Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Athens Forum

Comments (Page 2,228)

Showing posts 44,541 - 44,560 of49,150
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
silverfox

Doerun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
It could happen with my Synovus stock up a mere 0.40% today but with my Synovus position up 40.50% over what I paid then I just don't see how. Annalists are telling me that if I hold on just a little longer that I can easily double but I will come out at around 50% profit so I can add to my new position in a oil drilling platform company. Drill, baby, drill and thank you PRESIDENT Obama.
SNV 17.6234 24.64 24.64 24.76 20.67 +0.07 $8.50 0.40% 40.50% 18.41 26.53 22.08 25.29
Wasn't it you who, just yesterday, went absolutely NUTS & BONKERS over a few comments made over Obama's gum chewing? Somehow that led to another rage filled tirade about how you despise Christians, Jews & Muslims. We don't understand how & why it did, it just did....So this may help, I suggest you tape your earnings statement to your computer, then BEFORE you go absolutely MAD just look at it & remember what your analysts told you about "holding on just alittle longer."
Ronald McDonald

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
It could happen with my Synovus stock up a mere 0.40% today but with my Synovus position up 40.50% over what I paid then I just don't see how. Annalists are telling me that if I hold on just a little longer that I can easily double but I will come out at around 50% profit so I can add to my new position in a oil drilling platform company. Drill, baby, drill and thank you PRESIDENT Obama.
SNV 17.6234 24.64 24.64 24.76 20.67 +0.07 $8.50 0.40% 40.50% 18.41 26.53 22.08 25.29
Congratulations! Now you can finally afford to Super Size your meal. See ya soon!
rename

Carnesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>.
A person that shows animals "for fun" is one low life, for sure.

Maybe you tell that to the 4-H club or the FFA club dummy.....

WasBushStupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it you who, just yesterday, went absolutely NUTS & BONKERS over a few comments made over Obama's gum chewing? Somehow that led to another rage filled tirade about how you despise Christians, Jews & Muslims. We don't understand how & why it did, it just did....So this may help, I suggest you tape your earnings statement to your computer, then BEFORE you go absolutely MAD just look at it & remember what your analysts told you about "holding on just alittle longer."
Your post makes absolutely no sense. It is one stock, I have others and I invest no money whatsoever in organized religions. To correct you, I normally state: I find them all (Christian, Jews, Muslims, all organized religions) equally despicable.
The key word for stupid people such as yourself is "organized". There is a difference between "organized" and a individual person. I stand with any ONE person in their right to believe as they wish.
Go away, I really don't have much time to educate stupidity.
rename

Carnesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't it you who, just yesterday, went absolutely NUTS & BONKERS over a few comments made over Obama's gum chewing? Somehow that led to another rage filled tirade about how you despise Christians, Jews & Muslims. We don't understand how & why it did, it just did....So this may help, I suggest you tape your earnings statement to your computer, then BEFORE you go absolutely MAD just look at it & remember what your analysts told you about "holding on just alittle longer."

That big dummy is a quick shot.....

Uses a scatter gun approach ......

Has many holes in his beat up old trailer .......

Wife left him years ago......and AA kicked him outta the club......

All he drinks now is cheapo wine.....

WasBushStupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Ronald McDonald wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations! Now you can finally afford to Super Size your meal. See ya soon!
Sorry Bozo but I DO NOT eat at McDs, period. No way, no how, ever. Yuk.
rename

Carnesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

IsObamaStupid wrote:
I vote to impeach Prez. Obama!!
I second that motion.....and throw in a few dead votes also.....

rename

Carnesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Ronald McDonald wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations! Now you can finally afford to Super Size your meal. See ya soon!

Fat fries are his main coarse.... Of course being a wino he has yet to learn the fine taste of radiator moonshine ......

WasBushStupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

IsObamaStupid wrote:
I vote to impeach Prez. Obama!!
You don't have a vote.
silverfox

Doerun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post makes absolutely no sense. It is one stock, I have others and I invest no money whatsoever in organized religions. To correct you, I normally state: I find them all (Christian, Jews, Muslims, all organized religions) equally despicable.
The key word for stupid people such as yourself is "organized". There is a difference between "organized" and a individual person. I stand with any ONE person in their right to believe as they wish.
You sound so much like Butt...almost identical. Curse me, mock me, insult me, I'm not going away. Just so ya know. Lol
rename

Carnesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>annalists? WTF? Is that some 1 popping ya in the pooper?

That dummy probably meant animalistic as he has attractions for the occult .... Voodoo .....and road kill for dinner ......

Wendy

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Bozo but I DO NOT eat at McDs, period. No way, no how, ever. Yuk.
Oh yes you do! You have been cheating on me with that red headed trans clown since Obama took office. Your breath wreaks of their cheap meat! I hope one of your single share stocks in in a STD testing company because you need it.
WasBushStupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you and I know you will dispute anything I say but, while I'm am not a really big drinker, my choice is Grand Marnier. My spouse's choice is Bevlamo Moscato D'Asti. We have been married over 35 years.
PS: You have yet to get one fact right.
HRH Obama

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a vote.
Correct. But I let you have 3 votes so I could get into office.
WasBushStupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound so much like Butt...almost identical. Curse me, mock me, insult me, I'm not going away. Just so ya know. Lol
I don't care one way or the other.
silverfox

Doerun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

rename wrote:
<quoted text>
That big dummy is a quick shot.....
Uses a scatter gun approach ......
....and from reading it's posts, remains in a confused state, as usual. The libroids have so much to sort through, with this incompetent administration, it's no wonder.
Copy Paste

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is "a chronicler of events" normally but this case it is a spell correction made by Thunderbird where I sometimes compose my posts. It in no way changes my portfolio value.
BTW, your catching it is similar to your ilk's (Whinyassbitch Republicans) whining about PRESIDENT Obama chewing gum.
So you drink cheap Thunderbird liquor while you are on the internet doing your copy and paste jobs. Wow, that expains your daily drunken stupidity!
rename

Carnesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>You sound so much like Butt...almost identical. Curse me, mock me, insult me, I'm not going away. Just so ya know. Lol

He is the Butt.....,that dummy has used many names with many attempted personas......

All come through eventually as the same ole big dummy.....

He's a internet troll since before Clinton took office......

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to expound on this. So someone who goes out there and makes up their own religion, you're fine with. But you have a problem with a group of those of like mind who believe the same thing. Is that accurate?
rename

Carnesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>.
Sorry to disappoint you and I know you will dispute anything I say but, while I'm am not a really big drinker, my choice is Grand Marnier. My spouse's choice is Bevlamo Moscato D'Asti. We have been married over 35 years.
PS: You have yet to get one fact right.

My facts are correct dummy.....your make believe world is fantasy.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,541 - 44,560 of49,150
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Athens News Video

•••
Athens Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Athens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••