Churlish Truths

United States

#48631 Jul 3, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another problem with the LWLD's, always bragging on yourselves and thinking you're smarter than else. Evidence here though proves otherwise.
-
Yet you keep insisting that I am also CB AND it seems to be real important to you. All the while I don't care who you are or how many you are.
-
I'm not CB and could care less who you are or who you are not.
-
LOL. sorry but I just don't get it so I must be more stupid than you.
-
I'll try to do better by repeating "this is important stuff".
-
Get a life. General Robert E Lee lost. Get over it. Move on already.
-
rename

United States

#48632 Jul 3, 2014
"A Call to Religious Tolerance

I have nothing against religious people. Hey, some of my best friends are religious. It's nobody's business what sort of ignorant, superstitious rituals they perform in their own homes and churches. No one should care what sort of bizarre mythical creatures they worship, or what kind of "holy" objects (statues, icons, and / or books) they revere.

Of course these religious people do need to show some restraint in public. I'll give you an example: I was at a nice restaurant with my wife the other night. There were these two guys at a table next to us. They looked fairly normal, but I thought by the way they dressed, and the way they styled their hair that they were "that way". So I kept my eye on them. Sure enough, as soon as their meals came they started praying right there at a table not ten feet away from us. How were we supposed to eat with that going on? Don't those people have special clubs or something where they can go?

What I really hate is the way they influence the media. I'm not talking about the ones with their own shows. I can spot those a mile away, and avoid them. I'm talking about the ones who sneak their insane agenda into supposedly factual news stories. How often have you seen something like this on the news?

Reporter: "You've just lost your house and everything you own. How do you feel."

Victim: "I just thank the LORD everyone made it out okay, especially my little foofoo."

Meanwhile, in the background you see the firefighter who actually saved little foofoo being treated for his injuries, with the LORD nowhere to be seen.

But I digress. My point is that we shouldn't hate these people, but pity them. We should try to help them see past their delusions when we can. When we can't help them, we should just leave them alone...unless they run for public office, or want to teach in a public school or..."

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#48633 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Sane argument:
Pay for the birth control or allow your taxes to pay their offspring welfare, food stamps, healthcare, government housing and then their offspring's offspring, and so on.
-
Want us to draw you a picture?
-
How odd that you are willing to pay for surgery that may have been caused by misuse of alcohol, tobacco, drugs and eating certain foods but not birth control?
-
But, hey, you go cause you believe in Jeebus.
-
First of all "Jeebus"? Another fine display of ignorance. Sorry, but the guilty parties need to pay for the consequences of their actions, no matter what the "action" happens to be. I'm not willing to pay for any of it, and it is pure stupidity on your part to make such a statement.
rename

United States

#48634 Jul 3, 2014
That dummy is gonna die in about 10 months so just go ahead and cross him off your list....

“Marble Man”

Draketown, GA

#48635 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Yet you keep insisting that I am also CB AND it seems to be real important to you. All the while I don't care who you are or how many you are.
-
-
-
-
-
No LWLD's get it, you're not alone,.
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48636 Jul 3, 2014
rename wrote:
"A Call to Religious Tolerance

I have nothing against religious people. Hey, some of my best friends are religious. It's nobody's business what sort of ignorant, superstitious rituals they perform in their own homes and churches. No one should care what sort of bizarre mythical creatures they worship, or what kind of "holy" objects (statues, icons, and / or books) they revere.

Of course these religious people do need to show some restraint in public. I'll give you an example: I was at a nice restaurant with my wife the other night. There were these two guys at a table next to us. They looked fairly normal, but I thought by the way they dressed, and the way they styled their hair that they were "that way". So I kept my eye on them. Sure enough, as soon as their meals came they started praying right there at a table not ten feet away from us. How were we supposed to eat with that going on? Don't those people have special clubs or something where they can go?

What I really hate is the way they influence the media. I'm not talking about the ones with their own shows. I can spot those a mile away, and avoid them. I'm talking about the ones who sneak their insane agenda into supposedly factual news stories. How often have you seen something like this on the news?

Reporter: "You've just lost your house and everything you own. How do you feel."

Victim: "I just thank the LORD everyone made it out okay, especially my little foofoo."

Meanwhile, in the background you see the firefighter who actually saved little foofoo being treated for his injuries, with the LORD nowhere to be seen.

But I digress. My point is that we shouldn't hate these people, but pity them. We should try to help them see past their delusions when we can. When we can't help them, we should just leave them alone...unless they run for public office, or want to teach in a public school or..."
There is a special place for you dummy ....

I won't give you a hint as dummies like to wear fireproof suits .....

Wife huh???

Believe in fairy tales all you want....

Jemima

Toccoa, GA

#48637 Jul 3, 2014
Maybe one or two of you will take a look at this video which gives a look at what's going on in the Muslim world today.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/iraq-turmoil...

“Marble Man”

Draketown, GA

#48638 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Sane argument:
Pay for the birth control or allow your taxes to pay their offspring welfare, food stamps, healthcare, government housing and then their offspring's offspring, and so on.
-
-
How odd that you are willing to pay for surgery that may have been caused by misuse of alcohol, tobacco, drugs and eating certain foods but not birth control?
-
-
The lesser of two evils position, is not a sane argument. That position only serves as a stop gap measure toward a specific goal.
YouChurlishSlut

Lawrenceville, GA

#48639 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Sane argument:
-
-
-
-
Sounds like a churlish threat, pay for your abortion or you'll have a litter of babies and suck the taxpayers. Try keeping your legs closed for a few minutes, and stop being a churlish slut driven every minute of the day by your hoochie. Why do you scream Jesus name every time you have sex if you don't believe.

Besides, Obamacare won't be around for too much longer so you'll have something else to whine and complain about. Chill out, find a hobby instead of having trashy sex with every Tom, Dick, and Harry. Hobby Lobby can help you!
Jemima

Toccoa, GA

#48640 Jul 3, 2014
silverfox wrote:
@ Jemima,
If you're speaking of the most embarrassing poll yet for Obama, ranking him as the worst president in 60 years, don't blame FOX. Pollster John Zogby is well known for being the nation's most accurate analyst. Some of the nation's corporate leaders rely on Zogby for UNBIASED research. Microsoft, IBM, Wal Mart, & Cisco, to name a few. For nearly two decades, he's become an icon for his proven record in predicting US elections.
The link Synergy posted, related to Hillary's sagging popularity, included comments by Zogby. It was very interesting, you may want to read it. It's all more reason to remain positive as we look ahead to midterms & 2016... Just blame FOX for reporting news, not the poll..... as for the rest of your post, I skimmed it & need not reply.
Got nothing to do with the pollster. Fact is at no time or place in our history has a so called news outlet gone after a sitting president for purely politically reasons, in this case for FNC it equals huge corporate profits, so why not. Because using lies and half truths to do so is wrong. Driving a political wedge between our people is wrong.

Both Bush and Obama were the beneficiaries of wars few wanted to fight, those wars were the 2 biggest mistakes Bush made. We should have gone in Afghanistan kill Bin Laden and get out and never invaded Iraq. Obama was left with little choice in the area. Stay and fight for the next 200 years, or give them what they needed to defend themselves. Most knowing what would happen in the end, its always the same in that part of the world. Two different factions of the same religion fighting for centuries. This little piece gives some insight into the nature of the problems.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/iraq-turmoil...

The Kings in charge of the Saudi state have benefited greatly from our need for oil, we have poured billions of dollars into a rich country that is still ruled by a king. Why, to keep the people under control, same thing we did with all the dictators the U.S. has put and kept in power in the oil rich region. Until religious leaders rise up again and get the masses involved and take back what the believe is theirs. And after they gain control they start fighting among themselves for their vision of the religion. Now we are almost doing the same stupid thing here at home, just not with guns, yet.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#48641 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I'm smarter on my worst day than you are on your best day.
-
Statistically, you can't be correct. All your days are bad days now and you have proved yourself not to be very intellectually astute. So, one could say that you are dumber on your best day than General is on.....well, General doesn't have any dumb days. Checkmate.
ChickenButt

Lawrenceville, GA

#48642 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
-
-
-
-
Stop insulting me, you know who I am! I exist in your mind

Location hidden

#48643 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Sane argument:
-
-
-
-
One could argue that those too ignorant to take care of their own birth control are too ignorant to take their birth control even if provided and we end up paying for BOTH. Those fools that get pregnant don't get pregnant because they didn't have birth control. They get pregnant because they are careless and/or not prepared. There are many types of birth control including inexpensive ones. Give up the cigarettes, trashy magazines and booze and pay for birth control.

Location hidden

#48644 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
-
-
-
-
lol Ohhhh, YOU are saying it, so it MUST be TRUE. rotfl Thanks for the laugh.
OMTE

Rebecca, GA

#48645 Jul 3, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMTE, you are so funny. I hope you don't leave again.
Your last sentence cracks me up.:)))
I'm serious, Syn...
The rainbow is supposed to be the symbol that God will never destroy the world again with water...
Instead, these bunch of freaks have claimed it as their own...
It's shameful and disgusting...
And I'll never be very far away, Syn. ;)
YourPresBObama

Lawrenceville, GA

#48646 Jul 3, 2014
Aunt Jemima wrote:
Got nothing to do with the pollster. Fact is at no time or place in our history has a so called news outlet gone after a sitting president for purely politically reasons, in this case for FNC it equals huge corporate profits, so why not. Because using lies and half truths to do so is wrong. Driving a political wedge between our people is wrong.
At least the 1000s of other news outlets give me a pass, for purely political reasons. ;)

I use lies and half truths everyday, and you, my follower, believes everything that I say.

And don't you dare deny me the credit I earned for the political wedge of my people, I like to think on a much grander scale. That wedge is more like the Grand Canyon of divide.
WasBushStupid

United States

#48647 Jul 3, 2014
"Time for fireworks: Dow tops 17,000!
Many see it as just a psychological threshold, but it's a level U.S. stocks have never seen before and it comes a mere six months after the Dow crossed 16,000."
Dang PRESIDENT Obama, he has bested Bush's mess again.
ACA, OBL, excellent Executive Orders and I just don't know what all.
-
PRESIDENT Obama - one of the best ever.
-
silverfox

Perry, GA

#48648 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I'm smarter on my worst day than you are on your best day.
-
Obama had dreams, too.
Churlish Truths

United States

#48649 Jul 3, 2014
-
"Just 30 percent of Americans have a “great deal” or “quite a lot” of confidence in the Supreme Court, the lowest ever recorded since Gallup began asking the question in 1973. Congress, at 7 percent, is also at a record low."
The survey of 1,027 adults, conducted June 5-8, 2014, has a margin of error of plus or minus four percentage points.

-
LOL, LEARN THE TRUTH.
-
Churlish Truths

Lawrenceville, GA

#48650 Jul 3, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
"Time for fireworks: Dow tops 17,000!
Many see it as just a psychological threshold, but it's a level U.S. stocks have never seen before and it comes a mere six months after the Dow crossed 16,000."
Dang PRESIDENT Obama, he has bested Bush's mess again.
ACA, OBL, excellent Executive Orders and I just don't know what all.
-
PRESIDENT Obama - one of the best ever.
-
This entire post is making me furious!

Pick ONE ..... Dashes or Dots

Your personality cannot have the BOTH!

Don't make me PISSY at you, me, we, myself and I

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connor Byers - Music's Next Big Thing Apr 17 basketball232323 2
News Huge metal rooster found in forest following Ge... Apr 16 Christaliban 3
News 10-foot, 300-pound metal rooster goes missing i... Apr '15 wichita-rick 9
News Snowfall records in Athens Feb '15 From the frigid N... 1
Fire UGA Propagandist Tom Jackson Feb '15 Test 2
Andrew Clyde former Marine has guts to testify ... Feb '15 wjabbe 2
any people into kink sex here? (Oct '14) Feb '15 Babyblu00FL 4
More from around the web

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE