|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Jemima wrote:
Maybe one or two of you will take a look at this video which gives a look at what's going on in the Muslim world today.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/iraq-turmoil...
We need to nuke the damn place and be done with it...
The only good or "moderate" muslim...is a dead muslim.(IMO)
The fake religion of Islam should be banned in all civilized countries...
And ALL muslims(including Obama)should be run out of the USA now!!!
Churlish Truths

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

YouChurlishSlut wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, Obamacare won't be around for too much longer so you'll have something else to whine and complain about.
-
LOL. That won't bother me, personally, one way or the other because I still have the same policy that I have had for way over 20 years. It has $275 deductible, pays about 90% and has catastrophic coverage that's the best.
-
Sure it is expensive and "Obamacare" may cause it to go even higher. But then I don't care if syrup goes to $5 a sop.
-
WasBushStupid

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Churlish Truths wrote:
-
"Just 30 percent of Americans have a “great deal” or “quite a lot” of confidence in the Supreme Court, the lowest ever recorded since Gallup began asking the question in 1973. Congress, at 7 percent, is also at a record low."
The survey of 1,027 adults, conducted June 5-8, 2014, has a margin of error of plus or minus four percentage points.
-
LOL, LEARN THE TRUTH.
-
Oh sweetie, I agree. Just look at what SCOTUS did for us just last year and stuck down DOMA so our multiple personalities can marry each other. It just upsets me that SCROTUM says we can't get abortion pills to okay for our over sexed lifestyle.

Forget about the dot and dashes, sweetie. You can have whichever one you want!

;)

XOXO

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

rename wrote:
Obama..."your better off than you think you are."""
http://www.examiner.com/article/drudge-report...
Great link, some of which is definitely worth repeating:

'Obama said on Friday, "By every economic measure, we are better off now than we were when I took office. You wouldn't know it, but we are." '(classic)

"In 2007, there were 146.6 million Americans employed. Last month, there were 145.7 million people in the workforce. But it’s all worse than that. The labor force participation rate dropped more than 3 percentage points, which equals nearly 8 million people. Now, just 62.8 percent of working-age Americans hold jobs, a dismal number that’s the lowest in 35 years."

"Per Gallup, current underemployment is over 16 percent."

"...currently there still aren't as many auto employees as in 2008 when 880,000 worked in auto manufacturing. Today, there are 30,000 less workers, a total of 850,000."

"... homes were selling at the rate in 2014 that they were in 2010. That rate wasn't anything to boast of then. The National Association of Realtors stats indicate that home sales have fallen five percent since nationwide sales a year ago."
WasBushStupid

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
LOL. That won't bother me, personally, one way or the other because I still have the same policy that I have had for way over 20 years. It has $275 deductible, pays about 90% and has catastrophic coverage that's the best.
-
Sure it is expensive and "Obamacare" may cause it to go even higher. But then I don't care if syrup goes to $5 a sop.
-
You tell 'em my churlish slut! Our multiple personalities are covered under a private, FAMILY plan! We are too good for Obamacare!
Churlish Truths

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

-
To the people that say there is no global warming and that the environment is doing fine:
-
I just got back in from watering the garden. We got sunflowers, tomatoes, cukes, squash, okra and beans blooming.
-
Take a guess how many honey bees were on the blossoms?
-
ZERO honey bees.
-
My yard is covered up with blooming Sourwood trees, honey bees' favorites here.
Guess how many honey bees were on all those blooms?
-
Two honey bees. Just a few years ago we could stand on our deck, hear and see thousands of honey bees on the Sourwood.
-
California fruits and veggies, what few that there will be, will be sky high in price.
-
rename

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

That dummy is gonna die in about 10 months so just go ahead and cross him off your list....
Churlish Truths

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell 'em my churlish slut! Our multiple personalities are covered under a private, FAMILY plan! We are too good for Obamacare!
.-.-.-.
Oh sweetie, you are making me HOT!
.-.-.-.

-
XOXO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Last pole shows Obamas numbers at record lows, 2% points under the last Bush. Most of that can be attributed to FNC, the only network in the history of this country to target a President in the manner they have on a daily almost hourly basis. for years!. Both are the least liked Presidents in history, Bush bets Obama by just a little in the category.
Like it our not the truth is Obama is and was the recipient of the Bush wars and the economy he left. Has he done a great job of recovery, No. But if he had a congress that was just the least bit willing to consider working with him, who knows where we could be. The current congress is the least liked in history, and has the pole numbers to prove it. For all this we can thank the Tea Party for your undying efforts to block anything Obama tries at the expense of our country. You hurt our country in ways that will take years to completely understand. The Tea Parties attempts, some successful to rule this country from a minority position using tactics that are disgraceful and disgusting is the legacy that is the Tea Party. Its dying only because of the older average age of the followers of what is almost a religious cult hell bent on shaping our country into the image they remember from their younger years. Years most of them spent using money borrowed on their homes for "things" as their homes appreciated like no other time in history, all as they we smoking pot and drinking Bud Lite. Now in their last years of life, they have found religion again, and want now force their rediscovered religious belief's on everyone else, especially women, great role models those tea partiers.
This is great. You have the PRESIDENT of the United States who can call a press conference anytime he wants, have an interview with any journalist he wants (though he prefers comedians who won't ask any tough questions), has every other news station covering his behind when they're not kissing it (though they seem to be not quite as enamored as they once were) and you are giving all the "credit" for his plummeting approval ratings to FOX NEWS. I LOVE it.

"all as they we smoking pot and drinking Bud Lite. Now in their last years of life, they have found religion again, and want now force their rediscovered religious belief's on everyone else, especially women, great role models those tea partiers."

Just a suggestion: When you get that rabidly worked up, you really need to take the time to proof read your post.

By the way, a "pole" is a long piece of wood or metal. A "poll" is a study of opinions.
WasBushStupid

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Churlish Truths wrote:
-
To the people that say there is no global warming and that the environment is doing fine:
-
I just got back in from watering the garden. We got sunflowers, tomatoes, cukes, squash, okra and beans blooming.
-
Take a guess how many honey bees were on the blossoms?
-
ZERO honey bees.
-
My yard is covered up with blooming Sourwood trees, honey bees' favorites here.
Guess how many honey bees were on all those blooms?
-
Two honey bees. Just a few years ago we could stand on our deck, hear and see thousands of honey bees on the Sourwood.
-
California fruits and veggies, what few that there will be, will be sky high in price.
-
They can't deny
-.-.-.-.
The GLOBAL WARMING
.-.-.-.-
That goes on in our bedrooms ;)
-
-
silverfox

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
One could argue that those too ignorant to take care of their own birth control are too ignorant to take their birth control even if provided and we end up paying for BOTH. Those fools that get pregnant don't get pregnant because they didn't have birth control. They get pregnant because they are careless and/or not prepared. There are many types of birth control including inexpensive ones. Give up the cigarettes, trashy magazines and booze and pay for birth control.
Exactly Synergy, he doesn't have a clue. Medicaid pays for prenatal care, births, doctor visits for mother & child, WIC, & benefits INCREASE. They have no reason to be concerned about birth control. Paying for their birth control DOESN'T mean they will use birth control.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
….
By the way, your post is such a double standard, whatever credibility you may have had, is gone. It is those like you that want total control over everyone and everything.
That is the irony of the Left, they consistently attribute their motivations to the Right.
silverfox

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Got nothing to do with the pollster. Fact is at no time or place in our history has a so called news outlet gone after a sitting president for purely politically reasons, in this case for FNC it equals huge corporate profits, so why not. Because using lies and half truths to do so is wrong. Driving a political wedge between our people is wrong.
Both Bush and Obama were the beneficiaries of wars few wanted to fight, those wars were the 2 biggest mistakes Bush made. We should have gone in Afghanistan kill Bin Laden and get out and never invaded Iraq. Obama was left with little choice in the area. Stay and fight for the next 200 years, or give them what they needed to defend themselves. Most knowing what would happen in the end, its always the same in that part of the world. Two different factions of the same religion fighting for centuries. This little piece gives some insight into the nature of the problems.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/iraq-turmoil...
The Kings in charge of the Saudi state have benefited greatly from our need for oil, we have poured billions of dollars into a rich country that is still ruled by a king. Why, to keep the people under control, same thing we did with all the dictators the U.S. has put and kept in power in the oil rich region. Until religious leaders rise up again and get the masses involved and take back what the believe is theirs. And after they gain control they start fighting among themselves for their vision of the religion. Now we are almost doing the same stupid thing here at home, just not with guns, yet.
Reading your posts makes me dizzy. You keep on keeping on, though.
Churlish Truths

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading your posts makes me dizzy.
-
Obviously it don't take much to make you dizzy. Drinking clean water, looking in the mirror, hearing truth...
-
silverfox

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
LOL. That won't bother me, personally, one way or the other because I still have the same policy that I have had for way over 20 years. It has $275 deductible pays about 90% and has catastrophic coverage that's the best.
-
-
Whatever amount your mental health plan covers, wouldn't be enough. Maybe you could get one of your psychiatrists to classify your mental health case as CATASTROPHIC. Because, you are just that.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
What a dumb stupid POS you are. The rainbow existed with even the first rain ever. Rainbows were around millions of years before 6the great flood supposedly happened.
-
It's a scientific thing. Rainbows are not religious fact but a rather a scientific surety.
-
Dang. Stupid f-ucks.
-
You gotta potty-mouth...
Ya nasty queer...Yuck!!!
And you're an angry sissy too...Huh?
If I was the owner of Lucky Charms I would sue your nasty a$$es.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Payroll numbers increase; jobless rate declines to 6.1 percent.

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...

President Obama continues to resurrect the U.S. economy, with no help from stonewalling Senate Republicans.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

The DJIA surges past 17,000 for the first time in history. For the ignorant and stupid among you hate-mongers, that's the Dow Jones Industrial Average.

Obama is doing his part to improve and strengthen the American economy, while obstructionist Senate Republicans continue to do everything in their power to cripple both the administration AND America.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

DapperDave wrote:
Payroll numbers increase; jobless rate declines to 6.1 percent.
President Obama continues to resurrect the U.S. economy, with no help from stonewalling Senate Republicans.
Looks like you've been eatin/smokin them "crack pies" with Obama...Huh?
Do you really believe this BS you posted...Really?
You can't possibly...SMH.
You are an Obama worshiper and are blind...If you do.
I feel sorry for you.:(
Jemima

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>We need to nuke the damn place and be done with it...
The only good or "moderate" muslim...is a dead muslim.(IMO)
The fake religion of Islam should be banned in all civilized countries...
And ALL muslims(including Obama)should be run out of the USA now!!!
Ignorant dumb A$$, that's I can say about you and your hate filled rant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Athens News Video

•••
Athens Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Athens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••