Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
WasBushStupid

United States

#39491 Mar 20, 2014
Good riddance to another worthless conservative Republican POS. At times he has claimed to be Democrat but certainly stank like a Republican. Draft dodger Phelps first went to West Point but got scared and dropped out.
But I suppose he will continue to post here.

"Westboro church founder Fred Phelps dies
CNN)-- Fred Phelps -- the founding pastor of a Kansas church known for its virulently anti-gay protests at public events, including military funerals -- has died, the church said Thursday.
The 84-year-old died Wednesday, according to the church's statement."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/20/us/westboro-chu...
WhatNow

United States

#39492 Mar 20, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooh, I'm scared...
If you tell me who you are and where to find you...
And I'm 34 years old...
I wasn't alive when the draft was in effect, ya old dummy...
And I don't care what you think my sexual preferences are...
I'm confident enough in my own heterosexuality that I can speak at will, about queers or anything that disgusts the hell out of me, about them...
I don't need your permission or approval...
34, well you could still have served had you NOT been a yellow belly. Now being both a yellow belly and a Republican makes you the lowest form of life. Lower than your "queer", lower than a union scab.

I served 1965-1969 with gays, lesbians, alcoholics, drug addicts, pop singers and you name it. But I didn't serve with any of your ilk.

You didn't have to say that you never served. It radiates from you.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#39493 Mar 20, 2014
WhatNow wrote:
<quoted text>
34, well you could still have served had you NOT been a yellow belly. Now being both a yellow belly and a Republican makes you the lowest form of life. Lower than your "queer", lower than a union scab.
I served 1965-1969 with gays, lesbians, alcoholics, drug addicts, pop singers and you name it. But I didn't serve with any of your ilk.
You didn't have to say that you never served. It radiates from you.
I tryed to enlist...
They said my juvenile criminal record was to extensive and I wouldn't lie about it like the recruiting officers told to me to do...
Because, they had a sign up saying not to lie, even if your recruiting officer tells you to...
So, I went back and forth to MEPS three or four times...
Only finally to be told, I'd have to go before the commanding officer, which was a dang woman...
To get a waiver...
So I went back to MEPS to see this chick, and the dumb skank wouldn't see me, cuz I didn't have a tie on...
So I told her to SMD and left...
Oh well, their loss...
You being as old as you are, you should talk shit to folks of my age group...
Cuz I'd could probably stomp the ground real hard, and break your dang hip...
Ya know?
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#39494 Mar 20, 2014
shouldn't ^^^^^^
I suck at typing, I know....

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#39495 Mar 20, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I used to spend time posting well thought out responses with links, etc. and they largely went unacknowledged because none of you libroids could refute what I had posted. I'm not wasting any more time on that. I post links....nothing. When you libroids can't come up with ANYTHING to prove us wrong, you start making excuses such as: No one is going to debate with you if you don't stop with the one liners, etc. ROTFL
BTW, NOTHING a conservative posts will make us more "believable" to a brainwashed democrat, so don't even go there. Jesus could tell you that you are wrong about Obama and you wouldn't believe Him. Craziest thing I have ever seen.
+1 well stated.

I've stopped, the clueless and uneducated could never understand taxes or how businesses operate...Why waste the time?
WhatNow

United States

#39496 Mar 20, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I tryed to enlist...
They said my juvenile criminal record was to extensive and I wouldn't lie about it like the recruiting officers told to me to do...
Because, they had a sign up saying not to lie, even if your recruiting officer tells you to...
So, I went back and forth to MEPS three or four times...
Only finally to be told, I'd have to go before the commanding officer, which was a dang woman...
To get a waiver...
So I went back to MEPS to see this chick, and the dumb skank wouldn't see me, cuz I didn't have a tie on...
So I told her to SMD and left...
Oh well, their loss...
You being as old as you are, you should talk xxx to folks of my age group...
Cuz I'd could probably stomp the ground real hard, and break your dang hip...
Ya know?
No I don't know. Back in the day when young men got in trouble then the judge would give them the choice of going onto the military or to jail. I guess times have changed.
I don't worry about talking anything to anybody. If civil unrest breaks out then I am prepared and am well aware that Repukes dislike me as much as I dislike them. The difference in us is that while I believe and practice the 2nd Amendment I do not like the NRA or Repukes.
They are just stupid people. I've worked with them, lived with them, went to church with them and have to deal with them every hunting season. Most are dumber than a rock yet think they rule. That's why they normally lean to the Republican Party, their stupidity. They vote for the same people that are inherently against their very interests.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#39497 Mar 20, 2014
WhatNow wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't know. Back in the day when young men got in trouble then the judge would give them the choice of going onto the military or to jail. I guess times have changed.
I don't worry about talking anything to anybody. If civil unrest breaks out then I am prepared and am well aware that Repukes dislike me as much as I dislike them. The difference in us is that while I believe and practice the 2nd Amendment I do not like the NRA or Repukes.
They are just stupid people. I've worked with them, lived with them, went to church with them and have to deal with them every hunting season. Most are dumber than a rock yet think they rule. That's why they normally lean to the Republican Party, their stupidity. They vote for the same people that are inherently against their very interests.
I was alittle different, I guess...
I mean, I was first arrested when I was 11...
For stealing food...
It snowballed from there to cars...
Until I went to Milledgeville, to Camp STOP...
Which is closed down now, due to the fact it was too violent of a place for anyone...
That place and God broke me from stealing, and now I despise thieves...
But anyways...
When I tryed to enlist...
I had a clean adult criminal record and was trying to leave this place to get away from trouble and my past...
They wouldn't let me...
So I embraced the streets and have given south Ga. pure hell for quite awhile...
I don't think you have or will ever be ready for "civil unrest" if I'm or the people I know, are involved...
So just kill that noise, Ok?
I don't hunt and I don't even own a gun, period.
I don't need one.
I like the core values of true Republicans...
Although, I think most in office now, are Dirty Dems acting like Republicans(RINOs)...
If I had my choice...
I'd hang most of the politicians in office now, for treason...
And I pray everyday for WAR, so we can cleanse this country of them worthless Dirty Dems and RINOs...
So God's country can once again be exceptional...
If it doesn't happen soon, it will be too late...
Cuz women and queers are tearing this country apart, with their equality BS...
And soon there will be nothing to fight for...
Ya know?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39498 Mar 20, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, well at least you finally admit that your posts are not well thought out responses... But we already knew that. How's the hooking on the street corner going? Is Dull Bill still getting his cut? If so, that's probably the most exciting thing he's ever done.
How that dung rolling with your nose going?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39499 Mar 20, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
You just cant handle facts can you? Not much you put on here is any truth at all. Just right wing propaganda all the time.
Here is something for you to be in complete denial of. Yeah, Obamacare is VERY popular. It's going to get LOTS of votes for the Dems in the midterm elections.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39500 Mar 20, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
...only if someone told Baby Bush.
Switched ID's again, huh? lol Whatta matter? ONE of your other ID's get spanked?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39501 Mar 20, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
"waste any brainpower"... oh, the irony...
Too bad you can't think as quickly as you can switch ID's.
Interesting. Just when I asked Doo some VERY specific questions, poof! He disappears and YOU pop up. ROTFL You are tooooo sad.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39502 Mar 20, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Give it a minute...
He probably had to go change his depends...
Them old folks say that ensure runs right through ya...
Especially when their blood-pressure gets out of wack...
He probably Doo-Dooed on himself...
Ya know? ;)
He'll be back...
But I highly doubt you'll ever get a straight answer from ANY Dirty Dem, really...
So you're wastin your time.
That's why I just like to pick at the dummies...
Ya know?
He has switched over to someone else now. He can't answer the questions I asked. Very obvious.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39503 Mar 20, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
"Throughout our history, the words of the Declaration have inspired immigrants from around the world to set sail to our shores. These immigrants have helped transform 13 small colonies into a great and growing nation of more than 300 people." --George W. Bush, Charlottesville, Va., July 4, 2008
"Should the Iranian regime-do they have the sovereign right to have civilian nuclear power? So, like, if I were you, that's what I'd ask me. And the answer is, yes, they do." --George W. Bush, talking to reporters in Washington, D.C., July 2, 2008
"But oftentimes I'm asked: Why? Why do you care what happens outside of America?" --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 26,2008
Bet he knows we don't have 57 states with a couple more to go.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#39504 Mar 20, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Switched ID's again, huh? lol Whatta matter? ONE of your other ID's get spanked?
Nope. You'd be wrong again. But what's new? Just curious, does Dull Bill get a free ride since he's your pimp or can't he get it up these days?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39505 Mar 20, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You'd be wrong again. But what's new? Just curious, does Dull Bill get a free ride since he's your pimp or can't he get it up these days?
Do you get all the dung you can eat?
great example

Broken Arrow, OK

#39507 Mar 20, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you are kidding about Bill Clinton, YOU are the truly clueless and uneducated one. CLEARLY, that was a sexual act. Bet your wife, if you have one, would consider it sex. Why don't you try it out and see if your EXCUSE works with her? We'll wait for your response.......
Its foreplay, its always been foreplay and at 65 its still foreplay. You do remember sex, don't you, the man puts is (you know what), into a woman's (you know what) and if you are young and dumb it can make a baby. You do understand how that works, don't you?

Its not a sin to be clueless and uneducated, you are a great example.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#39508 Mar 20, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus and Obama are good friends goof ball.
Aren't there millions and millions of people who believe that the ACA is a bad law?
I Love Atlanta

Huntington Beach, CA

#39509 Mar 20, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't there millions and millions of people who believe that the ACA is a bad law?
There are millions of people that think the south is racist crap hole filled with stupid fat boys like you.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39511 Mar 20, 2014
great example wrote:
<quoted text>
Its foreplay, its always been foreplay and at 65 its still foreplay. You do remember sex, don't you, the man puts is (you know what), into a woman's (you know what) and if you are young and dumb it can make a baby. You do understand how that works, don't you?
Its not a sin to be clueless and uneducated, you are a great example.
You win the Biggest Fool of the Year award. Congrats.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#39512 Mar 20, 2014
be careful wrote:
The real reason a great deal of thought must go into the Keystone pipeline. We don't ever seem to learn a damn thing from history. Not saying we should or shouldn't, we just should be careful and not let pure politics or the pressure form oil companies make the decisions
http://news.msn.com/in-depth/25-years-later-e...
You don't seem to realize that the article you cite is really far more of an argument FOR the pipeline than against it. Had a pipeline been available, the Exxon Valdez wouldn't have been needed. There have been three recent derailments of trains carrying oil and oil products. Both resulted in explosions that could have been disastrous had the derailments occurred in more populated areas.(New Brunswick Canada - Jan, Casselton North Dakota - Dec, rural Alabama- Nov).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk Aug 16 SRK_90194 1
Face riding Aug 13 Yup 1
Moving to Athens (Mar '06) Aug 6 Atillah 11
News Man flees from Oconee police during traffic stop (Jan '16) Aug 1 Atlanta Puppeteer 4
Dos any one know where kara mo (Nov '16) Jun '17 Papa john 2
News Photos: Cyclists ride the proposed Firefly Trail Apr '17 Kanada 1
Nightmares Mar '17 Krae12203 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages