Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#46747 Jun 11, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>LoL!!!
Looks like the little apache boy is back again. Oh well, at least this time he only manipulates the icons just enough to make it look reasonable- whatta a funny guy!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#46748 Jun 11, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>It was a generalization, Ag. Actually I was thinking about the soldiers of WW1, but all soldiers have a different 'breakin" point- some have it in the field, others after they return home(U.S, veterans have a suicide rate of one per hour). I just believe that it should be left to the proper military authorities to determine Bergdahl's fate, and that he should not be judged by a few fellow soldiers or in the court of public opinion, that's all.
I get your point about "the court of public opinion", but there is just far too much smoke in Bergdahl's case to not be justified in believing there is the fire of his being a deserter who endangered other soldiers who went in search of him. I still have a problem with trading such highly ranked Taliban officials for a man who knowingly and voluntarily walked off base.
Additionally, our soldiers are in a difficult enough position without having to wonder if they can trust those who should be watching their back.

Location hidden

#46749 Jun 11, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
Republican voters are fed up with Republican politiciams.
""I think this is a scale eight earthquake. I think it will shock the Washington establishment; it will shock the House Republicans," former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said.
"It certainly upsets the balance of power inside the Republican conference. And combined with the results last week in Mississippi, it sends a pretty strong signal that while money matters, voters may matter more, and people have to have a little respect for the right of the voter to have attention paid to them, and the right of the voter to throw people out if they're not happy with them," added Gingrich, a 2012 Republican presidential candidate and co-host of CNN's "Crossfire."
Are you under some delusion you've had an epiphany? You've obviously not been paying attention. Conservatives are fed up with the Republican establishment that "goes along to get along" rather than standing on principle. One great by product of Brat's win is that it may push Boehner into stepping down from the Speakership.
silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46750 Jun 11, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'll dance at your wedding... ;)
Okay!!... can I post my ransom related link??
It's brief. Lol
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#46751 Jun 11, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'll dance at your wedding... ;)
Why don't you just kiss her rusty ass & be done with it !!! lol
silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46752 Jun 11, 2014
Now, I remember, it was Lt. Colonel Oliver North.... lol

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/bowe-be...

Location hidden

#46753 Jun 11, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me on this, you can STFU about dailymail.uk cause I had it bookmarked and used it waaaaay before I ever posted here the first time. Get over your chithead self already.
Petty, petty, petty...
Could you possibly get any more juvenile? Don't bother responding, regrettably we already know the answer.
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#46754 Jun 11, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like the little apache boy is back again. Oh well, at least this time he only manipulates the icons just enough to make it look reasonable- whatta a funny guy!!
Why are you so obsessed with the icons, retard?
And I'm not the pussie BOY still hiding out on topix...
Who are you, jebby... I want to see if you got all that mouth on ya in person...
Why not? Ya scared? I bet...
Jebby is a big ole pussie that is obsessed with icons and Obama!!! LoL!!!

Location hidden

#46755 Jun 11, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Now, I remember, it was Lt. Colonel Oliver North.... lol
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/bowe-be...
The problem with this WH is they have NO credibility. I am not saying they paid terrorists, BUT , it wouldn't surprise me at all to later find out they paid someone who paid someone who paid terrorists. They fall right in line with "it depends on what your definition of 'is' is".

Oh and gotta love their rationale that they couldn't inform Congress as they are LEGALLY required to do for fear of leaks - but CNN reports 80-90 White House personnel knew about the exchange ahead of time. PLEASE can we get some responsible adults in there in 2016 - which pretty much leaves out any Democrats.
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#46756 Jun 11, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just kiss her rusty ass & be done with it !!! lol
If you put a sign on jebby and stand next to the road...I'll run you over and put you out of your misery & be done with it...
rename

Jefferson, GA

#46757 Jun 12, 2014

Not only does Cantor loose.....
But the chamber of horrors lose also.....

Conservatives are determined to do alway with the export/import bank,,,,,also to fight against jobs being
Given to immigrants over citizens via the open door policy of Libroids.....

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp...
rename

Jefferson, GA

#46758 Jun 12, 2014

Brat 's viewpoints on conservatism.....

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dave-brat-meet...

silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46759 Jun 12, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with this WH is they have NO credibility. I am not saying they paid terrorists, BUT , it wouldn't surprise me at all to later find out they paid someone who paid someone who paid terrorists. They fall right in line with "it depends on what your definition of 'is' is".
Oh and gotta love their rationale that they couldn't inform Congress as they are LEGALLY required to do for fear of leaks - but CNN reports 80-90 White House personnel knew about the exchange ahead of time. PLEASE can we get some responsible adults in there in 2016 - which pretty much leaves out any Democrats.
I agree, just because the DOD says a ransom wasn't paid, doesn't mean no ransom was paid. The White House HAS lost all credibility...
I also agree with Synergy, most likely Obama will not be impeached, however, he should be, and reminding liberals of that never gets old.
gonshake

Dawsonville, GA

#46760 Jun 12, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
How Repuke posters here claim to know everything and claim to have seen news stories first is petty. There has been no base site or link that any of them have posted that most of us have not been going to for years.
It's petty, mundane, redundant (and did I say stupid) and stupid.
It pretty clear that they are here for one purpose and they have to keep hammering away in order to maintain position.
Still projecting your faults onto others.
just go away

Alpharetta, GA

#46761 Jun 12, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just kiss her rusty ass & be done with it !!! lol
You are a sorry excuse for a man. Maybe you're a tranny.
WasBushStupid

United States

#46762 Jun 12, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I get your point about "the court of public opinion", but there is just far too much smoke in Bergdahl's case ....
Republican political smoke.
Republicans have been outed.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#46763 Jun 12, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Who ever could have imagined....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics...
One of the most complicated and intrigue-filled scandals in recent decades, the Iran-contra affair dominated the news for many months. It consisted of three interconnected parts: The Reagan administration sold arms to Iran, a country desperate for materiel during its lengthy war with Iraq; in exchange for the arms, Iran was to use its influence to help gain the release of Americans held hostage in Lebanon; and the arms were purchased at high prices, with the excess profits diverted to fund the Reagan-favored "contras" fighting the Sandinista government in Nicaragua.

It was a grand scheme that violated American law and policy all around: Arms sales to Iran were prohibited; the U.S. government had long forbidden ransom of any sort for hostages; and it was illegal to fund the contras above the limits set by Congress....
WasBushStupid

United States

#46764 Jun 12, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with this WH is they have NO credibility.
Bush Republicans saying that the PRESIDENT Obama administration has no credibility.
Hypocrisy at it's peak. There's just no time and space to address it.
WMD
Mission Accomplished
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." - G.W. Bush, 9/13/01
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
"I am truly not that concerned about him." - G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts, 3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
WasBushStupid

United States

#46765 Jun 12, 2014
The Republican mindset.
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." - G.W. Bush, 9/13/01
"I hear you, the rest of the world hears you and the people who knocked these building down will hear all of us soon." - Bush at WTC rubble 14 Sep 2001
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
"I am truly not that concerned about him." - G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts, 3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
YouAreStupid

Lawrenceville, GA

#46766 Jun 12, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican political smoke.
Republicans have been outed.
68 % of the Veterans polled (see below) say Obama screwed up
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
Pathetic that You don't give a damn about what Veteran's think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angry Woman Allegedly Hits Two With Car (Aug '06) Sat brooke 11
Marc Lofton (Jan '17) Nov '17 RICHARD 7
How to make simple money Nov '17 Yaboiishawn88 1
Offer me solutions Aug '17 Anonymous 1
Nightmares (Mar '17) Aug '17 Earthflower 2
Talk Aug '17 SRK_90194 1
Face riding Aug '17 Yup 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance