Comments
46,701 - 46,720 of 53,235 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#48602 Jul 2, 2014
Zogby Analytics helped customize the poll by Quinnipiac University, I'll search for that link.
WasBushStupid

United States

#48603 Jul 3, 2014
Scam Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is just another trolling identity of WasBushStupid, Churlish Truths, etc, etc, etc.
Nothing better to do than change screen names to avoid reality.
Liberal Trolls No Doubt!
On the surface that stuff looks like it was posted by Republicans to me. I ain't clicking on the links to find out because I don't click on links posted by any of you. I don't have to. BTW, probably most of the stuff that y'all link is probably stuff that I have already seen unless it is from right wing sights such Fox which has no credibility anyway.
Go ahead, keep blaming stuff that you don't like on me or CB. Doing that that mirrors you, not us, and accusing us don't make it so.
So which one of you is using the "Scam Alert" ID in addition to your many others IDs. So lam.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

#48604 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Wow. Where do you come up with such BS?. corporations have NEVER and will NEVER be considered people in my book.
-
people: human beings, persons, plural : humans making up a group or assembly or linked by a common interest
-
corporation: a large business or organization that under the law has the rights and duties of an individual and follows a specific purpose
-
That "BS" is as plain as the nose on your face.

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

#48605 Jul 3, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
You head is just berried in the sand all the time!! Its not 2006 or 2007, its 2014 and the military acknowledges the problem. But nuts like you just keep stumbling thru life in a fog of misinformation.
What problem?

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

#48606 Jul 3, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, you must be correct. Hobby Lobby went to the Supreme Court over a few preferred methods of birth control it didn't like. So they could force their religious beliefs on all its employees, nothing wrong with that. The Bush stocked Supreme Court said its ok, well all the but the women on the bench. You are obviously in favor of Hobby Lobby managements religious views being forced on the majority of its employees and that's disturbing..
This whole thing has NOTHING to do with the money and you show your ignorance by even thinking that's what its about. It about a woman's right to the type of health care she and her physician decide is best for her situation. Its about the Constitutions right to freedom of religion. Not a few ignorant women like you and a lot of ignorant men who want total control of everyone based on THIER religion. Reminds me of the fanatics in Afghanistan who kill people for disagreement with their religious beliefs.
When the Supreme Court swings in another directions and it will, it always does, is guns and swords your next mode of attack. Cause what you nuts are doing it an attack on religious and personal freedom and you should be ashamed.
The cheapest, safest, least invasive, available to all faiths and beliefs, and most effective method of birth control (or as the ignorant call it "preventative care" what a crock) is abstinence.

By the way, your post is such a double standard, whatever credibility you may have had, is gone. It is those like you that want total control over everyone and everything.
hoot

Dahlonega, GA

#48607 Jul 3, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
On the surface that stuff looks like it was posted by Republicans to me. I ain't clicking on the links to find out because I don't click on links posted by any of you. I don't have to. BTW, probably most of the stuff that y'all link is probably stuff that I have already seen unless it is from right wing sights such Fox which has no credibility anyway.
Go ahead, keep blaming stuff that you don't like on me or CB. Doing that that mirrors you, not us, and accusing us don't make it so.
So which one of you is using the "Scam Alert" ID in addition to your many others IDs. So lam.
Wrong again. I suspect Topix pays you to post stupidity in order to get more responses. What's it like to be such a tool?
WasBushStupid

United States

#48608 Jul 3, 2014
I do post links occasionally but these below is the kind that I post. I have posted these before and they tell a totally different story on the "Obama polling worse than Bush" which just ain't so, yet. The President Obama poll including Quinnipiac Obama poll are usually above 40%.
Quinnipiac's last Obama Job Ratings poll of 40% was not it's lowest ever which means that all the hype and Republican hoorays is just that hype, rinse, repeat hype.
I know for a fact that Bush polled 20%, and maybe less so PRESIDENT Obama is still polling TWICE as good as Bush.
There are polling outfits who will get the pool results that you want. You just tell them what you want and they can get it. Skewed stuff.
http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm
http://www.pollingreport.com/obama_job.htm
rename

United States

#48609 Jul 3, 2014
He's gonna die in about 10 months so just go ahead and cross him off your list....
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48610 Jul 3, 2014

"I mean, Hillary? Just put buckets of excrement in front of her and she steps in every one of them."

"Hillary Reportedly Despondent Over Her Book's Failure"

Awwwww heck..........folks dont love her anymore........

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/07/01/...

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

#48611 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
Corporations have to buy their way through the process. Mostly by buying Republican politicians.
-
Got any statistics on that, Mr. Soros?

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

#48612 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Seriously? Let's say that they win ALL seats, ALL SEATS. So then we will have 100% of congress doing nothing where as now we just have Republicans in congress refusing to do anything.
-
ROFLMAO, not worrying, one way or the other. There will still be plenty of Republican do-nothings to ridicule.
-
I applaud the Republicans for not kissing Harry's ass or Obama's feet.
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48613 Jul 3, 2014

And the plot thickens..........as Lerner's noose around her neck tightens........

"Lois Lerner Targeted Chuck Grassley After He Blocked Obama’s DOJ Tax Nominee"

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/01/lois-lerner...

IRS == a pit of libroid snakes that needs eradicating ..........

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48614 Jul 3, 2014

I can see Gore now..........pulling his hair out.....shredding his sorry useless carbon credits..........and hopefully going bankrupt..........

"The Supreme Court, however, saw the issue much differently. The Court told the EPA that basic Separation of Powers principles do not permit Executive Branch agencies to rewrite duly enacted laws. The Court therefore struck down the Tailoring Rule, holding that “it would be patently unreasonable – not to say outrageous – for the EPA to insist on seizing expansive power” to rewrite Congressional enactments."

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/energy...

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48615 Jul 3, 2014

These rogue departments should have their funding reduced to the minimum..........or completely eliminated........

"Fed Gov’t Sues Private Business, Says English-Language Requirement is ‘Discrimination’"

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/20...

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

#48616 Jul 3, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Last pole shows Obamas numbers at record lows, 2% points under the last Bush. Most of that can be attributed to FNC, the only network in the history of this country to target a President in the manner they have on a daily almost hourly basis. for years!. Both are the least liked Presidents in history, Bush bets Obama by just a little in the category.
Like it our not the truth is Obama is and was the recipient of the Bush wars and the economy he left. Has he done a great job of recovery, No. But if he had a congress that was just the least bit willing to consider working with him, who knows where we could be. The current congress is the least liked in history, and has the pole numbers to prove it. For all this we can thank the Tea Party for your undying efforts to block anything Obama tries at the expense of our country. You hurt our country in ways that will take years to completely understand. The Tea Parties attempts, some successful to rule this country from a minority position using tactics that are disgraceful and disgusting is the legacy that is the Tea Party. Its dying only because of the older average age of the followers of what is almost a religious cult hell bent on shaping our country into the image they remember from their younger years. Years most of them spent using money borrowed on their homes for "things" as their homes appreciated like no other time in history, all as they we smoking pot and drinking Bud Lite. Now in their last years of life, they have found religion again, and want now force their rediscovered religious belief's on everyone else, especially women, great role models those tea partiers.
Like it or not, Obama has failed to deliver on almost all things he promised and campaigned on. Why should anyone have to "work with him" when he has shown no ability to work with others? Maybe if dirty harry worked with Obama, something would give. On what possible ground can you make a sane argument that I should have to pay for anyone's birth control?
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48617 Jul 3, 2014

"“Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

“Would Mitt have been a better fit? More voters in hindsight say yes.”"

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48619 Jul 3, 2014

"President Barack Obama is the worst president since World War II, 33 percent of American voters say in a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today. Another 28 percent pick President George W. Bush."

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

#48620 Jul 3, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jemima is circling the drain.
Berried?
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48621 Jul 3, 2014

"Ronald Reagan is the best president since WWII, 35 percent of voters say, with 18 percent for Bill Clinton, 15 percent for John F. Kennedy and 8 percent for Obama, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University poll finds."

Churlish Truths

United States

#48622 Jul 3, 2014
-
"FBI Agents Arrest Colorado Teen for Supporting ISIL"
-
Just a quick point about this one. I don't have the time to research it but it seems to me that the US has allowed Americans and people to hold dual citizenship in bot the US and Israel. Many of those probably fought in Israel.
-
So what I am saying is that there may be a double standard here. A double standard that may be religious based. If so then I don't think that the US should get all involved in religious wars on any land except our own. If they do then they should not take sides is such wars.
-
It's not for me to judge this but it just don't sound like a balanced issue.
-
If some religious group wants to overthrow some other religious government in some other country then who are we to decide which religious group should rule. Of course I would say neither group.
-
I want my government to concentrate on stopping religious groups, such as the right wing, from overthrowing our own government here in the US. Our own government that was designed to be a secular. I want to see some Christian Republicans arrested here in the US for trying to overthrow our own government.
-

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Thu Pfffft 185
London Wal-Mart permit pulled Aug 27 Top Mod 8 1
Missing shiapoo puppy in athens . 7066124854 Aug 26 Mistyb83 3
Gang Rape of Academic Freedom at UC Santa Barba... Aug 17 uncle 1
Review: Wildwood Revival a welcome addition to ... Aug 15 Yall 1
Business owners love to pay education costs of ... Aug 12 taxpayer 1
More Police corruption in drug war Aug 3 LAWYERS GONE WILD 2
•••

Athens News Video

•••