Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#48857 Jul 5, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>-
You just like to try to tick people off because being a prick is all that you own. That's all you have, a knack to be a stupid prick. Berating others with every post does not raise your ilk in life. You are a prick in every post and you will die a prick.
-

Youse forgot to take your meds dummy....

Rofllllllllll.....,
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#48858 Jul 5, 2014
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>More lies,profanity and foolishness. But hey, it' the progressive way. Never tell the truth and degrade anyone that would stand in the way of your perverse agenda.
Americans are waking up to your kind. Perhaps you might take a long look in the mirror, stop worshiping Rachel Maddow and come to grips with the fact that you've been deceived by the progressives. Progressives- helping America progress down the road to perdition since 1910.

I own that dummy legless chicken..,,,

Churlish Truths

United States

#48859 Jul 5, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Youse forgot to take your meds dummy....
Rofllllllllll.....,
-
They don't make a med to help deal with pricks just like they don't make a med that will cure a prick.
-
You are a prick in every post and you will die a prick.
-
Let me clarify that, I don't like you here and I wouldn't like you in any venue.
-
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#48860 Jul 5, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>-
They don't make a med to help deal with pricks just like they don't make a med that will cure a prick.
-
-
Let me clarify that, I don't like you here and I wouldn't like you in any venue.
-

Well heck ......you claiming to be a paragon of virtue is akin to Obama claiming to be a conservative....

You claiming to be liked by most posters is the same as Attila being gentle to slaves ....

You claiming to have a sane mind is the same as a mass murderer claiming self defense.....

You claiming to be smart is the epic end of your idiocy.....

BTW.....time for you to take out the trash dummy......

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#48861 Jul 5, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Neither of you two ignoramuses understand the basic concepts of quantitative easing at all, beyond what Fox Noise has told you.
There's no excuse for willful ignorance. It weakens our society and shows blatant disrespect to our democratic process.
As usual, blame, and attack. Can't wait for the bailouts to end.

Location hidden

#48863 Jul 5, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
You may know your history, but some conservatives continue to ignore it. History tends to repeat itself, look at the failures of the Bush wars, and the current war on women.
You don't get that type of information from conservative talk/TV/internet/radio its bad for gold sales. They tend to dumb everything down to match the intellect of their audience.
In case it went over your head, its a put down of you a truly ignorant, bigoted person with a real need to be superior over women and their bodies. I am guessing its a sexual experience for you, probably the only one you get. Makes you a real man to make women do what you think is right for them. My opinion is you are a closet homosexual with tendencies toward much worse, seek help immediately.
Look at the failures of Obama and these wars. There is not a war on women
Churlish Truths

United States

#48864 Jul 5, 2014
-
Palestinian teenager Mohammad Abu Khdair 'was burned alive', autopsy findings suggest
The circumstances surrounding the death of Mohammad Abu Khdair, 16, are still unclear, but Palestinian speculation has focused on the possibility that he was kidnapped and killed by far-right Jews.
The death followed the abduction and murder of three young Israelis and rising tensions in the region. The three Israeli teens were kidnapped on June 12 and later found dead in the occupied West Bank."
-
Both sides being religious extremists and somewhat racists.
-
We cannot stop the race that people are born with but this is why religious extremism must be controlled. Having the right to believe as each INDIVIDUAL desires is one thing but treading on the rights of others is something else.
-
Organized religions have responsibility to police themselves but they don't have the right to expect American to fight in their religious war or on their religious behalf.
-
In the US our justice system has the responsibility to bring extremists to face justice for such acts as this. That's why our country and our justice system must maintain a impartial secular government. We cannot both claim to be a Christian nation and then hold responsible those Christian extremists who would commit such atrocities against non Christians.
-
To the right wing pricks, yes I understand that neither the Israelis or the Palestinians are Christians. But, in this case they both are religious extremists just as the Christians in American wanting to take or keep control of our government are also religious extremists.
-
Religious extremists must be kept beat down.
-
-
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#48865 Jul 5, 2014

The beginning of the end for America?????????

"The BRICs Are Morphing Into An Anti-Dollar Alliance"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-02/bric...

Churlish Truths

United States

#48866 Jul 5, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW.....time for you to take out the trash dummy......
-
Except in your case I simply flush and send you home to the cesspool.
-
Need me clarify that?
-

Location hidden

#48867 Jul 5, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
...and you have a problem with that? Did you miss the part by the founding fathers where there would be or should be no religious test for office. You stupid piece of low-life cesspool scum, trying to overthrow our government and install your own pathetic agenda.
-
If anyone in or out of government wants to be Atheist then it is none of your damn business. Our laws back me up on that. If people want to be Agnostic then that too is their right.
-
It's pricks like you that go out in the middle of the night as part of a mob with lynching rope in hand because it is the only way you could get your way since OUR laws are NOT on your side.
-
Which laws(s)? Oh the mind of the LWLD, telling us what is, or isn't, any of our business. BTW, why is the Bible used when taking the oath of office?
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#48868 Jul 5, 2014

that sorry obama admin wants to have it both ways..........

It was the video......it was NOT the video..........

"Court documents filed by the U.S. Justice Department in the criminal case against Benghazi attack suspect Ahmed Abu Khatallah provide unprecedented details about the evolution of the assault and further shatter the Obama administration's initial claim that it sprouted from protests over an anti-Islam film."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/04/do...

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#48869 Jul 5, 2014

"Religious extremists must be kept beat down.:

What a big dumbass..........

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#48870 Jul 5, 2014

"Poll: Americans Believe Owning a Gun is an Act of Patriotism"

even my bb gun..........
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#48871 Jul 5, 2014

poll opinions on conservatives and those sorry libroids..........

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

Location hidden

#48872 Jul 5, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
Palestinian teenager Mohammad Abu Khdair 'was burned alive', autopsy findings suggest
The circumstances surrounding the death of Mohammad Abu Khdair, 16, are still unclear, but Palestinian speculation has focused on the possibility that he was kidnapped and killed by far-right Jews.
The death followed the abduction and murder of three young Israelis and rising tensions in the region. The three Israeli teens were kidnapped on June 12 and later found dead in the occupied West Bank."
-
Both sides being religious extremists and somewhat racists.
-
We cannot stop the race that people are born with but this is why religious extremism must be controlled. Having the right to believe as each INDIVIDUAL desires is one thing but treading on the rights of others is something else.
-
Organized religions have responsibility to police themselves but they don't have the right to expect American to fight in their religious war or on their religious behalf.
-
In the US our justice system has the responsibility to bring extremists to face justice for such acts as this. That's why our country and our justice system must maintain a impartial secular government. We cannot both claim to be a Christian nation and then hold responsible those Christian extremists who would commit such atrocities against non Christians.
-
To the right wing pricks, yes I understand that neither the Israelis or the Palestinians are Christians. But, in this case they both are religious extremists just as the Christians in American wanting to take or keep control of our government are also religious extremists.
-
Religious extremists must be kept beat down.
-
-
You would be the extremist here.
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#48873 Jul 5, 2014

Obama look-alike found fake dead in desert..........

perhaps this is why obama refused to visit the border.......and instead made 3 money grubbing pleas to a bunch of dummies..........

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#48874 Jul 5, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be the extremist here.

Add Idiot to that, and I agree..........

Location hidden

#48875 Jul 5, 2014
This suit has been slowly crawling it's way up the federal court system and, according to Diamond, is currently at the DC Circuit Court of Appeals, with a ruling expected within the next few days.

Halbig v. Burwell.
Jemima

Carnesville, GA

#48876 Jul 5, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Using terms like "Guiding Hands" and "Providence" were common when referring to God in the formal writing style of that time. It was beyond their ken that reasoning people could deny the existence of a Creator.
"Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle."
"My ears hear with pleasure the other matters you mention. Congress will be glad to hear them too. You do well to wish to learn our arts and ways of life, and above all, the religion of Jesus Christ. "
From Thanksgiving Proclamation: "Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God,…"
"Now, therefore, I do recommend and assign Thursday, the 26th day of November next, to be devoted by the people of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being who is the beneficent author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be; that we may then all unite in rendering unto Him our sincere and humble thanks for His kind care and protection of the people of this country previous to their becoming a nation;"
==========
Benjamin Franklin:
"It is that particular wise and good God, who is the Author and Owner of our system, that I propose for the Object of my praise and adoration."
"The worship of God is a duty...Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature. I never doubted the existence of the Deity, that he made the world, and governed it by His Providence...The pleasures of this world are rather from God's goodness than our own merit... Whoever shall introduce into the public affairs the principles of primitive (essential) Christianity will change the face of the world… "
==========
John Adams: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
The First Amendment reflects the importance the Founders put on men being able to follow their own conscience in terms of worshiping the Creator, but the EXISTENCE of that same Creator was a GIVEN.
I am adding the rest of the article from your source!! Picking and choosing what you want to tell is a tactic often used by conservatives.
Franklin, who normally preferred to contemplate the eternal in the privacy of his own home, had been invited by Jedediah Andrews to become a member of the Presbyterian church. He attended for five Sundays in a row. He became a pew holder and a contributor, but he nevertheless ceased to attend weekly services... In general, most Franklin scholars have found him to be quite moderate in his attitude toward religion. Typically, Alfred Owen Aldridge has described Franklin as a confirmed Deist, who, in contrast to more militant Deists like Tom Paine, did not attempt to "wither Christianity by ridicule or bludgeon it to death by argument. Deists hold that there is a supreme being or God, which is evident through reason in the natural world, and that organized religion is not needed to discover God. Deistic belief in a natural God could be distinguished from the Christian messiah God. Deists at the time used names like “Supreme Judge” or “Father of the Gods”, while Christians often cited,“Lord and Savior”, or explicitly mentioned Jesus. Many deists rejected a supernatural worldview. This also included ideas such as salvation, hell, the divinity of Jesus
"No mention of any particular religion, no mention of Jesus and the guarantee of eternal life if you just believe and the list of no mentions goes on and on. And that's the problem, your "kind" want your God and your beliefs, not any other. Gods love and the conservative poster who wants ALL Muslim's dead is a huge contradiction, and a very common one with the conservative movement.
speak of the devil

Alpharetta, GA

#48877 Jul 5, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
-
-
Gotta say you have some issues about certain things. So does your wifey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to make simple money Nov 19 Yaboiishawn88 1
Offer me solutions Aug '17 Anonymous 1
Nightmares (Mar '17) Aug '17 Earthflower 2
Talk Aug '17 SRK_90194 1
Face riding Aug '17 Yup 1
Moving to Athens (Mar '06) Aug '17 Atillah 11
News Man flees from Oconee police during traffic stop (Jan '16) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 4

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages