that

Carnesville, GA

#47234 Jun 17, 2014
You are remembering an Iraq that never existed, even Bush 2 would admit that.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#47235 Jun 17, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice spin, but nope. Parents were Saints, neither drank. Never abused, never hurt. But do keep spinning... as drunk as you are you'll pass out soon.
Okay. Glad you had nice parents. Just checking. Rock on, dude.
hoot

Dahlonega, GA

#47236 Jun 18, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, you are talking about the most backward knuckle dragging imbeciles that exist. The poor dumb rednecks of nowheresville. Just look a the number of posts on this backwater blog of the three most frequent fanatical conservatives. That alone is evidence of the pathetic existence that they lead. Not to mention the borderline retarded nonsense that they regurgitate. It's a wonder that they can even get out of bed each day.
That all you got?
Perhaps you could enlighten us knuckle draggers about the wonderful success that der leader has brought since assuming control of the country.
Hint- there are no successes, only missteps, lies and abuses.
rename

Blairsville, GA

#47237 Jun 18, 2014

"House budget punishes IRS with 15% cut, halts Obamacare enforcement"

More than one way to skin a rat..........

http://washingtonexaminer.com/house-budget-pu...

rename

Blairsville, GA

#47238 Jun 18, 2014

Words from a modern day Churchill..........about the words of a modern day Chamberlain..........

"As the terrorists of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) threaten Baghdad, thousands of slaughtered Iraqis in their wake, it is worth recalling a few of President Obama's past statements about ISIS and al Qaeda. "If a J.V. team puts on Lakers' uniforms that doesn't make them Kobe Bryant" (January 2014). "[C]ore al Qaeda is on its heels, has been decimated" (August 2013). "So, let there be no doubt: The tide of war is receding" (September 2011).

Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many. Too many times to count, Mr. Obama has told us he is "ending" the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan—as though wishing made it so. His rhetoric has now come crashing into reality. Watching the black-clad ISIS jihadists take territory once secured by American blood is final proof, if any were needed, that America's enemies are not "decimated." They are emboldened and on the march.

The fall of the Iraqi cities of Fallujah, Tikrit, Mosul and Tel Afar, and the establishment of terrorist safe havens across a large swath of the Arab world, present a strategic threat to the security of the United States. Mr. Obama's actions—before and after ISIS's recent advances in Iraq—have the effect of increasing that threat."

http://online.wsj.com/articles/dick-cheney-an...

rename

Blairsville, GA

#47239 Jun 18, 2014

""An idiot will become intelligent When the foal of a wild donkey is born a man."

Heck..........this means there is no hope for libroids..........

Course us conservatives knew this all along.........all one need do is read their idiotic posts..........

rename

Blairsville, GA

#47240 Jun 18, 2014

So whoever says the IRS is NOT corrupt is fully loaded with BS, CS, and OS..........

"It’s not just Lois Lerner’s e-mails. The Internal Revenue Service says it can’t produce e-mails from six more employees involved in the targeting of conservative groups, according to two Republicans investigating the scandal."

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/380576/i...

rename

Blairsville, GA

#47241 Jun 18, 2014

Maybe this is why the libroids worship Obama..........he has a Tail..........

Yep, but most likely it is artificial,,,,,,as everything about him is artificial..........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-266...

rename

Blairsville, GA

#47242 Jun 18, 2014

Heck..........I dont need headlines to tell me prices are going up..........thanks libroids..........

"Consumer prices rise sharply in May"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...

rename

Blairsville, GA

#47243 Jun 18, 2014

Hillary trying to thread a needle.........is like watching a donkey foal a man..........aint gonna happen..........

"Clinton claims she had doubts about video explanation after Benghazi strike"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/17/cl...

rename

Blairsville, GA

#47244 Jun 18, 2014

This should help the conservatives this fall elections..........

"Koch Brothers Launch Super PAC for Midterms"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

rename

Blairsville, GA

#47245 Jun 18, 2014
Heck,,,,,,,even common sense tells us the white house was involved.........a report only confirms it..........

"New GOP Report Highlights White House Connection to IRS Scandal"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

silverfox

Rebecca, GA

#47246 Jun 18, 2014
waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
Please give me an example of lasting peace in that part of the world, waiting.
Instead of asking for an "example", you should be asking, "Can there be peace in the Middle East?" .... however disastrous you think the Iraq war was, the reality they live today is worse. To ignore the atrocities & the suffering of Iraq PRESENTLY would be grossly hypocritical of a Nobel Peace Prize US President, don't you think? Stability is the key to peace & that takes US presence in those regions.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#47247 Jun 18, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, you are talking about the most backward knuckle dragging imbeciles that exist. The poor dumb rednecks of nowheresville. Just look a the number of posts on this backwater blog of the three most frequent fanatical conservatives. That alone is evidence of the pathetic existence that they lead. Not to mention the borderline retarded nonsense that they regurgitate. It's a wonder that they can even get out of bed each day.
I agree with much of what you've said here.

Sadly, they will only listen to what they want to hear, see what the want to see and believe what they want to believe.

They seem to have superhuman powers where the truth is concerned. The truth bounces off their thick, empty skulls in the same manner bullets bounce off Superman.

Poor things...

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is for the truth to penetrate the closed minds of the intolerant and hate-filled." - The Book of Dave, 4:3

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#47248 Jun 18, 2014
Synergy wrote:
Oh! Look! The IRS has NOW lost the emails of FIVE more employees who were involved in the conservative nonprofit group targeting scandal.
Liberals are SO corrupt and dishonest. SMH Do they actually think ANYONE will believe that???????
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/380576/i...
Even CNN says "no".

"CNN host John King is more than a little bit suspicious of the Obama administration's claim that it lost more than two years of emails belonging to Lois Lerner,…"

King reacted with extreme disbelief Monday:

"I'm going to be a little flippant here and I don't — well, maybe I do mean to be. Do you believe in the Easter Bunny? Do you believe in Santa Claus? Do you believe that Lois Lerner's emails suddenly went poof?"

http://www.businessinsider.com/cnn-host-belie...

Location hidden

#47249 Jun 18, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with much of what you've said here.
Sadly, they will only listen to what they want to hear, see what the want to see and believe what they want to believe.
They seem to have superhuman powers where the truth is concerned. The truth bounces off their thick, empty skulls in the same manner bullets bounce off Superman.
Poor things...
"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is for the truth to penetrate the closed minds of the intolerant and hate-filled." - The Book of Dave, 4:3
That's quite a piece of self-analysis you unconsciously did there.

Location hidden

#47250 Jun 18, 2014
Boston Globe: Judge Orders DCF to Return Justina Pelletier to Parents

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!!

But there is no telling what potentially permanent damage has been done to that child in the meantime. She and her family can never get those 15 months back. Most medical malpractice lawsuits are not worth the paper they are written on, but this is one case that I hope nets the family some serious money - both for whatever care she may need to hopefully undue the damage that has been done AND to send a message to certain activist doctors and hospitals that they ARE NOT GOD.
Cassandra

Lake Butler, FL

#47251 Jun 18, 2014
There is a simple solution to the unapologetic corruption of an agency that can terrorize us all by an audit of the income tax form we are required to file whether or not we can understand the Internal Revenue Code. It is called the fair tax. Jack Kingston is not the only candidate for the Senate who is finally calling for the fair tax. The Libertarians have been advocating for it for decades. And there will be a Libertarian candidate on the ballot for Senator in November.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#47252 Jun 18, 2014
hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
That all you got?
Perhaps you could enlighten us knuckle draggers about the wonderful success that der leader has brought since assuming control of the country.
Hint- there are no successes, only missteps, lies and abuses.
Interesting. This one is actually owning up to being a knuckle dragger.

Oh well. I think we should take him at his word on that.

Successes? Try these on for size...

He pulled America back from the brink of a second Great Depression.

...and...

He saved GM.

...and...

He saved Chrysler.

...and...

He averted a total collapse of the housing market.

...and...

He averted a total collapse of the stock market.

...and...

He liberated the people of Libya.

...and...

He rejuvenated the near-dead credit markets.

...and...

He eliminated Osama Bin Laden

..and...

...well, I think you get it now.

You should be better equipped going forward to avoid making an *ss of yourself by stupidly blurting out unsupported, laughably ignorant nonsense...again.

Let me know if you need additional enlightening.

Have a nice day.
OMTE

Rebecca, GA

#47253 Jun 18, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. This one is actually owning up to being a knuckle dragger.
Oh well. I think we should take him at his word on that.
Successes? Try these on for size...
He pulled America back from the brink of a second Great Depression.
...and...
He saved GM.
...and...
He saved Chrysler.
...and...
He averted a total collapse of the housing market.
...and...
He averted a total collapse of the stock market.
...and...
He liberated the people of Libya.
...and...
He rejuvenated the near-dead credit markets.
...and...
He eliminated Osama Bin Laden
..and...
...well, I think you get it now.
You should be better equipped going forward to avoid making an *ss of yourself by stupidly blurting out unsupported, laughably ignorant nonsense...again.
Let me know if you need additional enlightening.
Have a nice day.
You're complete and total moron...
That dumb queer muslim did none of this. The only thing he did is spend money that this country doesn't have...
He has done nothing to fix or save anything.
And most of them problems you listed, were directly caused by Dirty Dems and their allies the RINOs in the first place...
And everything he touches in the Middle East causes chaos and furthers his allies the muslim brotherhood.
Take Eygpt for example...
He himself is part of the muslim brotherhood and is trying to destroy America and should be hanged for treason...
And you should have a rope right beside him...
It's coming, it's just a matter of time before the true Americans get fed up...
And no longer care if you Obama worshipers riot and loot... He will be dealt with eventually and you will be as well...
Today would be fine with me...
I coming straight at you Obama worshiper when starts going down too...
You better be ready.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
belk bowl Dec 8 carrollton connec... 1
pendergrass or j&j. which is best to sell at Nov 28 right 2
American jailed over photo in Emirates back home Nov '14 USA Today 1
Review: Play Palace Daycare Nov '14 Misty419906 1
Athens Clarke County like 3rd World Country (May '14) Nov '14 Nottaphagg Patel 4
Precision Tune auto-Business from HELL!!! Nov '14 AngryConsumer 1
David Perdue wants to TRICK you into voting for... Nov '14 concerned taxpayer 1

Athens News Video

Athens Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Athens News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Athens

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]