Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#50220 Jul 16, 2014
Hillary By Landslide wrote:
Hillary by landslide in 2016!
I wonder how many of these GED paycheck to paycheck hicks will vote republican anyway.
Why do they do it? To touch the same lever as the rich guys?
None of you losers make even close to enough money to vote GOP.
Total pussles.
Ps what sort of shlt for brains hick would make his screen name after the weakest coward in history, Robert E Lee?
lol So! You believe 'ole Hil was dead broke when she and loverboy left the WH. ROTFL
I'm going to vote Republican because I don't want to work and hand my money over to those who have better things to do such as: run the streets, watch their big screen, get their hair and nails done and drive their Escalades. As long as there are no checks and balances in regard to who receives government assistance, I can ASSURE YOU that I won't vote for the Santa Claus Party.
If I relate to the rich guys by voting Republican, then you must relate to government dependent lazytail Democrats. BTW, there is BIG money behind the Democrats, too. Guess you are too ignorant to know that.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#50221 Jul 16, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Sooooo TRUE,
let's repost it for fun.

Oh,
if only bin Laden were really dead,
have you seen his long form birth certificate,
maybe he never really existed.
Have you seen his death certificate dummy...no birth, no death...perhaps bin laden is Obamas missing daddy....

We'll take it a step further.,,,,perhaps your Obamas mother....

rename

Carnesville, GA

#50222 Jul 16, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>In the post I read, all you did was attack. You didin't dispute ONE THING.
If Obama is going to get credit for OBL and MG then he will also get the blame for ALL of those scandals I listed. See how that works? You can't pick and choose, dawg. Also, our credit rating dropped on Obama's watch. Wow. Quite a list for him, huh.

Obama had nothing to do with MG's death.....if it was anyone it was the French ....

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#50223 Jul 16, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Why are you so interested in Christianity? Catholics, Baptists, Methodists, Presbyterians, Pentecostals, Holiness... are all Christians. Just like Hasidic jews & Orthodox jews are all jews. Aggie explained it very well, if that explanation doesn't answer your questions, why don't you enroll in a college religion study class or even better, schedule an appointment with a minister, priest or rabbi. Maybe the priest can explain why some Catholics are strict traditionalists & others aren't. Maybe the rabbi can explain why some jews cook & eat kosher while others don't, why some jews eat pork & others don't... Why are you so anti-Christain when it's OBVIOUS you don't understand Christianity.... my goodness. An interfaith/mixed marriage, a Christian marrying a Jew, would have you spinning until you're dizzy, for days on end, wouldn't it? LOL
Hey pal, you the one that posted some statistic that showed that a MAJORITY of Americans were Christian, then proceeded to use that fact as the basis of support for YOUR views on the social issues of the day. In essence you were claiming that since the majority of Americans are Christian, and since you're a Christian, then your views are in the majority.

But that's not really the case is it, because Christianity is NOT the same for everyone, if it were the same for everyone then there would not be any denominations.

Of course you don't like to called on the stupidity of your posts, and now both you and rename have proven my point, denominational differences are not trivial, and all Christians are not alike. It's a real shame that you folks have soooo much trouble handling the complexities of the world.

Keep posting on this topic, you can help but continue to prove my point.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#50224 Jul 16, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>Obama had nothing to do with MG's death.....if it was anyone it was the French ....
Actually the NTC are the ones who killed him....,

Location hidden

#50225 Jul 16, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
You make me sick. Not one drop of American blood has been shed on U.S. soil since the Civil War other than Sept 11th, that's due to our geographic location on the planet. which is our shield. These children aren't immigrating for the usual reasons, they are running for their lives. And you want to send them back home to die at the hand of dictators the U.S. allows to exist. If this was going on in the middle east our "interests" would be protected with U.S. blood and bombs. Our interests being the oil and the Holy Land. Israel a country we pump billions of dollars into so they CAN protect themselves.
You would think a country that wants and claims to be Christian would have just a little interest in saving children from death. You people make me sick on several levels, this being the lowest level to date. These countries are our neighbors, we have a very real security interest in making changes in those places, much more that in the Middle East. Oil and the Holy Land seems to trump common sense the lives of children, shameful.
Does it make you sick that we can't even take care of our own, but you want to flood our country with people who aren't citizens? Does it make you sick that not all of those people are children? Would you please tell us how we can take care of all those people? Can you please tell us what we will do if they stay here indefinitely and overcrowd our already overcrowded schools? How about jobs for those pouring in? You know, they aren't ALL children. No one else seems to be able to figure this out. You with your extensive knowledge and experience must have the answers. Do tell. You HATE Christianity, so it is not surprising that you would throw down the Christian card. You libroids DO love your various cards. Why are those people pouring in NOW?????????? What suddenly made them think they can do that? Tell you what. Why don't you move to one of those border states and actually LIVE what the people of those states are having to deal with, bigshot?( BTW, the Christians who are there ARE doing all they can to take care of CHILDREN at the border. Not ALL of them are children.) What about the diseases they are bringing? Any liberal feelings about that? Are you on your way on a humanitarian mission? No? Why not? You big hypocrite libroids are the ones making everyone sick.
Churlish Truths

United States

#50226 Jul 16, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of reminds me of our Ambassador's lifeless body being drug through the streets in Benghazi and yet you aren't upset about it.
-
If it was "lifeless" then the "lifeless body" did not know that it was being "drug through the streets". Such acts are done because the barbarians do it to tick your ilk off.
-
Learn to let it roll off.
-
But no you can't let it roll off because you too are a barbarian. You and a few others here try to tick other posters off.
-
Some of us let it roll off. We know what your ilk are and we expect the same stuff from you that those in Benghazi dished out to you.
-

Location hidden

#50227 Jul 16, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're just plain lying. But what's new? Typical Right Wing Wacko tactic: say something crude, then lie about it and say the other person said something crude. When will you guys grow up and accept responsibility? Hmm... that would be never.
What SPECIFICALLY have I said about gay people? Waiting........
Now YOU are a liar. You are a complete and unabashed liar.
Funny about us not taking responsibility. You voted for Obama. That's as irresponsible as a person can get.
Now! Tell me specifically any/all? crude remarks I have made about gay people. You have me confused with someone else, idiot.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#50228 Jul 16, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"then he will also get the blame for ALL of those scandals I listed"
Sorry you silly fascist, accusations do not constitute proof of wrong doing.
"our credit rating dropped on Obama's watch"
Our credit rating dropped due to the right wing whackos in the House that shut down the government.
Spin, Spin, Spin like atop, Spinergy.
No spin necessary, Senate Democrats are at fault for the government shutdown. Fact.

http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2...

Location hidden

#50229 Jul 16, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
My dad used to take my temperature with both hands on my shoulders.
Now Fox News does the same thing to me.
Waaaaaa waaaaaaaa.....FOX News......Waaaaaaa waaaaaa. Boooooo-ooooooo.
Liberal Whine #6. FOX News.

Waaaaa.....I'm so mad. I'm going to stomp around, drop down and kick my wittle feet and cry. FOX News.

Wait! FOX News is the NUMBER 1 cable news program. Ohhhhh Nooooes. It looks as if I will be a whineytail libroid for the rest of my life.

Location hidden

#50230 Jul 16, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
These were your words:
"fails to hit even half of its original target"
at least now you admit that this was not a true statement.
http://kff.org/health-reform/poll-finding/kai...
More want Congress to improve the law than repeal and replace
Despite this, the public is inclined to give the law a chance to work rather than throwing it out and starting over. Nearly six in ten (58 percent) say they want their representative in Congress to work to improve the law, while just over a third (35 percent) want them to work on repealing it and replacing it with something else. Like opinion on the law overall, this question is deeply divided by political party. Still, about three in ten Republicans and the same share of those with an unfavorable view of the law say they would prefer Congress work on improving it rather than repealing and replacing it.
Majority support contraceptive coverage requirement, including for-profit companies whose owners have religious objections
In light of the recent Supreme Court hearings in two cases challenging the ACA’s requirement that private health plans cover prescription birth control without cost-sharing, the latest Kaiser Health Tracking Poll finds that, in general, the public supports the requirement by a nearly 2-to-1 margin (61 percent support, 32 percent oppose). Women, younger adults, Democrats and independents are the groups most likely to support the requirement, while seniors are split on the question and a majority of Republicans are opposed.
One of your statements was that a MAJORITY of the people APPROVE of Obamacare. Come on now. Own it. That's not true and you know it.

Location hidden

#50231 Jul 16, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
What I'm saying dummy...,.
You claim Obama achieved those items you posted.....
I'm saying those were shot down by others and myself .. Look it up yerself ....
I'm saying Obama was only
The yes man in taking down Bon laden , if indeed he is dead....all we have is Obamas word ... And he is a proven liar, like you....
I think he's dead, but remember....the public never actually saw the body. It seems it was quickly wrapped up and dumped at sea.
IMO, every single thing that Obama has done or takes credit for is questionable.

Location hidden

#50232 Jul 16, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, at least you admit that it was stupid of W. Bush to invade Iraq and set up a democracy. There might be help for you yet.
The democrats in congress supported the invasion. Did you forget that? If you won't admit that, there is STILL no hope for YOU.

Location hidden

#50233 Jul 16, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
You people (Right Wing Wackos) took us to war in Iraq so that your corporate masters could protect its oil interests. How does that pain feel??
Which page from the liberal playbook did you get that info from? How does the pain of ruining this country with the idiot you saddled us with feel? How does it feel to know that YOU are to blame for THAT?

Location hidden

#50234 Jul 16, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if this poster actually thinks anyone takes him seriously.
http://www.redorbit.com/media/uploads/2013/06...
Yes, we take him must more seriously than we take YOU. ROTFL ( You went out for that one.)
You better take off your jammies and get dressed. Happy Hour at your local watering hole will probably start at 4:00. There's a tall cold fiddy waiting for ya.

Location hidden

#50235 Jul 16, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I can see it now: A Fox News exclusive... Obama says Bin Laden is dead, but a committee of Right Wing Wackos is launching the 211th investigation into the truth of the matter... they plan to shut down the government until they get the "real" truth... it's the Bin Laden SCANDAL... now on to some gold buying and Viagara commercials...
Well, when we are dealing with pathological liars, we have to make sure the citizens of this country learn the truth. Obviously, truth means nothing to libroids.

I think he's dead, but the media NEVER showed the body. We all know how heartless the media is. Wonder why they didn't show him? If you throw down the Moral Card, I'll truly laugh out loud.

Location hidden

#50236 Jul 16, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant summary of rename's laughably stupid post!
You're just upset because he is constantly calling you out. He doesn't let anything slide.
Churlish Truths

United States

#50237 Jul 16, 2014
-
Clearly the US did not drag OBL's "lifeless body" through the streets. Clearly the US did not publicly drenched OBL's bidy with pig's blood. They did take photos, DNA samples and stuff.
-
There were and are witnesses from OBL's own family that were present when he was taken out.
-
-
-
What Bush has said about bin Laden at various points in time, look at the well documented dates.:

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." - G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him." - G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts, 3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
-

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#50238 Jul 16, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if this poster actually thinks anyone takes him seriously.
http://www.redorbit.com/media/uploads/2013/06...
Thinking isn't a strong suit of the poster you're referring to.

He operates on emotions and low-level animal instincts - fear, anger, jealousy, hunger, etc.

Location hidden

#50239 Jul 16, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo TRUE,
let's repost it for fun.
Oh,
if only bin Laden were really dead,
have you seen his long form birth certificate,
maybe he never really existed.
I haven't seen bin Laden's body. Have you?
As I have said, I think he's dead, but remember....the media showed his sheet wrapped body being dumped overboard.

Has Obama ever released his college transcripts? I know we had to beg for them just as we had to beg for his birth certificate. Have you seen his transcripts, hypocrite? The reason I am calling you a hypocrite is because I know what you would be posting if Obama were a conservative.

Interesting how JEB has disappeared when I posted the question in regard to liberal hypocrisy to him THREE TIMES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man flees from Oconee police during traffic stop (Jan '16) Jun 28 Papa john 3
Dos any one know where kara mo (Nov '16) Jun 28 Papa john 2
News Photos: Cyclists ride the proposed Firefly Trail Apr '17 Kanada 1
Nightmares Mar '17 Krae12203 1
UGA Law First Annual 5k Mar '17 IPleadThe5k 1
Amazon censoring books for Israel Mar '17 Jim Fetzer 2
Remove all health care subsidies for Congress ... Mar '17 wjabbe 3

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages