Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
WasBushStupid

United States

#42904 May 5, 2014
"Opening Statements Begin in Florida Mom's Trial.
Investigators said she shot her son twice in the minivan on the way to soccer practice, then shot her daughter while she was on the computer in their home. "I offed Beau on the way to practice," she wrote, according to prosecutors."
This mom is plainly sick. Her name also ain't George like the evil Florida George Zimmerman or the Super Evil George Bush.
Bush now paints so people will think he is AOK, harmless.

What other evil people paint or painted? George Zimmerman and Adolph Hitler, and Bush.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#42905 May 5, 2014
throw stones wrote:
<quoted text>
So all the elected officials in the House who promised to kill ObamaCare to get elected are OK with YOU???? And they are still doing the same thing to get elected, and they know it won't happen. But they are conservatives and its OK for conservatives to lie, God will understand.
Most of what you people are complaining about was in a few days after the attack, information was being gathered. And I am sure it was being spun when it could be, that's American politics. You overlook and refuse to mention the biggest most expensive lie on record both in human life and U.S. dollars. That would be the lies told to the people of the United States and the people of the world on the floor of the United Nations and many other places to justify one of the Bush wars. And don't use the that's old news excuse, this Benghazi story is old news, it was never really news, its a political thing. We are ALL still paying for that Bush lie and will for a very long time.
People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
Obama is the President now. He and his administration are "in charge". They are the ones that need to answer for the lies regarding the cause and non response to Benghazi. Who's lying with regards to repealing Obamacare. It may not happen, but it doesn't mean anyone is lying for trying to do so. Do you really want to compare the lies of the Bush years against the Obama years? I don't think so. The group of Democrats who voted in favor of the Iraq War includes some very powerful figures, such as: Hillary Clinton, Obama's Secretary of State; Joe Biden, Obama's Vice President; Tom Daschle, Obama's Secretary of Health and Human Services; John Kerry, Democratic Presidential Nominee 2004, and Harry Reid, Senate Majority Leader. If supporting the war shows a "lack of judgment" (as Obama said) or, if it helps to make Bush the worst president, then Democrats must share part of the stigma they assign to Bush. People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. This administration should not have lied, as they have and continue to do so regarding Benghazi.

Draketown, GA

#42906 May 5, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. did not carry "those American citizens in Benghazi" over to Benghazi and lock them up over there to be attacked. "those American citizens in Benghazi" knew the risks when they took on the job. They knew what the U.S. could\would do.
We note that you didn't volunteer for anything.
They didn't knopw that help wouldn't come when they most needed it.

Draketown, GA

#42907 May 5, 2014
simple wrote:
<quoted text>
Spending the morning surfing the web looking for things to back you whacko positions. How many times am I going to have to tell you, this freedom granted by the Supreme Court to allow big money to buy elections is not a Republican, Conservative, Democrats, Liberal or even a lowly Tea Party problem. Its an attack on our democracy pure and simple.
So the SCOTUS is too blame?

Draketown, GA

#42908 May 5, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
That also applies to Republicans.
It also applies to those that volunteered to serve in Benghazi.
In short, mostly you are just FOS, like a Xmas turkey.
The LWLD's don't want it to apply to any entity.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#42909 May 5, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot......plain and simple.....
I don't know why these guys even try to reason with a big dummy ......
Hey brain surgeon, that should be "You're" an idiot not "Your." In the English language which most intelligent people use this is considered a contraction of "you" and "are."

Oh, the irony of an idiot calling someone else an idiot. You just can't this stuff up.

Location hidden

#42910 May 5, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting post there, Dullbilly. Can we take that to mean that you accept the fact that you are the only one to blame for you being such an idiot and an arrogant azzhole. Thanks for clearing that up!!!
+1 Great post!!

Location hidden

#42911 May 5, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for enlightening us with your "Facebook Wisdom". It certainly isn't the first time you've used it as your reference material here.
If only people like Aristotle and Plato had Facebook to fall back on, who knows how their philosophies might have been altered.
You're so ERUDITE. Like, totally...
+ 10 An even better post!!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42912 May 5, 2014
Synergy wrote:
Obama felt that practicing his debate skills for reelection was more important than sending help to those American citizens in Benghazi.
You've just made that up. It's false.

Furthermore, you've seen the testimony from Lovell that such a mission could not have happened. However, as I'm sure you know since you're so fully informed on Benghazi, that a six-member quick reaction team was deployed and arrived on the scene, and that a team from Tripoli arrived on the scene during the attacks.
Synergy wrote:
I'm sure no one is shocked.
That you're uninformed on the subject, yet still willing to make incorrect claims and blame the president for things you made up out of thin air?

No. We're not shocked. It's expected of you and your neo-con whacko brethren.
Synergy wrote:
He has always proved that he is about himself as opposed to helping the people of this country.
A non-specific accusation of him not "helping the people of this country". Actually, that can easily be refuted. But instead, let's ask "what's the House up to this week that's helping average US citizens with things like jobs, health care, stagnant wages and income inequality?"

They've decided if they can't move ahead the corporate masters agenda, they'll do nothing at all, except go on a witch-hunt. Meanwhile 350 million Americans are waking up knowing they'll get no help from their government thanks to the do-nothing obstructionist Republicans in the House.
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't knopw that help wouldn't come when they most needed it.

Help did come. Why is it you Republicans are always so short on facts but so heavy on uninformed opinions?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42913 May 5, 2014
Synergy wrote:
Obama continues to prove with HIS efforts( or lack there of) that this country no longer stands by its word, allies and agreements.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
A highly biased opinion piece from an author who ONLY seems to write articles criticizing President of the United States of America Barrack Obama. Worse yet, there are several conclusions she's made in the article that are patently false if you examine the actual date and statements made.

In short - that author and you have a lot in common. Perhaps reading this type of biased and inaccurate drivel is what leads you to your erroneous opinions so frequently.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42915 May 5, 2014
Synergy wrote:
WHAT? Wealthy LIBERALS are going to use BIG MONEY to influence elections? Weren't the Topix liberals complaining about conservatives doing that???? I guess it's that DOUBLE STANDARD again.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/libera...
Again, you're all excited over a false premise.

At least THIS liberal has a major problem with big-money in politics, period. I'd like to see corporate influence out of campaign contributions completely. I'd like to see a complete ban on lobbyists and special-interest influence on elections and governmental policies. I'd like this to again be a government OF the People, BY the people, FOR the people. One man-one vote. Campaign contributions limited to an amount any citizen can afford to make.

But since that's not the case currently, and probably won't be anytime soon, big money donations aren't the problem, in and of themselves. Lying propaganda is, causing undue influence in our elections through BS 501(c) corporations funded by dark money or shadowy big-pollution money.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42916 May 5, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many of these were blamed on an Internet video?
And after which of these attacks did President Bush promise to bring a FILM-MAKER to "justice"?
How many of those attacks corresponded with world-wide protests over a film? Get back to reality Aggie. You usually don't say things quite this silly and petty.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#42917 May 5, 2014
George in GA wrote:
Choad alert. Watch your children and pets.
TrollBoy must have recovered from his recent humiliation.
Stir fry chicken is too stupid to know any better.
We're actually enjoying watching the meltdown, he loves himself too much to see the fool he is. Somebody pass the popcorn.:))
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42918 May 5, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is the President now. He and his administration are "in charge". They are the ones that need to answer for the lies regarding the cause and non response to Benghazi. Who's lying with regards to repealing Obamacare. It may not happen, but it doesn't mean anyone is lying for trying to do so. Do you really want to compare the lies of the Bush years against the Obama years? I don't think so. The group of Democrats who voted in favor of the Iraq War includes some very powerful figures, such as: Hillary Clinton, Obama's Secretary of State; Joe Biden, Obama's Vice President; Tom Daschle, Obama's Secretary of Health and Human Services; John Kerry, Democratic Presidential Nominee 2004, and Harry Reid, Senate Majority Leader. If supporting the war shows a "lack of judgment" (as Obama said) or, if it helps to make Bush the worst president, then Democrats must share part of the stigma they assign to Bush. People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. This administration should not have lied, as they have and continue to do so regarding Benghazi.
Well, now we know why you usually ask 1-line questions rather than putting forth any opinions of your own.

Heck I was all for the Iraq war as a necessity when it was presented, as it was presented.

On March 24th, 2002 Dick Cheney went on CNN and told the American Citizens that Saddam "is actively pursuing nuclear weapons at this time."

He did fail to mention that the CIA was told by an investigator that "there's no indication that Iraq is buying yellowcake." or that French intelligence shared this with US intelligence regarding yellowcake purchases: "We told the Americans,'Bullshit. It doesn't make any sense,'" says French official.

In August 2002 Cheney shared with us "There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt he is amassing them to use against our friends…and against us." - even though he had no more intelligence than what was previously mentioned.

Why would Cheney lie to America? Maybe because of this 1998 comment he made: "The good Lord didn't see fit to put oil and gas only where there are democratically elected regimes friendly to the United States."—Halliburton CEO Cheney

It's also interesting to note that during "Dubya's" first security meeting upon entering office in January 2001 he had this to say:

Saddam's removal is top item of Bush's inaugural national security meeting. Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill later recalls, "It was all about finding a way to do it. The president saying,'Go find me a way to do this.'"

America was lied to. We went into Iraq on false premises.

Location hidden

#42919 May 5, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
We're actually enjoying watching the meltdown, he loves himself too much to see the fool he is. Somebody pass the popcorn.:))
Truly, is that the best you can do? I know you RWWs don't live in the real world, but some of us do like a little reality now and again.

And the mere fact (you don't know what a fact is, do you) that you chime in with George is even more amusing. Got to wonder about a guy (or is it gal or something in between) who uses the word "choad."

But the popcorn is warranted. It is truly entertaining to see ChickenButt debunk every stupid, lying comment you RWWs make.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42920 May 5, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you. What a sad little man you are.

You could try to join the discussion and actually make some valid truthful points to dispute what I'm saying. You failed miserably at that however. So now you sit on the sidelines and ridicule with names what you can't disprove with truth and intelligence. You've taken the weak, ignorant and dishonorable mans path. How sad for you, that you've become such a person.

Location hidden

#42921 May 5, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now we know why you usually ask 1-line questions rather than putting forth any opinions of your own.
Heck I was all for the Iraq war as a necessity when it was presented, as it was presented.
On March 24th, 2002 Dick Cheney went on CNN and told the American Citizens that Saddam "is actively pursuing nuclear weapons at this time."
He did fail to mention that the CIA was told by an investigator that "there's no indication that Iraq is buying yellowcake." or that French intelligence shared this with US intelligence regarding yellowcake purchases: "We told the Americans,'Bullshit. It doesn't make any sense,'" says French official.
In August 2002 Cheney shared with us "There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt he is amassing them to use against our friends…and against us." - even though he had no more intelligence than what was previously mentioned.
Why would Cheney lie to America? Maybe because of this 1998 comment he made: "The good Lord didn't see fit to put oil and gas only where there are democratically elected regimes friendly to the United States."—Halliburton CEO Cheney
It's also interesting to note that during "Dubya's" first security meeting upon entering office in January 2001 he had this to say:
Saddam's removal is top item of Bush's inaugural national security meeting. Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill later recalls, "It was all about finding a way to do it. The president saying,'Go find me a way to do this.'"
America was lied to. We went into Iraq on false premises.
But, but, but there is no history in Right Wing Wacko World. That time didn't exist and certainly couldn't have put us into the financial crisis we're recovering from.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42922 May 5, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly, is that the best you can do? I know you RWWs don't live in the real world, but some of us do like a little reality now and again.
And the mere fact (you don't know what a fact is, do you) that you chime in with George is even more amusing. Got to wonder about a guy (or is it gal or something in between) who uses the word "choad."

You're right about him choosing to side with a repugnant juvenille slime-ball who only says "Choad" over and over. It's all he can find to align himself with.

He's simple-minded. He just "has these opinions" based on what Fox and Brietbart and talk-radio have told him to have. However, he doesn't think about those opinions, or question them, or even understand the events he's having opinions about. He's not curious enough to educate himself on the truths involved. He's thinking what somebody else told him to think because he won't exercise his capacity to do it for himself.

And Republicans always talk about the lazy. LOL! They're too lazy to think for themselves.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#42923 May 5, 2014
Who ever could have imagined...

Here's what happens on Fox when Obamacare succeeds
by Jed Lewison
MON MAY 05, 2014 AT 10:00 AM PDT
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/05/1297...

These numbers, pulled from every Fox transcript on Nexis for the dates in question, tells the story of what happens when it becomes clear that Obamacare is succeeding: Conservatives start avoiding Obamacare ... and start spending their time talking about other stuff, like Benghazi:
(see graph at link)

And it's not just Benghazi—here's a version of the chart with Cliven Bundy thrown in. Of course, Bundy imploded, and Benghazi has repeatedly been proven to be a political loser, so here's a question for Fox: What will be next?
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#42924 May 5, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
But the popcorn is warranted. It is truly entertaining to see ChickenButt debunk every stupid, lying comment you RWWs make.
Duuuude, we've heard you/butt use horrible, horrible language. Spew terrible accusations, just further proof you can dish it, but can't take it. Bullies on a playground, that's about it. Now, carry on... lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat slutty uga girls Thu Pigcorkio 4
Michelle Hampton aka Michelle Veal aka Heather ... Jun 27 jimmyhAT2323 2
House for sale! 450 Millstone Circle, Athens, ... Jun 20 artsatisfied 1
News Athens man nearly hit police car and fled Jun 2 DisgruntledAthens... 1
Precision Tune auto-Business from HELL!!! (Nov '14) May '16 greg 2
unfair non unified government of athens clarke ... May '16 wjabbe 5
Local News, Talk, and Entertainment Podcast for... May '16 athenspodcastprod... 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages