.

The primetime site was the home of Wilbur Ross, a billionaire investor who made a 2012 contribution of $100,000 to Restore Our Future, a major pro-Romney Super PAC.

The 150 individuals who attended the Ross-Romney event needed to have a hefty check ready, as the Palm Beach Post reports that each plate carried a $50,000 cost.

ABC News added that Romney held a $5,000-per-ticket gathering earlier on Saturday at the home of Dwight Schar -- part-time owner of the NFL's Washington Redskins and founder of homebuilding company NVR Inc.

In their final push for the White House, both Romney and President Barack Obama have held events with massive entry fees. Obama's September 2012 fundraiser with Jay-Z and Beyonce at a New York nightclub posted a $40,000 buy-in. Romney's July 2012 fundraiser at David Koch's Hamptons estate netted $50,000 per guest, drawing protesters in the process.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bushs-final-appro...
President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.

Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.

Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#51268 Jul 23, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
….
It's the Bush voters that are ashamed of their handy work at the polls.
-
Not hardly.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51269 Jul 23, 2014
@ oh my,

Bush has NOTHING to do with Obama being named the WORST president EVER. Bush has NOTHING to do with Obama's decision to jet around America & FUNraise, then relax at Camp David, then jet off for more FUNraising, as he ignores crises after crises. He's a loser. He doesn't care.... You keep trying to make excuses for the embarrassment he is, we would NEVER expect you to ADMIT he's a failure.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#51270 Jul 23, 2014
Being, first and foremost, a patriotic American I support the President of the United States of America, the Commander in Chief of our armed forces. I ALWAYS support our President, regardless of his part affiliation.

Sadly, traitorous, hate-mongering political party worshippers will only support the President when he is a member of their political party.

This passage of scripture is very apropos with respect to actions of the Obama haters in our midst...

"And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.." - Mark 3:25
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51271 Jul 23, 2014
^^ crisis after crisis
The WB

Nicholasville, KY

#51272 Jul 23, 2014
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51273 Jul 23, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now tell us again which branch of the military Clinton and Obama served in. Can't seem to remember.
Hey, Clinton is a draft dodger, too. I guess all rich boys were at the time...

As far as Obama not being in the military, there's no big deal there. It's not a requirement to have military service in order to be president. A candidate isn't required to have a college education or any previous elected experience, etc., etc. A particular skin color isn't even required (at least by most.)

Big difference in choosing not to join the military and evading the draft. Bush the Lesser will never be able to wash that off his face...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#51274 Jul 23, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think I glanced at even ONE link, you're fooling yourself. You NEVER post links, suddenly there's 25. Are you kidding me?? Who wants to read your garbage twice? Liars lie, that's what liars do, you're a liar.
Slobbering fox only want to read things that are aligned with what he believes.

...thus ensuring he will remain bitter, ignorant, intolerant, delusional and stupid.

Poor thing...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51275 Jul 23, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I not surprised you didn't "get it"? You post a completely irrelevant post written about a Christian who believes in the young Earth view. So I post an equally irrelevant post written about an atheist.(Though it may not be completely irrelevant to you after all, weren't you defending a pedophile a while back?)
Oh, I get it now, you're going to determine the relevancy of all posts to an Open Discussion.

Actually my post was somewhat relevant to what has been discussed here, and relevant to current events, since "teach the controversy" is the rally cry for sneaking religion into the science classroom. It always helps to see what the "controversy" really is, too bad Ken Ham is such an embarrassment.

Course we all know about the fixation that right wingers have for all things sexual, especially when it involves somebody else's life, oh wait, we've come full-circle now, right back to your need to control others.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#51276 Jul 23, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmm let's see,
fundrasing and approval rartings,
no sureprises here....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/21/wilb...
After more than a year of cross-country traveling to boost his campaign's financial resources, GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney held his last go-arounds in Palm Beach, Fla. on Saturday night.
The primetime site was the home of Wilbur Ross, a billionaire investor who made a 2012 contribution of $100,000 to Restore Our Future, a major pro-Romney Super PAC.
The 150 individuals who attended the Ross-Romney event needed to have a hefty check ready, as the Palm Beach Post reports that each plate carried a $50,000 cost.
ABC News added that Romney held a $5,000-per-ticket gathering earlier on Saturday at the home of Dwight Schar -- part-time owner of the NFL's Washington Redskins and founder of homebuilding company NVR Inc.
In their final push for the White House, both Romney and President Barack Obama have held events with massive entry fees. Obama's September 2012 fundraiser with Jay-Z and Beyonce at a New York nightclub posted a $40,000 buy-in. Romney's July 2012 fundraiser at David Koch's Hamptons estate netted $50,000 per guest, drawing protesters in the process.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bushs-final-appro...
President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.
Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.
Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.
Mr. Romney is not, and was not the President. He can campaign and fund raise all he wants. Obama said he was going to fix things from the Bush era, he has not.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51277 Jul 23, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny, you're ass got handed to you, oh wait, this must be the famous integrity, personal accountability and responsibility that right wingers have a lock on.

Keep posting you reveal soooo much.

Draketown, GA

#51278 Jul 23, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
Being, first and foremost, a patriotic American I support the President of the United States of America, the Commander in Chief of our armed forces. I ALWAYS support our President, regardless of his part affiliation.
Sadly, traitorous, hate-mongering political party worshippers will only support the President when he is a member of their political party.
This passage of scripture is very apropos with respect to actions of the Obama haters in our midst...
"And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.." - Mark 3:25
I will not support any President, whose agenda is dividing the country.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51279 Jul 23, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Slobbering fox only want to read things that are aligned with what he believes.
...thus ensuring he will remain bitter, ignorant, intolerant, delusional and stupid.
Poor thing...
Oh, poor little things, it bothers them so, I don't worship their IDOL. I find him an embarrassment to this great country.

Draketown, GA

#51280 Jul 23, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>

bitter, ignorant, intolerant, delusional and stupid.
LWLD's, defined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House for sale! 450 Millstone Circle, Athens, ... Jul 10 Guest 2
Michelle Hampton aka Michelle Veal aka Heather ... Jul 5 Roxgotnumber7 4
Snapchat slutty uga girls Jun 30 Pigcorkio 4
News Athens man nearly hit police car and fled Jun '16 DisgruntledAthens... 1
Precision Tune auto-Business from HELL!!! (Nov '14) May '16 greg 2
unfair non unified government of athens clarke ... May '16 wjabbe 5
Local News, Talk, and Entertainment Podcast for... May '16 athenspodcastprod... 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages