Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
feel more sorry for you

Alpharetta, GA

#39247 Mar 17, 2014
feel sorry for you wrote:
<quoted text>
From the muddled mind of a clueless idiot.
1. "Min wage is cheaper than providing housing and food to slaves"
So now you would rather import slaves than to increase the minimum wage !!! To make it authentic I bet you would prefer black ones. In your mind slaves are always black, maybe in the deep thoughts of your evil mind sometimes white female slaves gets you excited.
" illegals and poor EDUCATED whites and blacks."
In your mind an education is what causes people to have to get low wage paying jobs!?!?! From your own personal experience maybe, but not normally. Your education was obviously not so good, maybe even nonexistent.
2. "Higher prices from a higher min wage cause middle class to pony up the cost of it"
You bitch about welfare, a higher minimum wage will give poor people a little more money that can get some off the public dole. In some cases a working family of 4 getting minimum wage in today world is the middle class!
3. "Libroids love those cheap illegal workers"
Make up you rock hard mind, liberals want higher minimum wage, not cheap wages.
And in the same thought liberals love cheap illegal workers, the same liberals who want a path to citizenship for the same illegals!!! Guaranteeing them higher wages!!!
You can't put together a coherent sentence. You can't spell even with spell check. You think one thing and say another. You have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about.
I am going to assume from your posts you are very lazy since you didn't get far in school and from you list of complaints don't have a lot of money. And the worst thing is you can vote, I just hope you are as lazy when it comes to voting as you are with the rest of your life. Just continue to bitch, most people would actually try to do something about their lot in life, you just bitch.
After all that, I truly feel sorry for you.
Are you normally this stupid or do you work at it?

United States

#39248 Mar 17, 2014
Help me out here those of you who consider youselves 'strict constructionists' of the U.S. constitution (well even those who don't). What on earth could this possibly mean in regards to Robert E. Lee? Is the language ambiguous?

<Article 3
Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.>
only them

Broken Arrow, OK

#39250 Mar 17, 2014
guest wrote:
Help me out here those of you who consider youselves 'strict constructionists' of the U.S. constitution (well even those who don't). What on earth could this possibly mean in regards to Robert E. Lee? Is the language ambiguous?
<Article 3
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.>
Have you not noticed the obvious pattern!?!? The tea party types are only interested in what the Constitution says when it suits them, and only then.
same

Toccoa, GA

#39251 Mar 17, 2014
feel sorry for you wrote:
<quoted text>
From the muddled mind of a clueless idiot.
1. "Min wage is cheaper than providing housing and food to slaves"
So now you would rather import slaves than to increase the minimum wage !!! To make it authentic I bet you would prefer black ones. In your mind slaves are always black, maybe in the deep thoughts of your evil mind sometimes white female slaves gets you excited.
" illegals and poor EDUCATED whites and blacks."
In your mind an education is what causes people to have to get low wage paying jobs!?!?! From your own personal experience maybe, but not normally. Your education was obviously not so good, maybe even nonexistent.
2. "Higher prices from a higher min wage cause middle class to pony up the cost of it"
You bitch about welfare, a higher minimum wage will give poor people a little more money that can get some off the public dole. In some cases a working family of 4 getting minimum wage in today world is the middle class!
3. "Libroids love those cheap illegal workers"
Make up you rock hard mind, liberals want higher minimum wage, not cheap wages.
And in the same thought liberals love cheap illegal workers, the same liberals who want a path to citizenship for the same illegals!!! Guaranteeing them higher wages!!!
You can't put together a coherent sentence. You can't spell even with spell check. You think one thing and say another. You have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about.
I am going to assume from your posts you are very lazy since you didn't get far in school and from you list of complaints don't have a lot of money. And the worst thing is you can vote, I just hope you are as lazy when it comes to voting as you are with the rest of your life. Just continue to bitch, most people would actually try to do something about their lot in life, you just bitch.
After all that, I truly feel sorry for you.

your so stupid..........and lacking in comprehension skills.....your not worth more than one sentence of rebuttal..........you are the slave dummy.;;;;;;;;making min wage.....and providing your own housing, food, transportation, and etc..........we dont need to import slaves.....you are one..........only difference is we cant take a whip to you.......except here on topix..........and libroids are the ONES wanting to grant legal status to illegals, in order to keep wages low..........which means you dont get a pay raise any time soon dummy..........

same

Toccoa, GA

#39252 Mar 17, 2014
feel more sorry for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you normally this stupid or do you work at it?

The dude was born stupid..........he tries to cover it up, but it shows with every post he makes..........the only thing he works at is trying to get more welfare assistance.........

Folks like him are usually school dropouts, make min wage (if they even work), live off relatives as much as possible..........and steal to keep his beer money coming in..........

There is no cure for his kind of stupid........a lobotomy would allow him to NOT know he's stupid..........but it wont help us here on topix........we just suffer through it..........

same

Toccoa, GA

#39253 Mar 17, 2014
guest wrote:
<Article 3

General Lee is correct..........you are a dummy and just plain stupid, when it comes to history..........
Acts of treason can only be brought against individuals..........or groups of individuals during wartime..........never against a State..........only war can be declared against a State.......

" On turning to the Constitution, it causes surprise to find that no prohibition of secession exists in it. Those who framed it were men well versed in public affairs, surrounded by angry passions, employed in the very act of breaking up a Constitution, if, indeed, it may not be said, of seceding from one of the States, for Rhode Island continued to adhere to it. They provided for a State dividing into two or more — for several uniting into one — for the admission of States yet to come into existence. Why, then, this remarkable omission? A contingency far more probable than these was that of a State becoming dissatisfied, and desiring to separate. Was such an omission the result of negligence, of inability to foresee so probable an event, or was it the result of design? "

Cant be more specific..........no prohibition of secession exists in the Constitution..........

read motherjones.......dailykos.... ...and the other libroid websites all you want..........fact remains..........you are as stupid as that dumbazz posting from commerce..........

Cusseta, GA

#39254 Mar 17, 2014
only them wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you not noticed the obvious pattern!?!? The tea party types are only interested in what the Constitution says when it suits them, and only then.
Yep, it's fun to rub their noses in their own feces though. I fully expect Marse Robert to try to refute the facts in this or just to say once again that I could use a history lesson. He probably thinks that Lee is right up there with Jesus for greatest people who ever lived.
same

Toccoa, GA

#39255 Mar 17, 2014
only them wrote:
<quoted text>

Have you not noticed the obvious pattern!?!

Yes, I have..........stupid overrules education with you and the flaky guest..........

same

Toccoa, GA

#39256 Mar 17, 2014

Read and weep freaky liborids..........

"Anatomy of a Democratic Midterm Freakout"

A freakout by a bunch of freaky libroids..........

1. The midterms were always going to be bad for Democrats because of turnout.

2. President Obama is near all-time lows on his approval ratings.

3. Republicans have figured out how to walk the line on Obamacare.

4. Outside Republican groups are outspending their opposition.

5. Republicans are expanding the number of races where they want to compete.

6. Democrats freaking out will only make all of the above problems worse.

http://www.thewire.com/politics/2014/03/anato...

same

Toccoa, GA

#39257 Mar 17, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it's fun to rub their noses in their own feces though. I fully expect Marse Robert to try to refute the facts in this or just to say once again that I could use a history lesson. He probably thinks that Lee is right up there with Jesus for greatest people who ever lived.
got a question.........since you talk like a black man, are you gonna vote for Todd Robinson in Columbus over Nunn in the upcoming democrap primary????????
I just might vote for Robinson, as he is black..........and ex-army ranger.........
or are you one of tham libroids who want to keep the blacks down on the plantation by allowing illegals to take the very jobs they have..........

Pelham, TN

#39258 Mar 17, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
got a question.........since you talk like a black man, are you gonna vote for Todd Robinson in Columbus over Nunn in the upcoming democrap primary????????
I just might vote for Robinson, as he is black..........and ex-army ranger.........
or are you one of tham libroids who want to keep the blacks down on the plantation by allowing illegals to take the very jobs they have..........
Going against my own vow to disregard your posts - What I do here is write, not talk. There is a difference. But that aside, how is it that I "talk" like a black man and why would it make any difference either way? And for your history challenged self Lee's own soldiers called him "Marse Robert". I doubt that any of them were black. No doubt they used it as an endearment. I use it here as a pejorative.

Pelham, TN

#39259 Mar 17, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
General Lee is correct..........you are a dummy and just plain stupid, when it comes to history..........
Acts of treason can only be brought against individuals..........or groups of individuals during wartime..........never against a State..........only war can be declared against a State.......
" On turning to the Constitution, it causes surprise to find that no prohibition of secession exists in it. Those who framed it were men well versed in public affairs, surrounded by angry passions, employed in the very act of breaking up a Constitution, if, indeed, it may not be said, of seceding from one of the States, for Rhode Island continued to adhere to it. They provided for a State dividing into two or more — for several uniting into one — for the admission of States yet to come into existence. Why, then, this remarkable omission? A contingency far more probable than these was that of a State becoming dissatisfied, and desiring to separate. Was such an omission the result of negligence, of inability to foresee so probable an event, or was it the result of design? "
Cant be more specific..........no prohibition of secession exists in the Constitution..........
read motherjones.......dailykos.... ...and the other libroid websites all you want..........fact remains..........you are as stupid as that dumbazz posting from commerce..........
You really should work on your reading comprehension skills there zero.
same

Toccoa, GA

#39260 Mar 17, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Going against my own vow to disregard your posts - What I do here is write, not talk. There is a difference. But that aside, how is it that I "talk" like a black man and why would it make any difference either way? And for your history challenged self Lee's own soldiers called him "Marse Robert". I doubt that any of them were black. No doubt they used it as an endearment. I use it here as a pejorative.

Makes no difference if you write or talk…………stupid seeps through…………………
And when you use the term Marse…………..you have shown it’s not out of respect for Lee…….but you use it in a derogatory WAY dummy…………………..
And if you expect us to believe otherwise, you are even more stupid than I credit you for………….

My question about you voting for the black candidate in Columbus was a simple question based on your use of the term Marse…………..whether or not your black would indicate which candidate you would vote for dummy…………..after all, blacks vote over 90% for any black candidate running, no matter how stupid they are…………and you being stupid, would not matter one way or the other……………..

Facts are facts dummy………………written or spoken……………

Terms used for General Robert. E. Lee…………………………

Marble model………….referring to him being the first student to graudate without a single demerit.

Granny Lee………….so called in the early part of the war, because the public considered him too cautious……

The Great Tycoon……named by his staff because of the authority with which he ruled…………..

The King of Spades…………given to Lee by his men because Lee would have them “dig” in where ever they were………..after the crushing defeat of the enemy in numerous battles, Lee’s men used the term as a form of endearment to Lee……..

The Old Man…………….Term of respect of the men who fought for him…………….perhaps the most used term for General Lee………..

Marse Robert……….slang for master………..used by his personal cook, Rev. William Mack Lee, and other servants………….used by his men as a term to express something close to “idolization.”
Well dummy…………Lee’s staff was taken care of by slaves……..his personal cook was Rev William Mack Lee……….

The Gray Fox…………used by the soldiers from the army of northern aggression as a name of respect for his military abilities, and his ability to get the best of their army, up until the end of the war, when the southern army was out numbered 4 to one………….
same

Toccoa, GA

#39261 Mar 17, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should work on your reading comprehension skills there zero.

and you really should learn your history dummy..........

United States

#39262 Mar 17, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes no difference if you write or talk…………stupid seeps through…………………
And when you use the term Marse…………..you have shown it’s not out of respect for Lee…….but you use it in a derogatory WAY dummy…………………..
And if you expect us to believe otherwise, you are even more stupid than I credit you for………….
My question about you voting for the black candidate in Columbus was a simple question based on your use of the term Marse…………..whether or not your black would indicate which candidate you would vote for dummy…………..after all, blacks vote over 90% for any black candidate running, no matter how stupid they are…………and you being stupid, would not matter one way or the other……………..
Facts are facts dummy………………written or spoken……………
Terms used for General Robert. E. Lee…………………………
Marble model………….referring to him being the first student to graudate without a single demerit.
Granny Lee………….so called in the early part of the war, because the public considered him too cautious……
The Great Tycoon……named by his staff because of the authority with which he ruled…………..
The King of Spades…………given to Lee by his men because Lee would have them “dig” in where ever they were………..after the crushing defeat of the enemy in numerous battles, Lee’s men used the term as a form of endearment to Lee……..
The Old Man…………….Term of respect of the men who fought for him…………….perhaps the most used term for General Lee………..
Marse Robert……….slang for master………..used by his personal cook, Rev. William Mack Lee, and other servants………….used by his men as a term to express something close to “idolization.”
Well dummy…………Lee’s staff was taken care of by slaves……..his personal cook was Rev William Mack Lee……….
The Gray Fox…………used by the soldiers from the army of northern aggression as a name of respect for his military abilities, and his ability to get the best of their army, up until the end of the war, when the southern army was out numbered 4 to one………….
Holly cow! Are you for real?
Hey, some of you regulars around here help me out. Is this guy for real?

somebody give zero here a dictionary, I reckon it would be as good a place as any to start... you can't make this stuff up.......goodgodamighty
same

Toccoa, GA

#39263 Mar 17, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>

somebody give zero here a dictionary, I reckon it would be as good a place as any to start... you can't make this stuff up.......goodgodamighty

Seeking help with your embarrassing stupidity on topix is a losing stance that only a lying libroid would take........ Dummy .......

moron

Broken Arrow, OK

#39264 Mar 17, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
Question, since you talk like an idiot, bigoted hate filled white man. You know you won't vote for a black man, not now, not ever.

Quoting you: are you one of tham libroids who want to keep the blacks down on the plantation by allowing illegals to take the very jobs they have.

You think blacks have them low wages jobs no white man wants. And you hate illegals more than you hate blacks, so you gonna do em a favor, moron.
could be

Broken Arrow, OK

#39265 Mar 17, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Holly cow! Are you for real?
Hey, some of you regulars around here help me out. Is this guy for real?
I was born in the south. I live now live by choice in one of the most conservatives areas in the world. Do I think this guy is for real, I really don't know. But I have had many arguments with a guy who thinks and hates just like he appears to, so they really do exist.
Farrell Landon

Charlotte, NC

#39267 Mar 17, 2014
Can they pass a law banning massive hemroids? Mine are killing me.
Farrell Landon

Charlotte, NC

#39268 Mar 17, 2014
S Augusta wrote:
I support local hero, Dr. Frank V. Beckles, Jr. For District 2, of The Richmond County Board of Education! Help him fight corruption & injustice in Augusta's Public Schools.
Richmond County has always been corrupt. Dumba$$ residents electing dumba$$ officials and community leaders. Like a dumba$$ orgy of dumba$$es calling each other dumba$$es.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Classic City Records LLC is Proud to Announce T... May 27 Maniac CCR 1
how can i buy dip underage May 12 Anonymous 1
how can i dip in class and not get caught May 7 Anonymous 1
where do i go to get dip an not get carded May 6 redneck life 1
where can i buy dip underage May 6 redneck life 1
Another UGA Student found DEAD...... May 4 News Dawg 1
News Connor Byers - Music's Next Big Thing Apr '15 basketball232323 2
More from around the web

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE