Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#49964 Jul 14, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Holder plays the race card, again.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Sad, isn't it. I suppose no one has told him that the race card is in tatters. It's worn out. No one is listening. Holder should have been fired during Obama's FIRST term. Obama should have surrounded himself with people that could help him instead of surrounding himself with his friends aka groupies. That has come back to hurt and haunt him.

Location hidden

#49965 Jul 14, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Wonder if you'll get any responses to this from the libroids? lol It rebutts their so called "facts", so you probably won't receive any. They get an A+ when it comes to ignoring the truth.

Location hidden

#49966 Jul 14, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
These hate-mongering kooks have been clamoring for "facts'.
Well, let's see how they react when presented with factual information.
The financial markets have fared better during Obama's presidency than during any presidential terms other than Bill Clinton's and Franklin D Roosevelt.
http://money.msn.com/top-stocks/post--how-sto...
In fact, the financial markets have performed better during Democratic presidencies than Republican presidencies.
Oh, and by the way, I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican.
I am just a plain old patriotic American. Sadly, these hate-mongers cannot say the same.
You had better hurry and get this information out because right now, it's not looking too good for you libroids in regard to the midterms. I don't think your proclamation is going to make any difference at all. There are too many other issues that are problematic. Just thought I would pass that along to you, libroid.

Location hidden

#49967 Jul 14, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they do tend to take exception to the posting of pointless hate-mongering blather.
Try being less irrational, less bitter, less angry, less intolerant and less hateful.
Hey, DumperDave, you can TRY being less ignorant, less hate filled, less insane, less clueless, less filled with anger and less dishonest. Just be less filled with left wing lunacy. Yep! I think that'll take care of it all.

Location hidden

#49968 Jul 14, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
Factual information concerning President Obama's accomplishments during the past 5+ years.
He pulled America back from the brink of a second Great Depression.
...and...
He saved GM.
...and...
He saved Chrysler.
...and...
He averted a total collapse of the housing market.
...and...
He averted a total collapse of the stock market.
...and...
He liberated the people of Libya.
...and...
He rejuvenated the near-dead credit markets.
...and...
He eliminated Osama Bin Laden.
Additionally...
When President Obama assumed office the DJIA (Dow Jones Industial Average) stood at 8,279.63. At the close of the market last Friday it stood at 16,943.81 . UP 104.64%!!!
When President Obama assumed office the S&P (Standard and Poors) 500 stood at 849.94. At the close of the market last Friday it stood at 1,967.57. UP 131.50%!!!
And...
...well, I think that's about all the factual information you folks can handle right now. I'll just leave you to ponder these "facts".
God bless America and our Commander in Chief.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
You posted this BS a couple of days ago and you received a list of Obama's broken promises that comprises SIX PAGES. If Obama is so great, why is his job approval rating STILL in the TANK? ROTFL Give it up, libroid.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#49969 Jul 14, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, by me six hours ago. But, it's okay...
It's been said that great minds think alike.

Location hidden

#49970 Jul 14, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Please...please don't confuse Right Wing Wackos with facts... their head are liable to explode and that would create a mess!!(Not that big of a mess, their heads usually are empty!)
You're thso thsmart. Duh...

Location hidden

#49971 Jul 14, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you.
I just think we have a duty to at least try to penetrate the block of granite that seems to sit atop their shoulders with SOME factual information.
Alas, the highly toxic combination of seething hatred, bone-headed ignorance and mindless stupidity with which they are afflicted cannot be “cured”. It has proven to be resistant to any and all kinds of factual data, truthful information and/or documented history.
Poor things...
Sour grapes, huh? rotfl Heck! YOU voted for Obama....TWICE. Now! THAT'S funny! Not very smart, but still funny. Says TONS about your mentality.

Location hidden

#49972 Jul 14, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they do tend to take exception to the posting of pointless hate-mongering blather.
Try being less irrational, less bitter, less angry, less intolerant and less hateful.
Libroid Whine #9. HATE.

Location hidden

#49973 Jul 14, 2014
<quoted text>
The results of the policies of this administration sure aren't helping the average patriotic American.
He knows that. He's just a "right fighter".

Location hidden

#49974 Jul 14, 2014
"I wouldn't be looking to give the administration a lot of credit for the stock market's (performance),"
As quoted from Dave's own posting.
http://money.msn.com/top-stocks/post--how-sto...
He read the title of the article and got excited. He couldn't post it fast enough. lol

Location hidden

#49975 Jul 14, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor thing...
It's quite evident you are too blind to see, too close-minded to hear, too stupid to learn and too hateful to change.
But, I'll keep trying to get through to you.
In the meantime please pull your head out of your flabby rump. Perhaps some fragments of truth may be able to take hold if you'll do that.
Does anyone else get the IRONY of this post? It's base level, but irony just the same. SMH & L.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49976 Jul 14, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>I've asked this before, but heard nothing but crickets. How is the government "dumping trillions into the economy?" Explain just how that works to us. Are the feds giving away wheelbarrows full of money to people to invest in the stock market? Do explain how your theory works...
I don't have a theory dummy....,

What I have is happening......today...

Tying everything together keeps gubmint and financial economists busy busy busy...

And you want a synopsis in 20 words or less....

We'll play "let's make a deal.".....

I will post a link and when you can tell me you fully understand it,,,,,I will post another link that shows how the first link ties in....

When you can tell me how those two tie together,,,I will post a 3rd link to tie into the first 2 you have tied together....

Etc for the final 2 links.....

Wanna play??

Or has my explanation confused a 5th grader ????

Or perhaps you can get the dummy jeb to explain it,,,,as he's only good for 20 words or less....

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49977 Jul 14, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Here ya go, Jeb. Thanks.

Jeb, you asked me a couple of questions and asked me to be truthful and I answered you truthfully. Now, I'm going to ask you ONE question and I would like for YOU to be truthful. What would YOU be posting if we had a Republican administration right now and all of the problems that have occurred during Obama's reign was happening during a Republican administration? Be truthful in your reply.
IRS(And do you REALLY think those emails are lost????)
NSA
Fast and Furious
Obamacare
Illegals FLOODING into our country
Veteran's Administration
and others that I may have not listed.
Again....be HONEST.

Those are difficult questions for a single cell organism .....

jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#49978 Jul 14, 2014
rename wrote:
German police allowed protesters use of a police car and loudspeakers in their protest .....
Protesters included German LDS and German Neo- Nazis....
Along with Muslim immigrants....,
We have a sorry Jew hater in this thread ......a south ga redneck KKK member , and a stupid dummy.....
I wish he'd go to Germany.....
If you are referring to me then you are badly mistaken, I deplore the KKK and harbor no ill will towards the jews.! I simply do not believe that American taxpayers should be burdened with the bill for their survival.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49979 Jul 14, 2014

"Iowa Governor: I Do Not Want To House Immigrant Children In My State"

"Branstad was among a group of governors that met Sunday with Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Matthews Burwell as the Obama administration sought support from states that could host the children."

Since the Feds have control of the District of Colombia, known as D.C., also short for "Dummy Congress."..........
I say let Obama take the children there to D.C. They can play on the White House grounds...on the Mall......even play in the Halls of Congress.........

and Michelle can put them to work in her White House Garden where she grows veggies fertilized with Bo's poop.....

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/07/14/iow...

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49980 Jul 14, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>If you are referring to me then you are badly mistaken, I deplore the KKK and harbor no ill will towards the jews.! I simply do not believe that American taxpayers should be burdened with the bill for their survival.

well heck....a stuck pig does squeal........

Location hidden

#49982 Jul 14, 2014
CB, I'm disappointed. This article is from one of your and Oh My's favorite sites.....Salon.
Who could have imagined.......
Corporate Welfares Quiet Enablers. How Democrats PANDER to BIG BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!
Oh noes. Say it ain't so!!!

http://www.salon.com/2014/07/10/corporate_wel...
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#49983 Jul 14, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
well heck....a stuck pig does squeal........
Did you happen to notice that some of fellow conservatives think that you way over the top? Never mind that, why don't you try to prove to us that you do actually have some kind of relationship with another human being?
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#49984 Jul 14, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are difficult questions for a single cell organism .....
LMAO :))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos: Cyclists ride the proposed Firefly Trail Apr 18 Kanada 1
Nightmares Mar '17 Krae12203 1
UGA Law First Annual 5k Mar '17 IPleadThe5k 1
Amazon censoring books for Israel Mar '17 Jim Fetzer 2
Remove all health care subsidies for Congress ... Mar '17 wjabbe 3
Marc Lofton Mar '17 Concerned Traveller 6
Taya Leigh mills Feb '17 sally 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance