Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#41514 Apr 25, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You back?? Chickbutt the name, for the moment???
You actually think I care what YOUR opinion of me is??
Obama may LOVE you, I DO NOT. ROFL Keep the facts straight, okay? Oh, you're just pissed & upset, we made you look like fools, we can easily see that? but keep those booooring & long copy & paste jobs coming. We're hanging on every word, trust me. Go back & read about the unfortunate woman in California, you'll say something stupid like she shouldn't have been so brave, she shouldn't have had her phone out. Just like you crucified Zimmerman because the media TOLD you, too. Thank goodness for Gov. Nathan Deal, Atlanta wont be the MURDER capital of the US. You worry about little ole me, instead of worse things, such as Putin, Ukraine, Iran. After your SICK post about the doctor and other 2 Americans dying in Afghanistan, you ACTUALLY STILL actually THINK I care what your OPINIONS are. Simply Amaaaazing!!!
Hurry up NOVEMBER, maybe we won't see mushroom clouds before then.
Thanks.

Your rambling, non-logical, hate-filled rant spared me from having to reply to you. Your own words say all we need to know about you and your capacity for responsible adult conversation about serious topics.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#41515 Apr 25, 2014
silverfox wrote:
@ Oh my,
Guess ole guest is in a meeting. Uhhh??? LOL.
Rattle on, I dont play charades. Maybe someone else will play today, though... You're a bore, AND it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Have a great weekend!!!!!
Translated: I'm going to stick my head in the sand and pretend I never heard any actual facts that completely dispute the BS I previously spewed.

LALALALALALALALALA(I can't hear those facts) LALALALALALALALALALA

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-R-pAOIeTd0M/ULdHp2N...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#41516 Apr 25, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You back?? Chickbutt the name, for the moment???
I've been posting under the name ChicknButt since WAAAYY before you've been around here.

Just one more thing you're wrong about.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#41517 Apr 25, 2014
silverfox wrote:
One more thing..... if you think I read your post, your fooling only yourself.:)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-R-pAOIeTd0M/ULdHp2N...

United States

#41518 Apr 25, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Guest or Oh my. Oh my or Guest? Friends support each other, right???? You're a nutjob.
foxybaby and rerun? Oh that's right only those who know how stupid you are could be the same posters. Poor foxy baby. Tell us again how Harry Reid wants to sell Bundy's land to the Chinese. You're all tied up in knots and don't even realize it.
you to

Cleveland, GA

#41519 Apr 25, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the liberal leaning media can shine the spotlight wherever they choose, right? I mean, all the huge cowd of 50 people seeking his autograph. Wow! Bring in crowd control!!! NOW!
It's not about the cattle, how many times have we said it?
But you keep believing whatever you wish. Okay?
Yeah, we saw what they did to Paula Deen, tore her to smithereens, bit by bit. We saw how they covered Trayvon as other black crime didn't matter. What was the # of blacks murdered from htime of his death until the Zimmerman trial & they just didn't matter. Agree. Can you name one without a quick google, I highly doubt it. So your opinion just DOES NOT matter. To me, anyway.
Now are we on a LEVEL playing field?
If all the things Zimmerman has done since his acquittal hasn't opened your eyes to what the man is and was. And that he got away with MURDER on a national stage thanks to folks like YOU. I understand and have absolutely no problem that some racist backwoods inbred moron doesn't value my opinion. It would scare the hell out of me if it did.

You will never operate on a level field, your mind and prejudice won't allow you to.
DoneDeal

United States

#41520 Apr 25, 2014
One and Done Deal won't debate. Says it's because of his record.
Reading between the lines, he's afraid someone will ask questions about his record.
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41521 Apr 25, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
foxybaby and rerun? Oh that's right only those who know how stupid you are could be the same posters. Poor foxy baby. Tell us again how Harry Reid wants to sell Bundy's land to the Chinese. You're all tied up in knots and don't even realize it.
I've changed my mind, I belive snopes!!!
You've convinced me........

Just kidding!!!!:))))
Blood Letting Taxpayer

Albany, GA

#41522 Apr 25, 2014
I am so damned tired of elected officials, that are supposed to be looking out for our best interest, acting like second graders, and looking out for "their" own best interest. TERM LIMITS!, some of these people have been in there way too long, for WAY TOO LONG! New, younger leadership, new ideas, I was young once, tried harder, and kicked the older peoples asses in my field. I was younger, but things got better, and they no longer had control, because they now worked for me, and I was interested in the bigger picture, fairness not greed.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41523 Apr 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Please forgive me but I had to skip your long rambling lecture(I have heard it all before) because I was busy looking up the definition of "patriot" and according to my webster, there is only one definition, "one who loves and zealously supports one's own country. Now, are you saying that is not what O'Reilly meant? If so, how do you know?
I read your post and will answer it. YOU, on the other hand, were to much of a coward to read mine. Tell ya what, Jeb. Just read the last three sentences of my post that you CONVENIENTLY chose not(Yeah, I bet.) to read.

There IS only one definition of patriot. YOU made up the term TRUE patriot because you were trying to make an (ERRONEOUS) point. TRUE definitely adds more emphasis. YOU are the one who made the mistake. Not I. I answered YOUR MADE UP term by stating that I think TRUE patriot would be applied according to the type of LEADERSHIP a person gave.
You want to keep arguing this? Go ahead. The mistake was yours. Not mine. I'm IN.
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41524 Apr 25, 2014
@ Guest,

I forgot to say, I dont speaka the language of Gobblygook.... ROFLMAO

Your rock is awaiting your return. Oh my, LOL!!!!
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41525 Apr 25, 2014
you to wrote:
<quoted text>
If all the things Zimmerman has done since his acquittal hasn't opened your eyes to what the man is and was. And that he got away with MURDER on a national stage thanks to folks like YOU. I understand and have absolutely no problem that some racist backwoods inbred moron doesn't value my opinion. It would scare the hell out of me if it did.
You will never operate on a level field, your mind and prejudice won't allow you to.
Just how many ID's will she use today???
The list is endlesssssss!

Location hidden

#41526 Apr 25, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Exxon, Chevron, Farmers, Archer Daniels Midland, Cargill, and various military suppliers?
Those are the ones who are sucking down the largest handouts around. The top 5 oil companies were taking in $341,000,000 of TAXPAYER money a DAY, and are all on the list of the 20 most profitable corporations in the world.
I'm glad you're concerned about handouts. Perhaps you'll be motivated enough to stop this madness. It will never happen though by voting Republican, which merely exists to serve the interests of big-business at any cost.
How about posting the link to your information. Funny thing. You liberals just can't seem to do that. It's habitual.
So! YOU are stating that it's perfectly okay for billionaires to support the liberals, but not the conservatives? Is that what you are stating? Wonder how many corporations that support the liberal causes are sucking down handouts? Would you please GO BACK to your OBVIOUS extreme left wing sites and get that information? Bet THAT info will paint a PRETTY picture instead of a mean 'ole picture. Grrrrrr. If you want to know the truth, go to a conservative site. rotfl
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41527 Apr 25, 2014
you to wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon & cows....... here we gooooooooo.
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41528 Apr 25, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ole Soros is gonna do that. Be patient! Okay?

Location hidden

#41529 Apr 25, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're insane. You'll give into your blind misguided hatred enough to believe any fairy-tale you read on the "off the deep-end right-wing" websites.
Seriously, and in all truth. Democracy and Freedom depend on responsibly informed voters to exist. You and the other propaganda-slurpers are jeopardizing those things you claim to love so much by failing in your responsibilities to be accurately informed on the issues and reasonable citizens. It's pathetic and destabilizing to the democratic practice.
CB, YOU have absolutely FORCED me to post this.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rRFMexiNIyo/TEqJF_3 ...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#41530 Apr 25, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I've changed my mind, I belive snopes!!!
You've convinced me........
Just kidding!!!!:))))
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Reid selling US-owned land to the chinese is the motivation for kicking a trespasser off land he has no right to? That's an extraordinary claim?

Proof? You have none.

In fact, it's not even something a "pretend news-source" like Breitbart can back up.

Why, oh, why?..do you continue to slurp down "news" - that you know is biased and has been dis-proven over and over and over and over again? You're willfully choosing to believe what you know for a fact are lies.

That's insanity.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#41531 Apr 25, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about posting the link to your information. Funny thing. You liberals just can't seem to do that. It's habitual.
This is your friend. Learn it, use it, love it: www.google.com
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So! YOU are stating that it's perfectly okay for billionaires to support the liberals, but not the conservatives? Is that what you are stating?
Not all all. What I'm stating is exactly what I stated in very clear language. Nothing more, nothing less.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder how many corporations that support the liberal causes are sucking down handouts? Would you please GO BACK to your OBVIOUS extreme left wing sites and get that information? Bet THAT info will paint a PRETTY picture instead of a mean 'ole picture. Grrrrrr. If you want to know the truth, go to a conservative site. rotfl
Ah - the old - instead of talking about the subject at hand, let's change the subject strategy! You're famous for that move.

Again - if you have a problem with "handouts" - start with the worlds wealthiest corporations, not hungry babies. Those corporations are taking a lot more of our dollars than a human getting a bowl of soup and a piece of bread.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#41532 Apr 25, 2014
silverfox

Perry, GA

#41533 Apr 25, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So! YOU are stating that it's perfectly okay for billionaires to support the liberals, but not the conservatives? Is that what you are stating? Wonder how many corporations that support the liberal causes are sucking down handouts? Would you please GO BACK to your OBVIOUS extreme left wing sites and get that information? Bet THAT info will paint a PRETTY picture instead of a mean 'ole picture. Grrrrrr. If you want to know the truth, go to a conservative site. rotfl
After he stated what he did about the three Americans dying in Afghanistan. I dont care what he says about ANYTHING. He talks about hatefilled???? Oh my!!!!!!
He's a pervert with prepubescent mentality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Precision Tune auto-Business from HELL!!! (Nov '14) May 16 greg 2
unfair non unified government of athens clarke ... May 15 wjabbe 5
Local News, Talk, and Entertainment Podcast for... May 11 athenspodcastprod... 1
SOUTHEAST AMBULANCE, Inc. Is a dishonest company! May 4 Clifford E Tranz 1
News Deal in works for purchase of 19th-century Watk... May 2 NAncy Smith 1
Debate: Marijuana - Athens, GA (Aug '10) Apr '16 jj 57
Gary Johnson Apr '16 Defektor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages