Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41961 Apr 28, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you REALLY want to talk about politicians not paying their taxes....
Charlie Rangel, Timothy Geitner, Tom Daschle, Al Franken, shall I continue?
And it isn't as though Rangel was on the House Ways and Means Committee (you know, the committee that WRITES tax policy) or that Timothy Geitner was nominated to head up the IRS...oh, wait....
AND then there are the IRS bonus recipients who owed back taxes. Sounds like a Democrat epidemic.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41962 Apr 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are NEVER going to grow a brain. You are the most indoctrinated person on Topix. We'll keep fighting the good fight against you forces of evil who insist on having others control your lives because "they" know what's best for you. That's okay. We'll try to take care of you.
That's right, Syn. Throw out all of the incontrovertible evidence I've shown you that all anthropogenic climate change arguments stem from oil and gas propaganda efforts. Yes! It's been proven repeatedly! But throw it out and pretend you didn't hear it or that it doesn't matter!

At some point you have to accept reality. It's obvious you're not ready to do that yet. You're still basing your beleifs on what you "feel" is correct, not on what is proven, logical, and obvious. Clearly that's leading you to wrong conclusions - but there's not much anybody can do to help you.

When you simply pretend that any fact, truth, thing that is REALLY REALLY there in the real-world doesn't exist - than it's impossible to argue or convince you of anything.

Logical person: Here are the last 9824 reports from actual real scientists that all say exactly the same thing. There was only ONE that dissenting opinion out of the bunch. Here are 1-million documents from the last 150 years that prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that this is factual.

(fox news playing in background: "It's Obama's fault and the latest report written by Exxon says it's GOOD to dump pollution in the air! Damn liberals just want to steal your money and give it to bums!)

Synergy; In response to your argument, I say "nuh-uh. So there!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41963 Apr 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
AND then there are the IRS bonus recipients who owed back taxes. Sounds like a Democrat epidemic.
Can you tell me what corporations we should be looking to model this policy after?

Which corporations check each employees tax status before writing them a bonus check for work they've performed? Perhaps we could look at their policies.

Exxon Mobil? Microsoft? Apple? General Electric? BoA? Chevron? AT&T? WalMart?

That news story is just spin. No company does what you're suggesting. It's just another weak attack by the guys who lost the election.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41964 Apr 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would expect someone who pounds his chest, points fingers, etc. to have some REALLY CREDIBLE nonpartisan sources for us ALL to refer to. Considering FOX is the ONLY conservative leaning source,
Go ahead - watch Fox. Listen to Herman Cain and pals. Turn your brain to mush.

United States

#41965 Apr 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggie - there's no convincing you, despite OVERWHELMING, INDISPUTABLE GLOBALLY ACCEPTED BY ALL OF MANKIND facts - you insist on going to the dark-corners of the internet to find things that ALL have associations ultimately with Oil Coal and Gas.
You get your global information from the polluters and energy barons paid mouthpieces, I'll get mine from actual scientists.
Again - I would ask you - Why are you so vested in promoting the interests of Exxon and the Koch brothers? Why would an otherwise intelligent person feel such an urgent need to fly their flag? It's because you identify right-wing, and right-wing promotes those parties interests. It's not like they'll ever do anything for you.
It's not an ad-hominem attack to call paid propaganda what it is. If somethings a lie paid for by criminals - that pretty much rules it out as a valid argument.
Nobody has proven them wrong? Yes - they have. Try reading some actual conclusions by actual scientists in the field. It is proven, documented, scientifically vetted, and it is the polar opposite of what you're finding in the oil-coal-auto propaganda. That's proven wrong.
But you're hopeless Aggie, and you know you'll NEVER shift from waving the right-wing flag - which happens to be the flag of evil corporations.
Here's a pretty good description of what the deniers really have going for them:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2014...
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#41966 Apr 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about unglued - you're losing it. Correction: You've lost it-
You really took a blow to your oversized ego when I let YOU prove you had no concept of what you were talking about the other day, didn't you?
Like I said - don't hate ME because YOU constantly say idiotic things.
Now back to this pervert claim. What's your basis for making this unfounded slanderous accusation?
The answer to your last question... intelligent minds on this forum don't need that answer. They already know..... I've already told you, I'll say it ONE more time, you are ONE sad little man..... Now, I'll be pretending you aren't around....... I feeeeel better already! Ain't life beautiful when you weed out ALL the toxic folks.:))
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#41967 Apr 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You STILL didn't answer the question. You criticize FOX for its partisanship, but offer NO NONPARTISAN sources where YOU get YOUR news. Just more of your duck and dodge. As for your claims in regard to FOX, that's YOUR opinion. I believe AGGIE answered your accusations quite well. I even offered you a little help in regard to Clair Shipman/Jay Carney. I would expect someone who pounds his chest, points fingers, etc. to have some REALLY CREDIBLE nonpartisan sources for us ALL to refer to. Considering FOX is the ONLY conservative leaning source, it's AMAZING that you pathetic libroids embarrass yourselves by complaining. You libroids are so incredibly intolerant flying under the LIE of tolerance.
Come on. List your sources. That's all I am asking. Just list your news sources. Easy. JUST DO IT.( I'm going to keep asking until you do, tough guy.)
Whining about FOX & Bush over and over again makes it plain to see that's ALL they have. Well, except for Bundy, his cows, climate change, Bush, hate/race card & personal insults. And, now the Clippers owner story. LOL. Not one comment on the WHITE California woman executed by BLACK thugs. NOT ONE comment on the outrageous murder #'s for Chicago day after day. They AVOID sensitive issues, it's just easier for them.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#41968 Apr 28, 2014
Suddenly there are links......wonder why? We know why....and its NOT because we asked for them. I was absolutely correct about daily mail, so glad I could open a few eyes. They cover US POLITICS, doesn't matter the party. They put it out there, DailyMail, for a better understanding of the CESSPOOL America has become.
Selective reading FOR SURE. Scan the political headlines and then search for a more acceptable newsource. Gotta dig, dumbocrats. FUNNY as heck. You just needed a liitle lift in the RIGHT direction. Glad I could help.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41969 Apr 28, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer to your last question... intelligent minds on this forum don't need that answer. They already know..... I've already told you, I'll say it ONE more time, you are ONE sad little man..... Now, I'll be pretending you aren't around....... I feeeeel better already! Ain't life beautiful when you weed out ALL the toxic folks.:))
So, you admit there is no basis for your slanderous accusation other than you grabbing it out of thin air?

Way to go. At least you're consistent.
rename

Cleveland, GA

#41970 Apr 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Written by John Stossel.
John Stossel - formerly co-anchor of ABC's 20/20 and host of ABC's John Stossel Specials reports for ABC radio and ABCNews.com [1]- is moving to the Fox Business Network to host a weekly prime-time program and will appear on the Fox News Channel[2].
Well known for this absolutely ridiculous quote: "Enron is an example of how well the market worked for the people."
Defending Energy companies? Who would have guessed?!!??

Whine...whine..whine........
you really are ridiculous..........being jealous of a news worthy reporter known for reporting facts..........

Your like the 3rd grader who puts on a pout because I consider Stossel delivers a better opinion about non-climate change than a dummy like you, who's biggest choice in life is which cheek of obamas azz you will kiss today..........

rename

Cleveland, GA

#41971 Apr 28, 2014
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>

U r a dumbass, no question about it.

We know that..........he gives us joy by posting his dumb here..........allows me to exercise a little used word like dummy..........

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41972 Apr 28, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
. Not one comment on the WHITE California woman executed by BLACK thugs.
Oddly enough - it's never even been brought up as a topic of discussion. Perhaps if you DID bring it up and post something about it, people would talk about it?

What do you think? Hmmm?
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT ONE comment on the outrageous murder #'s for Chicago day after day.
Personally, I'm against murders in Chicago. Does that answer your question?
rename

Cleveland, GA

#41973 Apr 28, 2014
Born In The 1950s wrote:
To Aggie23 and ChicknButt, we do have many problems in the current world that we live in, per your discussions. I have two questions regarding this.
1- Why in the hell are we still using internal combustion engines, a technology developed more than a century ago, when we have more efficient and cleaner alternatives, that was actually developed decades ago?
The Answer - BIG OIL, BIG BUCKS, Make the wealthy, even more wealthy, last but not least, POLITICAL POWER, and BULLSHIT, to create even more wealth among the elite.
2- Will we ever organize to do something about this?
The Answer - Maybe, but we will always be defenseless against big money, and the powers that be, unless one day there is an all out revolt or boycott of current practices that are being shoved down our throat, make the bastards bleed money loss, make a change.

Another south georgia dummy huh..........

unless of course..........you can provide your secret of this fantastic engine that could replace the gas combustion, and developed decades ago..........

rofllllllllllllllllll.......

rename

Cleveland, GA

#41974 Apr 28, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
How not surprising that you didn't address the points at all. Still denying that there are scientists who disagree and still refusing to concede that the MMGW/MMCC acolytes have their own agendas and pocketbooks involved.
And you've got some mighty strong projection issues going on there.

The dummy thinks his opinion is better than others, and whines about it like a 3rd grader..........Syn has classified him correctly..........he needs mental help with counseling..........

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41975 Apr 28, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Suddenly there are links......wonder why? We know why....and its NOT because we asked for them. I was absolutely correct about daily mail, so glad I could open a few eyes. They cover US POLITICS, doesn't matter the party. They put it out there, DailyMail, for a better understanding of the CESSPOOL America has become.
Selective reading FOR SURE. Scan the political headlines and then search for a more acceptable newsource. Gotta dig, dumbocrats. FUNNY as heck. You just needed a liitle lift in the RIGHT direction. Glad I could help.
I've got to sort through the bad sentence structure and non-linear thought going on in this post. Let's see what point it is you're trying to make..

1. Links have appeared - but you drop that thought and move on to something else.
2. You something called "Daily Mail".
3. You think you've revealed the source of "true news" at Daily Mail.
4. America sucks these days in some general sense.
5. Liberals don't read the crap you wish they would read.
6. You don't like Democrats and called them a derogatory name. no real reasoning provided.
7. You're smug and self-important with your closing line of "glad I could help", even though you didn't really say anything.

Sorry there, Fox. You just plain didn't actually say anything that made sense. One thought didn't lead to another. Maybe after you take your afternoon " Senior Nap" , you'll be a little more cogent. Give it another shot then and see if you can type something that matters.
rename

Cleveland, GA

#41976 Apr 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The points were addressed completely. You threw out a bunch of crafted conclusions proven to be written by those with the most at stake, I threw out the entire worlds legitimate unbiased scientific output. You can't address things much more conclusively than that.
Projection issues? I guess that sounds good in a rebuttal when you have nothing else to write. Let's just dismiss the fact that I've read your posts for years where you've repeated your statements and views repeatedly, and staunchly held to illogical views and positions. Years of observation just don't matter, kind of like real scientists with real data on global warming, right? You're smart enough to know that you're on the wrong side of logic on this position, but you still refuse to accept it. That's just bizarre - and the only conclusion that one can come to from observing that behavior is that SOMETHING ELSE is driving you rather than logic. That something else is ideological attachment that you've take on as part of your identity.
You say: Logic be damned! I am going to be this way no matter what!

another dummy opinion piece..........you can get paid for the crap you write at the NYT..........

rename

Cleveland, GA

#41977 Apr 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, Syn. Throw out all of the incontrovertible evidence I've shown you that all anthropogenic climate change arguments stem from oil and gas propaganda efforts. Yes! It's been proven repeatedly! But throw it out and pretend you didn't hear it or that it doesn't matter!
At some point you have to accept reality. It's obvious you're not ready to do that yet. You're still basing your beleifs on what you "feel" is correct, not on what is proven, logical, and obvious. Clearly that's leading you to wrong conclusions - but there's not much anybody can do to help you.
When you simply pretend that any fact, truth, thing that is REALLY REALLY there in the real-world doesn't exist - than it's impossible to argue or convince you of anything.
Logical person: Here are the last 9824 reports from actual real scientists that all say exactly the same thing. There was only ONE that dissenting opinion out of the bunch. Here are 1-million documents from the last 150 years that prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that this is factual.
(fox news playing in background: "It's Obama's fault and the latest report written by Exxon says it's GOOD to dump pollution in the air! Damn liberals just want to steal your money and give it to bums!)
Synergy; In response to your argument, I say "nuh-uh. So there!

and another rampart illogical opinion by a dummy legless chicken..........

150 documents indeed..........the 3rd graders voice is getting shriller and shriller..........

what a dunce..........

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41978 Apr 28, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
The dummy thinks his opinion is better than others,
Some opinions ARE better than others.
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
..........he needs mental help with counseling..........
Coming from you, the guy who is either institutionalized and just types here in between rounds of meds or might have escaped and is living in a shack in the woods eating squirrels from lunch?- See how that opinion might not carry much weight?
rename

Cleveland, GA

#41979 Apr 28, 2014

Kerrys foot in mouth disease..........he caught it from Biden..........

and these are the dummies in charge of America's foreign policy........

"MKs pan Kerry for saying Israel could become ‘apartheid’"

"Anti-Defamation League also slams Washington’s top diplomat, who warned of aftermath of talks’ collapse."

Awwwwwwwww..........the reality of libroids crash to earth.......

"“I think that the secretary of state saw for himself that it’s impossible to change reality; and the reality is that [Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud] Abbas chose to go the way of terror and Hamas. Therefore, any effort to put blame on Israel is wrong and unfair,” Danon added."

Sorta like the dummies who live high and dry in climate change fantasy world..........

http://www.timesofisrael.com/mks-pan-kerry-fo...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#41980 Apr 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Some opinions ARE better than others.
<quoted text>
Coming from you, the guy who is either institutionalized and just types here in between rounds of meds or might have escaped and is living in a shack in the woods eating squirrels from lunch?- See how that opinion might not carry much weight?

just another typical stupid opinion by an idiot..........

yea, I see your stupid point..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marc Lofton (Jan '17) Nov 29 RICHARD 7
How to make simple money Nov 19 Yaboiishawn88 1
Offer me solutions Aug '17 Anonymous 1
Nightmares (Mar '17) Aug '17 Earthflower 2
Talk Aug '17 SRK_90194 1
Face riding Aug '17 Yup 1
Moving to Athens (Mar '06) Aug '17 Atillah 11

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance