Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#40748 Apr 12, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
You big dummy..........Christian charities supported by conservatives place no restrictions on children of need..........In fact christian ministries are at the forefront of all organizations in helping children, not only in America, but worldwide..........and the valid organizations are supported mostly by christian conservatives..........
You and the other libroids have your heads so far up the buts of national libroids, whose only goal is to create more homeless children, that you actually blame conservatives for the havoc you have created by dependency..........
My apologies, I was under the impression that they were out convert the bunch of heathens - I just never realized how many billions that they give to Mexican children(for example), hmmmmm, wonder how that would affect immigration!
rename

Colbert, GA

#40749 Apr 13, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>My apologies, I was under the impression that they were out convert the bunch of heathens - I just never realized how many billions that they give to Mexican children(for example), hmmmmm, wonder how that would affect immigration!

There you go again..........with flights of fancy that lead you into a babble of confusion,,,,,,,,,,

making efforts to connect mountains to molehills........witnesses to conversion..........conversion to heathens..........realization to billions..........brain farts to immigration..........

you've got it pretty bad for a wanna be jeb stuart who prefers Japansese trucks to american trucks..........while driving around in a big "azz" truck with a mangy cat on the dashboard..........I'll bet those rednecks down there have some mighty cute and pretty names for you..........and mostly likely tie pink ribbons on your truck while you shop at wally-world..........

dummy....

rename

Colbert, GA

#40750 Apr 13, 2014
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you as stupid and immature as you seem or are you playing a game?

poor jeb is actually stupid..........prefers a cat to a dog..........searches for Davis gold on the weekends, in swamps, snake pits, and other folks back yards..........he has been known to dig holes in yards naked, thinking it will prevent local police from getting evidence left behind..........a local is quoted as saying, " that fella is as mangy as that freak looking cat he drags around on a leash, I prefer the cat over the fella, as he is really a scaly looking thang."

rename

Colbert, GA

#40751 Apr 13, 2014
Wow.....I'm sure Putin and Russia are quaking in their boots..........

The obamabots have more success in pushing our own citizens around..........comes from libroids habit of "just say it, and it comes into existence fully functioning, like obamacare"..........

"US warns Russia of 'additional consequences' over Ukraine

During a telephone call with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, US Secretary of State John Kerry "made clear that if Russia did not take steps to de-escalate in eastern Ukraine and move its troops back from Ukraine's border, there would be additional consequences," a senior State Department official said."

http://news.yahoo.com/us-warns-russia-additio...

rename

Colbert, GA

#40752 Apr 13, 2014

Poor libroids..........they only get the bone..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

keep watching..........you know its gonna come..........

rename

Colbert, GA

#40753 Apr 13, 2014

yep..........as I posted previously..........Putin gets his money..........and others foot the bill, including America.........

Many dummies abound in gubmints..........

"

European Energy Commissioner Guenther Oettinger is working on a plan to help Ukraine pay some of its gas bills to Russia, he told Austria’s ORF radio on Friday, saying there was “no reason to panic” about Russian gas supplies to Europe.

“We are in close contact with Ukraine and its gas company to ensure that Ukraine remains able to pay and the debts that the gas company has to Gazprom do not rise further,” he said, adding he would meet Ukraine’s energy and foreign ministers on Monday.

“I am preparing a solution that is part of the aid package that the IMF, the European Union and the World Bank is giving to Ukraine and from which payment for open bills will be possible.”

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Europe_Folds_A...

WasBushStupid

United States

#40754 Apr 13, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
your an Idiot!!!!
It's "you're" as in "You are stupid one."
"Your" shows possession as in "Your cage needs to be cleaned."
WasBushStupid

United States

#40755 Apr 13, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
poor jeb is actually stupid..........prefers a cat to a dog..........searches for Davis gold on the weekends, in swamps, snake pits, and other folks back yards..........he has been known to dig holes in yards naked, thinking it will prevent local police from getting evidence left behind..........a local is quoted as saying, " that fella is as mangy as that freak looking cat he drags around on a leash, I prefer the cat over the fella, as he is really a scaly looking thang."
What the...what? There "rename" went, over the edge. Correction, it was over the edge long ago. It has hit bottom of the insanity pit.
a nut

Jefferson, GA

#40756 Apr 13, 2014
rename wrote:
"Deal reached; BLM will release confiscated cattle to rancher."
BLM will crawl back under their rocks when exposed to the sunshine of freedoms........backed by the general public........more protest should occur on more matters by huge numbers to put the monster of gubmint back in their little box where they belong..........
"The agency said it is concerned about the safety of its employees and the public. "
What they are concerned about is those protesters showing up with guns.....and there were many of them..........there are a lot of pissed off folks ready to create a big confrontation with overbearing gubmint and this confrontation shows it........all it will take is for gubmint bureaucrats to continue to oppress the people..........
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25231502/breaki...
So you think its a good idea to round up a bunch of friends with guns to put pressure on law enforcement when its obvious you have broken the law?? Oppress people, the guy was breaking the law, change the damn law if you don't like it!!! This is a big mistake, letting law breakers win due to the threat of force from the law breaker will come back to haunt law enforcement, and people will die. Lots of nuts with guns in this country who don't think laws should apply to them. You seem to be one, you are for sure a nut.
I do

Jefferson, GA

#40757 Apr 13, 2014
rename wrote:
yep..........as I posted previously..........Putin gets his money..........and others foot the bill, including America.........
Many dummies abound in gubmints..........
"
European Energy Commissioner Guenther Oettinger is working on a plan to help Ukraine pay some of its gas bills to Russia, he told Austria’s ORF radio on Friday, saying there was “no reason to panic” about Russian gas supplies to Europe.
“We are in close contact with Ukraine and its gas company to ensure that Ukraine remains able to pay and the debts that the gas company has to Gazprom do not rise further,” he said, adding he would meet Ukraine’s energy and foreign ministers on Monday.
“I am preparing a solution that is part of the aid package that the IMF, the European Union and the World Bank is giving to Ukraine and from which payment for open bills will be possible.”
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Europe_Folds_A...
"Many dummies abound in gubmints"???But not one as clueless, ignorant and bigoted as you. You need to get a real life, one you can tell your grandchildren about, one that will not embarrass your wife and kids. I truly feel sorry for them, really I do.
I do

Jefferson, GA

#40758 Apr 13, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
# 3..........a refusal to face reality is the same as saying your stupid..........1/2 of the States only offer 2 or less insurances on their exchanges, whether a State exchange or the Federal exchange..........Alabama has only ONE insurance company on its Federal exchange.......and there are others which ONLY offer one insurance company on their exchanges....
# 4.....you are welcome, you ignorant poster..........who has no clue on what makes your heart bleed libroid......
# 3 We agree, I said it was southern states who were against the program to begin with who are "the" problems.

# 4 Like most of your posts, the comment makes no sense.

So you are a constant liar by admission, you owe me the money, pay up scum ball!!!! You made the bet, can't live with anything you say can you.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40759 Apr 13, 2014
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you as stupid and immature as you seem or are you playing a game?
probably worse than u think.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40760 Apr 13, 2014
a nut wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think its a good idea to round up a bunch of friends with guns to put pressure on law enforcement when its obvious you have broken the law?? Oppress people, the guy was breaking the law, change the damn law if you don't like it!!! This is a big mistake, letting law breakers win due to the threat of force from the law breaker will come back to haunt law enforcement, and people will die. Lots of nuts with guns in this country who don't think laws should apply to them. You seem to be one, you are for sure a nut.
what law has the rancher broken?
same

Colbert, GA

#40761 Apr 13, 2014
I do wrote:
<quoted text>
# 3 We agree, I said it was southern states who were against the program to begin with who are "the" problems.
# 4 Like most of your posts, the comment makes no sense.
So you are a constant liar by admission, you owe me the money, pay up scum ball!!!! You made the bet, can't live with anything you say can you.

There you go again....making up lies about what you said..........

this is what you said in # 3..."#3 Are you off your meds again, this part of your comments make No sense. Maybe you are saying Southern states are behind on the health care law and doing very little if anything to make it work, if so you are finally making a little sense."

We are not in agreement dummy....never have been.........the southern States chose to use the Federal healthcare exchange instead of creating one themselves..........and the Federal exchange was the problem dummy.not the southern states........BTW, many of those States are also northern and western states........

# 4......... libroid morons CANNOT make sense of any simply stated facts.....only whine.........

I've proven you wrong with every statement you've ever made..........I owe you a kick in your azz........

same

Colbert, GA

#40762 Apr 13, 2014
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
what law has the rancher broken?

that dummy dont know anything about grazing and water rights grandfathered in..........dont know anything about how gubmint confiscates in order to make deals that enrich them, as Reid is doing with that piece of property..........that dummy is as corrupt as Reid because he agrees with such tactics..........

The dummy also thinks it's ok for a city or county to condemn a nice neighborhood in order to sell the property to a developer to build a shopping mall....while the politicians get money under the table.......he's just another typical dummy liborid..........

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#40763 Apr 13, 2014
It would be interesting to see how the clueless and uneducated answer these questions:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/top-ten-questio...
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#40764 Apr 13, 2014
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
probably worse than u think.
looks like I may have pissed you off by not including you in my list of the 'biggest idiots on the planet', so sorry, but I don't rate little queers!
AnybodyButDeal

United States

#40765 Apr 13, 2014
CO2 levels at 800,000-year high but not to worry because Christian Conservative Republicans tell us that the earth is only 6,000 years old.

" 'CO2 levels at 800,000-year high'
Carbon dioxide levels last week were higher than at any time in at least the past 800,000 years.
For two consecutive days last week, the amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) in the earth's atmosphere exceeded 402 parts per million (ppm,) higher than at any time in at least the past 800,000 years, according to the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration."
crow bar

Saint Marys, GA

#40766 Apr 13, 2014
No one that has been there before. No one that is connected to the Government. We need new blood in Washington DC.
WasBushStupid

United States

#40767 Apr 13, 2014
The hits just keep on coming:

34. Cut Pell Grant loans for poor students. His administration froze Pell Grants for years and tightened eligibility for loans, affecting 1.5 million low-income students. He also eliminated other federal job training programs that targeted young people.

35. Turned corporations loose on environment.(Now we have 'CO2 levels at 800,000-year high')

36. Said evolution was a theory—like intelligent design.(That the earth is only 6,000 years old).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affordable housing in athens Jan '18 Samantha 1
absolutely free dating sites (Sep '13) Jan '18 rene 3
News Angry Woman Allegedly Hits Two With Car (Aug '06) Jan '18 brooke 11
Marc Lofton (Jan '17) Nov '17 RICHARD 7
How to make simple money Nov '17 Yaboiishawn88 1
Offer me solutions Aug '17 Anonymous 1
Nightmares (Mar '17) Aug '17 Earthflower 2

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance