silverfox

Rochelle, GA

#49784 Jul 13, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is the duty of Libroids to donate to CNS news in order to keep receiving info on the Narcisstic personality in the White House......
How else would you be able to keep up with his self adoration.....
CT has so much adoration for Obama, I think he would bow & kneel before him, polish his shoes, carry his umbrella, cook his meals, cut his hair, give him manis & pedis, wipe his nose, & run his bath... in other words, he dreams of being his butler slave. Lol oops, it's Sunday.... I better hush.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49785 Jul 13, 2014
Brietbart turned over a rock ,,,,exposed a snake ,,,,, the snake changed directions,,,,,and crawled back under the rock...... to lie in wait for the next opportunity to strike......

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014...
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49786 Jul 13, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>CT has so much adoration for Obama, I think he would bow & kneel before him, polish his shoes, carry his umbrella, cook his meals, cut his hair, give him manis & pedis, wipe his nose, & run his bath... in other words, he dreams of being his butler slave. Lol oops, it's Sunday.... I better hush.

After all the horse crap he throwed on my puter screen... I won't be paying anymore attention to that stupid dummy.....

Churlish Truths

United States

#49787 Jul 13, 2014
silverfox wrote:
#1 a success?? CT should just give it up. Democrats & blacks are turning on the worst president in 60 years.. Hurry up, November.
-
Rabid silverfox alert.
-
Well there you go, first you right wing nuts say that he was going to give away the store to the "Democrats & blacks". Then when he did not, not you say that, hence, he is "the worst president in 60 years".
-
So you were for him giving away the store to "Democrats & blacks" or you are happy that he did not?
-
It seems that a reasonable person might conclude that since he failed the "Democrats & blacks" then that the right wing nuts would think that he is the best ever.
-
Instead what we see is a irrational right wing, even rabid.
-
silverfox

Rochelle, GA

#49788 Jul 13, 2014
rename wrote:
Brietbart turned over a rock ,,,,exposed a snake ,,,,, the snake changed directions,,,,,and crawled back under the rock...... to lie in wait for the next opportunity to strike......
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014...
Too late, we've seen them boarding planes (& buses). Now, whoever believes these illegal immigrants, adult or minor, have proper IDs/paperwork, are duped BEYOND words or help.... CT would be one of the duped ones. Poor guy.
Churlish Truths

United States

#49789 Jul 13, 2014
-
I read somewhere where someone said that "Democrats & blacks are turning on" PRESIDENT Obama.
-
Well then, were that true, then it would simply show that those "Democrats & blacks" who thought that PRESIDENT Obama was bringing them Easy Street have faced churlish truths of their own.
-
We all saw the video(s) of some who claimed that PRESIDENT Obama was "Gonna pay my bills". Churlish truths have been seen by all.
-
Republicans in congress are frustrated and now try to do the same stuff of trying to tarnish PRESIDENT Obama as they tried with President Clinton.
-
Boehner is the Newt of today. Republicans, a sad bunch of losers.
-
silverfox

Rochelle, GA

#49790 Jul 13, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Rabid silverfox alert.
-
Well there you go, first you right wing nuts say that he was going to give away the store to the "Democrats & blacks". Then when he did not, not you say that, hence, he is "the worst president in 60 years".
-
So you were for him giving away the store to "Democrats & blacks" or you are happy that he did not?
-
It seems that a reasonable person might conclude that since he failed the "Democrats & blacks" then that the right wing nuts would think that he is the best ever.
-
Instead what we see is a irrational right wing, even rabid.
-
What part of 'blacks & democrats (Obama supporters) are turning against him', do you not understand?... You live in a cave, don't you?... and, you watch "believe ANYthing & EVERYthing we say' MSM. You exist in a state of complete denial... I stated yesterday, Obama forgot blacks the second they exited voting booths. They may as well have walked planks into a deep dark ocean. They were duped. He never cared about them, he never will. He wants them totally dependent on government welfare programs, enslaved in poverty. Does that explain it better? Or are you still confused? You'll be slapped into reality come November.
Churlish Truths

United States

#49791 Jul 13, 2014
-
Best read of the week:
http://www.postzambia.com/post-read_article.p...
-
"He said the US$35.2 billion debt was an accumulation of loans from Moscow during the first 40 years after the triumph of the Revolution "without which the Cuban Revolution could not have survived.""
-
So here we have Putin(Russia) forgiving a $35.2 billion debt that Cuba owed the USSR. Excuse me here but how could present day Russia even enforce a debt to the former USSR in the first place?
-
Here we have Putin running around in our part of the world getting up support. Support for what? Well President Obama came down a bit hard with words concerning Russia and the Ukraine. So now are world powers attempting a "chose sides" strategy?
-
Two things need to be addressed by the US, Putin and Iran nuclear issue. Iran has been allowed to continue nuclear talks way too long. Both Democrats and Republicans failed to nip that in the bud. Putin is a bit more complicated in that Russia and Putin are, perhaps, seen as one and the same.
-
I'm no expert but it appears that to deal with Russia then one must go through Putin and to deal with Putin one must go through Putin. Perhaps that is why Putin is garnering support in our part of the world. Putin feels threatened by recent words.
-
http://rt.com/
-
The WB

Rock Hill, SC

#49792 Jul 13, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
He is for doing away with pomp and circumstance. Let's be real -Obama is one cool cat. As the 44th president of the United States, he has changed the face of the Oval Office forever. Many suggest Obama's casual demeanor and informal interaction with the American people is inappropriate, and even downright offensive. Millions of people, however -me included -perceive his relaxed deportment, humorous candor and outright honesty as a breath of fresh air. In spite of the fact that he is a politician, and the president, there is something about him that makes him real and relatable. Even though he is the most powerful man in the world, he is, at heart, just a man. In almost four years under perhaps the most intense public scrutiny ever placed upon an American president, he has never lost sight of the fact that he bleeds red, just like everyone else.
He is for the environment. President Barack Obama has taken a forward thinking approach to creating a red, white, blue and green America. His policies and initiatives for a clean energy economy have had an incredible impact on the future of the nation. For instance, the U.S. reduced oil imports by more than 10 percent from 2010 - 2011. That's more than 1 million barrels a day. The Administration continues to seek ways to reduce America's dependence on oil, promote efficient energy and invest in clean energy practices. Read more about Obama's environmental strategies here.
He is for veterans. Obama has consistently promoted the allocation of funds, increased benefits, job opportunities and extended resources for our nation's veterans. Although Obama never served in the U.S. Armed Forces, he has always been a responsible and thoughtful commander-in-chief. Unlike his predecessor -G.W. Bush -he has always been conscious of the fact that troops serving in combat zones are sons, daughters, mothers and fathers. He has never lost sight of the commitment, dedication and sacrifice made by the brave men and women who volunteer for military service and he has been adamant about rewarding them accordingly.
He is for peace. Let us never forget that Barack Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 -one of the greatest accomplishments any man or woman could hope to achieve in a lifetime. The award reads, "The Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama's vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons." During his presidency, Obama successfully ended the war in Iraq and is close to finally putting an end to the conflict in Afghanistan and bring our troops home for good. Speaking of Afghanistan, remember public enemy number one, the King of Terror? It was under Obama's order that Osama Bin Laden was annihilated and put out of the warmongering business for good.
He is for education. Obama has always been an advocate for education, making it a top priority during his administration. Believing education is what brings about the strength of a nation, Obama has set a goal for the U.S. to have the highest proportion of college graduates in the world by 2020. He has increased federal funding and doubled the amount of grant money allocated to students seeking a higher education to cover rising tuition costs. During his presidency, Obama also passed the White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African-Americans and the White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanics to ensure equal education for people of color.
If these reasons aren't enough to convince that president Obama is one of the best presidents ever, then you are not thinking objectively!
oh-puke! Written like a 4 year old.
Churlish Truths

United States

#49793 Jul 13, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
CT has so much adoration for Obama, I think he would bow & kneel before him, polish his shoes, carry his umbrella, cook his meals, cut his hair, give him manis & pedis, wipe his nose, & run his bath... in other words, he dreams of being his butler slave. Lol oops, it's Sunday.... I better hush.
-
Well I could offer to send up a couple ladies to polish his knob but Michelle would likely veto that, for now.
-
silverfox

Rochelle, GA

#49794 Jul 13, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
I read somewhere where someone said that "Democrats & blacks are turning on" PRESIDENT Obama.
-
Well then, were that true, then it would simply show that those "Democrats & blacks" who thought PRESIDENT Obama was bringing them Easy Street have faced churlish truths of their own.
-
We all saw the video(s) of some who claimed that PRESIDENT Obama was "Gonna pay my bills". Churlish truths have been seen by all.
-
Republicans in congress are frustrated and now try to do the same stuff of trying to tarnish PRESIDENT Obama as they tried with President Clinton.
-
Boehner is the Newt of today. Republicans, a sad bunch of losers.
-
Clinton taught sex education to the youth of the US, remember when parents of young children were FURIOUS, because it was everywhere & their young children were asking questions. Now, if you blame republicans for "tarnishing" Clinton, you have a very short memory. We can't help it if Clinton's legacy includes Monica Lewinsky & impeachment.... Obama is ultimately responsible for his legacy, not republicans. You're playing the blame game while grasping at straws.
silverfox

Rochelle, GA

#49796 Jul 13, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Well I could offer to send up a couple ladies to polish his knob but Michelle would likely veto that, for now.
-
You're trashy & quite proud of the fact, aren't you?
silverfox

Rochelle, GA

#49797 Jul 13, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
After all the horse crap he throwed on my puter screen... I won't be paying anymore attention to that stupid dummy.....

I agree, horse crap overload.
you do

Cornelia, GA

#49798 Jul 13, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Obama hostile toward Bible & Christianity...
http://www.wallbuilders.com/libissuesarticles...
As usual the idiot fringe takes a fact and twists it into something else. IF you actually take a look at the source given in each of the listed statements, you find its not exactly what you are being told it is. But its what you want to believe, so you do.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#49799 Jul 13, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
Reasons why Obama is one of the best presidents ever:
He is for The People. Say what you will about Barack Obama, but unlike the many presidents who preceded him, he cares about what is best for the greater good. He truly does represent The People. His actions have always been motivated by a sincere desire to do what is best for the majority, even if it meant losing ground with the wealthy, influential or powerful minority.
He is for civil rights. He has consistently spoken on behalf of the disenfranchised, the underdog and the most controversial members of society -despite the fact that it was politically unpopular to do so at the time. His outspoken support of gay marriage is an excellent example. Gay marriage is, and has always been, a legal and civil rights issue -not a moral one as conservatives would have you believe. Obama's open support of gay marriage speaks to his core values and his inherent belief that there truly should be justice for all.
He is for one race -the human race. In just a few short years, Obama's professional achievements and continued demonstration of equality and integrity have done wonders for race relations. America has never been more unified as a people than it has been under the direct leadership of Barack Obama. Finally, the racial lines that have divided blacks and whites for decades seem to be narrowing.
He is for a healthcare system that brings hope and healing to the hurting. Obama's healthcare plan has allowed uninsured Americans to reap the benefits of a universal healthcare system. A suffering child should never be turned away because his or her mother doesn't have health insurance. To deny medical assistance to people who desperately need it is barbaric. Obama's health care plan has placed America among the world's greatest superpowers who demonstrate care and compassion toward its constituents with healthcare that serves all.
He is for the middle class. Here are just a few of the comments made by President Barack Obama in recent months: "Rebuilding our economy starts with strengthening the middle class. Extending tax breaks on 98 percent of families now would give hardworking Americans the security and confidence they need." In July 2012, during a visit to Cedar Rapids, Iowa, he said, "The vision of a strong middle class is what we're fighting for. What we need is somebody who's going to fight every single day to grow the middle class because that's how our economy grows, from the middle out, from the bottom up, where everybody has got a shot. That's how the economy grows." Enough said.
He is for women's rights. Obama's very first executive action as President was to sign the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, a bill specifically designed to annihilate wage discrimination barriers for women. He also fully funded the Violence Against Women Act, which addresses the criminality of sexual assault and domestic violence and provides women with the services needed to overcome such atrocities. President Obama nominated two women to the Supreme Court, including the first Latina justice in American history. Furthermore, Obama has taken exceptional measures to secure grant money for women business owners and get them a fair shake from the Small Business Association.
OMFG...
WoW!!!
And the award for the dumbest queer Obama worshiper goes to Churlish Lies...
I'm speechless...
I'm embarrassed that someone could be this stupidly blind...
You are very sick and need help...
Your queer a$$ probably has AIDS that is eating your brain away...
Nobody in their right mind is this stupid...SMH...get help ASAP!!!
The WB

Rock Hill, SC

#49800 Jul 13, 2014
Some in Egypt siding with Israel?
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4401/egypt-...
blame

Cornelia, GA

#49801 Jul 13, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton taught sex education to the youth of the US, remember when parents of young children were FURIOUS, because it was everywhere & their young children were asking questions. Now, if you blame republicans for "tarnishing" Clinton, you have a very short memory. We can't help it if Clinton's legacy includes Monica Lewinsky & impeachment.... Obama is ultimately responsible for his legacy, not republicans. You're playing the blame game while grasping at straws.
Just love to ignore history don't you. Its like saying the first man who was loaded on a rocket and shot up into space had nothing to do with the men walking on the moon. Clinton had an influence on the Bush [presidency and Bush had a tremendous influence on Obama's presidency. Its just a fact, this lack of reality is one reason you are called the idiot fringe.

The reason we are having more out of wedlock babies, marriage is at an all time low and church attendance is also at an all time low? Is people like you, young people can smell a fraud a mile away. Young people have a mind of their own and don't need your input. We are going to be a better society one day in spite of your generations need to control others and make them in your mold. Your generation is not the model to strive for, look at what your generation has done to our country, the world we live in and our economy. And still you are either to arrogant or maybe its to stupid to take any blame.
Churlish Truths

United States

#49802 Jul 13, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trashy & quite proud of the fact, aren't you?
-
...and you are rabid. In your case it is too late for the normal shots. I recommend, just for you, lethal injection to cure your rabies.
-
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#49803 Jul 13, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
He is for doing away with pomp and circumstance. Let's be real -Obama is one cool cat. As the 44th president of the United States, he has changed the face of the Oval Office forever. Many suggest Obama's casual demeanor and informal interaction with the American people is inappropriate, and even downright offensive. Millions of people, however -me included -perceive his relaxed deportment, humorous candor and outright honesty as a breath of fresh air. In spite of the fact that he is a politician, and the president, there is something about him that makes him real and relatable. Even though he is the most powerful man in the world, he is, at heart, just a man. In almost four years under perhaps the most intense public scrutiny ever placed upon an American president, he has never lost sight of the fact that he bleeds red, just like everyone else.
He is for the environment. President Barack Obama has taken a forward thinking approach to creating a red, white, blue and green America. His policies and initiatives for a clean energy economy have had an incredible impact on the future of the nation. For instance, the U.S. reduced oil imports by more than 10 percent from 2010 - 2011. That's more than 1 million barrels a day. The Administration continues to seek ways to reduce America's dependence on oil, promote efficient energy and invest in clean energy practices. Read more about Obama's environmental strategies here.
He is for veterans. Obama has consistently promoted the allocation of funds, increased benefits, job opportunities and extended resources for our nation's veterans. Although Obama never served in the U.S. Armed Forces, he has always been a responsible and thoughtful commander-in-chief. Unlike his predecessor -G.W. Bush -he has always been conscious of the fact that troops serving in combat zones are sons, daughters, mothers and fathers. He has never lost sight of the commitment, dedication and sacrifice made by the brave men and women who volunteer for military service and he has been adamant about rewarding them accordingly.
He is for peace. Let us never forget that Barack Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 -one of the greatest accomplishments any man or woman could hope to achieve in a lifetime. The award reads, "The Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama's vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons." During his presidency, Obama successfully ended the war in Iraq and is close to finally putting an end to the conflict in Afghanistan and bring our troops home for good. Speaking of Afghanistan, remember public enemy number one, the King of Terror? It was under Obama's order that Osama Bin Laden was annihilated and put out of the warmongering business for good.
He is for education. Obama has always been an advocate for education, making it a top priority during his administration. Believing education is what brings about the strength of a nation, Obama has set a goal for the U.S. to have the highest proportion of college graduates in the world by 2020. He has increased federal funding and doubled the amount of grant money allocated to students seeking a higher education to cover rising tuition costs. During his presidency, Obama also passed the White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African-Americans and the White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanics to ensure equal education for people of color.
That crack you're smokin...has obviously got you feeling like you and Obama are super-heros...
Put them stem down for a few days and come back and read your post later...
I'm sure that you will report yourself and have this silliness removed.
You're so stupid...
I bet Obama is embarrassed for you...
You are one sick fa$$ot, really...SMH.
news

Cornelia, GA

#49804 Jul 13, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is the duty of Libroids to donate to CNS news in order to keep receiving info on the Narcisstic personality in the White House......
How else would you be able to keep up with his self adoration.....
As usual your weak mind latches onto the things that just don't matter. What maters is Obama's desire to actually get things done with the powers that the Constitution allows him to have IN SPITE of the inactions of Congress. The I is used as a word of action, unlike the Congress where the operative word today is inaction.

Who the heck is CNS news??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snowfall records in Athens Feb 25 From the frigid N... 1
Fire UGA Propagandist Tom Jackson Feb 24 Test 2
Andrew Clyde former Marine has guts to testify ... Feb 11 wjabbe 2
any people into kink sex here? Feb 3 Babyblu00FL 4
Muslims Angel's & Miracles / Where Is Alan Blac... Jan '15 Los_Angeles 3
Hazards of weed poison Jan '15 WJAbbe 1
How does ACA impact my taxes? Jan '15 HRBlockAthens 1

Athens News Video

Athens Dating
Find my Match