Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#46729 Jun 11, 2014
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for changing one of the judge it's from "agree" to "spam". My Dad couldn't even stand to smell somene open a can of spam till the day he died because it reminded him of his days in the South Pacific dur WW2 when that and fruit cocktail was all they had to eat for weeks. I consider that an honor.
Put the spam back up little kiddy. You just made yourself look stupid again.
WasBushStupid

United States

#46730 Jun 11, 2014
Republican voters are fed up with Republican politiciams.
""I think this is a scale eight earthquake. I think it will shock the Washington establishment; it will shock the House Republicans," former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said.
"It certainly upsets the balance of power inside the Republican conference. And combined with the results last week in Mississippi, it sends a pretty strong signal that while money matters, voters may matter more, and people have to have a little respect for the right of the voter to have attention paid to them, and the right of the voter to throw people out if they're not happy with them," added Gingrich, a 2012 Republican presidential candidate and co-host of CNN's "Crossfire."
silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46731 Jun 11, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought it up first, dear, need I remind you? You told us you knew it was a Wal Mart truck as sooon as it hit the the news. You said you could've mentioned it sooner, but you waited, it did happen daaays ago. Okay..... I reminded you where you saw it, that's all.... personally, I would've NEVER mentioned the crash, like I said, what on earth does that ONE crash have to do with Obama's foreign policy failures? Other than give you something to think about besides Obama or Bush... Oh yeah, you told us you shop at Wal Mart & Sam's, too.
I told you I had to laugh out loud for a MINUTE-- especially AFTER all the ridiculing & bullying from you, Jeb & Butt. Now, here you go mentioning it again. Lol
WasBushStupid

United States

#46732 Jun 11, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I reminded you where you saw it, that's all.... personally, I would've NEVER mentioned the crash, like I said, what on earth
You're a damn lie. I read more news before I have the first cup of coffe each day than you read in a week. You are a petty damn lie.
WasBushStupid

United States

#46733 Jun 11, 2014
Key Republican faults come home to roost:
"His confidence, his arrogance, his smugness cost him his seat," John King added.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#46734 Jun 11, 2014
This is happening all over Topix these day. I'm on another political site and the stuff that goes on is totally unbelievable. One person calls him/herself Amigo and I swear to God he/she is just like some of these. Nothing really to say. No real caring for anyone but themselves and all have to be in the spot light to make themselves feel like big people. They're clowns and it's disgusting.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#46735 Jun 11, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certain you don't care. It's been rumored Obama paid terrorists a hefty ransom for Bergdahl, that most likely will NEVER be revealed, or else Hussein, Michelle, Malia, Sasha AND Granny would be packing up house hunting.
Rumor, innuendo and BS. The stock and trade of all good republicans, well done, skunk-girl!
silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46736 Jun 11, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you I had to laugh out loud for a MINUTE-- especially AFTER all the ridiculing & bullying from you, Jeb & Butt. Now, here you go mentioning it again. Lol
^^^ I don't think I need to remind you, all of the smarta$$ remarks kept coming my way for daaays. I didn't think you idiots would ever hush about my mentioning Dailymail, it didn't stop me...... don't expect special treatment, and yes, you best believe it, I'll give it right back.... Now, carry on...
silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46737 Jun 11, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a damn lie. I read more news before I have the first cup of coffe each day than you read in a week. You are a petty damn lie.
You are one dumbass Vietnam vet. LMAO
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#46738 Jun 11, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one dumbass Vietnam vet. LMAO
LoL!!!
WasBushStupid

United States

#46739 Jun 11, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
. I didn't think you idiots would ever hush about my mentioning Dailymail, it didn't stop me......
Trust me on this, you can STFU about dailymail.uk cause I had it bookmarked and used it waaaaay before I ever posted here the first time. Get over your chithead self already.
Petty, petty, petty...
silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46741 Jun 11, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor, innuendo and BS. The stock and trade of all good republicans, well done, skunk-girl!
You guys are sooo easily upset. Why is that??To be big ole bullies, you guys sure are SENSITIVE. Lol YOU rarely read ANY links we post, WBS NEVER shares ANY of those 100s of links she claims to read before she has a cup of coffee. Links, please.... or hush about ours. Thank you in advance.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#46742 Jun 11, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
How Repuke posters here claim to know everything and claim to have seen news stories first is petty. There has been no base site or link that any of them have posted that most of us have not been going to for years.
It's petty, mundane, redundant (and did I say stupid) and stupid.
It pretty clear that they are here for one purpose and they have to keep hammering away in order to maintain position.
speaking of stupidů.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#46743 Jun 11, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm, jeb, maybe you should go back and look at your own post:
"I believe that any American soldier( even a shell shocked deserter) is worth more than any five of those scumbags!"
If it wasn't Bergdahl, just what "shell shocked deserter" were you referring to?
It was a generalization, Ag. Actually I was thinking about the soldiers of WW1, but all soldiers have a different 'breakin" point- some have it in the field, others after they return home(U.S, veterans have a suicide rate of one per hour). I just believe that it should be left to the proper military authorities to determine Bergdahl's fate, and that he should not be judged by a few fellow soldiers or in the court of public opinion, that's all.
silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46744 Jun 11, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
AND let's not forget Hanoi Jane and Michelle Obama stating that she looked up to her. Jane Fonda is a traitorous worthless waste of skin and air.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25449...
Michelle admires Jane, oh my, how could I almost forget that?? Says it all, doesn't it?
silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46745 Jun 11, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Will you please quit feedin the dumb animals...?
*just askin*
Yes, I will, OMTE. They aren't worth the time.:)
I just saw your post.
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#46746 Jun 11, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I will, OMTE. They aren't worth the time.:)
I just saw your post.
I'll dance at your wedding... ;)
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#46747 Jun 11, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>LoL!!!
Looks like the little apache boy is back again. Oh well, at least this time he only manipulates the icons just enough to make it look reasonable- whatta a funny guy!!

Location hidden

#46748 Jun 11, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>It was a generalization, Ag. Actually I was thinking about the soldiers of WW1, but all soldiers have a different 'breakin" point- some have it in the field, others after they return home(U.S, veterans have a suicide rate of one per hour). I just believe that it should be left to the proper military authorities to determine Bergdahl's fate, and that he should not be judged by a few fellow soldiers or in the court of public opinion, that's all.
I get your point about "the court of public opinion", but there is just far too much smoke in Bergdahl's case to not be justified in believing there is the fire of his being a deserter who endangered other soldiers who went in search of him. I still have a problem with trading such highly ranked Taliban officials for a man who knowingly and voluntarily walked off base.
Additionally, our soldiers are in a difficult enough position without having to wonder if they can trust those who should be watching their back.

Location hidden

#46749 Jun 11, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
Republican voters are fed up with Republican politiciams.
""I think this is a scale eight earthquake. I think it will shock the Washington establishment; it will shock the House Republicans," former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said.
"It certainly upsets the balance of power inside the Republican conference. And combined with the results last week in Mississippi, it sends a pretty strong signal that while money matters, voters may matter more, and people have to have a little respect for the right of the voter to have attention paid to them, and the right of the voter to throw people out if they're not happy with them," added Gingrich, a 2012 Republican presidential candidate and co-host of CNN's "Crossfire."
Are you under some delusion you've had an epiphany? You've obviously not been paying attention. Conservatives are fed up with the Republican establishment that "goes along to get along" rather than standing on principle. One great by product of Brat's win is that it may push Boehner into stepping down from the Speakership.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affordable housing in athens Jan '18 Samantha 1
absolutely free dating sites (Sep '13) Jan '18 rene 3
News Angry Woman Allegedly Hits Two With Car (Aug '06) Jan '18 brooke 11
Marc Lofton (Jan '17) Nov '17 RICHARD 7
How to make simple money Nov '17 Yaboiishawn88 1
Offer me solutions Aug '17 Anonymous 1
Nightmares (Mar '17) Aug '17 Earthflower 2

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance