Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#41617 Apr 25, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know Jebby.....maybe you should ask Bundy.......
Do you know why he quit paying????
....damn right I do. It is because he is one of those folks that so-called conservatives are always complaining about. You know, the ones that think they are 'entitled' to something for nothing. The same ones that think the "gubmit" owes them something. The only difference is that instead of some black welfare mom in Detroit, this happens to be a racist, white cowboy in Nevada. But, being the good conservative/republican that he is, you can bet your ass that Bundy donates half of his t-bones and hamburger meat to charity when he takes his 'gubmit-fed cattle to market!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#41618 Apr 25, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Roflllllll......an imbecile talking to himself......
No dumbass, I quoted my previous text with errors to make a correction.

If you could somehow suddenly become educated and realize just how stupid you are, you'd jump off a cliff. You wouldn't be able to stand yourself.
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41619 Apr 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>....damn right I do. It is because he is one of those folks that so-called conservatives are always complaining about. You know, the ones that think they are 'entitled' to something for nothing. The same ones that think the "gubmit" owes them something. The only difference is that instead of some black welfare mom in Detroit, this happens to be a racist, white cowboy in Nevada. But, being the good conservative/republican that he is, you can bet your ass that Bundy donates half of his t-bones and hamburger meat to charity when he takes his 'gubmit-fed cattle to market!

You didn't do your homework dummy......

You get a P in research......

ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#41620 Apr 25, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Oink oink to the maggot in my foot .....
Just oinking about an embicilic pest in my sty.......
Is there some kind of WTF department we can file this spam under?
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#41621 Apr 25, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Is there some kind of WTF department we can file this spam under?

Yes dummy..... it's the GFY department.....

jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#41622 Apr 25, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
No dumbass, I quoted my previous text with errors to make a correction.
If you could somehow suddenly become educated and realize just how stupid you are, you'd jump off a cliff. You wouldn't be able to stand yourself.
Sometimes I think that anyone who replies to that idiot deserves to be drawn and quartered- myself included! lol
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41623 Apr 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes I think that anyone who replies to that idiot deserves to be drawn and quartered- myself included! lol
There's just NOTHING to like about that guy. If he wasn't damn annoying it would be sad that a human could turn out to be such a dud in EVERY possible way, with no redeeming or likable qualities at all. Useless as tits on a boar-hog.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41624 Apr 25, 2014
Warren Summers - Norcross, GA Police Chief had this to say:

On Wednesday, Gov. Nathan Deal signed Georgia's Safe Carry Protection Act into law. Many gun proponents love House Bill 60, but it will create unintended problems for law enforcement, local governments and the citizens they serve. Although changes in the state's gun laws were meant to strike a balance between the rights of gun owners and the government's interest in protecting its citizens, unintended consequences may follow that don't make anybody safe.

Picture this: It's a pleasant summer day. The kids are out of school, and you've decided to take them to the local park. You're sitting on a park bench in the shade, watching them play, when you suddenly notice a man dressed in a heavy winter coat approaching the playground.

As he scurries past you, you notice a handgun strapped around his waistband. Alarmed? You should be. Who is this man, and why is he armed at your children's playground? Concerned enough to call the local police?

Not a bad idea, but here is the problem. Starting July 1, law enforcement in Georgia will not be able do much for you. As a matter of fact, they could get sued if they detain the man you called about and ask him whether he has a valid weapons carry license. That's because, under Georgia's revised Safe Carry Protection Act, it is prohibited for police to detain someone for the purpose of checking for a license. So much for safe.
Deal: We have the right to bear arms
Sarah Brady: We must act on gun violence

But wait, it gets better. Worried about convicted felons toting guns? Rest assured, convicted felons are still prohibited from possessing firearms in Georgia -- except in the act of self-defense.

But, you might ask, don't you have to possess a firearm first in order to be able to use it in self-defense? Correct. So, what kind of sense does that make? It doesn't. It encourages gun ownership and use by convicted felons. Think about it. All they have to do now is claim "self-defense." Feeling safer already?

Finally, Georgia's revised Safe Carry Protection Act may also cost you more money. Before this law, cities could simply prohibit firearms or any other weapons in government buildings by posting a sign; now, they can do so only by screening entrances into the government building with security personnel. And guess who ends up paying for that? That's right, the taxpayer. And if the police officer is sued for asking to see a gun carry permit, who will pay for his or her defense? It will be up to the municipality, using taxpayer funds.

But not only does it cost us more, it also has a chilling effect on open government. Many citizens might feel discouraged from visiting their local government offices, knowing that they are now subject to being screened.

While these revisions certainly favor the rights of gun owners, they create dilemmas for local law enforcement and government. As a police chief, my main concern is the safety our residents. As police, we have taken an oath to protect and serve, and this new law doesn't help us.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/24/opinion/summers...

Nathan Deal is one of the worst Governors GA has ever seen. Republican? You betcha.- Doing anything for the people? No way.
rename

Cleveland, GA

#41625 Apr 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
There's just NOTHING to like about that guy. If he wasn't damn annoying it would be sad that a human could turn out to be such a dud in EVERY possible way, with no redeeming or likable qualities at all. Useless as tits on a boar-hog.

Well bless your heart and soul…………………..

You have succumbed by allowing your bile to overflow in a public forum…………….you being an adult should know by now it is not what comes from without, but what comes from within that creates the vexation within you……………………and you and jeb crying on each others shoulder makes for a Hollywood scene………….bless both of you for the performance…..nearly brings tears to my eyes………….both of you can share the award statue called “The Dummy Award” and exchange it with each other on a yearly basis…………..

My advice to both of you…………………be fully grown men in both body and soul……………reach within, and build up a depth to yourself based on the principle you are not your own man…………you under authority of a higher power……………………and understand not anyone has ALL the answers to truths put forth in this thread…………especially the libroids whose fallacies are built upon abortion, same sex couples, dependence upon gubmint handouts, and putting forth gubmint as caretaker of the moral fiber of the nation in place of a supreme god…….…………..

rename

Cleveland, GA

#41626 Apr 26, 2014
Now to the news..........

ole Al is at it again..........change a name and fool many..........

" It also has a new name – the Climate Reality Project – and a different focus, training select members of the public through three-day seminars where the former vice president lectures for an entire day and through interactive online tools that seek to engage a casual, drive-by audience by showing how a warming planet will lead to poorer quality beer and underwater golf courses in Florida and Hawaii."

Can america get by with a POORER beer????????
Gore working at getting the support of "Joe the plumber."

Play golf underwater????
why not? libroids live underwater all the time..........its called breathing in the downpour of tears from Gore from not getting across his bs message..........

be sure and read all the dumb pages to get inoculated..........

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/0...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#41627 Apr 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Warren Summers - Norcross, GA Police Chief had this to say:
On Wednesday, Gov. Nathan Deal signed Georgia's Safe Carry Protection Act into law. Many gun proponents love House Bill 60, but it will create unintended problems for law enforcement, local governments and the citizens they serve. Although changes in the state's gun laws were meant to strike a balance between the rights of gun owners and the government's interest in protecting its citizens, unintended consequences may follow that don't make anybody safe.
Picture this: It's a pleasant summer day. The kids are out of school, and you've decided to take them to the local park. You're sitting on a park bench in the shade, watching them play, when you suddenly notice a man dressed in a heavy winter coat approaching the playground.
As he scurries past you, you notice a handgun strapped around his waistband. Alarmed? You should be. Who is this man, and why is he armed at your children's playground? Concerned enough to call the local police?
Not a bad idea, but here is the problem. Starting July 1, law enforcement in Georgia will not be able do much for you. As a matter of fact, they could get sued if they detain the man you called about and ask him whether he has a valid weapons carry license. That's because, under Georgia's revised Safe Carry Protection Act, it is prohibited for police to detain someone for the purpose of checking for a license. So much for safe.
Deal: We have the right to bear arms
Sarah Brady: We must act on gun violence
But wait, it gets better. Worried about convicted felons toting guns? Rest assured, convicted felons are still prohibited from possessing firearms in Georgia -- except in the act of self-defense.
But, you might ask, don't you have to possess a firearm first in order to be able to use it in self-defense? Correct. So, what kind of sense does that make? It doesn't. It encourages gun ownership and use by convicted felons. Think about it. All they have to do now is claim "self-defense." Feeling safer already?
Finally, Georgia's revised Safe Carry Protection Act may also cost you more money. Before this law, cities could simply prohibit firearms or any other weapons in government buildings by posting a sign; now, they can do so only by screening entrances into the government building with security personnel. And guess who ends up paying for that? That's right, the taxpayer. And if the police officer is sued for asking to see a gun carry permit, who will pay for his or her defense? It will be up to the municipality, using taxpayer funds.
But not only does it cost us more, it also has a chilling effect on open government. Many citizens might feel discouraged from visiting their local government offices, knowing that they are now subject to being screened.
While these revisions certainly favor the rights of gun owners, they create dilemmas for local law enforcement and government. As a police chief, my main concern is the safety our residents. As police, we have taken an oath to protect and serve, and this new law doesn't help us.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/24/opinion/summers...
Nathan Deal is one of the worst Governors GA has ever seen. Republican? You betcha.- Doing anything for the people? No way.
Who pays for everything? The taxpayer. Unfortunately that does not mean everyone is a taxpayer. That is truth, fact, and reality. I have no issues with the new carry law.
rename

Cleveland, GA

#41628 Apr 26, 2014

I think this duck can whip up on jebs mangy cat……..so I propose a title fight to the death……………sorta like cock-fighting………….libroids can get their minds off Obama and take their aggression to a new level of animal cruelty………….
Anyone have a barn where we can have this affair…………and sell some of that poorer beer Gore is producing????????

I guess I’m digressing here………..thinking libroids have a sense of humor………….

“Pet duck attack leads to neighbor's $275,000 injury lawsuit”

http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#41629 Apr 26, 2014

He'll stay..........he's the only one who can obama can use to misguide the justice dept..........

"U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder plans to stay on through November's mid-term elections and has no timeline for an exit after that, a Justice Department official told Reuters on Friday.

"The Attorney General does not plan to leave before the mid-terms. That does not mean that he is definitely leaving after the mid-terms, just that he is at least staying through that time," the official said."

http://news.yahoo.com/holder-remain-u-attorne...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#41630 Apr 26, 2014

"'Mystery man' requested IRS prosecute conservatives"

Well heck..........no mystery in my mind..........every sensible person knows it came from the white house..........obama to be specific..........

"The congressional committee leading the investigation into the IRS abuse scandal obtained a bombshell email from a Justice Department employee to an IRS official that says,“I have been asked to run something by you.”

The “something” is the possibility of criminally investigating conservative groups, the “you” is former IRS tax-exempt division chief Lois Lerner, and the email was sent by Justice Department employee Richard Pilger, director of the Election Crimes Branch of the Public Integrity Section.

But the big questions is: Who asked Pilger to ask Lerner?"

http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/mystery-man-reques...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#41631 Apr 26, 2014
Another collapse..........good grief..........

"Obamacare Exchange 'Cover Oregon' Collapses in Failure"

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/04/24...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#41632 Apr 26, 2014

the future of obamacare..........

"Veterans languish and die on a VA hospital’s secret list"

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Veterans_langu...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#41633 Apr 26, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Who pays for everything? The taxpayer. Unfortunately that does not mean everyone is a taxpayer. That is truth, fact, and reality. I have no issues with the new carry law.

Tote and carry law has always been a part of Ga law..........this bill only qualified where a weapon can be carried..........

and the anti-gun nuts go on a frenzy spree..........

silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#41634 Apr 26, 2014
@ rename,

We know just how much the libroids would rather waste hours & hours hurling insults. If they were only brave enough to go back & read the last 2 days worth of THEIR comments. No substance, just 3rd grade mentality gibberish. They won't touch a topic that requires having an open mind. They wouldn't dare comment on the white female Californian executed by black thugs, gang members with mile long rap sheets. Californian gun laws stopped them, right? I wish they would explain why MSM ran Trayvon stories for a solid year & not ONE mention of this beautiful lady. Noooo, they'd rather discuss cows, climate change & other unimportant issues. The media controls their positions, sad & embarassing. They'll be old & grey (if they're lucky), before forming an opinion themselves. Long live Snopes!!! What would they ever do without it?
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#41635 Apr 26, 2014
^ yes, I know that should be California gun laws. This will be the last time I correct myself. I will not be intimidated by these idiots. Wow, such blown up egos, it's funny to listen.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#41636 Apr 26, 2014
Mind control early for many children in America.

http://breggin.com/index.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Gay man loses bid to challenge Ky. ... May 24 Rainbow Kid 9
Boycott Pineapple Willy's in Panama City Beach, FL May 18 Anonymous 1
UGA sucks May 13 Mercer Man 1
Interracial sex in Athens (Nov '10) Apr '18 McBeetus 7
Add.ys.xana.x bl.ack,rox.y bL.ues.etc Apr '18 Legit plug 1
Marc Lofton (Jan '17) Mar '18 Kelly C 10
absolutely free dating sites (Sep '13) Mar '18 zan 4

Athens Jobs

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages