Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
WasBushStupid

United States

#49833 Jul 13, 2014
So it appears that Republicans are choosing a cheap shot fix as a route to the White House in 2016. Bash PRESIDENT Obama, destroy PRESIDENT Obama and a grateful America will rush to their Republican side.
This is the same party that put the burden of Bush stupidity on our backs for decades yet to come so what could possibly go wrong?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#49834 Jul 13, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
Reasons why Obama is one of the best presidents ever:
(deleted in the interests of mental health)
Matthew Lynch is obviously not the brightest bulb in the bunch. But if he is going to go to effort to write all that garbage, I'm sure he would appreciate an acknowledgement when you post his work verbatim (and without quotations - imagine that).

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#49837 Jul 13, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
How Republicans can win in 2016:
Get some Democrat block votes
Get some Hispanic block votes
Get some electoral votes from Democrats
Run a left wing or moderate under the GOP ticket
SCOTUS repeat of 2000
-
Republicans keep alienating Democrats but could take the Hispanic vote with special immigration reform, between December 2014 and October 2016.
-
Electoral votes are the hardest to come by unless they do something dirty because if things stay as they are then electoral votes stay as they are.
-
Christie coupled with a moderate running mate is their best chance if he passes the "water under the bridge" test.
-
Cruz just has no charisma and is Pennywise the Clown scary.
-
Jeb Bush is the most likely but just cannot mate with anyone worthy of being his mate plus he is still a Bush and that is likely to smart. Bush won't accept second to anyone and Rubio may not either so a Bush\Rubio or Rubio\Bush just stinks yet smells so good.
-
Romoney just can't help himself by saying "no" so may run and get a "fed up and so not voting" nod from too many voters.
-
Republicans needs a dark horse (not a black horse or mare). One that will get Democrat votes and Hispanic votes and electoral votes and any other votes that are up for grabs. Or just cheat and let the SCOTUS sort it out.
-
Um....yeah. As if an Obama supporter has a clue. ROTFL I think we'll PASS on your ideas. We are experiencing your idea NOW. UGH.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#49838 Jul 13, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
In retrospect, Rubio must be heavily in the final mix and to do that he must be at the front on immigration. Unless someone can come up with some electoral vote getting fix then he holds the 2016 card.
-
Jindal is just a dream because he has nothing. Jindal has reached his peak under the Peter Principal. George Bush was the Peter Principle exception and that has passed. No justification to allow another PP exception to slip through so soon.
-
You sound scared. You SHOULD be. We've had ENOUGH of YOU and your ilk.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#49839 Jul 13, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew Lynch is obviously not the brightest bulb in the bunch. But if he is going to go to effort to write all that garbage, I'm sure he would appreciate an acknowledgement when you post his work verbatim (and without quotations - imagine that).
Just curious, Ag. What do you think about your fellow OMTE's plan to landmine our southern border?

Location hidden

#49840 Jul 13, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarism is the left's second occupation. Their first is scamming for entitlements. lolololol
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#49841 Jul 13, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Great, this coming from the same guy that is always claiming abortionists are "killing babies". I guess that it is okay to blow a few limbs off of some little Mexicans- what a sick little phucker!
BTW, don't forget to give yourself at least 12 brilliants, 15 funnies, and 14 agrees- although there are only 8 people logged on! What a damn riot!
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#49842 Jul 13, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, don't forget to give yourself at least 12 brilliants, 15 funnies, and 14 agrees- although there are only 8 people logged on! What a damn riot!
What with your obsession of me, jebby?
It's not my fault you're a baby murderer...
I don't want to blow up little mexican'ts...
They would make the decision to walk where they shouldn't.
Now the baby you helped kill on the other hand...
Didn't have a choice...did it, jebby?
You should really get help with your obsession with me and those little icons...*just sayin*
I suggest maybe a break from topix?
You're getting paranoid...
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#49843 Jul 13, 2014
Y'know, it is good that the right has folks like OMTE and rename. Otherwise, we would all appear to be more or less the same! I just feel so much shame for the really decent folks on the right that are afraid to call them out!
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#49844 Jul 13, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
Y'know, it is good that the right has folks like OMTE and rename. Otherwise, we would all appear to be more or less the same! I just feel so much shame for the really decent folks on the right that are afraid to call them out!
LoL!!!
Oh the irony...LoL!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#49846 Jul 13, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>LoL!!!
Oh the irony...LoL!!!
You are just another little crybaby piece of white trash that rents a dump with a little above-ground pool in the back! Really, like the republicans somehow value you? What an asset you are to them!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#49847 Jul 13, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>You are just another little crybaby piece of white trash that rents a dump with a little above-ground pool in the back! Really, like the republicans somehow value you? What an asset you are to them!
I don't rent anything...You scary little puss.
Hiding out on topix, stalikin me, and killin babies are the only things your good at, jebby...
Quit hidin, puss.
You pathetic baby murderering trash.

I guess I'm not as helpless as the baby you killed...
Is that why you hide?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#49848 Jul 13, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious, Ag. What do you think about your fellow OMTE's plan to landmine our southern border?
Did you miss our last go-round? I don't like his more hateful rants and he knows it, but he is free to say what he likes. He thinks I'm a wimp. As far as the border, we CANNOT be the dumping ground for all who have the misfortune to live in countries where they do not have our advantages. Harsh, perhaps: reality - absolutely.

Do you believe it is merely a coincidence that suddenly our border has been inundated with Central American refugees? It has long been common knowledge that while Mexico actually helps their own citizens find their way into the US, heaven help the Central Americans who get caught trying to sneak into Mexico. And yet suddenly there has been a virtual flood gate opened from Cen American thru Mexico and into the US. Yes, I would say turn them around at the border and make Mexico be responsible for them. We are facing the potential of a health crisis with these illegals not being properly screened and released into the US population with no true expectation they will report back.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#49849 Jul 13, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
How do you feel about those on the Left who will not admit the danger of having a federal agency with the power of the IRS targeting those with whom they disagree politically? Or an administration that targets reporters, their emails, their phone records and even their PARENTS. Or a federal agency that claims significant hard drives crash and can't produce hard copies they are required by their own regulations to keep.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#49850 Jul 13, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
So it appears that Republicans are choosing a cheap shot fix as a route to the White House in 2016. Bash PRESIDENT Obama, destroy PRESIDENT Obama and a grateful America will rush to their Republican side.
This is the same party that put the burden of Bush stupidity on our backs for decades yet to come so what could possibly go wrong?
Nothing "cheap" about it, Obama's left wing idiocy is costing this country dearly.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#49851 Jul 13, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing "cheap" about it, Obama's left wing idiocy is costing this country dearly.
How "cheap" was that useful and meaningless war in Iraq? Were the wasted lives of American soldiers and Iraqi civilians bought and paid for at a "cheap" price?
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#49852 Jul 13, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss our last go-round? I don't like his more hateful rants and he knows it, but he is free to say what he likes. He thinks I'm a wimp. As far as the border, we CANNOT be the dumping ground for all who have the misfortune to live in countries where they do not have our advantages. Harsh, perhaps: reality - absolutely.
Do you believe it is merely a coincidence that suddenly our border has been inundated with Central American refugees? It has long been common knowledge that while Mexico actually helps their own citizens find their way into the US, heaven help the Central Americans who get caught trying to sneak into Mexico. And yet suddenly there has been a virtual flood gate opened from Cen American thru Mexico and into the US. Yes, I would say turn them around at the border and make Mexico be responsible for them. We are facing the potential of a health crisis with these illegals not being properly screened and released into the US population with no true expectation they will report back.
...likely we'll find out that the entire flood of immigrants was orchestrated by the Right Wing Wackos in the U.S. just to make Obama look bad. That may be far-fetched, but not out of the real of what RWWs would do to try to destroy Obama and the U.S.

Location hidden

#49853 Jul 13, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
...likely we'll find out that the entire flood of immigrants was orchestrated by the Right Wing Wackos in the U.S. just to make Obama look bad. That may be far-fetched, but not out of the real of what RWWs would do to try to destroy Obama and the U.S.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#49854 Jul 13, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0HV1JzxhDcYXX
Don't you just adore Hermione? LOL

Location hidden

#49855 Jul 13, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
Ya know, Jeb. Those of us on the right could say the same to you about calling out a few of the lefties on here. I don't feel shame, I feel appalled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video shows woman accused of running over offic... Sep 28 sbr 1
Local News, Talk, and Entertainment Podcast for... Sep 21 B B B 2
News Muslims in Athens join world celebration of Eid... Sep 14 Eid the gluttons ... 2
News Great Lakes Forestry Centre entomologist receiv... Aug '16 Green 1
class discrimination in athens clarke county ge... Aug '16 wjabbe 2
House for sale! 450 Millstone Circle, Athens, ... Jul '16 Guest 2
Michelle Hampton aka Michelle Veal aka Heather ... Jul '16 Roxgotnumber7 4

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages