Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51242 Jul 22, 2014
^^We've seen....

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#51243 Jul 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now tell us again which branch of the military Clinton and Obama served in. Can't seem to remember.
The image of Dukakis in the tank just popped into my head. In the words of Bugs Bunny - "What a maroon."

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#51244 Jul 22, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been rename & me dealing with these fools today. We seen dumb all day long. LOL
Bless your hearts.
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51245 Jul 22, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was ..... Him and the winkie IO ....
But, but, oh my told Synergy just this morning she's "deeply religious." After the way she's mocked & ridiculed Christians? Sure she is. LoL
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51246 Jul 22, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you were being a smart aleck, BUT here's some food for thought. Can you think of ANY other group that has been as consistently persecuted over the last 2,000 years as the Jews? They had their homeland taken and renamed after an ancient enemy as a deliberate insult - after the final revolt failed in 135 AD, Jews were forbidden by Rome from being in Jerusalem under pain of death (except for one day a year, the anniversary of the Temple's destruction). What group has been driven out of countries, massacred, taxed, forbidden from owning property, forbidden from holding certain professions as consistently as the Jews? SOME would see the hand of the devil in such an orchestrated ongoing attack. And yet, the Jewish people have somehow managed to survive despite it all. And SOME would see the Hand of God in maintaining the Jewish people throughout that same persecution.
Maybe Jemima will answer. LOL
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#51247 Jul 22, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you were being a smart aleck, BUT here's some food for thought. Can you think of ANY other group that has been as consistently persecuted over the last 2,000 years as the Jews? They had their homeland taken and renamed after an ancient enemy as a deliberate insult - after the final revolt failed in 135 AD, Jews were forbidden by Rome from being in Jerusalem under pain of death (except for one day a year, the anniversary of the Temple's destruction). What group has been driven out of countries, massacred, taxed, forbidden from owning property, forbidden from holding certain professions as consistently as the Jews? SOME would see the hand of the devil in such an orchestrated ongoing attack. And yet, the Jewish people have somehow managed to survive despite it all. And SOME would see the Hand of God in maintaining the Jewish people throughout that same persecution.
Native Americans and the Irish have had it pretty damn tough, too. So damn what!
Truth

Charlotte, NC

#51248 Jul 22, 2014
I agree
camo

Dawsonville, GA

#51249 Jul 23, 2014
a race car driver or honey boo boo
Churlish Truths

United States

#51251 Jul 23, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you dare even pretend to respect soldiers after the hateful garbage you spewed on Veteran's Day & Independence Day. You're a disgrace.
-
Oh I dare, silverbox, because as a vet I respect both soldiers and vets. I'm calling you down and out on saying "hateful garbage you spewed on Veteran's Day & Independence Day". Go back, pick up the "hateful garbage" against soldiers that you say is there, bring it here so we can look at it. You won't and can't beacuse it ain't there.
-
You can't even remember back to Veteran's Day and I did not even post here last year. You will have to look up holidays to even see when Veteran's Day is.
-
Churlish Truths

United States

#51252 Jul 23, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
What skinhead website did you pull this off of anyway?
-
ROFL, it came from a website by a Jew who claims to have converted to Christianity. Down in the "Comments" section by the poster Daphne Kenward. The website is "Real Jew News".
-
I showed posters how to use Google search sometimes back.
-
Enjoy and thank you very much.
-
Churlish Truths

United States

#51253 Jul 23, 2014
-
The article is;
"State Of Israel: Not Biblical Prophecy!" by Brother NathanaelůStreet Evangelist
Churlish Truths

United States

#51254 Jul 23, 2014
-
"He told them he'd done nothing wrong."
"NYC police express anger at reaction to chokehold death
They said his health contributed to his cardiac arrest, and that their interpretation of an eyewitness video of Garner's altercation with police last Thursday was that he resisted arrest. Police said they suspected Garner of selling untaxed cigarettes when they approached him on a sidewalk. He told them he'd done nothing wrong. He was later pronounced dead at a hospital."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
-
I'm thinking that now the police are going to have to prove Eric Garner's guilt because they are making what? The accusations that he was guilty so they had a right to approach him. They would be better off stating that they were approaching Eric Garner to give him the Humanitarian Award of the Year for his just breaking up the fight.
Churlish Truths

United States

#51255 Jul 23, 2014
-
On a separate issue we find, and if you watch the video (link not provided here), that the female EMT was more concerned about not touching the man down and not mussing up her hair, on camera. I'm not surprised that some EMTs were suspended. Whereas, LE (cops) will defend their incompetent officers.
-
In Georgia they call in the GBI (cops investigating cops, see fox watching fox watching hen house) to whitewash the dirty facts.
-
"Two emergency medical technicians and two paramedics who work for Richmond University Medical Center, where Garner was pronounced dead, have been suspended without pay."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
-
rename

Nicholson, GA

#51256 Jul 23, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>"Before the barbeque dinner began, the President spoke briefly, thanking the Democratic supporters who paid anywhere from $10,000 per person to $32,000 per couple to attend the event."

Does anyone else think that looks a little┬ů.odd?

I bet there were no practicing Jews at the event.......BBQ dinner can be purchased for $7.99 around here.....

rename

Nicholson, GA

#51257 Jul 23, 2014

Perdue set to be next Senator from Georgia after defeating rino Kingston......

Churlish Truths

United States

#51258 Jul 23, 2014
rename

Nicholson, GA

#51259 Jul 23, 2014

I see the space junk is still circling....sorta like watching a buzzard looking for road kill.....

silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51260 Jul 23, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Oh I dare, silverbox, because as a vet I respect both soldiers and vets. I'm calling you down and out on saying "hateful garbage you spewed on Veteran's Day & Independence Day". Go back, pick up the "hateful garbage" against soldiers that you say is there, bring it here so we can look at it. You won't and can't beacuse it ain't there.
-
You can't even remember back to Veteran's Day and I did not even post here last year. You will have to look up holidays to even see when Veteran's Day is.
-
You're a waste of my time. You didn't vote for Obama either, did you? You're still a disgrace, no matter which ID you use.
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51261 Jul 23, 2014
I hope they catch these anti- Americans...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/22/white-fl...
Churlish Truths

United States

#51262 Jul 23, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a waste of my time. You didn't vote for Obama either, did you? You're still a disgrace, no matter which ID you use.
-
Thank you, thank you very much.
Yes, I voted for our fine President Obama, twice.
-
It's the Bush voters that are ashamed of their handy work at the polls.
-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walmart Neighborhood Market coming to Atlanta H... Aug 5 toyotaman 1
americans love to be fooled by their own govern... Jul '15 wjabbe 13
one of the last great performances of elvis Jul '15 wjabbe 2
where can i buy dip underage Jul '15 Dipping_Myself_Re... 2
Vote for us please Jul '15 Guess 2
News It's warming faster in cities - but there are c... Jul '15 Schooled 3
News Report provides insights into Athens-Clarke Cou... Jul '15 jo jo whites 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages