Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Chickndroppings

Dawsonville, GA

#48809 Jul 4, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I mentioned lately that I am one of the most ignorant creatures to ever walk the face of the earth?
Sorry my brain is so non-functional, dude.
Congrats to wsb for that award. I've been a finalist each of the last 5 years.
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#48810 Jul 4, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Excellent news today, on the 4th of July - moving ahead freedom for all Americans.

Billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife died today.

The Scaife Foundation has been behind funding to almost every Right-Wing propaganda "think-tank" that exists, promoting false information on topics like global warming, and agenda's that promote the causes of the wealthiest at the expense of average Americans.

While I don't celebrate or wish death upon anyone- I am certainly pleased to hear that such actions that adversely affect so many Americans may come to an end, or at least diminish from this particular anti-american pro-stupidity individual.

We now have one less individual promoting pure evil and coercing our democratic process.

Now if only the Koch Brothers would be so kind as to follow in his footsteps.
----------
US billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife dies aged 82

US billionaire publisher and influential conservative Richard Mellon Scaife has died aged 82.

His death comes less than two months after he had announced he had an untreatable form of cancer.

The heir to the Mellon banking and oil fortune, he helped finance the election campaigns of Republican Presidents Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan.

Mr Scaife also backed inquiries in the 1990s to discredit the then Democratic President, Bill Clinton.

Ms Scaife died early on Friday at his home, his newspaper - the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review - reported.

It said his death came just just one day after his 82nd birthday, without providing further details.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28167...
Mr Scaife was an ardent supporter of right-wing causes, contributing hundreds of millions of dollars to think-tanks, lobbyists and conservative newspapers and magazines.
I mourn the passing of a great American.....as most conservatives do....

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#48811 Jul 4, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Have I mentioned lately that you are one of the most ignorant creatures to ever walk the face of the earth?

Sorry your brain is so non-functional, dude.

Hey there terd man.....

Grown any new legs yet dummy....

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#48812 Jul 4, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>rename wrote, "<quoted text>
That would be the sorry Fed Reserve.,..,
Never saw a colored piece of paper they couldn't turn into funny money ....
"

Neither of you two ignoramuses understand the basic concepts of quantitative easing at all, beyond what Fox Noise has told you.

There's no excuse for willful ignorance. It weakens our society and shows blatant disrespect to our democratic process.

What a big dummy....
Our process is a republic .....

But being an idiot you would not know this.....

Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#48813 Jul 4, 2014
rename wrote:
"Fresno man accused of attacking neighbor with pitchfork"
He thought the neighbor was one of the devils own here on topix..........
I'd say it was a Republican, but they wouldn't know what a pitchfork is or know how to use one.(Hmmm... on second thought, maybe it was a Republican, one who likes to dress up like the Devil... yeah, that's possible.)
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#48814 Jul 4, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say it was a Republican, but they wouldn't know what a pitchfork is or know how to use one.(Hmmm... on second thought, maybe it was a Republican, one who likes to dress up like the Devil... yeah, that's possible.)

And this sort of answer is why you are classified as a dullard, dummy .......

AnybodyButDeal

United States

#48815 Jul 4, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
Well I have my doubts about the Terd Master being able to polish W Bush up and make him shine. I doubt that Terd Master could do much with #1 Terd rename. That is one smelly terd with some thorns. Or so it thinks.
That task would require Terd Master 3.1 or higher with the Auto-Sanitizer built-in. Micrasoft is working on a new version for Fox news that will do them all. It should be out before 2016.
WasBushStupid

United States

#48816 Jul 4, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I mentioned lately that you are one of the most ignorant creatures to ever walk the face of the earth?
Oh yes he is.
WasBushStupid

United States

#48817 Jul 4, 2014
"Obama Promises Smarter U.S. Immigration System
Remarks Suggest President Considering Executive Actions to Deal With Issue
President Barack Obama on Friday promised to help make the much-criticized U.S. immigration system smarter."
He is going to put Smart-Alien chips in those caught inside the US. That way they can be tracked. Nothing they can do about it. Gives a whole new meaning to "mark of the beast", don't it? Of course Republicans claim that they thought of it first with their 666 Chip.
Tracking drones are already being developed at the United States new Area 51, in Utah we think. They with be tested with and without armament.
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#48818 Jul 4, 2014

Citizenship test for dummy Libroids.....

Must get 24 out of 30 correct for a passing grade....

I expect any dummy who claims to pass the test on the first try is lying .....

We conservatives know our history well....

http://games.toast.net/independence/Questions...

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#48819 Jul 4, 2014

I'm gonna leave the Libroids to pat each other on the butt..... Tell more lies.....
And generally make fools if theirself while I take the rest of the day to eat BBQ at the Vets cookout.....

and go to a patriotic play tonight.....

Some one told me there will be BB guns and a libroid hunt....

silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#48820 Jul 4, 2014
OMTE wrote:
Happy 4th of July, Synergy, Aggie, rename, silverfox, and all Americans...
Will be watching fireworks in my hometown of Fitzgerald, Ga. tonight...
I hope you all do the same in your hometown...
God Bless America...
Thanks, OMTE!! Happy Independence Day to you! Enjoy the fireworks!
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#48821 Jul 4, 2014
Happy July 4th, everyone!! God bless America!
Jemima

Carnesville, GA

#48822 Jul 4, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm sorry to break it to you Churlish. The honey bees don't like you either. lolololololol
I do believe the poster was making a comment on the plight of the honey bees who have been devastated by disease. And that bees pollinate the crops that we eat and the food that we feed the animals we eat. Of course you wouldn't know anything about that, all you do is watch/read/listen to conservative talk, and it shows. When the food runs out maybe then you will realize exactly what impact our environment has on our lives.

You are really a clueless nut, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Jemima

Carnesville, GA

#48823 Jul 4, 2014
rename wrote:
Citizenship test for dummy Libroids.....
Must get 24 out of 30 correct for a passing grade....
I expect any dummy who claims to pass the test on the first try is lying .....
We conservatives know our history well....
http://games.toast.net/independence/Questions...
You may know your history, but some conservatives continue to ignore it. History tends to repeat itself, look at the failures of the Bush wars, and the current war on women.
You don't get that type of information from conservative talk/TV/internet/radio its bad for gold sales. They tend to dumb everything down to match the intellect of their audience.

In case it went over your head, its a put down of you a truly ignorant, bigoted person with a real need to be superior over women and their bodies. I am guessing its a sexual experience for you, probably the only one you get. Makes you a real man to make women do what you think is right for them. My opinion is you are a closet homosexual with tendencies toward much worse, seek help immediately.
Lighturdnuts

Downey, CA

#48824 Jul 4, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
You may know your history, but some conservatives continue to ignore it. History tends to repeat itself, look at the failures of the Bush wars, and the current war on women.
You don't get that type of information from conservative talk/TV/internet/radio its bad for gold sales. They tend to dumb everything down to match the intellect of their audience.
In case it went over your head, its a put down of you a truly ignorant, bigoted person with a real need to be superior over women and their bodies. I am guessing its a sexual experience for you, probably the only one you get. Makes you a real man to make women do what you think is right for them. My opinion is you are a closet homosexual with tendencies toward much worse, seek help immediately.
Please give some details on the "war on women".

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#48825 Jul 4, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
"Christian Nation
I frequently hear Christians claim that the United States is a Christian nation, or that the Founding Fathers intended us to be a Christian nation. When they bother to offer evidence it's usually some McCarthy-era addition to our pledge or our money, or some quote (often bogus) from a speech or a letter by one of the Founding Fathers.
….

Also notice that nobody ever asks what the Founding Mothers might have said. There were no Founding Mothers. The Founders were all men; White men, many of them slave owners. White male slave owners who may or may not have been Christians, but explicitly forbade any kind of religious test for office. In other words, you have a far stronger case if you'd like to argue that the Founding Fathers intended us to be a racist and sexist nation.
I think you can make a good case that some or even most of the Founding Fathers were Christians, but it's absurd to think that they wanted to impose that belief on the nation, and even more absurd to imagine we should be bound by their prejudices."
-
Thank Allah for the ACLU
-
Allah Bless American
-

(deletions made for space)
Using terms like "Guiding Hands" and "Providence" were common when referring to God in the formal writing style of that time. It was beyond their ken that reasoning people could deny the existence of a Creator.

"Founding mothers" - seriously?? They were reflective of the society of the time. And as has been stated numerous times, many of the Founders absolutely wished to abolish slavery BUT recognized they would never get the support of the Southern slave holding colonies if they did. And as Benjamin Franklin stated: "We must all hang together or assuredly we shall all hang separately." So they accepted the continuing existence of slavery in order to ensure the birth of this country with the expectation that slavery would eventually be abolished. Regrettably it took almost 90 years to happen.

George Washington:
"Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle."

"My ears hear with pleasure the other matters you mention. Congress will be glad to hear them too. You do well to wish to learn our arts and ways of life, and above all, the religion of Jesus Christ. "

From Thanksgiving Proclamation: "Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God,…"
"Now, therefore, I do recommend and assign Thursday, the 26th day of November next, to be devoted by the people of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being who is the beneficent author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be; that we may then all unite in rendering unto Him our sincere and humble thanks for His kind care and protection of the people of this country previous to their becoming a nation;"

==========
Benjamin Franklin:
"It is that particular wise and good God, who is the Author and Owner of our system, that I propose for the Object of my praise and adoration."
"The worship of God is a duty...Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature. I never doubted the existence of the Deity, that he made the world, and governed it by His Providence...The pleasures of this world are rather from God's goodness than our own merit... Whoever shall introduce into the public affairs the principles of primitive (essential) Christianity will change the face of the world… "

==========
John Adams: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

The First Amendment reflects the importance the Founders put on men being able to follow their own conscience in terms of worshiping the Creator, but the EXISTENCE of that same Creator was a GIVEN.

Location hidden

#48826 Jul 4, 2014
OMTE wrote:
Happy 4th of July, Synergy, Aggie, rename, silverfox, and all Americans...
Will be watching fireworks in my hometown of Fitzgerald, Ga. tonight...
I hope you all do the same in your hometown...
God Bless America...
Happy Independence Day to you as well. Hope you and your family enjoy the fireworks.

Location hidden

#48827 Jul 4, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Excellent news today, on the 4th of July - moving ahead freedom for all Americans.
Billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife died today.
----
While I don't celebrate or wish death upon anyone-…..
Hypocrite.(surprise, surprise)
Joe

Hiawassee, GA

#48828 Jul 4, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>I do believe the poster was making a comment on the plight of the honey bees who have been devastated by disease. And that bees pollinate the crops that we eat and the food that we feed the animals we eat. Of course you wouldn't know anything about that, all you do is watch/read/listen to conservative talk, and it shows. When the food runs out maybe then you will realize exactly what impact our environment has on our lives.

You are really a clueless nut, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

I see Stupid is still an Idiot .....

That sorry poster was saying the honey bee demise was caused by global warming dummy ...

Scientists think pesticides are breaking down the immune system of the bee and allowing libroid Mites to kill off the bees....

Sorta like Libroids breaking down the barriers to allow illegals to invade our country with multiple diseases ....and destroying America ....

Of course with dummies like you around ,,,,, I 'm sure you are exempt from such disease because you live in a rats hole by your sorry self and only come out during a full moon .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taya Leigh mills Feb 13 sally 1
Marc Lofton Jan '17 Police 5
News Llama Runs Free on Roads Near Athens, Georgia Jan '17 L Mike 7
News New act Laughlin brings male-female harmony duo... Dec '16 Will Dockery 3
False Statements on Sandy Hook and CIA Hacking ... Dec '16 wjabbe 3
News Ghanaian doctor honoured in the US Dec '16 Andrew 1
Comment to Dan Everett on Flagpole article on g... Nov '16 wjabbe 2

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance