rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48800 Jul 4, 2014

Only in American can there be homeless vets dying on waiting lists for medical care when we move illegals accross the border, give them a place to live on a military installation, feed them and provide them with free health care.........

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48801 Jul 4, 2014

Only in America you must take off your shoes and undergo body-searches at the airport and all county courthouses, but the southern border is wide open to ALL..........

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48802 Jul 4, 2014

Only in America can a vet live on the street while a terrorist lives in the White House..........

OMTE

Rebecca, GA

#48803 Jul 4, 2014
Happy 4th of July, Synergy, Aggie, rename, silverfox, and all Americans...
Will be watching fireworks in my hometown of Fitzgerald, Ga. tonight...
I hope you all do the same in your hometown...
God Bless America...
WasBushStupid

United States

#48804 Jul 4, 2014
Well I have my doubts about the Terd Master being able to polish W Bush up and make him shine. I doubt that Terd Master could do much with #1 Terd rename. That is one smelly terd with some thorns. Or so it thinks.
WasBushStupid

Dahlonega, GA

#48805 Jul 4, 2014
Well I have my doubts about the Terd Master being able to polish obama up and make him shine. I doubt that Terd Master could do much with #1 Terd me. That is one smelly terd with some thorns. Or so it thinks.
Oh and did I tell you I got the "lying sack of Yak Squeeze" award?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#48806 Jul 4, 2014
Excellent news today, on the 4th of July - moving ahead freedom for all Americans.

Billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife died today.

The Scaife Foundation has been behind funding to almost every Right-Wing propaganda "think-tank" that exists, promoting false information on topics like global warming, and agenda's that promote the causes of the wealthiest at the expense of average Americans.

While I don't celebrate or wish death upon anyone- I am certainly pleased to hear that such actions that adversely affect so many Americans may come to an end, or at least diminish from this particular anti-american pro-stupidity individual.

We now have one less individual promoting pure evil and coercing our democratic process.

Now if only the Koch Brothers would be so kind as to follow in his footsteps.
----------
US billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife dies aged 82

US billionaire publisher and influential conservative Richard Mellon Scaife has died aged 82.

His death comes less than two months after he had announced he had an untreatable form of cancer.

The heir to the Mellon banking and oil fortune, he helped finance the election campaigns of Republican Presidents Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan.

Mr Scaife also backed inquiries in the 1990s to discredit the then Democratic President, Bill Clinton.

Ms Scaife died early on Friday at his home, his newspaper - the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review - reported.

It said his death came just just one day after his 82nd birthday, without providing further details.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28167...
Mr Scaife was an ardent supporter of right-wing causes, contributing hundreds of millions of dollars to think-tanks, lobbyists and conservative newspapers and magazines.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#48807 Jul 4, 2014
rename wrote:
Only in America can a vet live on the street while a terrorist lives in the White House..........
Have I mentioned lately that you are one of the most ignorant creatures to ever walk the face of the earth?

Sorry your brain is so non-functional, dude.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#48808 Jul 4, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Union print shops added a third shift.
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the sorry Fed Reserve.,..,
Never saw a colored piece of paper they couldn't turn into funny money ....
Neither of you two ignoramuses understand the basic concepts of quantitative easing at all, beyond what Fox Noise has told you.

There's no excuse for willful ignorance. It weakens our society and shows blatant disrespect to our democratic process.
Chickndroppings

Dahlonega, GA

#48809 Jul 4, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I mentioned lately that I am one of the most ignorant creatures to ever walk the face of the earth?
Sorry my brain is so non-functional, dude.
Congrats to wsb for that award. I've been a finalist each of the last 5 years.
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48810 Jul 4, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Excellent news today, on the 4th of July - moving ahead freedom for all Americans.

Billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife died today.

The Scaife Foundation has been behind funding to almost every Right-Wing propaganda "think-tank" that exists, promoting false information on topics like global warming, and agenda's that promote the causes of the wealthiest at the expense of average Americans.

While I don't celebrate or wish death upon anyone- I am certainly pleased to hear that such actions that adversely affect so many Americans may come to an end, or at least diminish from this particular anti-american pro-stupidity individual.

We now have one less individual promoting pure evil and coercing our democratic process.

Now if only the Koch Brothers would be so kind as to follow in his footsteps.
----------
US billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife dies aged 82

US billionaire publisher and influential conservative Richard Mellon Scaife has died aged 82.

His death comes less than two months after he had announced he had an untreatable form of cancer.

The heir to the Mellon banking and oil fortune, he helped finance the election campaigns of Republican Presidents Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan.

Mr Scaife also backed inquiries in the 1990s to discredit the then Democratic President, Bill Clinton.

Ms Scaife died early on Friday at his home, his newspaper - the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review - reported.

It said his death came just just one day after his 82nd birthday, without providing further details.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28167...
Mr Scaife was an ardent supporter of right-wing causes, contributing hundreds of millions of dollars to think-tanks, lobbyists and conservative newspapers and magazines.
I mourn the passing of a great American.....as most conservatives do....

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48811 Jul 4, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Have I mentioned lately that you are one of the most ignorant creatures to ever walk the face of the earth?

Sorry your brain is so non-functional, dude.

Hey there terd man.....

Grown any new legs yet dummy....

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48812 Jul 4, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>rename wrote, "<quoted text>
That would be the sorry Fed Reserve.,..,
Never saw a colored piece of paper they couldn't turn into funny money ....
"

Neither of you two ignoramuses understand the basic concepts of quantitative easing at all, beyond what Fox Noise has told you.

There's no excuse for willful ignorance. It weakens our society and shows blatant disrespect to our democratic process.

What a big dummy....
Our process is a republic .....

But being an idiot you would not know this.....

Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#48813 Jul 4, 2014
rename wrote:
"Fresno man accused of attacking neighbor with pitchfork"
He thought the neighbor was one of the devils own here on topix..........
I'd say it was a Republican, but they wouldn't know what a pitchfork is or know how to use one.(Hmmm... on second thought, maybe it was a Republican, one who likes to dress up like the Devil... yeah, that's possible.)
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48814 Jul 4, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say it was a Republican, but they wouldn't know what a pitchfork is or know how to use one.(Hmmm... on second thought, maybe it was a Republican, one who likes to dress up like the Devil... yeah, that's possible.)

And this sort of answer is why you are classified as a dullard, dummy .......

AnybodyButDeal

United States

#48815 Jul 4, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
Well I have my doubts about the Terd Master being able to polish W Bush up and make him shine. I doubt that Terd Master could do much with #1 Terd rename. That is one smelly terd with some thorns. Or so it thinks.
That task would require Terd Master 3.1 or higher with the Auto-Sanitizer built-in. Micrasoft is working on a new version for Fox news that will do them all. It should be out before 2016.
WasBushStupid

United States

#48816 Jul 4, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I mentioned lately that you are one of the most ignorant creatures to ever walk the face of the earth?
Oh yes he is.
WasBushStupid

United States

#48817 Jul 4, 2014
"Obama Promises Smarter U.S. Immigration System
Remarks Suggest President Considering Executive Actions to Deal With Issue
President Barack Obama on Friday promised to help make the much-criticized U.S. immigration system smarter."
He is going to put Smart-Alien chips in those caught inside the US. That way they can be tracked. Nothing they can do about it. Gives a whole new meaning to "mark of the beast", don't it? Of course Republicans claim that they thought of it first with their 666 Chip.
Tracking drones are already being developed at the United States new Area 51, in Utah we think. They with be tested with and without armament.
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48818 Jul 4, 2014

Citizenship test for dummy Libroids.....

Must get 24 out of 30 correct for a passing grade....

I expect any dummy who claims to pass the test on the first try is lying .....

We conservatives know our history well....

http://games.toast.net/independence/Questions...

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48819 Jul 4, 2014

I'm gonna leave the Libroids to pat each other on the butt..... Tell more lies.....
And generally make fools if theirself while I take the rest of the day to eat BBQ at the Vets cookout.....

and go to a patriotic play tonight.....

Some one told me there will be BB guns and a libroid hunt....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snowfall records in Athens Feb 25 From the frigid N... 1
Fire UGA Propagandist Tom Jackson Feb 24 Test 2
Andrew Clyde former Marine has guts to testify ... Feb 11 wjabbe 2
any people into kink sex here? Feb 3 Babyblu00FL 4
Muslims Angel's & Miracles / Where Is Alan Blac... Jan '15 Los_Angeles 3
Hazards of weed poison Jan '15 WJAbbe 1
How does ACA impact my taxes? Jan '15 HRBlockAthens 1

Flood Warning for Clarke County was issued at March 05 at 9:45AM EST

Athens News Video

Athens Dating